PDA

View Full Version : Region I Regional Semi-Final GotW - Graham vs. Bridgeport

Pages : [1] 2

Z-RO
11-21-2009, 02:35 AM
I'm hearing the game is going to be in Aledo on Friday, dont know the time.

The first time around the Steers won with a blocked extra point, however, they had like 10 kid out. Bridgeport on the other hand has started to finally hit like they do every season around this time which should give Graham more fits then the first time around.

I'm going to go with Graham by 14, but Bridgeport is not to be overlooked...especially this time of year.

Deuce
11-21-2009, 02:39 AM
i believe its 7:30

Looking4number8
11-21-2009, 02:39 AM
I think I will wait until this thread hits page 50 before I make my prediction

Deuce
11-21-2009, 02:53 AM
dont think this thread will ever make it that far!

theoldoaktree
11-21-2009, 04:15 AM
i dont think it will get that far either..

loco toro
11-21-2009, 08:46 AM
can graham beat bridgeport 2 times, i guess we will see!

statewide
11-21-2009, 08:47 AM
Graham by 14.

GreenMonster
11-21-2009, 09:30 AM
Man, if Jacksboro had actually built some decent stands on the visitors side instead of treating it as an afterthought this game could have been played there. Closer for everyone. Nice facility with a weak visitors side stands.

DaHop72
11-21-2009, 10:02 AM
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/bullandsteer.jpg

Somebody's going to get the horn!!!:D :D

loco toro
11-21-2009, 10:21 AM
how about mineral wells stadium?

loco toro
11-21-2009, 11:36 AM
bulls will upset graham!!

Inmateboss
11-21-2009, 11:47 AM
Man it's more fun if your playing someone you can smack on, but I like B-Port. The Bulls showed so much class the last time we played them, before,during and after the game. This will a be another good game!

Congrats To the bulls on your win over CS.

GO GRAHAM STEERS !!!!

grahampaw
11-21-2009, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Man, if Jacksboro had actually built some decent stands on the visitors side instead of treating it as an afterthought this game could have been played there. Closer for everyone. Nice facility with a weak visitors side stands. Your right about that.How great whould that have been for the city of Jacksboro.I was hoping that they whould consider it but understand why they didnt.But at least Jacksboro went all out on the pressbox, what was Bowie thinking?

Inmateboss
11-21-2009, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by loco toro
how about mineral wells stadium?

I'm all over that!!!!

Inmateboss
11-21-2009, 12:06 PM
Having a big game like this close, such as in M-Wells would be great, the fan support for both schools would be HUGH. Those 2 1/2 & 4 hr drives cuts down on the # of fans that can make it. The Graham fan turnout for the Monahans game was AWESOME. I even saw People from other towns we've played, at the game with GRAHAM STEERS shirts on. It was a good show of support and meant a lot, THANKS (you know who you are)!!!
:clap: :clap:

slpybear the bullfan
11-21-2009, 12:07 PM
Aledo works for this Bullfan!

I am looking forward to this one. Two great schools and great kids.

Go Bulls!

Bullaholic
11-21-2009, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Aledo works for this Bullfan!

I am looking forward to this one. Two great schools and great kids.

Go Bulls!

Ditto slpy----same teams but different result this time. Even though the Steers were without some of their starters in the first game, I think the Bulls are rolling well enough right now to play with anybody.

Go Bulls!

loco toro
11-21-2009, 12:32 PM
the defense has to play their A game and the offense has to have no false starts, no fumbles, no interceptions, no snaps over the head, and needs 300yds passind and 150yds rushing, that will just about win it.

grmfan93
11-21-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO
I'm hearing the game is going to be in Aledo on Friday, dont know the time.

The first time around the Steers won with a blocked extra point, however, they had like 10 kid out. Bridgeport on the other hand has started to finally hit like they do every season around this time which should give Graham more fits then the first time around.

I'm going to go with Graham by 14, but Bridgeport is not to be overlooked...especially this time of year.

Very well said...at this point in the playoffs you cant look over any team. Bridgeport has improved a lot since we saw them last. But so has Graham. Its going to be a great gome that you wont want to miss.

Go Steers

Inmateboss
11-21-2009, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Ditto slpy----same teams but different result this time. Even though the Steers were without some of their starters in the first game, I think the Bulls are rolling well enough right now to play with anybody.

Go Bulls!

Makes for a better game when both teams are 100%, are ya'll good as far as injuries ... ect ????

5wide
11-21-2009, 01:11 PM
How did the freshman running back do for the bulls?? He's going to be a good one to watch for the next couple of years

Bullaholic
11-21-2009, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
Makes for a better game when both teams are 100%, are ya'll good as far as injuries ... ect ????

No major injuries that I am aware of, Inmate.

Bullaholic
11-21-2009, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by 5wide
How did the freshman running back do for the bulls?? He's going to be a good one to watch for the next couple of years

#3 took one around the left end for about 30 yds. and a TD, as well as breaking a 27 yarder up the middle to the 1 against China Spring. I agree, he is going to be very good--he is very,very fast.

STANG RED
11-21-2009, 01:45 PM
I've been to Aledo twice for playoff games, and hated it both times. The stadium is nice enough I guess, and holds a good crowd. But the locals working the gates and concessions always acted like A-holes, like they were being put upon, to even have to be there. I didnt like their attitude at all, both times. And God forbid you have to go back to your car for a coat or anything. If you leave the stadium for any reason, you pay full price to get back in. They can take that place and shove it, as far as I'm concerned.

Bullaholic
11-21-2009, 02:12 PM
Bridgeport vs. Graham 10/02/09, video clip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POj_R_36D3U&feature=player_embedded

5wide
11-21-2009, 02:20 PM
Suprised to see there hasn't been an upgrade to the scoreboard? As many points that's been put up on that old thing, suprised that even still works! Lol

loco toro
11-21-2009, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by 5wide
Suprised to see there hasn't been an upgrade to the scoreboard? As many points that's been put up on that old thing, suprised that even still works! Lol

yeah our offense is pretty salty

Z-RO
11-21-2009, 02:35 PM

Ugh, what was Graham doing in those UGLY red pants?

theoldoaktree
11-21-2009, 02:50 PM
well, graham played horrible then with around 7 out to fight a great team for the win..

Inmateboss
11-21-2009, 03:25 PM

Man that was a good game, this next one will be even better!

Inmateboss
11-21-2009, 03:28 PM

Winning a football game, I thought you were there???:thinking:

GetRDoneStangs
11-21-2009, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I've been to Aledo twice for playoff games, and hated it both times. The stadium is nice enough I guess, and holds a good crowd. But the locals working the gates and concessions always acted like A-holes, like they were being put upon, to even have to be there. I didnt like their attitude at all, both times. And God forbid you have to go back to your car for a coat or anything. If you leave the stadium for any reason, you pay full price to get back in. They can take that place and shove it, as far as I'm concerned.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

The press box attendants where even bigger jerks.

lighthouse_lady
11-21-2009, 03:35 PM
I didnt like their attitude at all, both times. And God forbid you have to go back to your car for a coat or anything. If you leave the stadium for any reason, you pay full price to get back in. They can take that place and shove it, as far as I'm concerned.

AMEN! I remember that from last year. Really nice facility, but not worth the price or the hassle!

slpybear the bullfan
11-21-2009, 03:49 PM
Aledo folks are probably still bitter from all the beatings that Bridgeport and other 3A schools dropped on 'em.

:D :D :D

Z-RO
11-21-2009, 03:51 PM
Winning a football game, I thought you were there???:thinking:

I was, it was just a horrible reminder. I just dont know why they didnt go all white. Those red pants make me wanna http://www.the-mainboard.com/forum/Smileys/default/vomit.gif

But just in case you dont believe me here is a couple pics of Colts GF I took while she was in the stands.
http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz30/zrozrozro/10020921141.jpg
http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz30/zrozrozro/10020921131.jpg

I was with my GF so believe me when I say I wasnt stalking :D

slpybear the bullfan
11-21-2009, 03:56 PM

Uh huh. Right.

;)

Z-RO
11-21-2009, 04:08 PM
Ok, well maybe just a little bit http://www.the-mainboard.com/forum/Smileys/default/fatty.gif

Inmateboss
11-21-2009, 04:08 PM
I was, it was just a horrible reminder. I just dont know why they didnt go all white. Those red pants make me wanna http://www.the-mainboard.com/forum/Smileys/default/vomit.gif

But just in case you dont believe me here is a couple pics of Colts GF I took while she was in the stands.
http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz30/zrozrozro/10020921141.jpg
http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz30/zrozrozro/10020921131.jpg

Thats dern near winder peeping!!:eek:

Z-RO
11-21-2009, 04:13 PM
http://www.the-mainboard.com/forum/Smileys/default/peek.gif

grmfan93
11-21-2009, 04:57 PM

Since it was a grass field we didnt want to get our new white pants dirty.

Z-RO
11-21-2009, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by grmfan93
Since it was a grass field we didnt want to get our new white pants dirty.

Seriously? Not trying to knock the decision, just a honest question.

MamaBull
11-21-2009, 07:09 PM
guys? there are 40 posts on this thread, and not one punch to the gut on either team. both towns are as classy as one can get. however a little trash talk here and there on the downlow never hurt a soul (other than wtfootball):D

so i'll do the honors of starting us off.

if you look at 1.50 on the the video, the "touchdown" was clearly incomplete. also one of the last "touchdowns" the ball was fumbled on the two yard line and went into the endzone and out of bounds. what should have happened was bridgeport gets the ball on their own 20 yard line.

bridgeport was and is the better team.

my prediction

bridgeport 49
graham 48

trusteer/trublu
11-21-2009, 07:19 PM
I've been to Aledo twice for playoff games, and hated it both times. The stadium is nice enough I guess, and holds a good crowd. But the locals working the gates and concessions always acted like A-holes, like they were being put upon, to even have to be there. I didnt like their attitude at all, both times. And God forbid you have to go back to your car for a coat or anything. If you leave the stadium for any reason, you pay full price to get back in. They can take that place and shove it, as far as I'm concerned. Telll it like it is, Stang:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

trusteer/trublu
11-21-2009, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by MamaBull
guys? there are 40 posts on this thread, and not one punch to the gut on either team. both towns are as classy as one can get. however a little trash talk here and there on the downlow never hurt a soul (other than wtfootball):D

if you look at 1.50 on the the video, the "touchdown" was clearly incomplete. also one of the last "touchdowns" the ball was fumbled on the two yard line and went into the endzone and out of bounds. what should have happened was bridgeport gets the ball on their own 20 yard line.

my prediction

bridgeport 49
graham 48 Moma, Moma Moma, you cant be serious.....Playing us at yo house, handicapped, and with all those excuses? we are taking yall like Grant took Richmond.....get ready:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

steers2
11-21-2009, 08:36 PM

my prediction

bridgeport 49
graham 48

Come on Mamabull, dont start using excuses this early

ccmom
11-21-2009, 08:44 PM
When Wylie played China Spring in Aledo last year, the weather got dramatically colder during the course of the game . The attendants working the gate let people go out to their vehicles for jackets, etc without a problem. Maybe they didn't like you Stang?? JK

BwdLion73
11-21-2009, 08:46 PM
After reviewing Z-RO's photo's I think the guy tipping the cap is Garcia77!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

grmfan93
11-21-2009, 09:11 PM
Seriously? Not trying to knock the decision, just a honest question.

