PDA

View Full Version : Sinton Pirates vs. Brookshire Royal Falcons Merged

Pages : [1] 2

BRfalconfan
11-22-2009, 02:40 AM
The game will be held at victoria. Royal comes off a nice win aganist a soild yoakum team that I felt would have beat giddings,and sinton beating pearsall in the cold rain. I don't no much about sinton other then they like to pass the ball but I feel they this will be a great game to come see.

Give me your inputs???

Apologies, merged the two threads and lost the other poll. Not sure how that happened. Vote again if you can.

1st and goal
11-22-2009, 09:14 AM
My first input is, yes, Giddings lost the game vs. your BR falcons but maybe it had a little to do because of 7 turnovers. We shot ourselves in the foot 3 times inside the 10 yd line. It was the worst performance of our season. Consider your team the benefactors of our poor performance.

2nd, congratulations on your win over Yoakum. They always play tough.

3rd, Sinton, you folks better strap your chinstraps on tight.

sinton66
11-22-2009, 09:51 AM
Apparently, there are some on here that think Sinton is LUCKY to be in the third round. All I'm going to say is you can bet your very last dollar that Sinton will come at you with everything they got, rain or shine.

1st and goal
11-22-2009, 09:59 AM
Please don't mistake me for someone who doesn't believe Sinton belongs. They have scrapped their way to where they are and fully deserve to be there. I also believe they can beat BR but they better have a designated heat seeker aimed at #5 on every play. Best if you can catch him before he gets going. Also, coach your DB's to avoid the jersey grabbing techniques the BR offense uses to get around the ends...

yes, I have nothing better to do than stew over our teams' loss and the bad taste of crow in my mouth...:mad:

Vrabird
11-22-2009, 10:02 AM
Sinton has not given up in any game all year and I don't forsee it happening in this game either. They are never out of it with their quick strike attack. The Pirates will fight till the final gun has sounded!!!

sinton66
11-22-2009, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by 1st and goal
Please don't mistake me for someone who doesn't believe Sinton belongs. They have scrapped their way to where they are and fully deserve to be there. I also believe they can beat BR but they better have a designated heat seeker aimed at #5 on every play. Best if you can catch him before he gets going. Also, coach your DB's to avoid the jersey grabbing techniques the BR offense uses to get around the ends...

yes, I have nothing better to do than stew over our teams' loss and the bad taste of crow in my mouth...:mad:

That wasn't directed at you but a few others that are bound to chime in here. Thanks for the "tips".;)

pirate4state
11-22-2009, 10:26 AM

thanks buddy. There is no doubt we are outmatched speed wise, but make no mistake, we CAN be successful against Royal. :)

This is the first meeting between us and I think that's pretty cool. 3rd round baby, call it luck, skill, or whatever you want to call it, but we are HERE & don't think we will just lay down because others don't think we stand a chance! (not directed at you 1st. ;) )

GO PIRATES!!!

Pudlugger
11-22-2009, 10:29 AM
I haven't seen either team play but have followed their progress all season on this board. It seems BR has peaked at the right time after a slow start in the early weeks. I know Sweeny and Bellville beat them and we beat those teams. What I get from that is they are a hot and cold team. Get up on them early and punish them physically and you will win. Let them on top and look out as they will roll. Sinton always has been known for being very physical and well disciplined. I like their chances in this game and expect them to end BRs Cinderella run by a couple of tds.

sinton66
11-22-2009, 10:43 AM
Sinton Stats (http://prepsports.caller.com/football/boys/teams/32115/2009-2010/)

Bear in mind , these are from the Caller-Times.;)

44INAROW
11-22-2009, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Sinton Stats (http://prepsports.caller.com/football/boys/teams/32115/2009-2010/)

Bear in mind , these are from the Caller-Times.;)

better be careful posting stats :D :D might be accused of manipulating them :D

sinton66
11-22-2009, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
better be careful posting stats :D :D might be accused of manipulating them :D

I don't have much pull with the Caller-Times. That's why I just posted a link.;) (Only problem is, they aren't always the most accurate)

SintonFan_inAustin
11-22-2009, 10:52 AM
Will Sinton get back injured and suspended players for this game? Would be great to be as close to full strength for this game. Sinton run defense has been getting better since the playoffs started. Sinton offense will be back in quick strike mode for this game :)

sinton66
11-22-2009, 10:54 AM
Carson's out for the duration. Hopefully the suspensions were for one game only.

Anybody got BR's stats?

Matthew328
11-22-2009, 10:55 AM
time and date for this one?

sinton66
11-22-2009, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
time and date for this one?

Brookshire Royal Falcons vs Sinton Pirates, Saturday, November 28, 7:00 pm, Memorial Stadium, Victoria

Vrabird
11-22-2009, 11:06 AM
I think the suspensions were for 2 games!! Players will not be back for this game.

sinton66
11-22-2009, 11:30 AM
Could be. It'll be interesting to see what Garcia can do when NOT running in a swamp.:D

Green Bling
11-22-2009, 11:47 AM
Should be a great game. Would love to see the Pirates come out on top! Still have a soft spot in my heart for you from way back in the day when you were first round playoff rivals. We were always well treated by the Sinton kids off the field. On field, well....:D :D

sinton66
11-22-2009, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Green Bling
Should be a great game. Would love to see the Pirates come out on top! Still have a soft spot in my heart for you from way back in the day when you were first round playoff rivals. We were always well treated by the Sinton kids off the field. On field, well....:D :D

Appreciate the sentiments, good luck to the Gobblers this week too. (Although I doubt you will need much "luck")

SHSBulldog00
11-22-2009, 12:33 PM
Got to go with my D 26 counter-part. Falcons win a close one.

