PDA

View Full Version : Spurs beat the Nets last night again!

Phil C
11-13-2003, 11:33 AM
And the game was in New Jersey. Jason Kidd is probably kicking himself for not signing with the Spurs if he wanted an NBA ring. You blew it Jason. No ring for you unless maybe when you have some year some charitable team like the Lakers pick you up and let you ride the bench to get one. And that is not always a sure thing. Too Bad! And right now it is only a matter of time before Lebron and Cleveland become a powerhouse. Tst! Tst!

Phil C
11-13-2003, 11:34 AM
Sorry last two words should have been Tsk! Tsk! It is good to use spell check! :) It's disgraceful!

Ranger Mom
11-13-2003, 11:48 AM
FOR SHAME!!!!!

I didn't see 3A Football mentioned in either of those threads!!! TSK TSK :D :D

Phil C
11-13-2003, 11:52 AM
IT'S DISGRACEFUL!

Ranger Mom
11-13-2003, 11:55 AM
It is very Discr3Aceful!!! wink

Sittin' Fastball
11-13-2003, 01:31 PM
Ranger mom, shouldn't you be in the kitchen baking some gingerbread cookies or something? :rolleyes:

jason
11-13-2003, 01:34 PM
Sittin' Fastball:
Ranger mom, shouldn't you be in the kitchen baking some gingerbread cookies or something? :rolleyes: eek! eek! eek!
You'd better watch it or you'll have a pack of YaYa's after you...and it ain't pretty when they come-a-runnin...

Sittin' Fastball
11-13-2003, 02:30 PM
Jason, ...nevermind. Just shut your mouth please.

pirate4state
11-13-2003, 03:51 PM
Sittin' Fastball:
Ranger mom, shouldn't you be in the kitchen baking some gingerbread cookies or something? :rolleyes: Why aren't you?? :p

Sittin' Fastball
11-13-2003, 04:17 PM
I would say "That is a GREAT comeback!" or "Wow. How long did it take you to come up with that one!" pirate4state, but I don't want to be mean to you. I don't even know you. So all I'm going to say is.....I love you man. :rolleyes:

pirate4state
11-13-2003, 05:15 PM
Sittin' Fastball:
I would say "That is a GREAT comeback!" or "Wow. How long did it take you to come up with that one!" pirate4state, but I don't want to be mean to you. I don't even know you. So all I'm going to say is.....I love you man. :rolleyes: It didn't take me long & I could have said something else, but I didn't want to be mean to you & just maybe it ticked me off b/c it sounded a bit sexist & I'm not a man! :mad: :D

pirate4state
11-13-2003, 05:15 PM
Sittin' Fastball:
I would say "That is a GREAT comeback!" or "Wow. How long did it take you to come up with that one!" pirate4state, but I don't want to be mean to you. I don't even know you. So all I'm going to say is.....I love you man. :rolleyes: It didn't take me long & I could have said something else, but I didn't want to be mean to you & just maybe it ticked me off b/c it sounded a bit sexist & I'm not a man! :mad: :D

Ranger Mom
11-13-2003, 05:59 PM
Sittin' Fastball:
Ranger mom, shouldn't you be in the kitchen baking some gingerbread cookies or something? :rolleyes: When I first read this it was just as I expected~~~~~NEWBIE!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: