PDA

View Full Version : Graham vs. Wimberley

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 05:41 PM
Where's all my Graham buddies? It's been a slow day on the boards, I want to hear some noise from both sides! I can't keep everyone all riled up by myself.

ccmom
11-30-2009, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
You related to Rocket by blood or marriage? :fnypost:

steers2
11-30-2009, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Where's all my Graham buddies? It's been a slow day on the boards, I want to hear some noise from both sides! I can't keep everyone all riled up by myself.

we are all waiting on you to go to bed so we dont have to sort through your ignorant posts that dont make any sense.

44INAROW
11-30-2009, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by STEERFAN88
And its called flipping. Daddy Dumb #$%.

SteerFan88 - just a friendly suggestion - you should read the rules, or you aren't gonna last long on this board ;)

Inmateboss
11-30-2009, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by whatdoiknow?
I am tempted to go to the game to see what the McCoy's whine about this week. It is a shame for a kid with so much talent to act the way he does and the fact his father condones his behavior is pathetic. Graham has an outstanding team with great athletes but the way those two act is embarrassing. Colt has to cringe every time he sees his little brothers antics.

Hey, whatdoyouknow, not much! Lose the temptation, go read the National Intruder, seems you belive everything hear or read. I'm just going by your post that your shallow enough to bad mouth someone and you haven't even see him in person,and as far as Dad goes, what facts are you basing this mud slinging on??? None I,m willing to bet, and I don't want any of that, he said she said, the baby sitter heard, Had some fella down to the feed store tell me, SQUAT !!! The only thing Pathetic around here is your post! If you have any cahonies, go tell Colt how pathetic and embarrassing his dad and brother are to you! Do you think he'll mash you like the Toad you are, I doubt it he will say a little prayer for you and let it go, as should you!

Deuce
11-30-2009, 05:49 PM

Our defense will be making plenty of noise Friday night just like they did last week. BANGING THEM HEADS!

STEERFAN88
11-30-2009, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
Hey, whatdoyouknow, not much! Lose the temptation, go read the National Intruder, seems you belive everything hear or read. I'm just going by your post that your shallow enough to bad mouth someone and you haven't even see him in person,and as far as Dad goes, what facts are you basing this mud slinging on??? None I,m willing to bet, and I don't want any of that, he said she said, the baby sitter heard, Had some fella down to the feed store tell me, SQUAT !!! The only thing Pathetic around here is your post! If you have any cahonies, go tell Colt how pathetic and embarrassing his dad and brother are to you! Do you think he'll mash you like the Toad you are, I doubt it he will say a little prayer for you and let it go, as should you!

I like it Inmateboss. Woo Hoo

Inmateboss
11-30-2009, 06:07 PM
Oh well lookie there. Oh, wait... wait. Oh, I get it! You're flicking me off.

Dang DD11 I'm glad your here, I am old I would have never figured that out. I have to ask my son what all that crap means!!! Thanks.

go blue 64
11-30-2009, 06:23 PM
:rolleyes:

Daddy D 11 what team are you for? :)

Deuce
11-30-2009, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by go blue 64
Daddy D 11 what team are you for? :)

He's not ridin our horse anymore.

statewide
11-30-2009, 06:27 PM
Congratulations to Graham on the big win against a tough Bridgeport squad. Looking forward to this week's game and pulling for you to win it all.

SteerS_2012
11-30-2009, 06:35 PM
Enough bickering, lets get to it. If Graham doesn't turnover the ball like Brownwood did we should win. Our D will be playing hard all night and shutdown whatever you throw(or run from what I hear) at us. It will be an awesome game for sure, and at this point no game is an "easy game". It will be hard fought and Graham will expect to win and play to win.
I hope its a good clean, injury free, game, and may the best team win.

Cameron Crazy
11-30-2009, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by SteerS_2012
Enough bickering, lets get to it. If Graham doesn't turnover the ball like Brownwood did we should win. Our D will be playing hard all night and shutdown whatever you throw(or run from what I hear) at us. It will be an awesome game for sure, and at this point no game is an "easy game". It will be hard fought and Graham will expect to win and play to win.
I hope its a good clean, injury free, game, and may the best team win. Yeah, if we can stay away from throwing interceptions it will all work out. The run game was on all night and I don't know why we kept trying to throw the ball when we didn't really need to. Don't get me wrong, we had some good receptions and great passes. But, there's no need to pad the stats this late in the season. Graham should come out with this win if they are smart on offense. We all know they have a very tough defense that can stop just about anyone. Good luck to both teams, should be one for the books.

go blue 64
11-30-2009, 06:44 PM

I agree, I was picking Graham by 10 but in honor of Daddy D 11, I say Graham by 11.:) :)

SteerS_2012
11-30-2009, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Yeah, if we can stay away from throwing interceptions it will all work out. The run game was on all night and I don't know why we kept trying to throw the ball when we didn't really need to. Don't get me wrong, we had some good receptions and great passes. But, there's no need to pad the stats this late in the season. Graham should come out with this win if they are smart on offense. We all know they have a very tough defense that can stop just about anyone. Good luck to both teams, should be one for the books.

I agree with running the ball more. #33 was hot that night. We also need to work on special teams...*cough*kickoff*cough... :doh:

Steer81
11-30-2009, 07:33 PM
Heard today the Graham Radio is going on the net for the broadcast but don't know the link yet.

grahampaw
11-30-2009, 07:37 PM
Where's all my Graham buddies? It's been a slow day on the boards, I want to hear some noise from both sides! I can't keep everyone all riled up by myself. We Work.

Steer81
11-30-2009, 07:50 PM

Daddy-O so hard to get worked up about the Texans! I want to talk trash but don't know enough about them to say alot! It's just nice to talk to the boys (Steers) and see the fire in their eyes and that they are so ready to play this game! So I will just say the Steers are so ready so BEWARE TEXANS!

wimbo_pro
11-30-2009, 08:27 PM

yikes. i kinda thought his post was a bit inflammatory...i havent heard anything like this before, and I dont want any part of it now. Let's keep this about the game and the smack talk that surrounds it...let's leave the trash to just that...the trash.

wimbo_pro
11-30-2009, 08:38 PM
Ya know...this very week, 4 years ago, I was talking the trash with the WOS folks. The difference is...we were 13-0 at the time, and had state-leading stats to back it up. We all know how THAT turned out.

This time, we don't have such stats...we dont have an unblemished record...we dont have individual players that are in the states top 10 (I am not even sure Smith #5 is in that ranking right now)....we have a season-history of being lackluster and downright sloppy many times...too many times.

However...its the play-offs. And the things mentioned above don't mean anything. The Wimberley coaches have the team absolutely at their top form...as good coaches do. If you want to go on the season as a basis to predict this game...we lose, and probably lose big.

But if you go on who is hot, then we are there. We CAN beat Graham. All we need is to step it up one more level, and we are there. If we don't step it up, we will need Graham to make mistakes...like Brownwood. Either way, we CAN win this game.

I believe we WILL win this game. No offense to Graham..I just believe.

Steer81
11-30-2009, 08:48 PM
Ya know...this very week, 4 years ago, I was talking the trash with the WOS folks. The difference is...we were 13-0 at the time, and had state-leading stats to back it up. We all know how THAT turned out.

This time, we don't have such stats...we dont have an unblemished record...we dont have individual players that are in the states top 10 (I am not even sure Smith #5 is in that ranking right now)....we have a season-history of being lackluster and downright sloppy many times...too many times.

However...its the play-offs. And the things mentioned above don't mean anything. The Wimberley coaches have the team absolutely at their top form...as good coaches do. If you want to go on the season as a basis to predict this game...we lose, and probably lose big.

But if you go on who is hot, then we are there. We CAN beat Graham. All we need is to step it up one more level, and we are there. If we don't step it up, we will need Graham to make mistakes...like Brownwood. Either way, we CAN win this game.

I believe we WILL win this game. No offense to Graham..I just believe.

wow that's good but should have saved it for the pre-game!:clap:

LE Dad
11-30-2009, 08:53 PM

I believe we WILL win this game. No offense to Graham..I just believe. Ya gotta believe Wimbo :D

lbjacj
11-30-2009, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Ya gotta believe Wimbo :D

I ,too believe!!

LH Panther Mom
11-30-2009, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
SteerFan88 - just a friendly suggestion - you should read the rules, or you aren't gonna last long on this board ;)
Same for his buddy steers2 :)

Z-RO
11-30-2009, 09:18 PM
I have a question to those close to the Graham program. Why does Graham continue to try the directional kick when most of the time it ends up out of bounds? On top of that when they have to rekick they decide to go ahead and kick it deep. Last week against Bridgeport the Bulls would catch the kick around the 10 yard line. If they would have just kicked it deep to begin with there was a good chance it could be a touch back, or better yet stopped before the 20 yardline instead of starting around the 30. :confused:

Deuce
11-30-2009, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO
I have a question to those close to the Graham program. Why does Graham continue to try the directional kick when most of the time it ends up out of bounds? On top of that when they have to rekick they decide to go ahead and kick it deep. Last week against Bridgeport the Bulls would catch the kick around the 10 yard line. If they would have just kicked it deep to begin with there was a good chance it could be a touch back, or better yet stopped before the 20 yardline instead of starting around the 30. :confused:

I have no idea why we do that, and it irritates the hell out of me.