BRfalconfan
11-22-2009, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
I haven't seen either team play but have followed their progress all season on this board. It seems BR has peaked at the right time after a slow start in the early weeks. I know Sweeny and Bellville beat them and we beat those teams. What I get from that is they are a hot and cold team. Get up on them early and punish them physically and you will win. Let them on top and look out as they will roll. Sinton always has been known for being very physical and well disciplined. I like their chances in this game and expect them to end BRs Cinderella run by a couple of tds.

We lost to sweeny yes but if im not mistaken yall lost to giddings by 4 and we sent them to basketball season so I think all teams have there moments and as of right now I feel its Brookshire to go on (not trying to put giddings la grange or sinton down)

pirate4state
11-22-2009, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Will Sinton get back injured and suspended players for this game? Would be great to be as close to full strength for this game. Sinton run defense has been getting better since the playoffs started. Sinton offense will be back in quick strike mode for this game :) No. I really wish we had Carson & Ryan for this game, but those are the breaks (no pun intended). This just gives someone else an opportunity to step up and make something happen.

I'll post our updated official stats when I get them. :nerd: :D

99IHSMustang
11-22-2009, 01:59 PM
Im still rootin for Sinton.. Go Sinton Pirates!

OldBison75
11-22-2009, 02:00 PM
Sinton will be ready for this game and even though they are gonna have a couple of guys on the sidelines for suspensions, I think the decision of the coaches shows the real integrity of the program as a whole. The kids will respond well and I see Sinton giving Brookshire Royal all they want. Royal has great speed, but if Sinton can keep the Royal running game from turning the outside corner, they can stop Brookshire. I think Sinton finds a way to win this week in a real old time battle. Sinton 24 Brookshire 21

pirate4state
11-22-2009, 02:04 PM
BTW --- the new cake is cooling and will be ready to ice in about an hour. :D :D :D

Thinking about what the text should be? :thinking:

2 out of 3 ain't bad?

haha

Gobbla2001
11-22-2009, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
BTW --- the new cake is cooling and will be ready to ice in about an hour. :D :D :D

Thinking about what the text should be? :thinking:

2 out of 3 ain't bad?

haha

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4758/bidistrict1.jpg

pirate4state
11-22-2009, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4758/bidistrict1.jpg lol you shut up :mad: :D :mad:

sinton66
11-22-2009, 03:42 PM

LOL, you weren't saying that in 2002 and 2003.:D

sinfan75
11-22-2009, 03:46 PM
I'm takin Sinton in a close game. Better defensive play and maybe a new and improved runnin game gives Sinton the edge inmy book. 28-25 Sinton

Gobbla2001
11-22-2009, 03:53 PM
LOL, you weren't saying that in 2002 and 2003.:D

ha, because it was district 30 then

sinton66
11-22-2009, 04:35 PM
ha, because it was district 30 then

True that, but you weren't saying it about that one either.:D

Old Green
11-22-2009, 04:44 PM
glad this game is Saturday. I be there with my Sinton Cap on:D

44INAROW
11-22-2009, 04:45 PM
Just my luck.. Sinton is playing close to Cuero on Saturday and I am going to be in Corpus for Thanksgiving ... Hoping we can sneak away early and come home with a detour via Victoria Memorial stadium. Good Luck Pirates ;)

sinton66
11-22-2009, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
glad this game is Saturday. I be there with my Sinton Cap on:D

Pretty sure we're going to West texas for Turkey day. Hoping to be back in time for this game.

Old Green
11-22-2009, 04:53 PM
Pretty sure we're going to West texas for Turkey day. Hoping to be back in time for this game. Well, if you're not back, I'll yell loud enough for the both of us:cheerl:

IHStangFan
11-22-2009, 04:56 PM
Royal by 13.

GO FALCONS!!!

pirate4state
11-22-2009, 04:59 PM
Just my luck.. Sinton is playing close to Cuero on Saturday and I am going to be in Corpus for Thanksgiving ... Hoping we can sneak away early and come home with a detour via Victoria Memorial stadium. Good Luck Pirates ;)

You totally should. I'm gonna try and get to SA for Cuero-v-Ingleside on Friday.

sinton legacy77
11-22-2009, 06:53 PM
Its round 3 baby! and its time rumble

Friday 7 PM in Victoria

questions comment conerns about this showdown!

IHStangFan
11-22-2009, 07:14 PM
Royal by 13. GO FALCONS!!

Phil C
11-22-2009, 07:18 PM
Sinton wins a close one. GO PIRATES!

Old Green
11-22-2009, 10:19 PM
You totally should. I'm gonna try and get to SA for Cuero-v-Ingleside on Friday. Hey P4S ! That cake on the right looks like a big powdered doughnut.:D

sinton66
11-22-2009, 10:21 PM
Dang, I may just have to head back to San Antonio right after dinner.;)

Gobbla2001
11-22-2009, 10:55 PM
mmmm powdered donuts

sinton66
11-22-2009, 11:06 PM
You working or going to the Cuero game?

SintonFan
11-22-2009, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Royal by 13. GO FALCONS!!

