PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant

STANG RED
11-23-2009, 02:00 PM
I havent watched an NBA game yet this season, but watch the highlights. And I've never been a huge fan of KB, although I do recognize him as being the best in the league the last few seasons. But dang, have yall seen the game he's got going this season? The man has become a human highlight reel! I'll never be a Lakers fan, but if given the chance, I'd pay good money to watch this guy perform live some day. When will they be @ Dallas this season? Anybody got an inside track to some decent tickets?

Bull's-eye
11-23-2009, 03:00 PM
Special player, but needs to quit shooting the 3's. Currently less than 18% from behind the arc.

Emerson1
11-23-2009, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I havent watched an NBA game yet this season, but watch the highlights. And I've never been a huge fan of KB, although I do recognize him as being the best in the league the last few seasons. But dang, have yall seen the game he's got going this season? The man has become a human highlight reel! I'll never be a Lakers fan, but if given the chance, I'd pay good money to watch this guy perform live some day. When will they be @ Dallas this season? Anybody got an inside track to some decent tickets?
ticketmaster