Deuce
11-30-2009, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Same for his buddy steers2 :)

Am i missing something? What did he do wrong?:confused:

lbjacj
11-30-2009, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by steers2
we are all waiting on you to go to bed so we dont have to sort through your ignorant posts that dont make any sense.

perhaps?

Z-RO
11-30-2009, 09:30 PM
I seen he called somebody an idiot, besides that I couldnt tell you

wimbo_pro
11-30-2009, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by lbjacj
I ,too believe!!

You just gotta believe!!! I don't know how to quantify the "Cinderella" affect,but at this point, we got it going! I can name many teams who have ridden this affect to be triumphant and win it all...and yes, I can name far more teams who came apart like a cheap dollar watch in the big games.

Which will we be this Friday? In a way, it doesnt matter really...we have nothing to lose. We have already shown that we can beat the big boys. We are very young, and we are absolutely tickled pink with the results so far. Sure we want to win...but we already have.

If I were playing a team like Wimberley, I would be very concerned. Not about whether or not you got the talent to beat us, we all know you do...the queston is....will you use that talent the right way this Friday? Beware, my friends.

Steer81
11-30-2009, 09:42 PM
You just gotta believe!!! I don't know how to quantify the "Cinderella" affect,but at this point, we got it going! I can name many teams who have ridden this affect to be triumphant and win it all...and yes, I can name far more teams who came apart like a cheap dollar watch in the big games.

Which will we be this Friday? In a way, it doesnt matter really...we have nothing to lose. We have already shown that we can beat the big boys. We are very young, and we are absolutely tickled pink with the results so far. Sure we want to win...but we already have.

If I were playing a team like Wimberley, I would be very concerned. Not about whether or not you got the talent to beat us, we all know you do...the queston is....will you use that talent the right way this Friday? Beware, my friends.

Nice, but after watching the steers practice and if they hit each other that hard I say to you Beware my friends. The Steers are comming!

wimbo_pro
11-30-2009, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Steer81
Nice, but after watching the steers practice and if they hit each other that hard I say to you Beware my friends. The Steers are comming!

Any time you play in December, you should assume every team will "bring it". We would expect nothing less. And if we win, all the better that we beat a team who gave their best (as opposed to the old and tired excuse of "we gave it away"). Know what I mean?

Rocket
11-30-2009, 09:49 PM
Any time you play in December, you should assume every team will "bring it". We would expect nothing less. And if we win, all the better that we beat a team who gave their best (as opposed to the old and tired excuse of "we gave it away"). Know what I mean?

Sometimes "we gave it away" applies. The alarm clock goes off for Wimberley on Friday night.

wimbo_pro
11-30-2009, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Sometimes "we gave it away" applies. The alarm clock goes off for Wimberley on Friday night.

...says the vanquished opponent of yester-week.

Rocket
11-30-2009, 09:58 PM
...says the vanquished opponent of yester-week.

You'll see soon enough.

LH Panther Mom
11-30-2009, 09:59 PM
You'll see soon enough.
Crap - Wimberley is still waiting to see what you promised last week. :p

snaxet
11-30-2009, 10:01 PM
Just a couple of curious thoughts. How is it that Abilene Wylie had 8 turnovers and Graham only scored 13 points?

How is it that Brownwood scored 28 points against arguably one of the best Defenses in the state but could only score 17 against the Texans? or ..... Brownwood's fourth string QB threw for 420 yards against Graham but only 213 yards against Wimberley? .....or Brownwood accounted for 530 yards of total offense against Graham but only 334 against Wimberley?

Just wonderin' :confused::thinking:

Gobbla2001
11-30-2009, 10:21 PM
I'm really bitter and since my team can't beat Wimberley I'm hoping someone else's can

At least you're honest

BullsFan
11-30-2009, 10:24 PM
Most of the comments about McCoy (MOST--not all) have been simply stating what his own actions were, not insulting him. And if he doesn't want people making comments about his actions, then he shouldn't DO THEM.

Which is not to say that I'm not rooting hardcore for Graham this week. GO STEERS!!!!

I also have to say it's a little incongruous to see people who've been here a matter of days trying to correct MODS and people who've been here for years.

Rustler
11-30-2009, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by BullsFan
Most of the comments about McCoy (MOST--not all) have been simply stating what his own actions were, not insulting him. And if he doesn't want people making comments about his actions, then he shouldn't DO THEM.

Which is not to say that I'm not rooting hardcore for Graham this week. GO STEERS!!!!

I also have to say it's a little incongruous to see people who've been here a matter of days trying to correct MODS and people who've been here for years. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Inmateboss
11-30-2009, 10:37 PM

:iagree: :iagree: :2thumbsup

banderafan
11-30-2009, 11:01 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by wimbo_pro
[B]You just gotta believe!!! I don't know how to quantify the "Cinderella" affect,but at this point, we got it going! I can name many teams who have ridden this affect to be triumphant and win it all...

2002 Bandera Bulldogs are a perfect example. We were the third place team in a TOUGH district (Burnet, Liberty Hill,Bandera,Wimberley,Llano,Ingram), but really came together in the playoffs. Go Texans!

LH Panther Mom
11-30-2009, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by banderafan

TOUGH district .....Ingram),
:doh: ;)

SteerS_2012
11-30-2009, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by snaxet
Just a couple of curious thoughts. How is it that Abilene Wylie had 8 turnovers and Graham only scored 13 points?

How is it that Brownwood scored 28 points against arguably one of the best Defenses in the state but could only score 17 against the Texans? or ..... Brownwood's fourth string QB threw for 420 yards against Graham but only 213 yards against Wimberley? .....or Brownwood accounted for 530 yards of total offense against Graham but only 334 against Wimberley?

Abilene Wylie has a phenomenal defense that, even with 8 turnovers, held us to 13 points.

Brownwood, I can't believe I'm agreeing with Rocket, gave it away. They played terrible and the stats show. But thats not to say they're a bad team. They just had an off day. That's NOT to say Wimberly is a bad team either! They're going to play their hearts out just like Graham, I just wanted to answer your "curious thoughts" from my perspective.

banderafan
11-30-2009, 11:10 PM
:doh: ;)

Well..........except for Ingram!

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 11:19 PM
Good to see I'm the topic of the thread even when I'm gone:D

SteerS_2012
11-30-2009, 11:21 PM
Good to see I'm the topic of the thread even when I'm gone:D

Before you know it you'll be as famous as Rocket! :doh: :)

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 11:23 PM
Before you know it you'll be as famous as Rocket! :doh: :)

Go to bed.

SteerS_2012
11-30-2009, 11:24 PM
Go to bed.

You think I'm a child why?

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 11:25 PM
You think I'm a child why?

2012 kind of gives it away.

SteerS_2012
11-30-2009, 11:26 PM
2012 kind of gives it away.

Right because it couldn't possibly be when my son graduates...

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 11:26 PM
Right because it couldn't possibly be when my son graduates...

Nope. No way.

SteerS_2012
11-30-2009, 11:31 PM
Nope. No way.

Look. I don't know what exactly you have against me, but lets keep the thread on topic.

Inmateboss
11-30-2009, 11:31 PM

I totally agree with everything you said! Now just remove Wimberley from that and you have the Graham Steers, perhaps a great deal more than Wimberley!! Has your team ever been this far in the playoffs? Nod yes. Has your team ever won STATE? Nod yes again. Has Graham to any of the above? Shake No. Are we proud of our team for getting this far? Dern skippy!!! Are we satisfied enough to just coast this game and hope ya'll don't embarrass us?? Nope, not happening. We are coming to play good ol texas football! We are going to be playing lights out, leave it all on the field, fans screaming, horns honking, friday night lights football!!! Last year we were like 3-7 or some such, this year we have lost one game by 1 point, some have been closer than we would have liked, but are in the books as a W. Regardless of the # of points on the board we are already WINNERS!!! But we don't just want one more W, we want them all!!!!

GO GRAHAM STEERS !!!!!

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 11:33 PM
I must admit, I've been very disappointed in you Graham fans:dispntd: I really expected a better reaction from you all when I jumped ship and went to the Wimberley side LOL I really figured this would be a fun week where we could all throw some jabs. But it's quickly been ruined by the group of Graham newbies that have taken over the thread. It's just a shame that they don't understand the ways of the board and that it's all in good fun what I'm doing:p

With that said... GO TEXANS!:cheerl:

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 11:34 PM
I totally agree with everything you said! Now just remove Wimberley from that and you have the Graham Steers, perhaps a great deal more than Wimberley!! Has your team ever been this far in the playoffs? Nod yes. Has your team ever won STATE? Nod yes again. Has Graham to any of the above? Shake No. Are we proud of our team for getting this far? Dern skippy!!! Are we satisfied enough to just coast this game and hope ya'll don't embarrass us?? Nope, not happening. We are coming to play good ol texas football! We are going to be playing lights out, leave it all on the field, fans screaming, horns honking, friday night lights football!!! Last year we were like 3-7 or some such, this year we have lost one game by 1 point, some have been closer than we would have liked, but are in the books as a W. Regardless of the # of points on the board we are already WINNERS!!! But we don't just want one more W, we want them all!!!!