You said that twice(actually three times with the "other thread"). On the same day.:doh: :p

BRfalconfan
11-22-2009, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
You said that twice. On the same day.:doh: :p

I think he did it on 2 different post

SintonFan
11-22-2009, 11:22 PM

ROFL!
You might have a future as a cake baker...:eek: :p

SintonFan
11-22-2009, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by BRfalconfan
I think he did it on 2 different post

Duh!
Re-read my re-write...:D

IHStangFan
11-22-2009, 11:23 PM
You said that twice(actually three times with the "other thread"). On the same day.:doh: :p Originally 3 different threads....I replied in all of them.....now they are in the process of being merged....so it LOOKS like I'm repeating myself...

Royal by 13.

Royal by 13

Royal by 13

:D

BRfalconfan
11-22-2009, 11:24 PM
Duh!
Re-read my re-write...:D

Lol I ment theards lol since they were merged lol

SintonFan
11-22-2009, 11:25 PM
Originally 3 different threads....I replied in all of them.....now they are in the process of being merged....so it LOOKS like I'm repeating myself...

Royal by 13.

Royal by 13

Royal by 13

:D

Jeez...
my as well look in a mirror and say "Bloody Mary"....:devil:

navscanmaster
11-22-2009, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Sinton wins a close one. GO PIRATES!

Shouldn't all the Sinton fans be worried about Brookshire-Royal, Phil? I mean, they almost beat Bryan Rudder this year! Bryan Rudder was neck and neck in every district game in super tough district 24 until the second quarter, scratch that, the opening kickoff! Not to mention that they have never played Sinton before, so they will be trying to win so they don't lose! That increases the risk! Oh my, I think even I am scared of the Falcons now! OMG, they are Falcons, too! They are birds of prey, not the kind that sing pretty songs from trees! I am so glad we are in division one, because I would not want to cross paths with Royal. A falcon would snatch up a rattlesnake and fly him to his demise!

Scary times, indeed!:eek: :eek:

SintonFan
11-22-2009, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Shouldn't all the Sinton fans be worried about Brookshire-Royal, Phil? I mean, they almost beat Bryan Rudder this year! Bryan Rudder was neck and neck in every district game in super tough district 24 until the second quarter, scratch that, the opening kickoff! Not to mention that they have never played Sinton before, so they will be trying to win so they don't lose! That increases the risk! Oh my, I think even I am scared of the Falcons now! OMG, they are Falcons, too! They are birds of prey, not the kind that sing pretty songs from trees! I am so glad we are in division one, because I would not want to cross paths with Royal. A falcon would snatch up a rattlesnake and fly him to his demise!

:hand: :hand: :hand:

Poor attempt...:p

IHStangFan
11-22-2009, 11:49 PM

Scary times, indeed!:eek: :eek: LOL :clap:

PhiI C
11-23-2009, 12:14 AM

Not bad navs. Keep them coming. One of the best ones was submitted by Adidas410 below. Just scroll down and you will see it. :)

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50316&perpage=15&highlight=blind%20hear&pagenumber=2

SintonFan88
11-23-2009, 12:24 AM
This game will be interesting. Sinton will win. No doubt about it. I was very impressed with the freshman running back. Keep it up. The first ever meeting in football that is. We have played you guys in basketball back in '97. We beat ya'll in the playoffs. I was there to see that game in Kingsville. Okay back to football. Work hard this week Pirates. Show them what Sinton Pirate football is all about.

SintonFan
11-23-2009, 12:27 AM

I think I miss-read this.:doh: :D

IHStangFan
11-23-2009, 12:46 AM
Brookshire Royal has the letters "B" and "R". The same initials as Burt Reynolds. Burt Reynolds was in the movie "The Longest Yard"...actually...BOTH of them. (That increases the risk!!!). Burt Reynolds was in "Starting Over" (1979) w/ Kevin Bacon. (Yeah...I just did that in ONE step!!) Scary times INDEED!!

Royal's mascot is a Falcon. The F-16 is called the "Fighting Falcon". They are so awesome, that in "Iron Eagle"....a teen aged kid and Louis Gossett Junior were able to invade a middle eastern country and kidnap an American serviceman back. BEWARE OF THE SOARING FALCONS!!!

Royal's colors are blue and red. There is an internet cartoon called "Red & Blue". :eek:

You cannot ignore the evidence. It is written!!

Brookshire Royal wins!!

SintonFan
11-23-2009, 12:57 AM
by the unlucky number "13"!:doh:

BRfalconfan
11-23-2009, 12:59 AM
by the unlucky number "13"!:doh:

Isn't that what sinton scored

pirate4state
11-23-2009, 01:42 AM
Hey P4S ! That cake on the right looks like a big powdered doughnut.:D :mad:

Listen up people!!! I AM THE SUPER MEAN GIRL! QUIT MAKING FUN OF MY CAKES. :D :D :D :D

Gobbla - I like your new signature. I'm sorry Cuero has cramps and is 3rd rate in basketball, but at least you have cake! :)

FmrPirate14
11-23-2009, 08:22 AM
I cant wait ill be down in texas for this one...I havent seen a single game this season so now I get my chance and its 3rd round baby!! Read on another post that Sinton should not get in a shootout with the team :D id love to see a shootout!! #13 holdin down that secondary very good for sinton, plus he did learn to cover good by practicing jumpin routes with me in practice a few yrs ago!