Umm...yeah...they had to last all year...and grass stains dont come out very well

Bullaholic
11-21-2009, 09:54 PM

my prediction

bridgeport 49
graham 48

Stir em' up, MamaBull. :D Graham may have had a few players out for the first game, but we didn't have No. 3 up for that game either, plus we had a couple of injuries of our own. The Steers are going to run into a herd of Bulls in full playoff stampede mode in Aledo backed by a ton of screaming Bulls fans.

Z-RO
11-21-2009, 10:00 PM
Stir em' up, MamaBull. :D Graham may have had a few players out for the first game, but we didn't have No. 3 up for that game either, plus we had a couple of injuries of our own. The Steers are going to run into a herd of Bulls in full playoff stampede mode in Aledo backed by a ton of screaming Bulls fans.

Counter argument with Graham not having #33. Can somebody from Graham inform us on how many starters were actully missing?

trusteer/trublu
11-21-2009, 10:02 PM
Stir em' up, MamaBull. :D Graham may have had a few players out for the first game, but we didn't have No. 3 up for that game either, plus we had a couple of injuries of our own. The Steers are going to run into a herd of Bulls in full playoff stampede mode in Aledo backed by a ton of screaming Bulls fans. here we go....we beat u at ur house without several of our players and yall really think u can take us on neutral field, fully cocked and loaded? :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

trusteer/trublu
11-21-2009, 10:04 PM
Counter argument with Graham not having #33. Can somebody from Graham inform us on how many starters were actully missing? u seem to know alot about the Steers and their Coaching staff, why r u asking this simple question?:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

STANG RED
11-21-2009, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
When Wylie played China Spring in Aledo last year, the weather got dramatically colder during the course of the game . The attendants working the gate let people go out to their vehicles for jackets, etc without a problem. Maybe they didn't like you Stang?? JK

Well maybe they've had enough complaints and learned their lesson. It's been 2 or 3 years since I've been there. But everybody pretty much had the same experience back when I'm talking about.
I knew a few smokers that were mighty pissed at not being allowed to go smoke in the parking lot, without having to pay to get back in.

ccmom
11-21-2009, 10:21 PM
Well maybe they've had enough complaints and learned their lesson. It's been 2 or 3 years since I've been there. But everybody pretty much had the same experience back when I'm talking about.
I knew a few smokers that were mighty pissed at not being allowed to go smoke in the parking lot, without having to pay to get back in. I remember some of y'all posting about that last year before Wylie's game there, so I expected to encounter the same problems. I was pleasantly surprised. Maybe you are right and they have changed their policy. It is a nice place....just not so easy to get in and out of. Good luck to both teams. I'll be pulling for the Steers!

Bullaholic
11-21-2009, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by trusteer/trublu
here we go....we beat u at ur house without several of our players and yall really think u can take us on neutral field, fully cocked and loaded? :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

And we beat you at ur house last season, plus we have more neutral field experience in the last few years than the Steers, tru. :D

Inmateboss
11-21-2009, 11:50 PM

In regardes To this Bovine Bash, Bridgeport may have had a few players out for the first game, but we didn't have no. 33 in for that game either, plus we had a couple of other guys out. The Bulls are going to run into a herd of Steers in full playoff stampede mode in Aledo backed by a ton and a 1/2 of screaming Steers fans.

Hey this is easy!!! How is this for trash talking MamaBull!!!

GO BOVINES :D :D :D

slpybear the bullfan
11-22-2009, 12:45 AM
We Bulls have a full Sack!

The Steers have No Sack!

'Nuff Said.

Z-RO
11-22-2009, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Deuce
i believe its 7:30

Are you sure about this? I heard some rumblings that they were waiting to see if there was going to be any more games scheduled before they determine the time. Anybody have a for sure time?

Looking4number8
11-22-2009, 08:38 AM

The Steers have No Sack!

'Nuff Said.

Now that's mean and funny as he11

loco toro
11-22-2009, 09:00 AM

my prediction

bridgeport 49
graham 48

thats awesome

MamaBull
11-22-2009, 09:02 AM
And we beat you at ur house last season, plus we have more neutral field experience in the last few years than the Steers, tru. :D :taunt: :taunt:
its not all impresive when you almost lose to a monahans team that has no back field.

trusteer/trublu
11-22-2009, 09:35 AM
:taunt: :taunt:
its not all impresive when you almost lose to a monahans team that has no back field. ur a hoot.....must be that Barnett Gas effecting ur system...Be glad we played Monahans and not u,,,,u would have lost....Monahans has a GOOD team...they were ranked 3.....Get ur facts and then we will go...:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

trusteer/trublu
11-22-2009, 09:40 AM

The Steers have No Sack!

'Nuff Said.

:D :D :D thats Good...real good..would u prefer bands or cold steel cause we will neuturize you come Friday....or we will SACK u up.....either way its gonna be fun:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

trusteer/trublu
11-22-2009, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by loco toro
thats awesome yea, and the sky is falling....u believe that too...dont u?:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Bullaholic
11-22-2009, 10:21 AM
There's the pre-district Bulls and there's the playoff Bulls, tru. You don't want any of the playoff Bulls......they're tougher than Mingus cedar hackers on a Saturday night. :D

steers2
11-22-2009, 11:20 AM
There's the pre-district Bulls and there's the playoff Bulls, tru. You don't want any of the playoff Bulls......they're tougher than Mingus cedar hackers on a Saturday night. :D

pre-district bulls or playoff bulls, we dont care. yall are gonna get rolled by the steer stampede come friday night :D

Inmateboss
11-22-2009, 12:46 PM

Sort of like keeping two sets of books? The one you let everybody see (Pre District) and the one you keep hidden,(Playoff). Well the GRAHAM STEERS are going to audit your books and the fine is going to cost your bulls a sack full!!!:D

PS: leave them cedar hackers out of it!

theoldoaktree
11-22-2009, 01:31 PM
this whole thread will probably be the bulls fans mouthing that they have nuts and steers dont, well im pretty sure that the nuts have nothing to do with how a team plays so lets talk about how the teams are playing and what your predictions are about the game.

Bull_Guy
11-22-2009, 01:47 PM
All I know is that it made me laugh pretty hard when i heard that Graham lost to Brownwood by a blocked extra point...

What goes around comes around! :D :D :devil: :p

Deuce
11-22-2009, 01:53 PM
Maybe you will find something else to laugh about when the Bulls get smacked around again by the Steers this week. Should be a good game, but just dont see how we don't come away a even bigger winner this game. Having 6 of our starters out the first game was the only reason this was close that time. Especially since 2 of them were our key defensive players. Gonna be a long day for DA BULLS!

theoldoaktree
11-22-2009, 01:54 PM
im glad that made you laugh, but it made me laugh when graham beat bridgeport by a blocked EP

grahampaw
11-22-2009, 02:03 PM
Our D will be much better in this game and our O will roll.Graham42 Bridgeport28

Rocket
11-22-2009, 02:27 PM
Graham might be playing 2 previously played opponents in consecutive weeks. Good luck with that. LOL One team they beat by one and the other team they lost by one.

Not a good scenario for the Graham Crackers.

Bull_Guy
11-22-2009, 02:30 PM
Maybe you will find something else to laugh about when the Bulls get smacked around again by the Steers this week. Should be a good game, but just dont see how we don't come away a even bigger winner this game. Having 6 of our starters out the first game was the only reason this was close that time. Especially since 2 of them were our key defensive players. Gonna be a long day for DA BULLS!

I'm gonna be interested to see who does the smacking around.

The Bulls proved they can handle a good passing team in China Spring.
And there offense has been getting better throughout the year. Not that Grahams hasn't.

I think its going to be a great game that could come down to who has the ball during the two minute drill again.

Bull_Guy
11-22-2009, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by theoldoaktree
im glad that made you laugh, but it made me laugh when graham beat bridgeport by a blocked EP

As i said...

What Goes Around Comes Around :)

Rocket
11-22-2009, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Bull_Guy
I think its going to be a great game that could come down to who has the ball during the two minute drill again.

At least we know who has the balls now... ;)

BULLS1993
11-22-2009, 03:19 PM
Bulls 40-35

slpybear the bullfan
11-22-2009, 03:50 PM
this whole thread will probably be the bulls fans mouthing that they have nuts and steers dont, well im pretty sure that the nuts have nothing to do with how a team plays so lets talk about how the teams are playing and what your predictions are about the game.

Do you mean like this?

The Steers have No Sack!

'Nuff Said.

Tromboneking
11-22-2009, 03:53 PM
I guess you guys have forgotten that we beat you once already this season...

As for Bridgeport pre playoffs not being the same team..you can say the same for Graham. Monahans was a GREAT team....better than Bridgeport..and we handled them.

Remember when Graham played Bridgeport earlier in the season...we were missing 3 or 4 of our best starters...

Graham 45
Bport 21

slpybear the bullfan
11-22-2009, 04:04 PM
I keep hearing about how 3, 5, 8, or 12 starters for Graham were not playing when they came to Bridgeport earlier this year.

Can someone please let us all know exactly what happened? I mean, the details of why that many starters sat?