GO GRAHAM STEERS !!!!!

Y'all have never been this far inmateboss? Dang I did not know that.

And I personally had way higher expectations for you this week mister. You better step your game up.

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 11:35 PM
Look. I don't know what exactly you have against me, but lets keep the thread on topic.

Calm down honey. You haven't been on long enough to know that I'm just playing. I'm a turd. I have absolutly nothing against you and I look forward to the meet and greet:) It'll be great to meet you all!

SteerS_2012
11-30-2009, 11:38 PM
Calm down honey. You haven't been on long enough to know that I'm just playing. I'm a turd. I have absolutly nothing against you and I look forward to the meet and greet:) It'll be great to meet you all!

Apology (I think it is anyway) accepted. I won't be at the game however. It'll be the first one I've missed in a while. :(

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 11:39 PM
Apology (I think it is anyway) accepted. I won't be at the game however. It'll be the first one I've missed in a while. :(

What?! Jesus, everyone is missing this game it seems like. Inmateboss, you best be there.

Rocket
11-30-2009, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
At least you're honest

Yeah and I said that? Nope.

Rocket
11-30-2009, 11:48 PM
Crap - Wimberley is still waiting to see what you promised last week. :p

I said the only team that would beat Brownwood would be Brownwood and I was right.

Inmateboss
11-30-2009, 11:50 PM
Y'all have never been this far inmateboss? Dang I did not know that.

And I personally had way higher expectations for you this week mister. You better step your game up.

In your dreams!!!:D :D I'll try to do better, sorry!!!LOL

Daddy D 11
11-30-2009, 11:51 PM
In your dreams!!!:D :D I'll try to do better, sorry!!!LOL

Where's my ice cold adult beverage?:p ;)

Tx Challenge
12-01-2009, 12:08 AM

Well D. Your Ice Cold Bev, WUZ at Shamu85's house. We had the pit fired up b4 the CS/CL playoff game. LHPM mom and dad were forced to take the PBR beer home. U did not show up. Where were U?:mad: :mad:

Inmateboss
12-01-2009, 12:10 AM
Hey Daddy D 11, I am trying my best to get there. It's hard for me to be off every friday, but being co president of the Booster club I feel I should be at all but i have missed 2 and it just kills me! I just have to remember who pays me and try to work around it, and they have been really good about it!!!

PS: I put your Hooded Graham Steers sweat suit ( it was Sweeeeet) back on the rack since you jumped ship, Traitor!!!LOL see ya at the M&G (I HOPE).:D :D

Tx Challenge
12-01-2009, 12:14 AM
Hey Daddy D 11, I am trying my best to get there. It's hard for me to be off every friday, but being co president of the Booster club I feel I should be at all but i have missed 2 and it just kills me! I just have to remember who pays me and try to work around it, and they have been really good about it!!!

PS: I put your Hooded Graham Steers sweat suit ( it was Sweeeeet) back on the rack since you jumped ship, Traitor!!!LOL see ya at the M&G (I HOPE).:D :D

Think DD11 has a better offer from Tx Alum. Wimb has better looking hoodies! JK...All my stuff is purple!

Inmateboss
12-01-2009, 12:14 AM

Traitor, I poured the whole KEG out!:eek: :mad: :eek:

Inmateboss
12-01-2009, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Tx Challenge
Think DD11 has a better offer from Tx Alum. Wimb has better looking hoodies! JK...All my stuff is purple!

PURPLE is good, GO WYLIE!!!!

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 12:19 AM
Well D. Your Ice Cold Bev, WUZ at Shamu85's house. We had the pit fired up b4 the CS/CL playoff game. LHPM mom and dad were forced to take the PBR beer home. U did not show up. Where were U?:mad: :mad:

I love PBR:(

IHStangFan
12-01-2009, 12:20 AM
I like Graham in this one....but I've been following HS football long enough to know to never count Wimberley completely out. I expect a good game. It would not surprise me at all if the Texans take the win...but I'll take Graham by a FG.

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 12:20 AM

OHH I will be there. And I think you should bring that Graham hoodie after all:D Please:kiss:

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 12:21 AM
Traitor, I poured the whole KEG out!:eek: :mad: :eek:

It's okay.... I have one of my own:p

Rocket
12-01-2009, 12:28 AM
It's Monday night and as of now, there are 46 crack smokers that think Wimberley is going to win. LOL

Inmateboss
12-01-2009, 12:49 AM

DANG, I hate that! whose truck did you get it out of, Motel parking lot??? LOL

Inmateboss
12-01-2009, 12:56 AM

You seem to have lost a little spice yourself!!! TRAITOR:tongue:

Inmateboss
12-01-2009, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I like Graham in this one....but I've been following HS football long enough to know to never count Wimberley completely out. I expect a good game. It would not surprise me at all if the Texans take the win...but I'll take Graham by a FG.

Thanks for the support hope we can make it happen.By a F/G, huh, well ok let it be written.By a F/G, you know we have only missed one all season!!!:eek:

Inmateboss
12-01-2009, 01:11 AM
OHH I will be there. And I think you should bring that Graham hoodie after all:D Please:kiss:

Man I don't know??? How about some Pee Wee Herman PJ's instead???:D :D Their Flannel you know!!!

Tx Challenge
12-01-2009, 01:38 AM
I love PBR:(

D....U gotta show up or let us know..

Z-RO
12-01-2009, 01:41 AM
Thanks for the support hope we can make it happen.By a F/G, huh, well ok let it be written.By a F/G, you know we have only missed one all season!!!:eek:

Graham has only kicked one all season! lol

Tx Challenge
12-01-2009, 01:49 AM
It's Monday night and as of now, there are 46 crack smokers that think Wimberley is going to win. LOL

Wow Rocket. I got off the crack. Thanks for pointing that out. At first I was thinking maybe Wimberley by 3. Maybe I was a district 8 homer, ....After reading all your post it made me go back and think. Yeah I guess I was wrong...Now I say Wimberley by 7....

Super_R
12-01-2009, 09:05 AM

U must have been smoking that same crack a week ago monday when you thought B'wood was gonna win!

Deuce
12-01-2009, 09:11 AM

I also have to say it's a little incongruous to see people who've been here a matter of days trying to correct MODS and people who've been here for years.

Really was not trying to correct anyone, just did not understand how people could get on here and talk about the high school athletes in a bad manner reguardless of what he did just because they might have been a member longer or whatever the case. Now lets get it on! I think that some here think that Graham is overlooking Wimberley for what ever reason. Any team that has made it this far in the playoffs deserves credit and should not be overlooked. Graham will bring everything they have to the table this week, because if you don't you might not be here next. With that said Graham will have to eliminate the penalties and turnovers or we will be in for along night. At this stage of the game there are no given winners each week. It will come down to who plays four quarters of football and I think our boys are up to the challenge!!

Gobbla2001
12-01-2009, 09:14 AM
Yeah and I said that? Nope.

you don't have to say it for us to know you mean it...

Gobbla2001
12-01-2009, 09:16 AM
I said the only team that would beat Brownwood would be Brownwood and I was right.

Then why is Graham playing Wimberley this week and not Brownwood B, the team that beat Brownwood A?

Deuce
12-01-2009, 09:16 AM
I must admit, I've been very disappointed in you Graham fans:dispntd: I really expected a better reaction from you all when I jumped ship and went to the Wimberley side LOL I really figured this would be a fun week where we could all throw some jabs. But it's quickly been ruined by the group of Graham newbies that have taken over the thread. It's just a shame that they don't understand the ways of the board and that it's all in good fun what I'm doing:p

With that said... GO TEXANS!:cheerl:

I figured you was a traitor every since the Monahans week. Thats ok though, because next week you can get back on our WAGON!!

Deuce
12-01-2009, 09:23 AM

1. Wylie might have the best 3A defense in the state!
2. Graham's defense is not the best in the state, but they are very good!
3. Brownwood turnovers= Missed opportunities for points.
4. Bwood vs. Graham was in Brownwood. = Homefield advantage
5. There wasn't a cornerback in the stated going to stop Shipley that night.

formercougar18
12-01-2009, 09:28 AM
i will most likely be attending this one, due to it being in waco, but im very very interested in seeing Case McCoy. I know everyone has high expectations, and i want to see if he is forreal, and can play on the next level. I will definately be monitoring him closely to see if he has what it takes! Good luck to both teams, hoping to see a great game, and maybe meet some posters there.

steers2
12-01-2009, 09:33 AM

i dont think that stats mean anything this deep in the playoffs, it is going to be whoever shows up and plays with the least amount of mistakes.