FmrPirate14
11-23-2009, 08:24 AM
Oh yeah I forgot im taking Sinton in this one 49-42

pirate4state
11-23-2009, 11:37 AM
Sinton 11-1

Season totals:

PF = 381
PA = 238

Offense:
Passing: 192/339, 2966 yards, 35 TDs & 7 INTs
Rushing: 245 rushes, 1422 yards, 16 TDs & 11 fumbles

Defense:
17 sacks, 18 fumbles recovered & 5 INTs

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/i7XotWk1O0WqKpPLHmuJSQ/sinton-pirates/football/stats.htm

pancho villa
11-23-2009, 11:49 AM
I was talking about going to Victoria with some friends for the BR, Sinton game this Sat. However we changed our mind and decided we want to see a good game, because Royal is going to kill Sinton. Royal 49 Sinton 0

IHStangFan
11-23-2009, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by FmrPirate14
Oh yeah I forgot im taking Sinton in this one 49-42 I just don't see a shootout....

Royal has averaged 40.5 points in the playoffs against Giddings and Yoakum....who averaged 24 points against the Falcons.

Sinton has averaged 20.5 points against Rio Hondo and Pearsall, who avg. 16.5 points against the Pirates.

I know stats and numbers aren't everything, but it's pretty safe to say that Royal has PROBABLY faced the stiffer competition up until this point, and was able to put up over 40 a game so far....I just don't see Sinton holding Royal to under....say 35 points...and I certainly don't see Sinton scoring 40+ on them.

I know the Pirates have a lot of fight in them, and have surprised me in the past, but I don't think this is going to be one of those weeks.

If I'm wrong, I like my crow medium-rare.

Royal 38
Sinton 25

Third
11-23-2009, 12:38 PM
You can throw out stats from the Pearsall game. That one was played in a deluge. Neither team was able to show their true offense. They combined for nine fumbles.

pirate4state
11-23-2009, 12:38 PM
You know, Saturday night after watching the Falcons play I was feeling a little nervous about us going up against all that speed, but now I guess I'm just crazy because I think we have a better chance than everyone is giving us!

We are banged up (not an excuse, just a fact) big time and we have been up & down this past month, but we weathered the storm (in more ways than one) on Friday and will be better for it, IMHO.

GOOOOOOOOOOO PIRATES!!!

IHStangFan
11-23-2009, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Third
You can throw out stats from the Pearsall game. That one was played in a deluge. Neither team was able to show their true offense. They combined for nine fumbles. Understood....but that's all part of the game...you have to hang onto the ball if you want to win...ESPECIALLY this week.

garciap77
11-23-2009, 12:40 PM
Sinton by 4 TDs!

pirate4state
11-23-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by pancho villa
I was talking about going to Victoria with some friends for the BR, Sinton game this Sat. However we changed our mind and decided we want to see a good game, because Royal is going to kill Sinton. Royal 49 Sinton 0 If you change your mind, come sit on the Sinton side so I can knock some sense into you with my noise maker! :D :D :D

pancho villa
11-23-2009, 12:45 PM
If we do come down I will give you a holla

Gobbla2001
11-23-2009, 01:37 PM

Gobbla - I like your new signature. I'm sorry Cuero has cramps and is 3rd rate in basketball, but at least you have cake! :)

I know you are but what am I :mad:

Your cakes were just the starting point of my signature-modifying journey ;)

maroonpirate04
11-23-2009, 02:03 PM
GO PIRATES!!!! YOU'VE GOT THE HEART TO WIN THIS ONE!!!

Whoever wins this one, Pretty sure they will up with La Grange in the next round picking La Grange to beat Devine

Now the question is Who will the Leopards pounce on next Bird or Man?:D :D

A Leopard will rip a Falcon to shreds, A Pirate will fight with a sword to stay alive longer:D :D

piratebg
11-23-2009, 02:34 PM
Best of luck to ya Pirates. Don't listen to what anyone else has to say about this game. Just play your game and give your all.

sinton66
11-23-2009, 08:09 PM
I'm going to do everything in my power to make this game.

GO PIRATES!!!!

IHStangFan
11-23-2009, 08:23 PM
Carson's out for the duration. Hopefully the suspensions were for one game only.

Anybody got BR's stats?

4455 Total Yds.
2629 Rushing; 6.14 yds/att.
1826 Passing; 14.73 yds/catch

RB Brandon Williams:
1665 yds, 6.97 yds/att, 12 TDs

QB Eric Mathews:
1785 Passing Yds, 10 TDs, 8 INTs. 62.2% compl.
812 Rushing Yds, 5.93 yds/carry, 18 TDs

Defense has 10 INTs

Royal is averaging 40.5 points/game in the playoffs while their opponents have avg. 24 points.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-23-2009, 10:34 PM
4455 Total Yds.
2629 Rushing; 6.14 yds/att.
1826 Passing; 14.73 yds/catch

RB Brandon Williams:
1665 yds, 6.97 yds/att, 12 TDs

QB Eric Mathews:
1785 Passing Yds, 10 TDs, 8 INTs. 62.2% compl.
812 Rushing Yds, 5.93 yds/carry, 18 TDs

Defense has 10 INTs

Royal is averaging 40.5 points/game in the playoffs while their opponents have avg. 24 points. their defense didnt cover to well, its getting exposed by Sinton passing game even more in this game . :)

Sinton has had one sometimes 2 great qtrs where the other team cant stop them, they have yet to put 3 or 4 qtrs together like that this year and this time of the year would be great to start playing 4 qtrs offensively

IHStangFan
11-23-2009, 11:00 PM
their defense didnt cover to well, its getting exposed by Sinton passing game even more in this game . :)

Sinton has had one sometimes 2 great qtrs where the other team cant stop them, they have yet to put 3 or 4 qtrs together like that this year and this time of the year would be great to start playing 4 qtrs offensively With an offense like theirs...they can "afford" to give up some through the air I guess. I mean...I wasn't at the games, but they've outscored their opponents by almost 20 pts. so far in the playoffs. I guess maybe it's a bend/don't break mentality on D? They seem to get the stops when they need them. They've got 10 INTs as well....and in the immortal words of Phil...."that increases the risk!!" LOL.

