PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving...

NastySlot
11-25-2009, 01:30 PM
about to hit road for College Station with my oldest daughter to watch the game tommorrow with her and my son in his last year at A&M then it will be on to Baton Rouge for the LSU/Ark game...... I am Blessed for having the chance to spend the holiday with my children and thank God for it.

I hope all you on here have a Great Thanksgiving and Good Week.

For all you traveling or expecting family may God be with you on your travels.

God Bless all of you.

LE Dad
11-25-2009, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
about to hit road for College Station with my oldest daughter to watch the game tommorrow with her and my son in his last year at A&M then it will be on to Baton Rouge for the LSU/Ark game...... I am Blessed for having the chance to spend the holiday with my children and thank God for it.

I hope all you on here have a Great Thanksgiving and Good Week.

For all you traveling or expecting family may God be with you on your travels.

God Bless all of you. Happy Thanksgiving, hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip.:D

Hope the same for all on 3ADL :clap: :clap:

hollywood
11-25-2009, 01:46 PM
Happy Cuero Day to all!

Bullaholic
11-25-2009, 03:24 PM
All of us have much for which to be thankful.....I hope you and yours spend a safe, happy, and abundant Thanksgiviing.

STANG RED
11-25-2009, 04:52 PM
I'm pretty lucky I guess. All the family is coming here. My longest trips will be to the store for ice, and maybe another can or two of cranberry sauce. And best of all, the leftovers stay here once all the moochers are gone. ;) :D

Yall travel safe!!!

I just read that Thanksgiving is the deadliest time on the highways. Thats not a stat you want to be any part of!

waterboy
11-25-2009, 05:52 PM
http://www.pocosplayground.com/images/thanks.jpg
Hope all of y'all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving weekend!:clap:

zebrablue2
11-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
All of us have much for which to be thankful.....I hope you and yours spend a safe, happy, and abundant Thanksgiviing.

x2

44INAROW
11-25-2009, 06:47 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all my 3adownlow friends. We do have alot to be thankful for. I'll feel alot better once my youngest gets home.. He called at 4:15 and was leaving Austin. He called about 5:40 and he was just leaving Luling. He said the traffic is backedup bigtime at the 183/IH 10 intersection by Buckees'.... I told him to put the phone down, turn on the tunes and enjoy he drive and let the crazy folks pass him. NOw I gotta get back in the kitchen.. My "chef" didn't show up so I better get to cooking :D
Oh and Dang Nasty Slot - have fun at the games:p

12thMan
11-25-2009, 06:52 PM
For the first time in ten years, my family and I will stay home this year for Thanksgiving. It feels good not having to travel anywhere for the holidays.

Just wondering how our turkey will turn out?? Shoud be fun though!!

44INAROW
11-25-2009, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by 12thMan
For the first time in ten years, my family and I will stay home this year for Thanksgiving. It feels good not having to travel anywhere for the holidays.

Just wondering how our turkey will turn out?? Shoud be fun though!!

that'll be nice 12th man. I have pretty much finished the cooking/baking I need to do for tomorrow. Man, the house sure smells good right now :)

SintonFan
11-26-2009, 03:13 AM
Our family wishes you a Happy Thanksgiving with all the trimmings!
Reflect on what we all have to be thankful for and God Bless those who keep this greatest nation safe.
I hope everyone who travels far or near has a safe and sane trip.:)

1st and goal
11-26-2009, 09:27 AM
I am thankful for my health, family, my job, my friends, and most of all that I live in a country where I can openly pray anywhere.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!