PDA

View Full Version : Gilmer vs Navasota M & G

OldBison75
11-23-2009, 09:58 PM
What say we all get together somewhere at halftime and put some faces with the names?

I am pretty sure most all the Navasota posters will be there along with one from Silsbee and maybe some more. Can the Gilmer faithful pull together and lets set a time a place to meet. If what I am hearing from the Gilmer faithful is true, by halftime the game will be decided anyhow and you guys can rub it in a little!!!!!

Pawdaddy
11-27-2009, 03:43 PM
Look for a grandpa type in a Saints cap. Likely have four boys in tow plus a son in law. Brother from Houston may come up as well. I am sure there will be a Gilmer contingent plus all the old Gilmer alumnuses and then the tagalongs. Will Navasota show up? As far as a meeting place, I do not the the stadium well enough to suggest something.

OldBison75
11-27-2009, 03:51 PM
If I remember right, you can walk to the end zone under the scoreboard without any problems if that is okay. Don't know how many Navasota posters will show, but I'll be there. Navscanmaster is trying to get off to go to the game and not sure if he can make it yet. I know several othrs that plan to be at the game and I;ll try to get them in the M & G.

44INAROW
11-27-2009, 03:57 PM
hope you'll take pictures :)

lulu
11-27-2009, 11:10 PM
Well Old Bison75.....I'm not a true Buckeye soldier but
I would like to meet you. These Gilmer folk aren't too up for M & G for some reason. At the Spring Hill/Gilmer match up I tried to get a meet up but Waterboy was the only one who was willing. He and his sweet little girl and me and hubby visited during part of half time. Nice visit.

OldBison75
11-27-2009, 11:18 PM
Well, I plan on being around the scoreboard at the halftime--hope to see you there. By the way, if the Gilmer folks are too stuck up to meet new friends--we'll just have our own party.

lulu
11-27-2009, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
Well, I plan on being around the scoreboard at the halftime--hope to see you there. By the way, if the Gilmer folks are too stuck up to meet new friends--we'll just have our own party.

We are planning on making it if family does not interfer. I will plan on seeing you there. Hopefully I can get Mr. Lulu to make the walk down to the field too. He doesn't like to leave the seats unattended at games where there is no reserved seats.

Gilmer folks are really the least stuck up people I know but it is hard to convince them to socialize for some reason.

PS: look for a dark haired female with a missing left arm. Easy nuf?