At any rate, yeah, if Sinton can put together 4 quarters of efficient passing and get some stops...I think it could be a good game....otherwise...I think Royal is just too much.

bvillebrahma010
11-24-2009, 12:02 AM
these BR fans are starting to look like us Bellville fans... no one likes us! :/

pancho villa
11-24-2009, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by bvillebrahma010
these BR fans are starting to look like us Bellville fans... no one likes us! :/

I like the women from Bellville cause they like to dip snuff, and drink lonestar beer.

STAggie
11-24-2009, 08:27 AM

Whats funny is there are only maybe one or two actually people from BR and the rest are just supporters from other towns talking us up. Don't worry BR will come to play.

sinton66
11-24-2009, 09:42 AM
Didn't notice if it was posted or not, do we know who's home team yet?

BRfalconfan
11-24-2009, 10:21 AM
Didn't notice if it was posted or not, do we know who's home team yet?

Sinton=home
Royal=away

pirate4state
11-24-2009, 10:23 AM
these BR fans are starting to look like us Bellville fans... no one likes us! :/ :confused: What are you talking about?

pancho villa
11-24-2009, 10:27 AM
:confused: What are you talking about?

Carne gusada

StangEm
11-24-2009, 10:32 AM
I'm torn on this one. I may change this as the week goes on but....

My prediction:

Falcons 24
Pirates 21

piratebg
11-24-2009, 03:26 PM
http://www.kiiitv.com/sports/72523877.html

piratebg
11-24-2009, 03:32 PM
Also, congrats to the Sinton Pirates for being the 3A Army Strong Team of Week 12.

http://www.texasfootball.com/index.php?s=&change_well_id=2&url_article_id=1661

Class 3A: Sinton
Sinton sophomore running back Keith Garcia ran for 82 yards in a driving rainstorm in his first varsity start to help the Pirates to a 13-12 win over Pearsall. Sinton (11-1) advances to face Brookshire Royal in the Division II Region IV semifinals.

pirate4state
11-24-2009, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Also, congrats to the Sinton Pirates for being the 3A Army Strong Team of Week 12.

http://www.texasfootball.com/index.php?s=&change_well_id=2&url_article_id=1661

Class 3A: Sinton
Sinton sophomore running back Keith Garcia ran for 82 yards in a driving rainstorm in his first varsity start to help the Pirates to a 13-12 win over Pearsall. Sinton (11-1) advances to face Brookshire Royal in the Division II Region IV semifinals. He's a freshman, but we'll over look everyone thinking he's a soph. ;)

WAY TO GO PIRATES!

44INAROW
11-24-2009, 04:06 PM
wow - congrats Pirates.. Ole Weak Reg IV with the Army Strong Team of the Week again :clap: :clap:

GATAPride77
11-24-2009, 04:18 PM
When ever I hear Brookshire Royal I think...

How in the heck did they loose to Bryan Rudder and then make it this far in the playoffs? Rudder only has two victories in their entire history and one is over Brookshire Royal.:confused:

maroonpirate04
11-24-2009, 05:41 PM
Way To Go Pirates!!! for the 3rd time in receiving this award, Proud of Coach Allen and his staff in making the Pirates a major force in the coastal bend area, They are on their way of being an explosive team again in Region 4;) Hopefully back in the state finals sometime in the next decade:clap: :clap:

CONGRATS PIRATES YOU DESERVE THIS:clap: :clap:

PIRATE PRIDE WILL NEVER DIE, IT RUNS DEEP IN OUR SOULS

GO PIRATES!!!

IHStangFan
11-24-2009, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by pancho villa
Carne gusada GREAT PV...now I'm hungry!!

sinton66
11-24-2009, 07:00 PM
I just wanna say
GO PIRATES!!!!!

Third
11-24-2009, 07:19 PM
I just wanna say
guIsada!!!!! [/QUOTE]

:p :D

sinton66
11-24-2009, 07:22 PM
Maroon guisada doesn't sound too appetizing.:D

Cowboy
11-24-2009, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by GATAPride77
When ever I hear Brookshire Royal I think...

How in the heck did they loose to Bryan Rudder and then make it this far in the playoffs? Rudder only has two victories in their entire history and one is over Brookshire Royal.:confused:

The game was played in a steady rain all night; the game was stopped twice because of lightning. The game lasted 4 hrs. It was a long game. Defense didn't play well and had too many turnovers. Had a chance to win the game in the 4th quarter but couldn't stop Bryan Rudder on thier last drive.

sinton66
11-25-2009, 07:47 AM
It's Turkey Day Eve and time to say

GO PIRATES!!!!

Ranger354
11-25-2009, 08:31 AM
I get to eat Turkey today!!!!!!

Any thoughts on a good place to eat in Victoria Saturday?

pirate4state
11-25-2009, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Ranger354
I get to eat Turkey today!!!!!!

Any thoughts on a good place to eat in Victoria Saturday?

