PDA

View Full Version : which team gets embarrassed today?

jason
11-26-2009, 12:28 PM
two games:

cowboys vs oakland

texas vs texas a&m

oakland is terrible - could give up a huge amount of points if the cowboys offense decides to make an appearance...

dallas - if they get beat by oakland, well, thats embarrassing enough in itself....

texas a&m could get beat by 50....

texas - well, they wont lose so its a moot point...

who gets embarrassed the most today...

the only reason i included texas was so a&m fans didn't bitch and moan and get the thread closed...

TheDOCTORdre
11-26-2009, 12:35 PM
let it be known I was here just in case this thread gets closed

TheDOCTORdre
11-26-2009, 12:35 PM
oh and I think A&M get embarrassed

PHS Wildcats
11-26-2009, 02:51 PM
Dallas

bobcat4life
11-26-2009, 03:17 PM
A&M gets embarrassed by being blown out and sending all the talk of a Texas slip up out the window.

eagleqb_14
11-26-2009, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
Dallas sorry its 24-7 in the 4th

jason
11-26-2009, 08:27 PM
already a late hit, no call, on colt by a&m...

WHS02
11-26-2009, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by jason
already a late hit, no call, on colt by a&m...

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

jason
11-26-2009, 09:35 PM
is it just me, or is jesse palmer annoying ?

he gets the captain obvious award for the day...

ILS1
11-26-2009, 09:55 PM
ESPN please do your homework. I heard this like 3 or 4 times now. 'The Aggie fans are on their feet'!!! Dummies, they never sit!!!

Go Horns!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

TheDOCTORdre
11-26-2009, 11:43 PM
amazingly A&M did not get embarrassed tonight. Props to Jerrod Johnson, one hell of a game, the Horns and Colt were just too much tonight.

bobcat4life
11-26-2009, 11:51 PM
Give Jerrod Johnson the Heisman after this performance. Nobody else has seemed to earn it this year.

TheDOCTORdre
11-26-2009, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
Give Jerrod Johnson the Heisman after this performance. Nobody else has seemed to earn it this year.

sorry thats taking it to far lol

95mustang
11-27-2009, 12:05 AM
The Giants got embarrassed but they were not a choice.

Barney Stinson
11-27-2009, 01:35 AM
My 'expert' prediction wassssss correct. I said that there wouldn't be enough magic in Kyle Field to pull out a win, but they did keep it within reach. Jerrod looked great, as did Colt. The difference is, Colt was up against a terrible defense. Anything less than what he did today would have been a disappointment.

Good luck in the NC, tu. You won't be able to hang with Florida or 'Bama.

As for the not-so-giants, WOW. I expected them to come out flat after all the complaining they did about having to travel to Invesco on Thanksgiving but that was a pathetic showing. But hey, i'm not going to complain. Broncos are on top in the wildcard race! "Hey Kansas City, haaaaaave you met Kyle?" :thumbsup:

NastySlot
11-27-2009, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Barney Stinson
My 'expert' prediction wassssss correct. I said that there wouldn't be enough magic in Kyle Field to pull out a win, but they did keep it within reach. Jerrod looked great, as did Colt. The difference is, Colt was up against a terrible defense. Anything less than what he did today would have been a disappointment.

As for the not-so-giants, WOW. I expected them to come out flat after all the complaining they did about having to travel to Invesco on Thanksgiving but that was a pathetic showing. But hey, i'm not going to complain. Broncos are on top in the wildcard race! "Hey Kansas City, haaaaaave you met Kyle?" :thumbsup:

idk...texas could and will hang with those teams....given a month plus to prep.....they will be able to.

they won't give up 500+ yards in the championship.....to a six and six team....there.

TheDOCTORdre
11-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Barney Stinson

looks like Bama needs to worry about Auburn rather than the NC