PDA

View Full Version : Louisiana H.S. football

NastySlot
11-22-2009, 09:19 PM
anychance anyone on her follows La. h.s. football.............going to be in Baton Rouge on Friday night......and was wondering if anyone has info..on La. teams......and when do they post sites for games...not up today..or where i can find them(the sites).

turbostud
11-22-2009, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
anychance anyone on her follows La. h.s. football.............going to be in Baton Rouge on Friday night......and was wondering if anyone has info..on La. teams......and when do they post sites for games...not up today..or where i can find them(the sites).

Ask here.

LA Forums (http://texashsfootball.com/board/index.php?showforum=1305)

NastySlot
11-22-2009, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Ask here.

LA Forums (http://texashsfootball.com/board/index.php?showforum=1305)

thanks i'll check it out......been looking at the n.o. times pic...and pelican preps....but no luck

turbostud
11-22-2009, 09:57 PM
I know LSU has some websites you might try there.

NastySlot
11-22-2009, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
any chance anyone on here follows La. h.s. football.............going to be in Baton Rouge on Friday night......and was wondering if anyone has info..on La. teams......and when do they post sites for games...not up today..or where i can find them(the sites).

bowleghorses
11-23-2009, 11:41 PM
You should be able to find all you need on pelicanpreps.com.
look under the football tab and schedules. The only 3A school from baton rouge isplaying away at patterson.

NastySlot
11-23-2009, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by bowleghorses
You should be able to find all you need on pelicanpreps.com.
look under the football tab and schedules. The only 3A school from baton rouge isplaying away at patterson.

yeah I saw that...Catholic high is playing Acadiana at BREC.....even thought about driving into Metairie....Rummel plays Hahnville and John Curtis is playing also in Metairie....but idk..if I'll feel like making the drive into N.O and back......