They mainly have chain resturants. I don't know of any local/hole in the wall type places there, plus I usually get lost! :doh: :D

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pirate4state
11-25-2009, 12:40 PM
We are DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED.....Captain Fearless of the Caller Times has picked us to win. :(

Ranger354
11-25-2009, 01:33 PM
They mainly have chain resturants. I don't know of any local/hole in the wall type places there, plus I usually get lost! :doh: :D

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, been there many times and it has grown on the north side. My mother actually grew up there but that was many, many years ago. There used to be a good Deli down town, but was thinking more of a chicken fried steak or T Bone. Trying to remember a good old hole in the wall joint.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-25-2009, 01:35 PM

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, i have never been able to just go straight to the stadium without getting lost :mad:

Ranger354
11-25-2009, 02:14 PM
Take 77 to 59 like you are headed around Victoria going to Houston.

Get off at 87 (Portlavaca Highway) take a left.

Go a dozen blocks OR SO and take a right on Ben Wilson Dr.

Stay on Ben Jordan until you get to Airline.

Take a Right on Airline and the stadium will be on your left.

Been there many times, but had to look it up for the street names.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Or you can take Business 59 thru town and take a left on Sam Houston. Then a Right on Airline.

SINTON81
11-25-2009, 02:31 PM
I always take this route.

"Take 59 take around Victoria going to Houston.

Take a left on John Stockbauer.

Stay on John Stockbauer until you get to Airline. Take left on Airline. Can't miss stadium on the right.

You can also go one more street over and take a left on Miori Ln., for home side parking to the left."

pirate4state
11-25-2009, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by SINTON81
I always take this route.

"Take 59 take around Victoria going to Houston.

Take a left on John Stockbauer.

Stay on John Stockbauer until you get to Airline. Take left on Airline. Can't miss stadium on the right.

You can also go one more street over and take a left on Miori Ln., for home side parking to the left."

That's the best route. We are home team, so just go down to Miori and take a left. :)

Bullaholic
11-25-2009, 03:34 PM
Go Pirates! I want to see an all-maroon DII final....:D

Sweetwater Red
11-25-2009, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Go Pirates! I want to see an all-maroon DII final....:D

I'd love to see Sinton/Brownwood too Bull! :D

Bullaholic
11-25-2009, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I'd love to see Sinton/Brownwood too Bull! :D

Only since you and Rocket became a "couple", Red....:D

specatators of someone else's teams, that is, now Red.....:D

Sweetwater Red
11-25-2009, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Only since you and Rocket became a "couple", Red....:D
specatators of someone else's teams, that is, now Red.....:D

Rocket is all things Brownwood. I on the other hand, after a
1-9 season, have jumped on a dozen different band wagons.
Sinton and Brownwood are two of them.

SintonFan
11-25-2009, 07:02 PM
GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!

maroonpirate04
11-25-2009, 07:59 PM
PIRATES ARE RED HOT!!! :D :D

maroonpirate04
11-25-2009, 08:07 PM
http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/maroonpirate04/DSC00302.jpg

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y THIS IS THE PIRATES BATTLE CRY!!!!

GO PIRATES GO!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

IHStangFan
11-25-2009, 08:48 PM
GO FALCONS!!!!

BRfalconfan
11-25-2009, 09:39 PM
GO FALCONS!!!!

+1

SintonFan_inAustin
11-25-2009, 10:45 PM
Lets Go Pirates (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1jQcEdPwoI)

SintonFan_inAustin
11-25-2009, 10:49 PM
Brookshire Royal TD to go up 20-7 on Yoakum (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0zxC-eTikQ)

SintonFan
11-26-2009, 03:18 AM
GO PIRATES!!!!!!!
BEAT THE FALCONS!!!!!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

1st and goal
11-26-2009, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Ranger354
Yea, been there many times and it has grown on the north side. My mother actually grew up there but that was many, many years ago. There used to be a good Deli down town, but was thinking more of a chicken fried steak or T Bone. Trying to remember a good old hole in the wall joint.

About 2 miles west of the stadium on the corner of Airline and Laurent, there is an excellent little restaurant called Hungry's Thirsty's. (Used to be Hungry Jacks). Excellent chicken fried steak, chef's salad , etc... It is a sit down type place not fancy at all but THEY MAKE YOU TAKE YOUR HAT OFF, dress code or whatever??? I havent eaten here for a couple of years but it used to be really good and reasonable prices.

On north Navarro (Hwy 77) there are a bunch of chain restaurants in a block of space just south of Sam Houston Drive. Roadhouse, Chili's, Johnny Carino's and some others. Sam Houston drive north will take you from the front of Victoria Memorial High school to Navarro then turn left. They are only about a block or two down on the left.

I would like to M & G you all but I haven't been in this stadium for over a decade. I don't know if they have a fence between the 2 sides or not. The scoreboard is out because they have no walkway on that end of the stadium. I think there is a small set of bleachers on the field house endzone. Maybe a halftime M&G next to those???

I am planning on making it but I have 2 small kids and if the weather is bad, I probably won't be able to come.

Ranger354
11-26-2009, 11:05 AM
I plan on going up early to check on some things and should be able to find something... I remember all the chain places, just wanting something different.

Checked out the BR video.....It was a good drive, but Yokum made them work to get into the end zone. Didin't look like a cake walk to me.

Gonna be a great game that is for sure.

Old Green
11-26-2009, 11:27 AM
On John Stockbauer just past Miori Lane at the stoplight is a small strip Mall. Next to it is a Mom &Pop mexican Restaurant. I can't think of the name of it, but it has good food. Only 1 mile to the stadium from there.

