PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday

Bullaholic
11-27-2009, 10:20 AM
Black Friday is proof positive that women are meaner and tougher than any of us men. Anybody who can and would endure the hoards of rabid, absolutely hell-bent, mostly women shoppers on this day has got a lot of hard bark on them. :D

My wife does the 'combat' but I get to pay for the 'war'....:D

lange4
11-28-2009, 12:22 AM
I am glad we sat this one out, nothing on sale that we really wanted. But when there is, I sit home and the wife makes the battlefield.

Ranger Mom
11-28-2009, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by lange4
I am glad we sat this one out, nothing on sale that we really wanted. But when there is, I sit home and the wife makes the battlefield.

That was how I was...nothing I really cared enough about to fight for this year.

LH Panther Mom
11-28-2009, 10:36 AM
My son went to THREE different convenience stores Thursday morning and brother stopped at a fourth. There were NO Thursday AAS papers to be found. :rolleyes: I did get a Kohl's ad in the mail, saw a couple of things that I wanted to get (one for me! :D ). I was going to go to a couple other places when I went...lhpd's battery in his car was dead & he was getting ready to go hunting. Sooooo...he dropped me at Kohl's while he went to Wally World to get a new battery. I didn't see much point in driving BACK in to town when I didn't have a clue if there was anything I wanted or not. I guess I'll get the paper in the morning, then WATCH OUT! :D