Z-RO
12-01-2009, 09:33 AM
Who is going to be the home team?

steers2
12-01-2009, 09:34 AM
heard yesterday that the home team is graham

Rustler
12-01-2009, 09:34 AM
Graham

Deuce
12-01-2009, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by formercougar18
i will most likely be attending this one, due to it being in waco, but im very very interested in seeing Case McCoy. I know everyone has high expectations, and i want to see if he is forreal, and can play on the next level. I will definately be monitoring him closely to see if he has what it takes! Good luck to both teams, hoping to see a great game, and maybe meet some posters there.

Don't know that he has what it takes just yet, but I will say that this kid has done nothing but improve through out the year. When he commited to UT, I thought there was no way he would ever touch the field. Now I am not so sure about that. He is only 18 and will do nothing but get better, but it will tough to live up to his brothers status at UT.

wimbo_pro
12-01-2009, 09:46 AM

GO GRAHAM STEERS !!!!!

great post. So in a way, its 2 Cinderella teams going at it...even better. This should be a good one!

formercougar18
12-01-2009, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Deuce
Don't know that he has what it takes just yet, but I will say that this kid has done nothing but improve through out the year. When he commited to UT, I thought there was no way he would ever touch the field. Now I am not so sure about that. He is only 18 and will do nothing but get better, but it will tough to live up to his brothers status at UT.
haha yea is brother isn't making it easy for him. But he will have a shipley of his own. When i heard that he committed there i said to myself " are you kidding me?" I had seen him play in 7-7 which is not at all good thing to base my information on haha but it's all i got. But i have a feeling i will be quite impressed friday.

Deuce
12-01-2009, 09:56 AM
great post. So in a way, its 2 Cinderella teams going at it...even better. This should be a good one!

I really believe it is. I for one will say that 4 games into the season, although we were undefeated, I would have never thought our boys would make it this far. This is what should make this a game great! Both teams leave everything on the field, and see what happens.

wimbo_pro
12-01-2009, 10:00 AM
I really believe it is. I for one will say that 4 games into the season, although we were undefeated, I would have never thought our boys would make it this far. This is what should make this a game great! Both teams leave everything on the field, and see what happens.

Four games into the season and we were 1-3. So you see how far we have come.

garciap77
12-01-2009, 10:04 AM

Daddy D that Hooded Graham Steers Sweat is Sweeeeet!:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DaddyD11GrahamFan.jpg

;)

DaHop you need to game him one too!:D

wimbo_pro
12-01-2009, 10:16 AM
Quick topic change for a brief second...I am in Chicago (yuk) for the week...did the cold front come through the Hill Country? Wasnt it supposed to be across the entire state?

garciap77
12-01-2009, 10:24 AM
It's in Abilene right now!

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by formercougar18
haha yea is brother isn't making it easy for him. But he will have a shipley of his own. When i heard that he committed there i said to myself " are you kidding me?" I had seen him play in 7-7 which is not at all good thing to base my information on haha but it's all i got. But i have a feeling i will be quite impressed friday.

You best be at the meet and great.

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 10:39 AM
D....U gotta show up or let us know..

You talking bout the CS/CL game? I texted Super and got nothing back. And then when it came night time I was buried in plans with the girlfriend and her parents... I was trapped:( :mad:

Please forgive me LOL

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 10:41 AM
I figured you was a traitor every since the Monahans week. Thats ok though, because next week you can get back on our WAGON!!

LOL admit it.... You LOVED me on your wagon:inlove:

Admit it!:kiss: :D

Ragin Red
12-01-2009, 10:49 AM

Like I said early you'll be back

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Ragin Red
Like I said early you'll be back

HAHA hey, I've GOTTA support my fellow district mates. I've been in Wimberleys district, or been playing Wimberley since 2001! We go way back... and this week they're going to pull it off:devil:

steers2
12-01-2009, 10:54 AM
HAHA hey, I've GOTTA support my fellow district mates. I've been in Wimberleys district, or been playing Wimberley since 2001! We go way back... and this week they're going to pull it off:devil:

dont think so:p

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 10:55 AM
dont think so:p

Well, in a couple days you will KNOW so:evillol:

garciap77
12-01-2009, 10:57 AM
Graham by 3 or 7 TDs!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Tx Challenge
12-01-2009, 11:06 AM
You talking bout the CS/CL game? I texted Super and got nothing back. And then when it came night time I was buried in plans with the girlfriend and her parents... I was trapped:( :mad:

Please forgive me LOL

Yeah....That game.....No worries, the few that did make it had a great time. Unlike you, we put the PBR on ice...We had to calm LHPM down. She kept wanting to talk about how much she loves Hal Wasson....Too Bad you missed it

Ragin Red
12-01-2009, 11:09 AM

Well you might want to take off the blinders and get some eye glasses to see what the final score is Friday. I'm sure you're not going to like it to much. GRAHAM STEERS move on to play another day and you'll be back on the WAGON again. Hey but it's all good to be sitting there watching your former district play. Good luck to both teams this Friday and let us pray for safe and injury free playoff game.

GO STEERS!!!!!! This will be a DECEMBER TO REMEMBER........

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 11:48 AM
Yeah....That game.....No worries, the few that did make it had a great time. Unlike you, we put the PBR on ice...We had to calm LHPM down. She kept wanting to talk about how much she loves Hal Wasson....Too Bad you missed it

HAHAHAAHAH, good ol' Hal Wasson. Gotta love him:rolleyes:

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 11:50 AM
Well you might want to take off the blinders and get some eye glasses to see what the final score is Friday. I'm sure you're not going to like it to much. GRAHAM STEERS move on to play another day and you'll be back on the WAGON again. Hey but it's all good to be sitting there watching your former district play. Good luck to both teams this Friday and let us pray for safe and injury free playoff game.

GO STEERS!!!!!! This will be a DECEMBER TO REMEMBER........

LOL you're forgetting that I'm coming to watch a great game. I could care less who wins, it doesn't effect my Baylor Bears or LH Panthers so we are all good:thumbsup:

But don't worry, I'll save you a seat on the TexWagon next week.

Ragin Red
12-01-2009, 12:01 PM
LOL you're forgetting that I'm coming to watch a great game. I could care less who wins, it doesn't effect my Baylor Bears or LH Panthers so we are all good:thumbsup:

But don't worry, I'll save you a seat on the TexWagon next week.

LOL You mean that we'll save you a seat on the STEERWAGON and yea it will be a great game in this Great State of Texas.:D :clap:

Ragin Red
12-01-2009, 12:04 PM
Hey DD11 don't consume to many PBRs' we don't want you to fall off of their wagon to early!!!!!!!!:D

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 12:05 PM
Hey DD11 don't consume to many PBRs' we don't want you to fall off of their wagon to early!!!!!!!!:D

Too many PBR's? Is such a thing possible?!:confused:

:devil:

Ragin Red
12-01-2009, 12:31 PM
But it could make for a rough ride on their wagon!!!!!!

Deuce
12-01-2009, 12:47 PM

You were fairly entertaining, but we will WIN without you! And you will try and hop right back on. Still trying to figure out if we will let you back on though. Maybe we will have a vote or something!

Deuce
12-01-2009, 12:50 PM
Weather for FRIDAY= high in the low 40's with 20% chance of rain. Low Fri night of 28. winds 5-10 from North Nortwest Fri. night.

wimbotexan
12-01-2009, 12:51 PM
Ive got one question do the Steers even have the balls to play wimberley?:D

steers2
12-01-2009, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by wimbotexan
ask the bridgeport BULLS about that, they were asking the same question last week

Deuce
12-01-2009, 01:01 PM

Every team brings this up every week and they just continue to get punished every Friday night. Guess they will never learn!!:D

Bullaholic
12-01-2009, 01:25 PM
ask the bridgeport BULLS about that, they were asking the same question last week

I think the Bulls answered all the questions in that game, steers2, the Steers were the better team at the gun, but they knew they had been in an alley fight.

Deuce
12-01-2009, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I think the Bulls answered all the questions in that game, steers2, the Steers were the better team at the gun, but they knew they had been in an alley fight.

AGREE! I was definetely worried for a while.

Rustler
12-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Yes By only having footBALLS to play with they stay focused on their next victim and not other balls (IE basket, base)!:D Go Steers Go Wylie bring home the gold for both DI AND DII for our District:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 01:37 PM
You were fairly entertaining, but we will WIN without you! And you will try and hop right back on. Still trying to figure out if we will let you back on though. Maybe we will have a vote or something!

I can be very persuasive:devil:

IFFFF the Steers win, I will bribe enough people to vote for me and I'll be back on the wagon LOL

steers2
12-01-2009, 01:53 PM
oh i totally agree holic, you guys played a heck of a game, we just get tired of answering questions about our mascot not having balls every week. LOL

wimbo_pro
12-01-2009, 01:54 PM

LOL@WimboTexan!!! hahahahaha
Let the smack talk begin!!!

Next post...something about your mamma's in uniform....you know its coming!!!