Other place close by

Turn left off John Stockbauer onto Rio Grande (Houston Hwy) at the 1st stoplight and head toward downtown. There's a Baytown Seafood,The Corral Steakhouse, a Mexican Food Restuarant and couple of other Mom &Pop local Restuarants.

All are within a 1 and half of the Stadium. When you leave these eateries, just turn left back on to Rio grande and go to Sam Houston Dr. and take a left and go to the stadium.

pirate4state
11-26-2009, 12:41 PM
I would like to M & G you all but I haven't been in this stadium for over a decade. I don't know if they have a fence between the 2 sides or not. The scoreboard is out because they have no walkway on that end of the stadium. I think there is a small set of bleachers on the field house endzone. Maybe a halftime M&G next to those???

Sounds good to me!

They do let you cross at that point of the field. There is usually a cop there, but they are usually pretty laid back if you just explain what you are doing. ;)

Hope to see some new faces there and look forwarding to seeing old friends.

GOOOOOOOOO PIRATES!!!!!!!!

Ranger354
11-26-2009, 02:40 PM
Are Air Horns allowed at football games? I have a few not doing anything Saturday night and wold love to ride to the game with me.

hookandladder
11-26-2009, 06:31 PM
BR will have to much speed for Sinton, BR by 2 TD's.

maroonpirate04
11-26-2009, 06:35 PM
Sinton and Brookshire the only teams playing Sat in Division II playoffs:D :D Gives both teams time to relax after getting stuffed with turkey:D

Won't able to attend the game:( :mad: gotta work, it sucks won't be able to film and take pics with my HD camcorder:(

Ranger354
11-27-2009, 12:45 PM
What......No one wants to talk football today? I am disappointed. Whats the word? BR's running back still out with Staph? Whats the weather going to be like?

sinton66
11-27-2009, 12:53 PM
It's time once again to say MAROON RULES!!!!!

PhiI C
11-27-2009, 12:55 PM
GO PIRATES!

I won't be able togo either but those of you that can please give an extra cheer for the Pirates for me.

JT44
11-27-2009, 12:55 PM
On John Stockbauer just past Miori Lane at the stoplight is a small strip Mall. Next to it is a Mom &Pop mexican Restaurant. I can't think of the name of it, but it has good food. Only 1 mile to the stadium from there.

Other place close by

Turn left off John Stockbauer onto Rio Grande (Houston Hwy) at the 1st stoplight and head toward downtown. There's a Baytown Seafood,The Corral Steakhouse, a Mexican Food Restuarant and couple of other Mom &Pop local Restuarants.

All are within a 1 and half of the Stadium. When you leave these eateries, just turn left back on to Rio grande and go to Sam Houston Dr. and take a left and go to the stadium.

I think there is a Maya's (mexican) at that strip mall, owned by the same ppl that run the Maya's in Cuero.

I think the best and closest place would be Texas Drive Inn, best gizzards ever, lots to choose from. On the corner of Airline and Benwilson, stay on Airline going towards the stadium and cross Samhouston street, it's on the right.

ccmom
11-27-2009, 01:27 PM
I can't remember if I said....GO PIRATES!

Bull Butter
11-27-2009, 01:29 PM
Good Luck Pirates!!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-27-2009, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by hookandladder
BR will have to much speed for Sinton, BR by 2 TD's.

Brookshire is also one of the R3R? with a win from BR it will be an all R3R Final like last year.

SintonFan
11-27-2009, 10:02 PM
GO PIRATES!!!
BEAT THE Falcons!!!

SintonFan
11-27-2009, 10:03 PM
I think Sinton can win this game, but it will be close.
Sinton by 3...:)

IHStangFan
11-27-2009, 10:06 PM
Anyone know if this will be on the web? Any radio coverage? I know Sinton has the Twitter page.

SintonFan
11-27-2009, 10:08 PM
Anyone know if this will be on the web? Any radio coverage? I know Sinton has the Twitter page.

Same two stations as last week. 93.5 and 104.9 FM...

SintonFan88
11-27-2009, 11:25 PM
I want to go to the game but I need a ride. Does anybody have room? Anyone? I REALLY want to go.

IHStangFan
11-27-2009, 11:35 PM
Same two stations as last week. 93.5 and 104.9 FM... Neither of which have a web feed. :( South Texas needs to get w/ the program!!!! :mad:

So what's the word on the BR RB? Is he still a no-go? Lucky break for Sinton if that is the case.

29-3aFAN
11-27-2009, 11:44 PM
Should be a great game, but neither teams have anything on Brookshires BAND. They are good and loud.

IHStangFan
11-27-2009, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by 29-3aFAN
Should be a great game, but neither teams have anything on Brookshires BAND. They are good and loud. yeah...they are good. Did the drum majors break dance and do the centipede?? LOL. They did last year.

pirate4state
11-27-2009, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan88
I want to go to the game but I need a ride. Does anybody have room? Anyone? I REALLY want to go. Did I meet you at the Ingleside game?

SintonFan88
11-28-2009, 12:28 AM
Yes that was me. Do you know of anyone who would have room for me & my son?

XtremeCouture
11-28-2009, 01:18 AM
sinton fans should just do their part in saving the environment and stay home. don't waste the gas on this one folks. royal by 21+ easy.

SintonFan
11-28-2009, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by XtremeCouture
sinton fans should just do their part in saving the environment and stay home. don't waste the gas on this one folks. royal by 21+ easy.

Well, since you live in Vegas, I feel good about our odds against you spread out "taking" your crow.:p :D :p

SintonFan_inAustin
11-28-2009, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by 29-3aFAN
Should be a great game, but neither teams have anything on Brookshires BAND. They are good and loud. i thought Rio Hondo band was great but BR was wow!

