PDA

View Full Version : Rate "The Blind Side"

playnhurt
11-25-2009, 12:20 PM
Planning on seeing the movie during the holidays. For those who 've seen it, how does it rate.

The book was excellent.

eagleqb_14
11-25-2009, 03:37 PM
its a great movie yall have to see it

Buffgal
11-25-2009, 03:41 PM
A must see for the whole family. Great story and cast. I don't know anything about Oscar nominations but I would have to give one to Sandra Bullock, the actors who play her young son SJ and Michael Oher.

I will more than likely see the movie again this weekend and I am anxious to read the book. Honestly, can't give this movie enough stars!!!!!!!!

maroonpirate04
11-25-2009, 08:14 PM
I'm planning to go see it, a friend of mine want to go see it, but couldn't they were sold out. That day

Eagle 1
11-25-2009, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Buffgal
A must see for the whole family. Great story and cast. I don't know anything about Oscar nominations but I would have to give one to Sandra Bullock, the actors who play her young son SJ and Michael Oher.

I will more than likely see the movie again this weekend and I am anxious to read the book. Honestly, can't give this movie enough stars!!!!!!!!

The young actor SJ (Jae Head) is from my home town, Goldthwaite.
He is one of our coach's son and played on the 7th grade football team this year.

He's #12 in the back ground.
I couldn't find another picture.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_87Q0B0UCe_I/Sr4yBxDxCvI/AAAAAAAANU8/A-f5ehuFXBA/s640/7th6.jpg

Buffgal
11-26-2009, 03:18 PM
Wow, how cool is that.

Of course, most moms don't look like Sandra Bullock but she pulled off the spunk and spirit that I see every day in the Sports Moms that I know.
I think one of the reasons this film is so good is that these actors do look like you just went into America's backyard and put them in those roles.
The Goldwaithe link just proved it.

If you know the young man, tell him he has a huge fan in Giddings, he did a remarkable job.:clap: :inlove:

squid
11-26-2009, 05:16 PM
Of course, most moms don't look like Sandra Bullock

Wylie moms might have an issue with that statement. Here's a photo I snapped after a recent AW booster club meeting...

http://desperate-housewives.download-tvshows.com/files/desperate_housewives.jpg

swarm
11-26-2009, 07:29 PM
Saw it last night. Great movie

skins4life
11-26-2009, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by squid
Wylie moms might have an issue with that statement. Here's a photo I snapped after a recent AW booster club meeting...

http://desperate-housewives.download-tvshows.com/files/desperate_housewives.jpg

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are!! :thumbsup:

CHS_CG
11-26-2009, 10:48 PM
I am wanting to see the movie.. but today was my last day off till next Thursday and Monday I start working 10pm-6am.... (puke) so hopefully I will get a chance!

playnhurt
11-30-2009, 02:47 PM
Got to see it over the weekend. Great movie!

Really surprised with the 1 pigskin ratings by some voters in the poll.

TheDOCTORdre
11-30-2009, 04:41 PM
Saw it last night at the drive in, it was an amazing movie, its a must see for all.

pirate4state
11-30-2009, 05:08 PM
I saw it and loved it! It is a great movie.

rojosgirl
11-30-2009, 05:16 PM
Best movie I've seen! Saw it before watching Cuero -vs- Ingleside last week. It's one you can see again and again.