PDA

View Full Version : go mean green

wildgobbler
11-27-2009, 01:37 AM
yall hear bout the "blue man"???? what is that?
anybody know Heros rule on band equipment? ha ha ha...
i am bringing the stuff, better not make me leave it...i was in very foul mood when i got to my standing spot last fri...ask Sealy...
here kitty kitty...great season tigers sorry 'stangs youre next to get a new notch on the ol' gunbelt tell them kasson & thigpen boys ill be a watin' fer them...ha ha ha

GO MEAN GREEN
WILDGOBBLER

44INAROW
11-27-2009, 09:59 AM
lol

GO MEAN GREEN

safe travels everyone ;)

wildgobbler
11-27-2009, 11:24 AM
gettin off in a couple hrs headin my green butt to SA

i usually have some kinda response on the team we play...
this one is tricky...you could ride em round the stadium,
ya just cant eat em
might could put em in a pony show....
or send em to ELMERS...
terrible just terrible huh?

GO MEAN GREEN!!
WILDGOBBLER

NUTTIN PERSONAL YA'LL....just my sick opinion thats all

KingRob
11-27-2009, 11:40 AM
LET'S GO CUERO!!!

:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

wildgobbler
11-28-2009, 11:59 PM
hey....does anyone have the count from our side???
from my angle 3=1?? first time my cuz made a Gobbler game(Ingleside fan) he said that GO MEAN GREEN thing is somewhat intimadating.....well DUH!!!! why in the heck would I try and expolde a lung....it sure as heck aint fer my good looks...lol

GO MEAN GREEN
WILDGOBBLER

44INAROW
11-29-2009, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by wildgobbler
hey....does anyone have the count from our side???
from my angle 3=1?? first time my cuz made a Gobbler game(Ingleside fan) he said that GO MEAN GREEN thing is somewhat intimadating.....well DUH!!!! why in the heck would I try and expolde a lung....it sure as heck aint fer my good looks...lol

GO MEAN GREEN
WILDGOBBLER

you did a great job keeping the crowd in the game. the GO MEAN GREEN was awesome.. Can't wait to hear it in Bowers Stadium Saturday night. :)

wildgobbler
11-29-2009, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
you did a great job keeping the crowd in the game. the GO MEAN GREEN was awesome.. Can't wait to hear it in Bowers Stadium Saturday night. :)

ya know 44......thats why I get paid THE BIG BUCKS gal.....
ha ha ha ....mama arndt wanted me to use the megaphone????
the wildgobbler dont need no stinkin megaphone RIGHT Miss Arndt??? luv ya

GO MEAN GREEN
WILDGOBBLER

SintonFan
11-29-2009, 02:05 AM
I'll be rooting for you this week.:cool:

Nursebetty
11-29-2009, 02:16 AM
ive had posts on another 3a site saying how freakin loud we were with the "GO MEAN GREEN".........how it scared the Ingleside fans the first time we did it that night.......and how they heard it with every score we made...............I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sinton66
11-29-2009, 02:30 AM
I enjoyed the game, enjoyed the Gobblers proving me right, and enjoyed meeting that WILDGOBBLER!!!! Go Cuero!

wildgobbler
11-29-2009, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Nursebetty
ive had posts on another 3a site saying how freakin loud we were with the "GO MEAN GREEN".........how it scared the Ingleside fans the first time we did it that night.......and how they heard it with every score we made...............I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank ya ma'am
I just might need a couple Iv's by halftime...could ya help an ol guy out....ha ha ha

I havent had the old band since '04...I'll tell ya for sure that wilie game was the absolute loudest opponent I have ever had to compete against....hats off..whew! I had to wear a chiin strap on my helmet.
sometimes i think the fans feel that it dosent matter to ralley the troops....wrong way to look at it my friends

GOD has been good to me...allowing me to do the touchdown yell everytime for 14 years...to eat the crow feathers with out choking and get to all but 4 games since we moved into the Gobbler Nation

if ya love the GOBBLERS....GET UP & YELL!!!

GO MEAN GREAN!!!
WILDGOBBLER

wildgobbler
11-29-2009, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
I enjoyed the game, enjoyed the Gobblers proving me right, and enjoyed meeting that WILDGOBBLER!!!! Go Cuero!

IT WAS MY PLEASURE.....
GO MEAN GREEN!
WILDGOBBLER

Nursebetty
11-29-2009, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by wildgobbler
thank ya ma'am
I just might need a couple Iv's by halftime...could ya help an ol guy out....ha ha ha

I havent had the old band since '04...I'll tell ya for sure that wilie game was the absolute loudest opponent I have ever had to compete against....hats off..whew! I had to wear a chiin strap on my helmet.
sometimes i think the fans feel that it dosent matter to ralley the troops....wrong way to look at it my friends

GOD has been good to me...allowing me to do the touchdown yell everytime for 14 years...to eat the crow feathers with out choking and get to all but 4 games since we moved into the Gobbler Nation

if ya love the GOBBLERS....GET UP & YELL!!!

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO MEAN GREAN!!!
WILDGOBBLER

IV's........check.....! LOL...........be glad to help out!!
I keep saying thats one of the KEYS is to show our guys that we support them by being LOUD, like LLLOOUUUDDD!!!!!!!!
I see too many sitting on their duts, and here i am standing and cheering to get them started, then some join in. We really need to be LOUD and on our feet Saturday as i hear Gilmer fans get pretty loud too!

rojosgirl
11-30-2009, 12:52 PM
The Gobbler faithful did sound good Friday night. Thanks Wild Gobbler & Mama Arndt! I just wish it would be that way ALL year.

To all those in Gobbler Nation heading to Huntsville Saturday ---

Come early - wear green - be LOUD and proud!