I enjoy the good ol Trash talking as much as others, (well, not as much as mamabull), but after hearing about how we only played half of Graham's team last game, I am convinced we don't need to make the trip to Aledo. ;)

Seriously, why did so many starters miss a game the first time around?

grmfan93
11-22-2009, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Tromboneking
I guess you guys have forgotten that we beat you once already this season...

As for Bridgeport pre playoffs not being the same team..you can say the same for Graham. Monahans was a GREAT team....better than Bridgeport..and we handled them.

Remember when Graham played Bridgeport earlier in the season...we were missing 3 or 4 of our best starters...

Graham 45
Bport 21

There is no way i see us beating them that bad...i think we can beat them but not that easy. Bridgeport has gotten a lot better since we saw them last. This game is going to be a very tough game for both teams.

Graham 28
Bridgeport 20

SWAS009
11-22-2009, 04:09 PM
I keep hearing about how 3, 5, 8, or 12 starters for Graham were not playing when they came to Bridgeport earlier this year.

Can someone please let us all know exactly what happened? I mean, the details of why that many starters sat?

I enjoy the good ol Trash talking as much as others, (well, not as much as mamabull), but after hearing about how we only played half of Graham's team last game, I am convinced we don't need to make the trip to Aledo. ;)

Seriously, why did so many starters miss a game the first time around?

They were suspended that game for being at a party where alcohol was. They won't be dumb enough to do that agian this week. But Bridgeport is better than they were. But, with us playing monahans last week, that only made us stronger as well.

Graham 38
Bridgeport 28

slpybear the bullfan
11-22-2009, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by SWAS009
They were suspended that game for being at a party where alcohol was. They won't be dumb enough to do that agian this week. But Bridgeport is better than they were. But, with us playing monahans last week, that only made us stronger as well.

Graham 38
Bridgeport 28

Thanks SWA, all we have heard is a bunch of scuttle on this board about it. Do you have the number of starters/teammembers who sat out?

theoldoaktree
11-22-2009, 04:55 PM
this will be a great game, and swas009 i dont think it will be less than a 14 point game, so my prediction is Graham 45 Bridgeport 28 p.s. the steers may not have nuts, but they dang sure have alot of heart!!

grahampaw
11-22-2009, 05:03 PM
The number was 5 maybe six,one was hurt and might have been out anyway.But they where all main starters and this caused a ripple effect by moving people to differant positions and having to call up JV players to fill in.It was felt alot more on D because we did not have a great pass rusher or a couple of speedy DBs.We had a WR at the RB spot and was missing a cluth catching WR on O.I dont think we can use that as an excuse, Bridgeport came to play that night, and it whould have been a great game anyway.

Inmateboss
11-22-2009, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Graham might be playing 2 previously played opponents in consecutive weeks. Good luck with that. LOL One team they beat by one and the other team they lost by one.

Not a good scenario for the Graham Crackers.

I don't know if it will happen or not! I not that sure ya'll can beat Wimberley, their on a roll!!! I do know we will do our job and roll smooth over the Bulls, no more of this Blocked xp crap. They will be lucky if they get to kick an xp.

Round 4... Wimberley and ????

Steer81
11-22-2009, 05:38 PM
KFDX Channel 3 is reporting that according to GISD AD Brad McCoy the game time has been moved to 6:00 pm. The game before this one has been moved and the Steers and Bulls moved it up to 6. Also checked this out wtih Coach McCoy and its the real deal.

Rocket
11-22-2009, 05:43 PM
I don't know if it will happen or not! I not that sure ya'll can beat Wimberley, their on a roll!!! I do know we will do our job and roll smooth over the Bulls, no more of this Blocked xp crap. They will be lucky if they get to kick an xp.

Round 4... Wimberley and ????

Wimberley isn't even in our league. Kind of like Graham.

Inmateboss
11-22-2009, 06:08 PM

Your so funny. Their right on the verge of being up your kazoo! :D
I was talking to some guy from there and they seem to think this game might be just a little break for them just before round 4, kind of R & R if you will! I know that deep in your heart you really don't want to play Graham again because the loss will be more CROW than you could eat before Baseball rolls around and you would never hear the end of it!!! Well little buddy I'm here to tell you that I "will not rub your nose in it" after the first 2 days of Graham spanking ya'lls butt, I'm just not like that. That is if ya'll can beat Wimberley????:thinking: :thinking:

theoldoaktree
11-22-2009, 06:57 PM
Wimberley isn't even in our league. Kind of like Graham. neither was seminole im guessing tho huh rockee?? well they put up a fight and monahans whipped them 42-0 i do believe.. but whatever you think, anyone yall play yall will beat!!:):) but umm, i will take wimberly over b-wood anyday.. although i do hope yall can pull this out so we get to play yall again:D

theoldoaktree
11-22-2009, 07:28 PM
its not all impresive when you almost lose to a monahans team that has no back field.

No backfield?? lol this is funny because they had the best run attack that has played graham this year, but i mean bridgeport does have a freshman stud that is going to run for about 50 yards against our defense that has all of out pass rushers back, and monahans was the number four team in the state, thats pretty good to me, but the bulls are to good to be true:thinking: :thinking: ha anyways i still say the steers roll in this one:D :D

theoldoaktree
11-22-2009, 07:35 PM
All that im gonna say is i wish Bridgeport the best of luck.........:):)

in basketball because after friday thats the only sport there gonna be playing this year

Steer81
11-22-2009, 07:59 PM

A quote from someone that is not informed. If you had seen the game you would have seen that #8 Scharf (Lobos) was about as good as any running back the Steers saw all year including Bridgeport. He could catch and run out of the backfield. So WATCH THE DANG GAME before you say something like that. And by the way "ALMOST LOSE"???? Last time I checked 44-28 is a Texas Butt Whipping!:hand:

Deuce
11-22-2009, 08:23 PM

Possibly the dumbest post of the year. Monahans would strum yall!!!

Deuce
11-22-2009, 08:34 PM

Nobody is in yall's league to hear you tell it. We will see soon enough!

MamaBull
11-22-2009, 08:39 PM
WOAH!!! take it easy. just cause you guys cant hang with us any more doesnt mean i dont like monahans.

Deuce
11-22-2009, 08:49 PM
Can't HANG! You must have forgotten the score of the last game.

theoldoaktree
11-22-2009, 09:08 PM
WOAH!!! take it easy. just cause you guys cant hang with us any more doesnt mean i dont like monahans. why do i ove thos post soo much?? :) i dont know if you remember bub umm we beat yall with a blocked extra point, that said the steers will be ready to play friday.

MamaBull
11-22-2009, 09:17 PM
why do i ove thos post soo much?? :) i dont know if you remember bub umm we beat yall with a blocked extra point, that said the steers will be ready to play friday.
first off its ma'am
and second i do remeber that game. well played, great effort, first class, and we ran all over you.

Deuce
11-22-2009, 09:19 PM
first off its ma'am
and second i do remeber that game. well played, great effort, first class, and we ran all over you.

And, u got BEAT!!!

MamaBull
11-22-2009, 09:22 PM
And, u got BEAT!!!
or we can say we almost beat the number seven team in the state. by a point. thats impressive.

steers2
11-22-2009, 09:33 PM
or we can say we almost beat the number seven team in the state. by a point. thats impressive.

your fighting a losing battle talking about how good yall did in a game that you LOST!!:D

theoldoaktree
11-22-2009, 09:41 PM
i didnt mean bub, lol but you still lost to graham with 7 team mebers out! these guys are all studs and you will not be able to contain the steers in any way if they are catching the balls thrown there way by mccoy. anyways 20 from bridgeport is a stud, in fact he is a cousin to one of our players but we have everyone and can contain everything from inside out, which is what we will do friday:D :D

20loboes10
11-22-2009, 10:57 PM
No backfield?? lol this is funny because they had the best run attack that has played graham this year, but i mean bridgeport does have a freshman stud that is going to run for about 50 yards against our defense that has all of out pass rushers back, and monahans was the number four team in the state, thats pretty good to me, but the bulls are to good to be true:thinking: :thinking: ha anyways i still say the steers roll in this one:D :D

I would like to say that our backfield was depleted bad we lost our starting tailback halfway thru the season and we lost our fullback the game before we played graham.

Z-RO
11-22-2009, 11:47 PM
I dont see how Bridgeport seems to overlook that Graham was missing several players and still try to take credit in their one point LOSS. Do you think Graham has became any easier with them back?

Sure Bridgeport has become a better team since they last played Graham, however, you have to consider Graham has as well....plus this time around you will be facing the entire team.

When these two teams played the 1st time around Bridgeport noticed those obvious holes on the defense and took advantage of them, I would have as well....but that will not be the case come Friday night.

I have a lot of respect for the Bridgeport program, but after Graham beat Monahans the way they did I think they will end up playing Argyle in the Semi's......That is IF they continue to catch the ball.

statewide
11-22-2009, 11:51 PM
I don't think Bridgeport stays in this one. Graham wins big.

Budman007
11-23-2009, 09:32 AM
I don't think Graham stays in this one. Bridgeport wins big!

GO BULLS!!!

BullsFan
11-23-2009, 09:38 AM
I dont see how Bridgeport seems to overlook that Graham was missing several players and still try to take credit in their one point LOSS.

Just to be clear, BRIDGEPORT isn't overlooking anything. That's just MamaBull enjoying a little pre-game smack talk. It's her way.:D (Although I should add she is remarkably well informed. Don't discount what she says just because it's trash talk.)

I should also add that I trust in Coach Henson and the coaching staff to have our boys prepared for Graham. Yes, the Steers are a quality program with great class, and they have proven themselves this year no doubt. And yes, they had a still undetermined number of players out the last time we played. But we were also not the team then that we are now. I think this game is going to look completely different no matter what's on your helmet.

GO BULLS!

Ragin Red
11-23-2009, 09:59 AM

kinda funny that Graham was in the playoffs regardless and brownwood had to win to get in:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

MamaBull
11-23-2009, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by BullsFan
That's just MamaBull enjoying a little pre-game smack talk. It's her way.:D

DANG STRAIGHT!

Tromboneking
11-23-2009, 10:50 AM
This is starting to become a "my dad can beat up your dad" post..

