PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again ,prayers please

Buckeye1980
11-23-2009, 03:59 PM
I am going in tomorrow for another heart cath and more stent placement , I know I willl be fine cause the Lord and an ARMY of Buckeyes are on my side , but prayer is never a bad idea, and Navasota can help about by letting the Buckeyes win big this weekend . Thank you 3A for being so supportive in September as I know you will be now . I will be back on in couple days (probably Wednesday) and who knows I might post more than usual . Waterboy will tell you I have been known to talk smack , jus gotten quieter in my later years . God Bless you all, you will never know how it feels to have the "faceless friends" I have on here. March on BUCKEYES!!!!!

P.S. Make noise for me LULU!:p

Old Green
11-23-2009, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye1980
I am going in tomorrow for another heart cath and more stent placement , I know I willl be fine cause the Lord and an ARMY of Buckeyes are on my side , but prayer is never a bad idea, and Navasota can help about by letting the Buckeyes win big this weekend . Thank you 3A for being so supportive in September as I know you will be now . I will be back on in couple days (probably Wednesday) and who knows I might post more than usual . Waterboy will tell you I have been known to talk smack , jus gotten quieter in my later years . God Bless you all, you will never know how it feels to have the "faceless friends" I have on here. March on BUCKEYES!!!!!

P.S. Make noise for me LULU!:p We'll be praying for you Buckeye1980 for a speedy recovery.

44INAROW
11-23-2009, 04:12 PM
Continued prayers to you Buckeye80.. Hope you come through the surgery with enough spunk to get online and "talk mess" :) I hope Waterboy will keep us updated if possible ;)

LE Dad
11-23-2009, 04:30 PM
Prayers go out to you from Leopard Land:)

big daddy russ
11-23-2009, 05:32 PM
Definitely. Good luck and make a speedy recovery.

Green Bling
11-23-2009, 06:20 PM
Buckeye1980. You can be certain we'll send up prayers from Cuero for a quick and comfortable recovery. I noticed that you haven't lost your sense of humor in your request of Navasota.:D :D Will be checking Wed. for a post from you.

ProudHornetMom
11-23-2009, 06:35 PM
Buckeye1980...Caldwell will be praying as well!

warhorsejoe
11-23-2009, 07:20 PM
Prayers from The Devine Warhorses and Devine Texas and have a speedy recovery.:) :inlove:

lvbears32
11-23-2009, 09:04 PM
the prayers are pouring out for you from La Vernia...hurry back

OldBison75
11-23-2009, 09:08 PM
The Navasota Rattler Nation send its prayers for a successful surgery and quick recovery. I will tell you that Navasota will not intentionally lose big this week, but I will not say that won't happen. I look forward to your smack later in the week---we enjoy the people that support thier team with gusto and you fit that category.