PDA

View Full Version : Good to be home-Thanks for the prayers

Buckeye1980
11-25-2009, 06:56 PM
Jut got home from hospital, had 2 more stents placed in right side of heart to match the 2 in September on left side , I am tired and leg is sore where theye ented but I doing well, thanks for the prayers , now if I can relax until Saturday , I will be listening to my Buckeyes hopefully roll . Not an easy task with the Horns playin the cockroaches Thanksgiving night. Happy Thanksgiving to all

PS Has anyone else had connection problems to Downlow, been gettin message that domain server not responding? (all other sites are workin fine)

SintonFan
11-25-2009, 07:03 PM
It's good to hear you are doing better.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.:)

Green Bling
11-25-2009, 08:02 PM
Glad you are doing well. Feel better soon!!:D :D

Old Green
11-25-2009, 08:02 PM
Glad to hear your surgery was successful and you're back home Buckeye1980.;)

44INAROW
11-25-2009, 08:04 PM
Glad you're back "home for the holidays" Take it easy and enjoy the games :)

zebrablue2
11-25-2009, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye1980
Jut got home from hospital, had 2 more stents placed in right side of heart to match the 2 in September on left side , I am tired and leg is sore where theye ented but I doing well, thanks for the prayers , now if I can relax until Saturday , I will be listening to my Buckeyes hopefully roll . Not an easy task with the Horns playin the cockroaches Thanksgiving night. Happy Thanksgiving to all

PS Has anyone else had connection problems to Downlow, been gettin message that domain server not responding? (all other sites are workin fine)

cockroaches:mad:-- glad all is going well. all down the hill from here!!

1st and goal
11-26-2009, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
cockroaches:mad:-- glad all is going well. all down the hill from here!!

+1
Glad your better you scoundrel for calling my ags cockroaches.:D

Since you started it, I'm gonna say the longhorns are the yankmees of college football. unlimited budget compared to most other teams. Spoiled brats. Heck, Nike is giving them new uniforms to play tonights game. Hope they rip and show their cracks....:D

VWG
11-26-2009, 10:39 PM
God's speed on a quick recovery.
Good to have you back on the downlow.

wimbo_pro
11-26-2009, 10:41 PM

What happened? By-pass surgery? At your age?

Buckeye1980
11-27-2009, 10:08 AM
had 2 more stents placed in right side of heart to match the 2 in September on left side

PhiI C
11-27-2009, 10:10 AM
Glad to hear you are home. It is amazing the things they can do today.

lulu
11-27-2009, 04:31 PM
Ok now............let's make this the last time. Hope you are jumping rope and watching football soon. Glad you're home and hope you are feeling back up to speed..

wimbo_pro
11-28-2009, 04:08 PM
had 2 more stents placed in right side of heart to match the 2 in September on left side

Wow Buckeye80...I met you only once in 06 and you seemed to be in pretty good shape. This surprises me, but glad to hear you are ok.