Inmateboss
12-01-2009, 02:07 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Daddy D 11
[B]I can be very persuasive:devil:

I bet thats right!!:eek:

When the steers win, you wear the pink hoodie and your back on!!! We like being entertained, I guess it was a no on the PJ's?

Nice Pic Garcia, again!!!:clap:

garciap77
12-01-2009, 02:10 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Daddy D 11
[B]I can be very persuasive:devil:

I bet thats right!!:eek:

When the steers win, you wear the pink hoodie and your back on!!! We like being entertained, I guess it was a no on the PJ's?

Nice Pic Garcia, again!!!:clap:

Thanks!

Is there a pink hoodie too!:D

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Thanks!

Is there a pink hoodie too!:D

This is the reason why I don't end up coming to meet and greets...

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 02:21 PM
Inmateboss, any Graham gear you have would be appreciated LOL I don't care if it's a man thong:eek:

I mean a couple weeks ago those weird Monahans folks kept private messaging me asking for Purple LH Man Thongs???:confused: Thought it was kind of weird but just let it slide... figured the beating they had coming from Graham would be enough embarrassment.

LE Dad
12-01-2009, 02:32 PM
This is the reason why I don't end up coming to meet and greets... LOL!! :clap: :clap:

You look sooooooooo...

ummm....

Whats the word I thinking of:thinking:

Somebody help me:confused: I can't think of the right word

:D

LE Dad
12-01-2009, 02:34 PM
Thanks!

Is there a pink hoodie too!:D The master strikes agaiiiiin!! :p

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 02:38 PM
I look so what?! Please tell, LE DAD.:mad: :p

Bullaholic
12-01-2009, 02:40 PM
oh i totally agree holic, you guys played a heck of a game, we just get tired of answering questions about our mascot not having balls every week. LOL

Well, in that case maybe I can help to clear things up-----

Wimberley folks, after having watched the Bulls play the Steers in 2 very close games, I can tell you for sure that the Steer mascot may be lacking, but the Steer players are most definitely not deficient in the "huevos" department. I say that as a testament to a worthy opponent who slugged it out and bested the Bulls in two games, and I assure you, will account themselves very well this week.

McCoy throws the ball well with good arm strength and accuracy, plus he has very good pocket presence and escapability for good yardage, which sustains a lot of drives. The Steer receivers are quick, run good patterns, and will go after the ball in a crowd with sure hands, even in double coverage. The RB is quick and slippery and can make good yards. The "O" line protects McCoy very well and can open holes for the RB. The defensive players are very savvy, sure tackling, and are rarely out of position unless blocked. To beat Graham, I think the blueprint for success has not changed the entire season---go after McCoy and get there before he can setup or escape, or cover well and long enough for the front 4 to get there, all the while keeping from getting gashed by the RB on the draw. Few teams have been able to do this effectively for an entire game, therefore Graham continues to advance.

I know almost nothing about the Wimberley Texans other than they have fielded some very fine, athletic teams that have done very well in the playoffs the last few years and I intend no disrespect to the Texans. Therefore, I can only tell you what I know from watching Graham twice this season, and know that they will give you a great game. I would like to see the Steers win this one, however, as they have been a quality fellow N. Central Texas neighborhood program in all sports for a number of years, and a lot of Steer faithful feel that this may be their year to bring home a state title. Then, of course, if the Steers do win the title, I can use the old adage that the Bulls were knocked out of the playoffs by the State Champ.

I look forward to this matchup between two teams that have never met---that broadens the interest of Texas highschool football. Best of luck to both teams.

LE Dad
12-01-2009, 02:45 PM
I look so what?! Please tell, LE DAD.:mad: :p Ummm...

Just hope Inmateboss not handing that out at his place of employment. LOL :D

:clap: :p

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 02:50 PM
Ummm...

LOL nicely done. I laughed at that one!

garciap77
12-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Ummm...

He uses this one, I hear!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/nazi-1.gif

;)

garciap77
12-01-2009, 02:56 PM
This is the reason why I don't end up coming to meet and greets...

Stop scaring posters away!:D You :stirpot:!:D

;)

steers2
12-01-2009, 03:16 PM

Wimberley folks, after having watched the Bulls play the Steers in 2 very close games, I can tell you for sure that the Steer mascot may be lacking, but the Steer players are most definitely not deficient in the "huevos" department. I say that as a testament to a worthy opponent who slugged it out and bested the Bulls in two games, and I assure you, will account themselves very well this week.

McCoy throws the ball well with good arm strength and accuracy, plus he has very good pocket presence and escapability for good yardage, which sustains a lot of drives. The Steer receivers are quick, run good patterns, and will go after the ball in a crowd with sure hands, even in double coverage. The RB is quick and slippery and can make good yards. The "O" line protects McCoy very well and can open holes for the RB. The defensive players are very savvy, sure tackling, and are rarely out of position unless blocked. To beat Graham, I think the blueprint for success has not changed the entire season---go after McCoy and get there before he can setup or escape, or cover well and long enough for the front 4 to get there, all the while keeping from getting gashed by the RB on the draw. Few teams have been able to do this effectively for an entire game, therefore Graham continues to advance.

I know almost nothing about the Wimberley Texans other than they have fielded some very fine, athletic teams that have done very well in the playoffs the last few years and I intend no disrespect to the Texans. Therefore, I can only tell you what I know from watching Graham twice this season, and know that they will give you a great game. I would like to see the Steers win this one, however, as they have been a quality fellow N. Central Texas neighborhood program in all sports for a number of years, and a lot of Steer faithful feel that this may be their year to bring home a state title. Then, of course, if the Steers do win the title, I can use the old adage that the Bulls were knocked out of the playoffs by the State Champ.

I look forward to this matchup between two teams that have never met---that broadens the interest of Texas highschool football. Best of luck to both teams.

very well said

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 03:20 PM
This meet and greet is going to be difficult boys and girls. From what I've heard the stadium isn't going to allow any crossing over:mad:

And I'm going to be on the Wimberley side with Texan_Alum. So we are going to have to work something out before we all leave for the stadium friday. Any ideas?

Deuce
12-01-2009, 03:25 PM
This meet and greet is going to be difficult boys and girls. From what I've heard the stadium isn't going to allow any crossing over:mad:

And I'm going to be on the Wimberley side with Texan_Alum. So we are going to have to work something out before we all leave for the stadium friday. Any ideas?

Yeah, just text me your pic and i will email all of them to Garciap and he will take care of the rest. LOL!!

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 03:29 PM
Yeah, just text me your pic and i will email all of them to Garciap and he will take care of the rest. LOL!!

Very funny.....

Hilarious.

garciap77
12-01-2009, 03:49 PM

Done! :D

STEERFAN88
12-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Good we dont wont your ugly self on our side.

Rattler
12-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Graham wins 35 - 20

whatdoiknow?
12-01-2009, 04:55 PM

Inmateboss.....I would never comment on something I didn't see for myself. If you have not seen it either you are not a very astute observer or you actually condone such behavior and see nothing wrong with it. Young McCoy is a very talented athlete that could learn alot from his brother about how to conduct himself on a football field. It is apparent his dad doesn't hold him to any kind of standard.

wimbo_pro
12-01-2009, 04:58 PM
Inmateboss.....I would never comment on something I didn't see for myself. If you have not seen it either you are not a very astute observer or you actually condone such behavior and see nothing wrong with it. Young McCoy is a very talented athlete that could learn alot from his brother about how to conduct himself on a football field. It is apparent his dad doesn't hold him to any kind of standard.

Yikes. Commenting on how a father might or might not guide his child with regards to "standards" is pretty sensitive territory. In fact, I personally think its out-of-bounds territory.

wimbo_pro
12-01-2009, 05:02 PM

Great assessment Bullaholic. Probably the best so far. I think if anyone was to evaluate the Texans in a similar fashion, they would have to look at the play off games only (or mostly anyways). The regular season was sketchy at best. But the last 3 games...lots, lots better. It will come down to "stepping up". Sounds like Graham's charge will be to perform at the level they have been. Great game, i bet.

Deuce
12-01-2009, 05:08 PM
Yikes. Commenting on how a father might or might not guide his child with regards to "standards" is pretty sensitive territory. In fact, I personally think its out-of-bounds territory.

I am pretty sure that this kid is held to pretty high standards. Just like last week when he was talking to the official about a questionable call he got a pretty good earfull from his dad. WhatdoiKnow obviously does not know as much as he pretends to know. I am sure he played on some team that Graham beat this year and having problems dealing with it.

Ragin Red
12-01-2009, 05:27 PM

whatdoiknow you might need to step back and take a look at your own self before you start taking shots at this kid and his family.
I can tell you that his dad does not condone any kind of that behavior and he would not appreciate you trying to tell him how to run his family or his team.
In the future you might want know facts before shooting your mouth off.

whatdoiknow?
12-01-2009, 05:30 PM

Like father, like son? You won't have to watch very closely to see what I mean.

Ragin Red
12-01-2009, 05:35 PM
I do think that taking personal shots at players and coaches are not allowed on this board. You might want to go back and read some of the rules before you get kicked off........... you better read up on rule #3:D

Inmateboss
12-01-2009, 05:51 PM
Inmateboss, any Graham gear you have would be appreciated LOL I don't care if it's a man thong:eek:

I mean a couple weeks ago those weird Monahans folks kept private messaging me asking for Purple LH Man Thongs???:confused: Thought it was kind of weird but just let it slide... figured the beating they had coming from Graham would be enough embarrassment.

Man Thong??? Is that like a leather one, or Burlap??? LOL

STEERFAN88
12-01-2009, 05:54 PM
whatdoiknow you might need to step back and take a look at your own self before you start taking shots at this kid and his family.
I can tell you that his dad does not condone any kind of that behavior and he would not appreciate you trying to tell him how to run his family or his team.
In the future you might want know facts before shooting your mouth off.

Well said Ragin Red, Coach McCoy is a great coach and Dad.

Cameron Crazy
12-01-2009, 05:57 PM
Well said Ragin Red, Coach McCoy is a great coach and Dad. hahahhaahhahah

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Good we dont wont your ugly self on our side.

That's not a personal shot at all:rolleyes:

You coming to the meet and great buddy?

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 06:07 PM
Heard a rumor Case backed out of his Texas verbal and is leaning towards Tennessee? Anyone know any truth to this?

go blue 64
12-01-2009, 06:36 PM
It has been brought up that the new posters; are being a pain to some of the posters that have "alot" of posts to their credit. To me it is the other way around, some of the posters that have the big numbers say a few words to run up their count and to stir up touble, when most times they are not for neither team. I prefer quality over quanity any time. :)

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 07:06 PM
It has been brought up that the new posters; are being a pain to some of the posters that have "alot" of posts to their credit. To me it is the other way around, some of the posters that have the big numbers say a few words to run up their count and to stir up touble, when most times they are not for neither team. I prefer quality over quanity any time. :)

Hey I'm not complaining about new posters.

So don't complain about me:taunt: :D

go blue 64
12-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Hey I'm not complaining about new posters.

So don't complain about me:taunt: :D

So I will ask you again (see some of the first pages), which team are you for and if you are not from one of these towns what high school did you graduate from.:)

LE Dad
12-01-2009, 07:14 PM
It has been brought up that the new posters; are being a pain to some of the posters that have "alot" of posts to their credit. To me it is the other way around, some of the posters that have the big numbers say a few words to run up their count and to stir up touble, when most times they are not for neither team. I prefer quality over quanity any time. :) :confused: :confused: Not for neither:thinking:

Nice :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am a big proponet of quality also:D

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 07:18 PM
So I will ask you again (see some of the first pages), which team are you for and if you are not from one of these towns what high school did you graduate from.:)

You've never asked.

I'm for Wimberley.

And I graduated from Liberty Hill. We have kind of been decent as of late.

LE Dad
12-01-2009, 07:20 PM
So I will ask you again (see some of the first pages), which team are you for and if you are not from one of these towns what high school did you graduate from.:) LOL may need to put your avatar back up there Daddy D:cool:

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 07:22 PM
LOL may need to put your avatar back up there Daddy D:cool:

I know right? All these newbies just don't get it. I guess if you aren't from either of these towns your opinion doesn't count?:rolleyes:

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 07:24 PM
I prefer quality over quanity any time. :)

I prefer to not care if you prefer quality over quantity:)

Welcome to the board!

LE Dad
12-01-2009, 07:28 PM
I know right? All these newbies just don't get it. I guess if you aren't from either of these towns your opinion doesn't count?:rolleyes: LOL just wait till next week:eek: :eek:Someone gets to play a D16 team :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: Its gonna be smoking on the DL:smoker:

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 07:29 PM
LOL just wait till next week:eek: :eek:Someone gets to play a D16 team :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: Its gonna be smoking on the DL:smoker:

I'm rooting against whatever team you're rooting for:devil:

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 07:30 PM
Oh but LE Dad, we better stop talking on this thread because it's not quality.:rolleyes: :p

LE Dad
12-01-2009, 08:09 PM
Oh but LE Dad, we better stop talking on this thread because it's not quality.:rolleyes: :p All of my posts are quality:D

Quality:thinking:

BS :clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
12-01-2009, 09:33 PM
:foul: :foul: :foul: Great - nothing like tortilla being snorted up the back of your nose! :p

hollywood
12-01-2009, 09:47 PM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

garciap77
12-01-2009, 09:52 PM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 10:02 PM
:foul: :foul: :foul: Great - nothing like tortilla being snorted up the back of your nose! :p

:eek: :thinking: :confused: Explain:kiss:

bwdaggie
12-01-2009, 10:17 PM
I know right? All these newbies just don't get it. I guess if you aren't from either of these towns your opinion doesn't count?:rolleyes:

hmmm...its a "message board" right?? i like hearing what you have to say daddy d! if they don't like outside opinion maybe they should start their own board! :tongue: :D

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by bwdaggie
hmmm...its a "message board" right?? i like hearing what you have to say daddy d! if they don't like outside opinion maybe they should start their own board! :tongue: :D

Well I love you too:thumbsup: :D

Pudlugger
12-01-2009, 10:27 PM
Wimberley will crush Graham....maybe.:D

Z-RO
12-01-2009, 10:39 PM
Heard a rumor Case backed out of his Texas verbal and is leaning towards Tennessee? Anyone know any truth to this?

I asked Ketch (from Orangebloods) about this a few weeks ago, he said this was not true.

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 10:47 PM
I asked Ketch (from Orangebloods) about this a few weeks ago, he said this was not true.

Oh my roommate told me about this earlier because he had lunch with a girl from Graham that supposably is close to Case and she said she heard that? I didn't believe it but was just clarifying.

Inmateboss
12-01-2009, 10:57 PM

How about I give you a Graham Steers shirt at the gate, you can put it on under your Wimberley shirt, then when we win you can rip off your wimber... wait would that be cross dressing???? Oh well I'll think of something I've still got the # on speed dial!!! :D

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 11:00 PM
How about I give you a Graham Steers shirt at the gate, you can put it on under your Wimberley shirt, then when we win you can rip off your wimber... wait would that be cross dressing???? Oh well I'll think of something I've still got the # on speed dial!!! :D

Nice sig LMAO

wimbo_pro
12-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Like father, like son? You won't have to watch very closely to see what I mean.

WhatdoIknow...you seem like a good person. I ask that this good person stop that kind of comments about the father-son relationship. I know they are a Coach-QB combination, and in college or the pro's, its a free shot for all to take. But its not cool when they are in high school.

You might think that an upcoming opponent of Graham would like this kind of talk and distraction...but I think I speak for my town and my team by saying its not right...its out of bounds...and it should stop now. Please....stop.

Inmateboss
12-01-2009, 11:15 PM

The QB is a leader, if he tries to fire up the rest of his team by running up and down the field holding up 1 finger (were # 1) or the horns sign(index and little) as long as it's not the middle one WHO CARES!!! I don't care if he does cartwheels, if the refs think he is guilty of Taunting Flag his butt. As far as his Dad and brother are concerned you know NOTHING about either, let's leave it that way, your way too infected with McCoyitsis now. Just let it go!!:D

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 11:17 PM
whatdoiknow knows nothing.

Inmateboss
12-01-2009, 11:22 PM
LOL may need to put your avatar back up there Daddy D:cool:

HEY HOLD UP, I'll get Garcia t make you one!!!!:eek: :eek: :D :D :D

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 11:23 PM
HEY HOLD UP, I'll get Garcia t make you one!!!!:eek: :eek: :D :D :D

I got tired of that boring LH helmet, I just can't decide on what I want now so I'm just going plain jane at the moment.

Inmateboss
12-01-2009, 11:24 PM

They just don't get it do they, come on guys DD11 is alot of fun and has some great vids on you tube!!!! :devil: :devil:

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 11:26 PM
They just don't get it do they, come on guys DD11 is alot of fun and has some great vids on you tube!!!! :devil: :devil:

ccmom has the best collection of the naughty ones though:D

LHPM filmed them!:2thumbsup

Inmateboss
12-01-2009, 11:30 PM
WhatdoIknow...you seem like a good person. I ask that this good person stop that kind of comments about the father-son relationship. I know they are a Coach-QB combination, and in college or the pro's, its a free shot for all to take. But its not cool when they are in high school.

You might think that an upcoming opponent of Graham would like this kind of talk and distraction...but I think I speak for my town and my team by saying its not right...its out of bounds...and it should stop now. Please....stop.

THANK YOU!!

Inmateboss
12-01-2009, 11:35 PM
I got tired of that boring LH helmet, I just can't decide on what I want now so I'm just going plain jane at the moment.

Sort of camando style huh!!!

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 11:37 PM
Sort of camando style huh!!!

Exactly:clap:

Inmateboss
12-01-2009, 11:38 PM

LMAO...Digital,Vhs, or 8mm???

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 11:39 PM
LMAO...Digital,Vhs, or 8mm???