Bullaholic
11-23-2009, 10:50 AM
The Bulls will give new meaning to the words "Graham crackers" come Friday night.... :D

Deuce
11-23-2009, 10:57 AM
The Bulls will give new meaning to the words "Graham crackers" come Friday night.... :D

Did it take you all weekend to come up with that? We do have some pretty fast crackers though!!

Bullaholic
11-23-2009, 11:01 AM
Did it take you all weekend to come up with that? We do have some pretty fast crackers though!!

No, no--the Bulls will be known as "Graham crackers" after Friday night---I am not calling anyone a "cracker"---that ain't very nice nowadays.

Matthew328
11-23-2009, 11:07 AM
Nice thread, I say props to Aledo for not catering to smokers. If the policy is no in and outs then stick with it...smokers have an odd sense of entitlement for some strange reason. Just had to reprimand a smoker employee who thinks she can take 2 extra breaks per day to go smoke..LOL not so much.

I wish this game was in MW on Sat...been a nice double dip w/Everman and Big Spring

Rocket
11-23-2009, 11:12 AM
neither was seminole im guessing tho huh rockee?? well they put up a fight and monahans whipped them 42-0 i do believe.. but whatever you think, anyone yall play yall will beat!!:):) but umm, i will take wimberly over b-wood anyday.. although i do hope yall can pull this out so we get to play yall again:D

Actually 42-14 Seminole vs. Monahans. In the first half, we had them held several times, but the refs kept them alive (once on a pass completed when the QB was at least 2 yards over the line of scrimmage).

Brownwood utterly destroyed Seminole in the second half. It isn't how you start the game, it is how you finish it. Brownwood plays well in adversity, something alot of these teams haven't faced much all season. We are young, but we are powerful.

Funny how we never trailed against Graham. We are that much better. LOL

theoldoaktree
11-23-2009, 11:21 AM
Actually 42-14 Seminole vs. Monahans. In the first half, we had them held several times, but the refs kept them alive (once on a pass completed when the QB was at least 2 yards over the line of scrimmage).

Brownwood utterly destroyed Seminole in the second half. It isn't how you start the game, it is how you finish it. Brownwood plays well in adversity, something alot of these teams haven't faced much all season. We are young, but we are powerful.

Funny how we never trailed against Graham. We are that much better. LOL first off, stop whining about how the refs kept them in the game, im pretty sure it was their team, and when seminole scored on them, it was the backups, anyways why are u even on this thread? good luck against wimberly and i hope yall can pull through:):) i am hoping for a rematch!!

Bullaholic
11-23-2009, 11:22 AM

Well, Mr. Humility, I don't think you have graced us with your Bridgeport-Graham prediction, yet. What say your Lionness---which one are the Lions going to lose to in the Quarters? (Assuming of course that you make it.) :D

Steer81
11-23-2009, 11:23 AM
Not sure if anyone had posted this or not but I just heard GRAHAM will be the home team.

steers2
11-23-2009, 11:30 AM

rockee, why dont you go post on the"brownwood vs wimberley" thread. oh wait there prolly isnt one since no one cares about that game. you need to quit worrying about grahams game and worry about making more excuses for your mighty lions.:D

garciap77
11-23-2009, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
After reviewing Z-RO's photo's I think the guy tipping the cap is Garcia77!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/referee-cartoon1.jpg

garciap77
11-23-2009, 11:37 AM
.................................................. ..Graham Crackers.

lol

Bullaholic
11-23-2009, 11:51 AM
Sure wish RWB was around on this thread.....:(

Rocket
11-23-2009, 11:56 AM
Well, Mr. Humility, I don't think you have graced us with your Bridgeport-Graham prediction, yet. What say your Lionness---which one are the Lions going to lose to in the Quarters? (Assuming of course that you make it.) :D

LOL

Brownwood is a beast of a team. Bridgeport has no idea. Graham does. ;)

Bridgeport 35
Graham 30

Bullaholic
11-23-2009, 11:59 AM
LOL

Bridgeport 35
Graham 30

OMG!--We're doomed--Rocket picked us to win. Now you know what the Graham folks will say about this don't you? :D

garciap77
11-23-2009, 12:12 PM
LOL

Bridgeport 35
Graham 30

are you scared to pay graham?:D

steers2
11-23-2009, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
it kind of sounds like it doesnt it?

Daddy D 11
11-23-2009, 01:15 PM
Yeah, Brownwood is a beast of a team that barely snuck by SEMINOLE:eek: :dispntd: :taunt:

Bridgeport is a quality team, but they are going to lose to Graham. Again.

BwdLion73
11-23-2009, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by garciap77

We would just like to beat somebody new!:D ;) :D

Sweetwater Red
11-23-2009, 01:24 PM
Merge please.

Daddy D 11
11-23-2009, 01:26 PM
We should merge with the other one.

Sweetwater Red
11-23-2009, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
We should merge with the other one.

Patience anxious one.

injuredinmelee
11-23-2009, 01:28 PM
why dont you just merge yours with the one that already has all the posts??? lol

Sweetwater Red
11-23-2009, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
why dont you just merge yours with the one that already has all the posts??? lol

Editors don't have that power. I post the thread and the mods
merge them.

Steer81
11-23-2009, 01:35 PM
LOL

Bridgeport 35
Graham 30

Rocket you're the MAN! Each time you pick the Steers to lose we WIN!!! Thanks Buddy

Bullaholic
11-23-2009, 02:24 PM
All (3) 3A teams, Prosper, Graham, and Argyle, that beat the Bulls earlier in the season are still in the playoffs.

Go Bulls!

hollywood
11-23-2009, 02:36 PM
I think this game will be close again. Bridgeport's offense matches up well against Graham's defense and vise versa.

Too close for me to call, but I'm pulling for the lesser bovine.;)

Bullaholic
11-23-2009, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
I think this game will be close again. Bridgeport's offense matches up well against Graham's defense and vise versa.

Too close for me to call, but I'm pulling for the lesser bovine.;)

I don't think anybody will be bored at any time during this game, hollywood. After all--where can you go to see 2 kinds of "cattle" that can fly? :D

BwdLions
11-23-2009, 03:15 PM
Where did all these Graham fans come from? Word is getting out that the DownLow is the place to be.

Rattler
11-23-2009, 03:19 PM
STEERS WILL WIN BY 14+:eek:

Deuce
11-23-2009, 03:19 PM
Game has been confirmed as being at 6:00. And Graham will be the home team.

grahampaw
11-23-2009, 03:41 PM
I heard about a fairly good warm up game at 2 that day.

Rattler
11-23-2009, 03:50 PM
http://www.blackfive.net/photos/uncategorized/chuck_will_kick_your_ass.jpg

Listen up.... Steers win......why..... they us my products.

http://seentvcanada.com/images/total_gym.jpg

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/group_blog/whoopass2.jpg

grahampaw
11-23-2009, 04:02 PM

Funny how we never trailed against Graham. We are that much better. LOL They held Shippley on the line,they paid off the refs,we dominated most of the game they just got luckey,we never play good in that stadium,they held us every down,we would win 2 out of 3.............Things Rocket will say after Graham wins the regional finals.

Deuce
11-23-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by grahampaw
I heard about a fairly good warm up game at 2 that day.

Who has the early game?

grahampaw
11-23-2009, 04:35 PM
Who has the early game? Only little ol undeafeted 5As Abilene and Cedar Hill

grahampaw
11-23-2009, 06:22 PM
Only little ol undeafeted 5As Abilene and Cedar Hill Nevermind just heard that they switched to Birdville because they needed a bigger stadium

Z-RO
11-23-2009, 06:44 PM
Since the R1 Editor hasnt selected a game yet, can I nominate this the R1 Game of the week? After this thread has more views and replies...just saying. :thinking:

LH Panther Mom
11-23-2009, 07:41 PM
28-27 = out of league? :doh: :doh:

LE Dad
11-23-2009, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
28-27 = out of league? :doh: :doh: Just consider the source:D

Z-RO
11-23-2009, 08:13 PM
This thread has more replies then views....weird :p

theoldoaktree
11-23-2009, 08:26 PM
yeah, this will never get more replies or views

Looking4number8
11-23-2009, 08:28 PM
They held Shippley on the line,they paid off the refs,we dominated most of the game they just got luckey,we never play good in that stadium,they held us every down,we would win 2 out of 3.............Things Rocket will say after Graham wins the regional finals.

And if we dont drop a pass in the endzone or fumble at the 40..............

Things Grahampaw will say if Brownwood beats Graham.... oh wait, we did beat you and you did write this

Z-RO
11-23-2009, 08:37 PM
yeah, this will never get more replies or views

I was just being sarcastic because all of the views disapeared once this became the R1 GOTW. :D

grahampaw
11-23-2009, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Things Grahampaw will say if Brownwood beats Graham.... oh wait, we did beat you and you did write this How sweet Rocket has a bodyguard.Like Rocket said about us bringing up the thrashing we gave yall last year(59-41):D That was a long time ago.The playoffs started a new season and I wish yall luck against Wimberly.If both of us take care of buisness then we get a rematch.If someone gets caught napping then we will never know.

bowleghorses
11-23-2009, 09:09 PM
This was a hell of a game last time. Props to both teams in the fight. Graham should be able to pull this one out but I have to throw my vote to the Bulls. This team has shown that they are a class act and picking up steam when it counts. Good Luck to both teams and be safe.

P.S. GO BULLS:D :D :D

grmfan93
11-23-2009, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Things Grahampaw will say if Brownwood beats Graham....

Things Rocket will say if Graham beats Brownwood.

But its like Grahampaw said...we both have to take care of business other wise we will never know....???

Z-RO
11-23-2009, 10:41 PM
How many times has a team played 2 teams that it faced in the regular season in the playoffs...WOS87? I know Graham has not done it just yet, but it is a real possibility.

Inmateboss
11-24-2009, 12:03 AM
LOL

Bridgeport 35
Graham 30

Scooter do you really belive that? I can't help but think your just praying they will win so ya'll won't have to play the Graham Steers again, but hey if I was ya'll I would be praying too. Bad part is you know in your heart, were coming for ya'll!!!! We are going to focus on the Bridgeport game, then if by some fluke ya'll beat wimberley,well then come get all you can handle. I know and You know we beat a couple of teams that were a lot more dangerous than ya'll. That is if you will give them the credit they have coming. Too many if's I know, so for now we will just focus on another very dangerous team. we'll talk about this after the BOVINE BASH has played out!!!!

GO GRAHAM STEERS!!!!!!!

Cameron Crazy
11-24-2009, 03:28 AM
Bridgeport won't be able to stop the passing attack that mccoy and company are going to put out there. We have all kids back that we didn't have our first match up with them. Our RB is having a great year, and the best thing about this offense is if we can't pass the ball, we sure as heck can run it down your throat and enjoy watching you stumble.

So, look out you bridgeport folks, we are coming in to do some damage and we won't win by 1 this game. I hope your secondary is ready for us. I really do. Beacuse if you guys aren't, its going to be a rough game.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-24-2009, 07:33 AM
How many times has a team played 2 teams that it faced in the regular season in the playoffs...WOS87? I know Graham has not done it just yet, but it is a real possibility.

I don't think it is that uncommon.

statewide
11-24-2009, 08:18 AM
Man that was a good game, this next one will be even better!

Great video. Bridgeport looked a lot better than what I was told they were this year. Might be a better game than most of us thought.

BwdLions
11-24-2009, 09:55 AM
Scooter do you really belive that? I can't help but think your just praying they will win so ya'll won't have to play the Graham Steers again, but hey if I was ya'll I would be praying too. Bad part is you know in your heart, were coming for ya'll!!!! We are going to focus on the Bridgeport game, then if by some fluke ya'll beat wimberley,well then come get all you can handle. I know and You know we beat a couple of teams that were a lot more dangerous than ya'll. That is if you will give them the credit they have coming. Too many if's I know, so for now we will just focus on another very dangerous team. we'll talk about this after the BOVINE BASH has played out!!!!

GO GRAHAM STEERS!!!!!!!

IF we both get past this week's opponents, the Lions will be plenty ready for your Steers. Don't worry about that.

BwdLions
11-24-2009, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Bridgeport won't be able to stop the passing attack that mccoy and company are going to put out there. We have all kids back that we didn't have our first match up with them. Our RB is having a great year, and the best thing about this offense is if we can't pass the ball, we sure as heck can run it down your throat and enjoy watching you stumble.

So, look out you bridgeport folks, we are coming in to do some damage and we won't win by 1 this game. I hope your secondary is ready for us. I really do. Beacuse if you guys aren't, its going to be a rough game.

That's some big talk there Cameron.

steers2
11-24-2009, 10:00 AM
last time a checked this was a graham vs bridgeport thread, not a graham vs brownwood thread. lets focus on this weeks games first

Budman007
11-24-2009, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy

Blah, blah blah! Yawn. McCoy will have a hard time completeing passes when he's on his back most of the game. Ask him how much he enjoyed getting acquainted with our nos. 39 and 20 the last time he faced the Bulls.

The Bulls will be ready. And you're absolutely correct in that you're not going to win by 1 this time, you're going to get steamrolled by a bunch.

GO BULLS!!!

steers2
11-24-2009, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Budman007
Blah, blah blah! Yawn. McCoy will have a hard time completeing passes when he's on his back most of the game. Ask him how much he enjoyed getting acquainted with our nos. 39 and 20 the last time he faced the Bulls.

The Bulls will be ready. And you're absolutely correct in that you're not going to win by 1 this time, you're going to get steamrolled by a bunch.

GO BULLS!!!

graham will smoke bridgeport:D

DaHop72
11-24-2009, 10:10 AM
GO STEERS!!!!!!!!!!!, repping the 2-3A.:thumbsup:

Rustler
11-24-2009, 10:10 AM
its not all impresive when you almost lose to a monahans team that has no back field. :lies: :lies: Were you at the Monahans Game? Have you seen #8 for Monahans Play? Obviously NOT! #8 is one of the top 3 RB's i have watched all year. YES I have watched many high shool games this year. As it was written prior to me "Most ridiculous posting" I have seen all year! I dont care about Sack or No Sack on Bovine. Just love High School Football. But if a steer has no sack...............What does a MamaBull have?:thinking:

Bullaholic
11-24-2009, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by steers2
graham will smoke bridgeport:D

Only because they have been burned on both sides of the ball by the Bull "D" and "O". :D The Bull playoff stampede is coming.....

Go Bulls!

Cameron Crazy
11-24-2009, 10:13 AM

GO BULLS!!! I am so happy that your so confident. We will see what happens, but just get the tissues ready cause you will need them.

Bullaholic
11-24-2009, 10:29 AM
Graham fans....pay attention to #3 in this clip at the :50 mark going so fast around the end that the cameraman can't even keep up with him. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPWZIVVALSs&feature=player_embedded

steers2
11-24-2009, 10:32 AM
Graham fans....pay attention to #3 in this clip at the :50 mark going so fast around the end that the cameraman can't even keep up with him. :D

we cant help that yalls cameraman sux

Bullaholic
11-24-2009, 10:36 AM
we cant help that yalls cameraman sux

LOL---Did you hear the roar of "the Herd" yelling for their Bulls in the background?

sinton66
11-24-2009, 10:40 AM
Maroon rules!!!!:D

Bullaholic
11-24-2009, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Maroon rules!!!!:D

You betcha, 66'---both in North and South Texas--Won't it be great if we can have a Maroon bowl final? Good luck to the Pirates this week...

Rustler
11-24-2009, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Maroon rules!!!!:D :thinking: Rules What? Not even a "Primary" color:thinking: Horns Burnt Orange will rule Thursday over Maroon! Wimberly will Rule over Maroon this week! Graham Red White and Blue will rule over Maroon this week! Not a good week to be in Maroon:hand:

steers2
11-24-2009, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Rustler
:thinking: Rules What? Not even a "Primary" color:thinking: Horns Burnt Orange will rule Thursday over Maroon! Wimberly will Rule over Maroon this week! Graham Red White and Blue will rule over Maroon this week! Not a good week to be in Maroon:hand:

HEHE good one

Daddy D 11
11-24-2009, 11:04 AM

GO BULLS!!!

I thought you learned your lesson last year?

BullsFan
11-24-2009, 11:05 AM
:thinking: Rules What? Not even a "Primary" color:thinking: Horns Burnt Orange will rule Thursday over Maroon!

:thinking: Er....you do know that orange and especially burnt orange aren't primary colors either, right?

Rustler
11-24-2009, 11:10 AM
:thinking: Er....you do know that orange and especially burnt orange aren't primary colors either, right? First Subject Color was "Maroon Rules":D Second In Texas "Burnt Orange" is "The Primary Color" :D If you dont believe it look at tonights sun set and see if it looks more like Burnt Orange or Maroon? :hand:

Bullaholic
11-24-2009, 11:10 AM
I thought you learned your lesson last year?

The Bulls won em' all except 1, and every team but 2 teams all learned their "lesson" at some point last season, Daddy D---so what's your point on a Bridgeport/Graham thread?

TXFTBALLFNATIC
11-24-2009, 11:17 AM
Ok I have read all this booshwha I can stand without jumping in this fight.

Bport can improve all they want but take a look at your precious highlight film and realize that every one of your td's have graham players that will not be on the field playing D friday night. They will have the starters in there, which all three should be and probably will be all state. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Kudos to your coach for recognizing the personnel change and exploiting that side of the ball. But come friday there will be no safe area to go.

Graham will put 40+ on the board
Bridgeport will earn at least 14 and maybe one more if graham gives it to them.

Bullaholic
11-24-2009, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by TXFTBALLFNATIC
Ok I have read all this booshwha I can stand without jumping in this fight.

Bport can improve all they want but take a look at your precious highlight film and realize that every one of your td's have graham players that will not be on the field playing D friday night. They will have the starters in there, which all three should be and probably will be all state. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Kudos to your coach for recognizing the personnel change and exploiting that side of the ball. But come friday there will be no safe area to go.

Graham will put 40+ on the board
Bridgeport will earn at least 14 and maybe one more if graham gives it to them.

And your 'booshwha' comes from where, TXFBF? :D North Texas is a pretty big place....BTW--welcome to the fun--the Steers need all the help they can get to stay with these playoff Bulls.

steers2
11-24-2009, 11:41 AM
And your 'booshwha' comes from where, TXFBF? :D North Texas is a pretty big place....BTW--welcome to the fun--the Steers need all the help they can get to stay with these playoff Bulls.

Bullaholic, your are going to be an alcoholic when the steers blow out your mighty bulls come friday night. lol

Bullaholic
11-24-2009, 11:47 AM
Bullaholic, your are going to be an alcoholic when the steers blow out your mighty bulls come friday night. lol

LOL---steers, after watching these Bulls for the past 35 years---if I haven't become an alcoholic after some of the games I've seen them play like 05' and 07' Monahans, 93' Springtown, and the 4-OT'er with Lake Worth---I don't think it's going to happen. But, I do carry a de-fibrillator with me to every game. :D I going to have to work out to make sure I'm in good enough shape to help Slpy wave his Bulls flag after every Bulls score against the Steers.

BullsFan
11-24-2009, 11:54 AM
First Subject Color was "Maroon Rules":D Second In Texas "Burnt Orange" is "The Primary Color" :D If you dont believe it look at tonights sun set and see if it looks more like Burnt Orange or Maroon? :hand:

It doesn't look like either...it has all the colors of the rainbow. INCLUDING MAROON. But for the record, the only time Burnt Orange is the primary color of Texas is when it comes to college football.:D

BwdLions
11-24-2009, 12:04 PM
last time a checked this was a graham vs bridgeport thread, not a graham vs brownwood thread. lets focus on this weeks games first

Better check again. I see Brownwood mentioned several times by Graham posters in this thread.

grahampaw
11-24-2009, 12:07 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPWZIVVALSs&feature=player_embedded Was this a JV game?

Bullaholic
11-24-2009, 12:16 PM
Was this a JV game?