In an attempt to sell more copies, I have all 3 versions:p Figured we would let anyone have one no matter what their technical capabilities might be:thumbsup:

Inmateboss
12-01-2009, 11:39 PM
10:30 I guess all the kids are in bed???:thinking:

wimbo_pro
12-01-2009, 11:41 PM

LOL

Inmateboss
12-01-2009, 11:43 PM
In an attempt to sell more copies, I have all 3 versions:p Figured we would let anyone have one no matter what their technical capabilities might be:thumbsup:

:hijacktd: I know it's comming, some one will cry foul were not talking about football. But while were here holler when it comes out on IMAX!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 11:43 PM

Yeah your little buddies have definitely come climbing outta the woodpile this week haven't they? And they all have one thing in common...

No sense.

:stirpot: :1popcorn:

Inmateboss
12-01-2009, 11:45 PM
Yeah your little buddies have definitely come climbing outta the woodpile this week haven't they? And they all have one thing in common...

No sense.
:stirpot: :1popcorn:

Non sense

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 11:46 PM
Non sense

No, they have NO sense:p

Inmateboss
12-01-2009, 11:53 PM
Tidbit: during playoffs

Graham-pt's allowed 65
Graham-pt's scored 114
Graham avg per game 38

Wimberley-pt's allowed 75
Wimberley-pt's scored 105
Wimberley avg per game 35

It's going to be a good one!!!!

Daddy D 11
12-01-2009, 11:55 PM
You're not weighing in the craftiness factor.. Wimberley is very crafty.

wimbo_pro
12-01-2009, 11:57 PM
Tidbit: during playoffs

Graham-pt's allowed 65
Graham-pt's scored 114
Graham avg per game 38

Wimberley-pt's allowed 75
Wimberley-pt's scored 105
Wimberley avg per game 35

It's going to be a good one!!!!

Great stats Inmateboss...probably the most pertinent stats for this game.

Using these stats, I predict the outcome will be Wimberley 105 Graham 38.

Inmateboss
12-02-2009, 12:08 AM
Great stats Inmateboss...probably the most pertinent stats for this game.

Using these stats, I predict the outcome will be Wimberley 105 Graham 38.

LMAO... at least!!! :D

Inmateboss
12-02-2009, 12:17 AM
You're not weighing in the craftiness factor.. Wimberley is very crafty.

Thats cool, my grandma does crafts!!!! My mom does scrapbooking, and I do mug shots!!

Graham and wimberley.. were like family!:thinking:

BullsFan
12-02-2009, 12:23 AM
It has been brought up that the new posters; are being a pain to some of the posters that have "alot" of posts to their credit.

Uh...WRONG-O. I was the one who brought it up, and what I said was that it was kind of incongruous (which means inappropriate in this context) for the newbies to be taking potshots at the MODS and telling the people who'd been around a while how to post. One of the things you might want to learn is not to misquote people.

Just for the record, I was told by a couple of Bridgeport people that they believed Coach McCoy did get hold of his son and get him settled down. And celebrate all you want, but running down your opponents' sideline and holding up a #1 sign is a classless move at best and is likely to stir them up against you. So an unwise move no matter how you look at it. I think it was pretty smart of Coach McCoy to get in Case's ear.

GO STEERS!!!!

Rustler
12-02-2009, 08:45 AM

You might think that an upcoming opponent of Graham would like this kind of talk and distraction...but I think I speak for my town and my team by saying its not right...its out of bounds...and it should stop now. Please....stop. :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: Wimbo_pro your post above makes me want to pull for Wimberley, however I must remain loyal to my District. Go Graham and Go Wylie.:cheerl: :cheerl:

Ragin Red
12-02-2009, 08:47 AM
Uh...WRONG-O. I was the one who brought it up, and what I said was that it was kind of incongruous (which means inappropriate in this context) for the newbies to be taking potshots at the MODS and telling the people who'd been around a while how to post. One of the things you might want to learn is not to misquote people.

Just for the record, I was told by a couple of Bridgeport people that they believed Coach McCoy did get hold of his son and get him settled down. And celebrate all you want, but running down your opponents' sideline and holding up a #1 sign is a classless move at best and is likely to stir them up against you. So an unwise move no matter how you look at it. I think it was pretty smart of Coach McCoy to get in Case's ear.

GO STEERS!!!!

If you want to talk classless what about the bp fans booing the QB when he was asking the official a simple question which in fact should have been called pass interference. In my opinion that's classless. I said it before the Coaching Staff doesn't condone any kind of that behavior.

GO STEERS!!!! A DECEMBER TO REMEMBER!!!!!!! EXPECT TO WIN.... PLAY TO WIN.......

BullsFan
12-02-2009, 09:09 AM
If you want to talk classless what about the bp fans booing the QB when he was asking the official a simple question which in fact should have been called pass interference. In my opinion that's classless. I said it before the Coaching Staff doesn't condone any kind of that behavior.

GO STEERS!!!! A DECEMBER TO REMEMBER!!!!!!! EXPECT TO WIN.... PLAY TO WIN.......

If the coaching staff doesn't condone it, then it was WRONG....right? You're talking on both sides of the issue now. And if that had been the first time Little McCoy pulled a stunt like that in the game, he wouldn't have been booed. If you can admit that Coach McCoy got a hold of Little McCoy and settled him down, then you should also be able to admit that Little McCoy was WRONG.

Dude, no kid is perfect. He's had some pretty impressive success and he let it go to his head. It didn't cost him the game, but it did cost him some potential fans. Dad took care of business. If you can't admit that, then let's just agree to disagree and let it go. You guys have bigger fish to fry now.

Rustler
12-02-2009, 09:14 AM
Inmateboss.....I would never comment on something I didn't see for myself. If you have not seen it either you are not a very astute observer or you actually condone such behavior and see nothing wrong with it. Young McCoy is a very talented athlete that could learn alot from his brother about how to conduct himself on a football field. It is apparent his dad doesn't hold him to any kind of standard. :hand: "You wouldn't comment on something you didnt see for yourself"?????Your next statement..."It is apparent his dad doesn't hold him to any kind of standard" How absurd to make these two statements in the same paragraph:hand: Do you live with this family? Are you around this Dad and Son? Do you Pastor this family? Do you counsel them? Obviously NOT! Have you raised kids past the age of 2yrs old? If so did your young adults ever act in a manner you didn't approve of? Your comments lead me to believe you MAY BE a jealous individual with some closet ax to grind? MOST OF WHAT YOU COMMENTED ON YOU HAVE VERY LITTLE (IF ANY) FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE OF.:hand:

Deuce
12-02-2009, 09:19 AM
Are Graham and Wimberley still playing this week, or are we going to just talk about our QB that everyone likes to bag on because he knocked them out of the playoffs?

steers2
12-02-2009, 09:25 AM
Are Graham and Wimberley still playing this week, or are we going to just talk about our QB that everyone likes to bag on because he knocked them out of the playoffs?

i am not sure deuce, ask daddy d, he seems to be the one in charge of this thread.

steers2
12-02-2009, 09:28 AM
it seems like its going to be a little chilly in waco friday night, we might have to break out the coveralls.

Rustler
12-02-2009, 09:43 AM
If the coaching staff doesn't condone it, then it was WRONG....right? You're talking on both sides of the issue now. And if that had been the first time Little McCoy pulled a stunt like that in the game, he wouldn't have been booed. If you can admit that Coach McCoy got a hold of Little McCoy and settled him down, then you should also be able to admit that Little McCoy was WRONG.

Dude, no kid is perfect. He's had some pretty impressive success and he let it go to his head. It didn't cost him the game, but it did cost him some potential fans. Dad took care of business. If you can't admit that, then let's just agree to disagree and let it go. You guys have bigger fish to fry now. Bulls Fan I respect your opinion and most of your post....However, your quote "If the coaching staff doesnt condone it, then it was WRONG.....right?" Wrong from what perspective? I am not sure but I think McCoy #4 is captain of the team......If that is true I believe he has SOME team responsibility to communicate with the officials......IE What was the call? Who was the flag on? Would you look for this or that etc. SO I can't get on board with you about the BP fans booing a captain asking the official a question? I was at this game and was very close to BP side and the booing and comments being made (prior to the hash mark run by McCoy) by adults was well I will let you make the call? I have it from a source closer to the field than I was that a member of the BP coaching staff (Man Keeping Stats w BP hat on on the sidelines) shouted to #4 "Hey Dumb_ _ _ get back in the huddle you are not your older brother". Does this excuse taunting NO! The booing and Statisticians comments simply may be a cause not and excuseable reason. From a tactical standpoint it probably was not a good idea for hash mark running facing the opposing crowd for the Graham Team? Fueld the fire for BP as I saw it?
Just One More Thought on both teams: I am guessing there apprx. 100 total young men and coaches on the field during the game. I am also guessing there apprx. 75+/- total plays during the game. IF this is all the negatives we have to write about then I commend both coaching staffs, Athletes and All Parents of the Athletes:clap: Emotions over TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL are a hard thing to control dont care who you are.

ccmom
12-02-2009, 10:12 AM

That is just WRONG on so many levels! :eek: Funny, but wrong! ;)

BullsFan
12-02-2009, 10:20 AM
Rustler, first off thanks for a calm rational post. If in fact the Bridgeport stats guy said that, then that's just as bad if not worse than any taunting done by a player. Adults should be held to a higher standard then kids should, and they ought to be able to control their emotions better.

As to the right/wrong issue, all I'm saying is that if the coach did get on to the QB, then the QB was doing something wrong. If Case got an earful, then Case did something to deserve an earful. You can't say both that "Case got an earful from his dad" and follow that with "Case didn't do anything wrong". You didn't say that, but others have. And this is just my personal opinion, but I do not like to see a HS player in the ref's ear several times during a game. YMMV, and clearly does.

And just for the record, I do not "like" to bag on your QB because he knocked us out of the playoffs. I've said over and over that I want you guys to go DEEP. So go on out there and whip some Wimberley behind!!

Rustler
12-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Rustler, first off thanks for a calm rational post. If in fact the Bridgeport stats guy said that, then that's just as bad if not worse than any taunting done by a player. Adults should be held to a higher standard then kids should, and they ought to be able to control their emotions better.

As to the right/wrong issue, all I'm saying is that if the coach did get on to the QB, then the QB was doing something wrong. If Case got an earful, then Case did something to deserve an earful. You can't say both that "Case got an earful from his dad" and follow that with "Case didn't do anything wrong". You didn't say that, but others have. And this is just my personal opinion, but I do not like to see a HS player in the ref's ear several times during a game. YMMV, and clearly does.

And just for the record, I do not "like" to bag on your QB because he knocked us out of the playoffs. I've said over and over that I want you guys to go DEEP. So go on out there and whip some Wimberley behind!! I am for ALL High School Athletes! My home district is the Graham District. YES I agree cant have it both ways regarding either wrong or not wrong except when some jump to the conclussion that the Dad (aka coach) doesn't hold the son to any standard is very un-informed assumption (in my opinion). Colt McCoy was raised by the same parents as Case McCoy:doh: If you have raised children past the age of birth............You know each is different both good and bad. I trust we can kill this horse today and start ridding the Graham/Wimberley Horse or the Wylie/Lovejoy Horse to another district 2-3A win. Then Stay on the same Horse for Double District State Championship.

wimbo_pro
12-02-2009, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Rustler
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: Wimbo_pro your post above makes me want to pull for Wimberley, however I must remain loyal to my District. Go Graham and Go Wylie.:cheerl: :cheerl:

Come on over, Rustler!!!! LOL

Lets get back to talking about the game...

Rustler
12-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Come on over, Rustler!!!! LOL

Lets get back to talking about the game... :inlove: You are kind to offer:inlove: Trying to kill the Horse and get back to this weeks game:(

wimbo_pro
12-02-2009, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Rustler
:inlove: You are kind to offer:inlove: Trying to kill the Horse and get back to this weeks game:(

yes...and I probably know you, since you must live near me here in the only true "God's Country"...the Texas Hill Country.

Rustler
12-02-2009, 11:01 AM
yes...and I probably know you, since you must live near me here in the only true "God's Country"...the Texas Hill Country. Well maybe not as a close you think.......But I agree with you...........Gods Country to me is ALL OF TEXAS. Where the stars are big and bright..............Just a little brighter on Friday Nights During Texas High School Football.:cool:

Trashman
12-02-2009, 11:05 AM
Wimberley will get hammered by Graham.:rolleyes:

Bullaholic
12-02-2009, 11:05 AM
What is the weather forecast for Waco Friday night?

Who is the Home Team?

Officials from Waco Chapter?

Injury status of both teams?

How much practice did each team get in this week?

How is the kicking game of both teams?

ccmom
12-02-2009, 11:23 AM
The forecast I saw for Waco for Friday said high 37, low 27 with 60% chance of snow/precipitation. Brrrrrr! :eek:

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 11:24 AM
i am not sure deuce, ask daddy d, he seems to be the one in charge of this thread.

It's about time you recognize your inferiority :clap:

Looked this morning and it says it could get down to 28 Friday night:eek: Coverall weather indeed!

And since steers2 put me in charge, I hereby declare no more squabble about Case McCoy or his family;) :p

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 11:25 AM
What is the weather forecast for Waco Friday night?

Who is the Home Team?

Officials from Waco Chapter?

Injury status of both teams?

How much practice did each team get in this week?

How is the kicking game of both teams?

All I can answer from this is its gonna be below freezing and Graham is the home team. And I imagine both teams practice schedules are around the same as last week.

garciap77
12-02-2009, 11:34 AM
Go Graham Steers!!!!!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Grahamhelmet2009-2.gif

steers2
12-02-2009, 11:36 AM
Go Graham Steers!!!!!

RIGHT ON GARCIA:D

Ranger Mom
12-02-2009, 11:38 AM

Looked this morning and it says it could get down to 28 Friday night:eek: Coverall weather indeed!

And since steers2 put me in charge, I hereby declare no more squabble about Case McCoy or his family;) :p

If it is alright with you, I too would like to add my 2 cents worth and say, I agree....no more derogatory talk about either McCoy.

Thread bans will be handed out accordingly if it keeps up!!

Ragin Red
12-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Go Graham Steers!!!!!

That's right Garcia and would like to say
[B]Go Abilene Wylie!!!!!

steers2
12-02-2009, 11:56 AM
does anyone know where brownwood's basketball game is this friday night? hehe

Bullaholic
12-02-2009, 11:59 AM
Go Graham Steers!!!!!

garcia.....

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/lovestruck.jpg

:ack!: :D

95mustang
12-02-2009, 12:05 PM

I bet that makes you happy. Ya'll have a chance of advancing this week because we are playing basketball. We all know the results of the first game and the second game would have had the same results, but we didn't pull out the win last week so we are setting at home now and preparing for next year. I do wish the Graham Steers the best of luck though. I will be supporitng the 2-3A to the bitter end.

garciap77
12-02-2009, 12:07 PM
garcia.....

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/lovestruck.jpg

:ack!: :D

I heard you were looking for a nice Avatar! Here you go Bullaholic!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/basketball.gif

;)

ccmom
12-02-2009, 12:08 PM

;)

Sorry Bull....but that is funny!! :clap: :clap:

Rocket
12-02-2009, 12:09 PM

28-27

grahampaw
12-02-2009, 12:14 PM
28-27 Rocket,Did yall lose on purpose so you could allways hold it over our heads?

Bullaholic
12-02-2009, 12:17 PM

;) http://www.pcpros-tx.com/bulldogache.jpg

LOL---I like this one better....:D

Bullaholic
12-02-2009, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Sorry Bull....but that is funny!! :clap: :clap:

No prob, ccmom, I bet I am one of the few posters who can trade pics with garcia because I have my own webserver....:D

garciap77
12-02-2009, 12:26 PM
No prob, ccmom, I bet I am one of the few posters who can trade pics with garcia because I have my own webserver....:D
Photo taken in Bridgeport, day after the Graham Steers got done with them!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Dead_Bull.jpg

grahampaw
12-02-2009, 12:51 PM
Photo taken in Bridgeport, day after the Graham Steers got done with them!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Dead_Bull.jpg

:D What street in B-port is that tunnel on?:D

Sweetwater Red
12-02-2009, 01:05 PM
I don't have anything to add. Just realized I don't have a single
post on this thread. So, here it is.

wimbo_pro
12-02-2009, 01:12 PM
Go Graham Steers!!!!!

Shut up Garcia!!!! (and DaHop too!!)

Inmateboss
12-02-2009, 01:14 PM

Thank you, oh worshipful Master of the DL!!:clap: You know this is going to make Rocket ticked off, cuz !!!!

garciap77
12-02-2009, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by grahampaw
What street in B-port is that tunnel on?:D

Inmateboss
12-02-2009, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
If it is alright with you, I too would like to add my 2 cents worth and say, I agree....no more derogatory talk about either McCoy.

And a big Thank you too!!!:inlove:

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Oh I was not undermining you at all Ranger Mom!
I was kidding about being in charge but I did mean that there needs to be no more of that kind of talk! Don't worry, I know who is in charge on here LOL :thumbsup:

Inmateboss
12-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I don't have anything to add. Just realized I don't have a single
post on this thread. So, here it is.

Well come on with your bad self!!!! About 85 % of this thread has been fun!!!

Daddy D 11
12-02-2009, 01:33 PM
Well come on with your bad self!!!! About 85 % of this thread has been fun!!!

And the other 15% has been naughty:D

wimbo_pro
12-02-2009, 01:41 PM
And the other 15% has been naughty:D

Your idea of "naughty" is probably something like playing Nintendo naked.

DaHop72
12-02-2009, 01:50 PM
GO GRAHAM STEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND

SHUT UP WIMPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

garciap77
12-02-2009, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
GO GRAHAM STEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND

SHUT UP WIMPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Yeah! That too!!!