Yep---the UIL will only let us play our varsity after the 2nd round of the playoffs. :D

Tres Lobos
11-24-2009, 12:28 PM
Pullin for the Steers to win this one after knocking us out! :clap:

Ragin Red
11-24-2009, 12:38 PM

Well I'll have to say he's a good RB, but my boys played against him in eight grade and we still won the game with him playing so that being said I don't think he will beat the steers. Last time I saw him play, it was against Graham and he got lit up like a christmas tree when he carried the ball. So I wouldn't bet the farm on winning this game.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

Rustler
11-24-2009, 12:57 PM
It doesn't look like either...it has all the colors of the rainbow. INCLUDING MAROON. But for the record, the only time Burnt Orange is the primary color of Texas is when it comes to college football.:D :thinking: How did you see tonights sun set already? Yes you are correct about one thing RED WHITE and BLUE (Graham Colors) are the primary colors of "TEXAS FLAG" and in the big picture but as you know this is a football thread! I have not seen TONIGHTS sun set yet????:D MY original football post was in regards to "Maroon Rules" I stand by my prediction......BAD WEEK (IN FOOTBALL) TO WEAR MAROON:thinking: HORNS WIN, WIMBERLY AND GRAHAM WIN:(

Steer81
11-24-2009, 12:59 PM
The difference in the Steers and Bulls:

Steers are winning their games by an avg of 21 pts, Bulls by 8 pts

Steers have played teams that are scoreing an avg of 33 pts per game and only give up 15 per game. Bulls are playing teams that score an avg. of 25 pts per game and giving up avg. 24 pts.

Before the steer loss Bulls played teams that were scoreing 38 pts per game. After steer loss teams scoreing 17 pts per game.

I know numbers don't mean a lot but if the Steers were playing the teams Bulls played in Second half, half the State Records would have been knocked out. If the Bulls played teams Steers played would not made the playoffs. Take it for whatever its worth.:cool:

loco toro
11-24-2009, 01:13 PM
whos your back up quarteback to mccoy? ya might wanna get him warmed up

loco toro
11-24-2009, 01:20 PM
bulls are going to dominate on defense

Bullaholic
11-24-2009, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Steer81
The difference in the Steers and Bulls:

Steers are winning their games by an avg of 21 pts, Bulls by 8 pts

Steers have played teams that are scoreing an avg of 33 pts per game and only give up 15 per game. Bulls are playing teams that score an avg. of 25 pts per game and giving up avg. 24 pts.

Before the steer loss Bulls played teams that were scoreing 38 pts per game. After steer loss teams scoreing 17 pts per game.

I know numbers don't mean a lot but if the Steers were playing the teams Bulls played in Second half, half the State Records would have been knocked out. If the Bulls played teams Steers played would not made the playoffs. Take it for whatever its worth.:cool:

Nice stat job, Steer81 and if stats were the only factor in the playoffs, maybe the Bulls should just stay home. However, the biggest factor you Graham fans are overlooking is the "guts" factor. The last 2 games the Bulls played they could have lost easily if they had given up---spotting a determined and motivated rival Decatur 21 pts. in the first half and then having China Spring convert 2 Bull turnovers inside of their own 10 to 14 pts. within minutes for the go-ahed lead, and still rising up and snatching victory. This is the thing that the Steers will not be able to overcome---the absolute will to win of these Bulls which has peaked during the playoffs. The Steers can throw all the notoriety and figures at the Bulls they want, but these Bulls will not stay down and will come back and beat you---even if they are down by 3 TD's.

TXFTBALLFNATIC
11-24-2009, 01:37 PM
Guts Smuts....you must of lost your mind Bullholic if you are going to try and put Decatur and CS in the same catagory as Graham.

Mark my words if bulls fall behind by 3 td's then they are going to need some devine intervention. :devil: :devil: If they fall behind to Graham like they did Decatur or CS they are doooooooommmmmmeeeeed.

The bottom line is T-A-L-E-N-T and graham has loads of it. That is what all the past state champions had and that is what will continue to carry the steers to the regional championship. After that we may need a ball or two roll our way.

Z-RO
11-24-2009, 01:58 PM
I think it is funny when B-port fans say McCoy is going to be on his back blah blah blah. The last time these 2 teams played he almost single handedly won this game by himself (no disrespect to the other Graham players..team sport and all, but the kid stepped it up bigtime). Cant wait to see what he does with a full squad.

Bullaholic
11-24-2009, 02:03 PM
Guts Smuts....you must of lost your mind Bullholic if you are going to try and put Decatur and CS in the same catagory as Graham.

Mark my words if bulls fall behind by 3 td's then they are going to need some devine intervention. :devil: :devil: If they fall behind to Graham like they did Decatur or CS they are doooooooommmmmmeeeeed.

The bottom line is T-A-L-E-N-T and graham has loads of it. That is what all the past state champions had and that is what will continue to carry the steers to the regional championship. After that we may need a ball or two roll our way.

Nope, TXFBF, I put the Bulls in the same class as Graham, though, and mark my words that the if the Bulls continue to play with the same determination and confidence, plus just a little talent they happen to have, that all of your Steer talent in the world will not make the difference. I don't know how motivated the Steers are, but I have SEEN how motivated these Bulls are under fire, and will be, come Friday. Bring on your team with the names in the bright lights...

hollywood
11-24-2009, 02:06 PM
How have the Bulls improved since the last game?

Bullaholic
11-24-2009, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
How have the Bulls improved since the last game?

I honestly don't know how any team can improve in just a week's time, hollywood, so I'm going to say probably not much---but then again, neither has anyone else. The biggest improvement over the last half of the season for the Bulls has been the maturity and determination of the team as a whole. Early in the season this young Bulls team, frankly, did not know how to do their jobs very well and was searching for answers against some of the best opposition in 3A. Starting with district play, and admittedly easier opposition, the victories came, and this young team began to understand how and what it means to win from week-to-week to the point that their confidence has grown and they believe they can beat anybody, even if they have to come from behind to do it.

Steer81
11-24-2009, 02:28 PM
Nice stat job, Steer81 and if stats were the only factor in the playoffs, maybe the Bulls should just stay home. However, the biggest factor you Graham fans are overlooking is the "guts" factor. The last 2 games the Bulls played they could have lost easily if they had given up---spotting a determined and motivated rival Decatur 21 pts. in the first half and then having China Spring convert 2 Bull turnovers inside of their own 10 to 14 pts. within minutes for the go-ahed lead, and still rising up and snatching victory. This is the thing that the Steers will not be able to overcome---the absolute will to win of these Bulls which has peaked during the playoffs. The Steers can throw all the notoriety and figures at the Bulls they want, but these Bulls will not stay down and will come back and beat you---even if they are down by 3 TD's.

The "Guts" Factor may be there but after the way the Graham "D" has played the last few games since Wyle on believe me if you want to talk about guts they got it and they kicked it out of the teams they played. The Offence just comes at you in wave after wave and the way the Off. line played in the LOBO's game against that Def. line, I would put them up against anyone and like the Steers chances. You guys say McCoy will be on his back I bet you don't have two guys over 250 and one over 300 on your line like the LOBOS did, they got to Case twice. I was trying to point out that the steers are playing harder teams and beating them by more than lesser teams the bulls played and beating them by less. Know the Truth and the Truth will set you Free!

DaHop72
11-24-2009, 02:38 PM
Not sure how much of the offensive firepower that the Bulls lost from last year has been replaced but if they are to beat the Steers it better have been a bunch. The Steers are good about not giving up the big play and if you aren't playing on a short field there is a good chance that you will make a mistake before you score. On offense, they are so explosive. Just when you think you have slowed down the passing attack they turn loose the waterbug, then when you stop him they hit you with the long pass. Monahans was giving up the short routes in the first half and the Steers lulled the Loboes to sleep and then hit them with the long ball. The Bulls cannot fall asleep at all on defense or they will pay dearly.

Bullaholic
11-24-2009, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Steer81
the steers are playing harder teams and beating them by more than lesser teams the bulls played and beating them by less. Know the Truth and the Truth will set you Free!

And winning a playoff game by 1 or a 100 will get you to the next round...:D Of course, you guys know all about those 1 pt. wins ..:D

steers2
11-24-2009, 02:54 PM
bullaholic, you need some help over on that bridgeport side. where did all of your buddies go?

Bullaholic
11-24-2009, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Not sure how much of the offensive firepower that the Bulls lost from last year has been replaced but if they are to beat the Steers it better have been a bunch. The Steers are good about not giving up the big play and if you aren't playing on a short field there is a good chance that you will make a mistake before you score. On offense, they are so explosive. Just when you think you have slowed down the passing attack they turn loose the waterbug, then when you stop him they hit you with the long pass. Monahans was giving up the short routes in the first half and the Steers lulled the Loboes to sleep and then hit them with the long ball. The Bulls cannot fall asleep at all on defense or they will pay dearly.

Good advice that, Hop. But you know all that you posted could also be applied to the Bulls. Many of the Bulls players have stepped it up in the last part of the season, especially the "D", who will just attack and take the a game over in clutch situations. The offense has gotten much better---the receivers are all running better routes and catching the ball better---the QB has learned patience and is making a higher % of good throws---and the RB's are truly now a talented "committee" with players having great and varied talents with power, speed, and receiving. The "O' line has been hobbled by injury nearly all season but all the starters are beginning to be healthy enough to play a whole game. I know that the Steers have enough talented players to get their yards and points, but they are going to have to use it all 4 quarters on both sides of the ball to do it and get the win.

Bullaholic
11-24-2009, 02:59 PM
bullaholic, you need some help over on that bridgeport side. where did all of your buddies go?

Everybody knows that 1 Bull is equal to any 6 Steers. :D They will be in and out, steers---believe me, MamaBull and Budman007 will not hold anything back. :D

DaHop72
11-24-2009, 03:01 PM
Good advice that, Hop. But you know all that you posted could also be applied to the Bulls. Many of the Bulls players have stepped it up in the last part of the season, especially the "D", who will just attack and take the a game over in clutch situations. The offense has gotten much better---the receivers are all running better routes and catching the ball better---the QB has learned patience and is making a higher % of good throws---and the RB's are truly now a talented "committee" with players having great and varied talents with power, speed, and receiving. The "O' line has been hobbled by injury nearly all season but all the starters are beginning to be healthy enough to play a whole game. I know that the Steers have enough talented players to get their yards and points, but they are going to have to use it all 4 quarters on both sides of the ball to do it and get the win. Sounds like if both defenses play to their abilities that it could be a low scoring game determined by a field goal or if both offenses play up to their abilities the score could resemble a 6 man game. :D :D Of course unlike last year I won't be able to support the Bulls, I will be supporting my district brethren and root for the Red White and Blue of Graham.

Bullaholic
11-24-2009, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Sounds like if both defenses play to their abilities that it could be a low scoring game determined by a field goal or if both offenses play up to their abilities the score could resemble a 6 man game. :D :D Of course unlike last year I won't be able to support the Bulls, I will be supporting my district brethren and root for the Red White and Blue of Graham.

Truly, if the Bulls can keep from giving up big passing plays and getting gashed by big running plays that go the distance, I think the Bulls can win. The big TD plays are what killed us against nearly every good team we played this season. If the Bulls can keep the game in front of them on defense, they will be in it all the way.

Rustler
11-24-2009, 03:13 PM
I think it is funny when B-port fans say McCoy is going to be on his back blah blah blah. The last time these 2 teams played he almost single handedly won this game by himself (no disrespect to the other Graham players..team sport and all, but the kid stepped it up bigtime). Cant wait to see what he does with a full squad. :blahblah: :blahblah: I was at the first game. I didnt see any one Graham Player that almost won anything:rolleyes: You must have been at another game and thought you were at the first Graham-Bridgeport game? Grahams Offensive Line kept him right side up most of the night. Best I remember Graham had several players our (5-7) 4 were starters so I hear. What I saw was a total team effort, and if true that many starters out, a great win over a good hard playing Bridgeport Team:clap: Game 2 between these two team is where my ticket money and time will be spent on Friday.

Bullaholic
11-24-2009, 03:17 PM
:blahblah: :blahblah: I was at the first game. I didnt see any one Graham Player that almost won anything:rolleyes: You must have been at another game and thought you were at the first Graham-Bridgeport game? Grahams Offensive Line kept him right side up most of the night. Best I remember Graham had several players our (5-7) 4 were starters so I hear. What I saw was a total team effort, and if true that many starters out, a great win over a good hard playing Bridgeport Team:clap: Game 2 between these two team is where my ticket money and time will be spent on Friday.

Rustler, if you're going to come in here--tell the truth, and speak with reason and knowledge---I'm sorry, we're going to have to ask you to leave. :D

Rustler
11-24-2009, 03:22 PM
And winning a playoff game by 1 or a 100 will get you to the next round...:D Of course, you guys know all about those 1 pt. wins ..:D :D Graham knows about 1 point losses also:D

Ragin Red
11-24-2009, 03:24 PM
Truly, if the Bulls can keep from giving up big passing plays and getting gashed by big running plays that go the distance, I think the Bulls can win. The big TD plays are what killed us against nearly every good team we played this season. If the Bulls can keep the game in front of them on defense, they will be in it all the way. I do admire your team spirit, but the bottom line is, you know as well as we the STEER FANS know, that keeping the big play away is not going to happen. Whether it be with the run or the pass its not a matter of if but when and how often is it going to happen. Good luck to ya'll.

GO STEERS BEAT THE bulls......

Bullaholic
11-24-2009, 03:24 PM
:D Graham knows about 1 point losses also:D

I was saving that in case things got "nasty", Rustler...:D

Z-RO
11-24-2009, 03:29 PM
Your right 61 yards rushing on top of having 369 yards passing with 6 TD's isnt one player taking over a game :rolleyes:

Rustler
11-24-2009, 03:31 PM
Rustler, if you're going to come in here--tell the truth, and speak with reason and knowledge---I'm sorry, we're going to have to ask you to leave. :D :taunt: WE? Who is WE? That is a far as you will get is asking me to leave:taunt: now if your calling me liar we have to ask you to.............:hand:

Bullaholic
11-24-2009, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Ragin Red
I do admire your team spirit, but the bottom line is, you know as well as we the STEER FANS know, that keeping the big play away is not going to happen. Whether it be with the run or the pass its not a matter of if but when and how often is it going to happen. Good luck to ya'll.

GO STEERS BEAT THE bulls......

Well, thanks Ragin--It has always been my pleasure to be a longtime Bulls fan...

You Graham fans have also got to know that these Bulls are at a point now that they are going to comeback and not quit if/when you drop 1 or more 'bombs' on them.

TXFTBALLFNATIC
11-24-2009, 03:33 PM
I was saving that in case things got "nasty", Rustler...:D

You know by Friday morning things are gonna get "nasty":evilgrin: :evilgrin:

Bullaholic
11-24-2009, 03:36 PM
You know by Friday morning things are gonna get "nasty":evilgrin: :evilgrin:

Well, there's "nasty", and then there's nasty, "nasty", TXFBF. :D

Rustler
11-24-2009, 03:40 PM
Your right 61 yards rushing on top of having 369 yards passing with 6 TD's isnt one player taking over a game :rolleyes: WOW you must be a BULL.....oh wait full of bull S_i_. Who blocked? Who kicked the extra points in a 1 point win? Who kept Bridgeport from scoring more points? WHo blocked the extra point? Who who? Did you miss a couple of those catches by #20 #25? :wave:

Ragin Red
11-24-2009, 03:48 PM
Bullaholic, your compadres have left you out in the cold to carry the torch( doing a fine job if I may say so ) keep it up there are not to many who can say they are a true bull fan!

Z-RO
11-24-2009, 03:49 PM
WOW you must a BULL.....oh wait full of bull S_i_. Who blocked? Who kicked the extra points in a 1 point win? Who kept Bridgeport from scoring more points? WHo blocked the extra point? Who who? Did you miss a couple of those catches by #20 #25? :wave:

Im sorry that you cant except (aka accept) the fact that McCoy took over that game when they were obviously depleted. That was one of the best performances I have ever seen by a QB, especially when you consider they were not at 100%. I am not saying Case is the entire team, I know better then to think that. However, on that night he played lights out and was every bit of the reason they won. Come Friday night though McCoy wont have to will his team to victory, it will be a team effort.

***Side note*** I have been very skeptical of Case McCoy, but this year it just seems like he has "it" compared to seasons past...even though he does have his mistakes at times (last week, start of the 3rd qtr against Monahans for example).

Bullaholic
11-24-2009, 03:51 PM
Link from Wise County Messenger with stats from first game:

http://www.wisecounty.com/Football09/HoldBoxScores/BridgeportGraham.jpg

TXFTBALLFNATIC
11-24-2009, 04:07 PM
Bholic I am glad you posted that because ask AWylie (168 RY) and Monahans (169 RY) if Bport will get that many rushing yards against the 1st team D. Explains the lucky high point total (run the ball and pass will open up) won't happen this time. That rushing total will be much less because they dont have no where near the running attack of those two teams.

Side note though....Is the RB named Waldrep any kin to a HOSS from Celina.

grahampaw
11-24-2009, 04:13 PM
Nice stat job, Steer81 and if stats were the only factor in the playoffs, maybe the Bulls should just stay home. However, the biggest factor you Graham fans are overlooking is the "guts" factor. The last 2 games the Bulls played they could have lost easily if they had given up---spotting a determined and motivated rival Decatur 21 pts. in the first half and then having China Spring convert 2 Bull turnovers inside of their own 10 to 14 pts. within minutes for the go-ahed lead, and still rising up and snatching victory. This is the thing that the Steers will not be able to overcome---the absolute will to win of these Bulls which has peaked during the playoffs. The Steers can throw all the notoriety and figures at the Bulls they want, but these Bulls will not stay down and will come back and beat you---even if they are down by 3 TD's. Thats impresive a 21 Pt comeback on a 2-7 team.Rivalry or not how do you trail Decatur by 21 in the first half?And before you talk about the Great Battle of Big Sandy and an imspired Eagles team think about this....we played our rival the last game of the year as well , our JV played the third Q,and our band played the forth Q,not scraching out a comeback win of 3 pts to a 2-7 team.

Bullaholic
11-24-2009, 04:22 PM
Bholic I am glad you posted that because ask AWylie (168 RY) and Monahans (169 RY) if Bport will get that many rushing yards against the 1st team D. Explains the lucky high point total (run the ball and pass will open up) won't happen this time. That rushing total will be much less because they dont have no where near the running attack of those two teams.

Side note though....Is the RB named Waldrep any kin to a HOSS from Celina.

The Graham game was the first game that the freshman, #3, played on varsity, and he was used sparingly. Since that time he has added an element of speed and has another "gear" that I think teams are going to find surprising---especially from here on, and over the next few seasons. He complements perfectly the other experienced Bull RB's who have adequate speed, but power and hands as well, to make a very formidable and varied Bull rushing attack by committee.

I don't know if Waldrep, #20, is related to anyone in Celina, but he plays more LB than RB and he is much a hoss himself.

Bullaholic
11-24-2009, 04:28 PM
Thats impresive a 21 Pt comeback on a 2-7 team.Rivalry or not how do you trail Decatur by 21 in the first half?And before you talk about the Great Battle of Big Sandy and an imspired Eagles team think about this....we played our rival the last game of the year as well , our JV played the third Q,and our band played the forth Q,not scraching out a comeback win of 3 pts to a 2-7 team.

grahampaw---I expect that only Decatur and Bridgeport fans will agree with this---but if you put Maroon Bulls jerseys on your Steers, and played Decatur---you would have a hard time with them. If Decatur had played every team this season with the passion and determination with which they played us---they would have made the playoffs. I'm glad your rivals do not rise to the occasion like the Eagles do for the Bulls.

Z-RO
11-24-2009, 04:31 PM
Link from Wise County Messenger with stats from first game:

http://www.wisecounty.com/Football09/HoldBoxScores/BridgeportGraham.jpg

From the WF paper http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/2009/oct/03/blocked-pat-keeps-steers-undefeated/

BullsFan
11-24-2009, 05:14 PM
Bullaholic is not the only Bulls fan who has faith in our boys to take care of business. He's just the only one TODAY who was on the board talking about it. Some of us prefer to let the boys say it on the field and let Bullaholic, MamaBull, and Budman say it on the boards. (And that's mostly because (a) I do not like trash talk and (b) I really stink at it. ;) )

Bullaholic
11-24-2009, 05:20 PM
Bullaholic is not the only Bulls fan who has faith in our boys to take care of business. He's just the only one TODAY who was on the board talking about it. Some of us prefer to let the boys say it on the field and let Bullaholic, MamaBull, and Budman say it on the boards. (And that's mostly because (a) I do not like trash talk and (b) I really stink at it. ;) )

(Psssst, BullsFan---you forgot Slpybear...:D)

Inmateboss
11-24-2009, 05:31 PM
Rustler, if you're going to come in here--tell the truth, and speak with reason and knowledge---I'm sorry, we're going to have to ask you to leave. :D

Thats just too good, I'm still laughing!!!:D :D

Inmateboss
11-24-2009, 05:36 PM
Well, thanks Ragin--It has always been my pleasure to be a longtime Bulls fan...

You Graham fans have also got to know that these Bulls are at a point now that they are going to comeback and not quit if/when you drop 1 or more 'bombs' on them.

Sounds like the makings of some good friday night football. Kind of feel bad for all them folks going to watch some other game. This is going to be the GOTW.

BOVINE BASH 2009

BullsFan
11-24-2009, 05:51 PM
(Psssst, BullsFan---you forgot Slpybear...:D)

While slpy is most DEFINITELY a staunch Bulls fan, he isn't someone who is always in there mixing it with the other team. That's at least partially because the ISP we both have frequently won't let us onto the board. But if he wants to start trash talking the other team, I will certainly add him to the list. ;)

Rustler
11-24-2009, 06:00 PM
Im sorry that you cant except the fact that McCoy took over that game when they were obviously depleted. That was one of the best performances I have ever seen by a QB, especially when you consider they were not at 100%. I am not saying Case is the entire team, I know better then to think that. However, on that night he played lights out and was every bit of the reason they won. Come Friday night though McCoy wont have to will his team to victory, it will be a team effort.

***Side note*** I have been very skeptical of Case McCoy, but this year it just seems like he has "it" compared to seasons past...even though he does have his mistakes at times (last week, start of the 3rd qtr against Monahans for example). :( Sorry we have different opinions of the game:( Your quote "every bit of the reason they won" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: just dont see it that way:rolleyes: #4 was good against Bridgeport. Played Hard! BUT not every bit the reason they won:rolleyes: Just a crazy observation in my opinion:rolleyes: Alot of the reason they won was a break down by Bridgeports offense in the 4th qtr and the Graham Deffense make some exceptional plays:clap:

sinton66
11-24-2009, 06:28 PM
Once again, (and I can't say it often enough) MAROON RULES!!!!:D

grahampaw
11-24-2009, 06:33 PM
grahampaw---I expect that only Decatur and Bridgeport fans will agree with this---but if you put Maroon Bulls jerseys on your Steers, and played Decatur---you would have a hard time with them. If Decatur had played every team this season with the passion and determination with which they played us---they would have made the playoffs. I'm glad your rivals do not rise to the occasion like the Eagles do for the Bulls. If you put Graham in Bulls jerseys, first you whould have to give the boys Pepto, then they whould beat the Eagles by about 40.That passion and determination got them a long ways last year when you guys beat them 56-7.

Inmateboss
11-24-2009, 06:36 PM
:( Sorry we have different opinions of the game:( Your quote "every bit of the reason they won" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: just dont see it that way:rolleyes: #4 was good against Bridgeport. Played Hard! BUT not every bit the reason they won:rolleyes: Just a crazy observation in my opinion:rolleyes: Alot of the reason they won was a break down by Bridgeports offense in the 4th qtr and the Graham Deffense make some exceptional plays:clap:

The way I see it is Graham and Bridgeport both EARNED the right to play this game, we won when we had to! Mistakes and turnovers will be the deciding factor in this game. Bridgeport feels they are 100%, and I feel were 100%. Therefore no excuses, best team wins!!! :2thumbsup :2thumbsup

GO GRAHAM STEERS !!!!!!!!!

theoldoaktree
11-24-2009, 08:00 PM
:( Sorry we have different opinions of the game:( Your quote "every bit of the reason they won" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: just dont see it that way:rolleyes: #4 was good against Bridgeport. Played Hard! BUT not every bit the reason they won:rolleyes: Just a crazy observation in my opinion:rolleyes: Alot of the reason they won was a break down by Bridgeports offense in the 4th qtr and the Graham Deffense make some exceptional plays:clap: this is funny because not only did we not have 6 starters, we didnt play to the best of our ability because we were scattered around the whole week about who was going to play there and what their new responsibility was, most of the people that were playing had NEVER played the position, also we brought up jv corners to play for us due to shorthandedness, anyways this is not about excuses i was just giving these because you gave yours:D :D

MamaBull
11-24-2009, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Ragin Red
Bullaholic, your compadres have left you out in the cold to carry the torch( doing a fine job if I may say so ) keep it up there are not to many who can say they are a true bull fan!
woah. sorry i was away for 10 hours.

graham cant handle they rush. the line is too weak.

grahampaw
11-24-2009, 08:49 PM
woah. sorry i was away for 10 hours.

graham cant handle they rush. the line is too weak. Graham will be just fine against THEY rush.Ask Monahans how weak our line is.

MamaBull
11-24-2009, 09:05 PM
Graham will be just fine against THEY rush.Ask Monahans how weak our line is.
thanks for the spell check.
and monahans d-line is pretty weak. i guess what i should've said was graham cant handle bridgeports rush.

grahampaw
11-24-2009, 09:30 PM
and monahans d-line is pretty weak. i guess what i should've said was graham cant handle bridgeports rush. I didnt know that Rocket had a sister in Bridgeport.:) Monahans D-line is weak?They gave up 88 points in 11 games and weigh in at an average of 290.Weak is the argument you bring up but I like you anyways.:clap:

trusteer/trublu
11-24-2009, 09:31 PM
Wimberley isn't even in our league. Kind of like Graham. Rockee,, there u go again, runnin those lips....c u down the road:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

trusteer/trublu
11-24-2009, 09:34 PM

Not a good scenario for the Graham Crackers. Rockee, dadgummit. ur still doin it.....:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Deuce
11-24-2009, 09:38 PM
and monahans d-line is pretty weak. i guess what i should've said was graham cant handle bridgeports rush.

Yeah, thats what Monahans said last week that we couldn't handle their rush, and they got to McCoy only twice. And by the way after playing yall the first time then playing Monahans, I don't think yall would even score against Monahans, and we hung 40+ on them.

Inmateboss
11-24-2009, 09:45 PM
Yeah, thats what Monahans said last week that we couldn't handle their rush, and they got to McCoy only twice. And by the way after playing yall the first time then playing Monahans, I don't think yall would even score against Monahans, and we hung 40+ on them.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: Sic um Deuce!!!

Deuce
11-24-2009, 10:09 PM

You my friend, are a very sharp person!!!

Daddy D 11
11-24-2009, 11:27 PM
Graham has already proven they are better than Bridgeport. Doing it again will only be that much easier.

I don't understand most posters on this board. And I'm saying this on this thread not because it's directed at any single graham fan or any bridgeport fan....

IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU LESS OF A FAN TO BE HUMBLE AND REALISTIC! THIS YEAR I WAS NO LESS A LIBERTY HILL PANTHERS FAN FOR THINKING THEY ARE SEVERLY DOWN AND GOING TO GET IT HANDED TO EM A FEW TIMES THIS YEAR THAN THE PEOPLE WITH PURPLE TINTED GLASSES!

Being realistic and saying we have a weak schedule, OR we haven't been playing good ball, OR we have had a great run but it ends this week because so and so is better than us IS NOT DISRESPECTING YOUR TEAM.

Just my humble opinion, because contrary to whatever one might say on here, I have NEVER EVER predicted a LH win if I didn't KNOW we were going to win. I might tease with some people and say this or that, but I give respect where it's due. You can dig up my track record and it will show in 2006 I had knock down drag outs with Giddings and Celina fans. Then in 2007 it was Navasota and Gilmer fans. And then last year it was those weak Bridgeport fans:p And you know what ladies and gentlemen? My Liberty Hill Panther came through in every single one of those. But last year when we finally got to Celina, I bantered all week but never once said LH would win because I did my research like I do every week and I knew we had met our match.... and we did! And this year countless times I caught flack from fellow LH fans for counting the Panthers out but I honestly believed we were inferior in talent to our opponents.

So all I'm saying is it's great to talk about the game but you don't always have to be blind to the facts and completley disregard what the opponent has to say if deep down you know it's over.

With all that said, Graham is going to wax Bridgeport like LH did last year.

loco toro
11-24-2009, 11:48 PM
Graham has already proven they are better than Bridgeport. Doing it again will only be that much easier.

I don't understand most posters on this board. And I'm saying this on this thread not because it's directed at any single graham fan or any bridgeport fan....

IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU LESS OF A FAN TO BE HUMBLE AND REALISTIC! THIS YEAR I WAS NO LESS A LIBERTY HILL PANTHERS FAN FOR THINKING THEY ARE SEVERLY DOWN AND GOING TO GET IT HANDED TO EM A FEW TIMES THIS YEAR THAN THE PEOPLE WITH PURPLE TINTED GLASSES!

Being realistic and saying we have a weak schedule, OR we haven't been playing good ball, OR we have had a great run but it ends this week because so and so is better than us IS NOT DISRESPECTING YOUR TEAM.

Just my humble opinion, because contrary to whatever one might say on here, I have NEVER EVER predicted a LH win if I didn't KNOW we were going to win. I might tease with some people and say this or that, but I give respect where it's due. You can dig up my track record and it will show in 2006 I had knock down drag outs with Giddings and Celina fans. Then in 2007 it was Navasota and Gilmer fans. And then last year it was those weak Bridgeport fans:p And you know what ladies and gentlemen? My Liberty Hill Panther came through in every single one of those. But last year when we finally got to Celina, I bantered all week but never once said LH would win because I did my research like I do every week and I knew we had met our match.... and we did! And this year countless times I caught flack from fellow LH fans for counting the Panthers out but I honestly believed we were inferior in talent to our opponents.

So all I'm saying is it's great to talk about the game but you don't always have to be blind to the facts and completley disregard what the opponent has to say if deep down you know it's over.

With all that said, Graham is going to wax Bridgeport like LH did last year.

well atleast you put some thought into it, but i think you can take all the wins, all the stats, and all the rankings and throw them down crap creek when it comes down to the playoffs, its who's prepared and who makes the least amount of mistakes. i dont think bridgeport is the better team im just not going to count them out, when they take the field on friday at 6:00, they have a 50/50 chance of winning that game!! GO BULLS.