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 09:49 AM
Brookshire Royal TD to go up 20-7 on Yoakum (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0zxC-eTikQ)

The bubble screen run was impressive but it took them 3 plays to punch it in from the 2. Sinton's defense is better than Yoakum's so I think Royal will have more difficulty getting to the endzone today. Go Sinton...beat Royal.

pirate4state
11-28-2009, 10:15 AM
Yes that was me. Do you know of anyone who would have room for me & my son? No sorry, I don't. Try going by the school at 1:30 (send off) and ask around. I'd offer, but I already have a full ride. Send me your # and in case anyone backs out, I can call you.

REMINDER: HALF TIME M&G AT THE END ZONE OPPOSITE THE SCOREBOARD, IN THE END ZONE STANDS. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.

LH Panther Mom
11-28-2009, 10:17 AM
SINTON :clap: :clap: PIRATES

IHStangFan
11-28-2009, 10:23 AM
GO FALCONS!!! LIGHT UP THAT SCORE BOARD!!! :clap:

SintonFan88
11-28-2009, 10:34 AM
GO PIRATES !!! Don't listen to all this negative talk. Play your game. Stay focused. Do your talking on the field. Each play. I know speed does not like to get hit hard. So Beat 'em Bust 'em That's Our Custom!!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-28-2009, 12:03 PM
Yes that was me. Do you know of anyone who would have room for me & my son? i would give you a ride but i'm also full, had to limit it to 9 passangers.

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 12:08 PM
Go Pirates, this LG fan's got your back. Bring the Falcons back down to earth.:mad:

LHS 2SONS
11-28-2009, 12:14 PM
I will be at the game. It was deer lease or high school football. High school football easily won out. Good Luck to both teams!

Cowboy_Up
11-28-2009, 12:15 PM
Pud,
Good win last night. Prior to the game I had heard from some scouts who predicted that outcome almost exactly.
As far as the next one, root for Sinton as they are a much better match-up for the Leps, but same scouts are telling me the Falcons are your opponent next week.
Going to try and make this one...hmmm which side to sit on???

Green Bling
11-28-2009, 12:16 PM
Know that some of you Pirate fans that usually support the Gobblers had to "jump ship" on us last night because of your Ingleside loyalties, but hope you'll "come back on board" with us for the rest of the season. :D :D Always appreciate your support!! Ya'll have a great game today!! Go Pirates!!!

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Cowboy_Up
Pud,
Good win last night. Prior to the game I had heard from some scouts who predicted that outcome almost exactly.
As far as the next one, root for Sinton as they are a much better match-up for the Leps, but same scouts are telling me the Falcons are your opponent next week.
Going to try and make this one...hmmm which side to sit on???

Yes, I've heard that the Falcons might be a more difficult match up for the Leps but I don't buy it. The Leps have faced some very fast teams and individual athletes and have been able to come up with ways to stop them. We only lost our two games to Giddings and Sealy by a combined 11 points. I just like Sinton better.

The Leps have a score to settle with BR as in 2003 they piled on our soph rb after the whistle blew breaking his ankle so severely it ended his very promising athletic career. It really looked excessive and a lot of folks thought it was not an accident. Bottom line is that the Falcons played dirty. If we play BR I look for a very intense game and an opportunity to get some payback.:mad:

SintonFan_inAustin
11-28-2009, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by LHS 2SONS
I will be at the game. It was deer lease or high school football. High school football easily won out. Good Luck to both teams! Sinton only history against La Grange is in baseball, i think. Sinton has had couple of games that were'nt close but the bottom line is they just found a way to win in 22 out of 24 games the past two seasons with both losses being by 7 points. Speed to the outside could be a problem but i think the game comes down to like it has been for the most of the season is if Sinton offense puts up points quick in a qtr or two to keep the game close with a chance to win.

44INAROW
11-28-2009, 01:13 PM

REMINDER: HALF TIME M&G AT THE END ZONE OPPOSITE THE SCOREBOARD, IN THE END ZONE STANDS. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.

don't be surprised if some you see some "green" folks show up. not sure - have to see how the Thanksgiving meal in CC goes.. but it's50/50 right now.. ;)

Old Green
11-28-2009, 02:44 PM
don't be surprised if some you see some "green" folks show up. not sure - have to see how the Thanksgiving meal in CC goes.. but it's50/50 right now.. ;) I'll be there. Go Pirates !:cheerl:

pirate4state
11-28-2009, 03:11 PM
don't be surprised if some you see some "green" folks show up. not sure - have to see how the Thanksgiving meal in CC goes.. but it's50/50 right now.. ;) Would love to see you guys. My camera is packed! Can't wait to get a hug from Val :inlove: :D

Cowboy_Up
11-28-2009, 03:17 PM
Yes, I've heard that the Falcons might be a more difficult match up for the Leps but I don't buy it. The Leps have faced some very fast teams and individual athletes and have been able to come up with ways to stop them. We only lost our two games to Giddings and Sealy by a combined 11 points. I just like Sinton better.

The Leps have a score to settle with BR as in 2003 they piled on our soph rb after the whistle blew breaking his ankle so severely it ended his very promising athletic career. It really looked excessive and a lot of folks thought it was not an accident. Bottom line is that the Falcons played dirty. If we play BR I look for a very intense game and an opportunity to get some payback.:mad:

Pud, Don't get me wrong, I think you've got a date with Carthage, I just think it goes through BR, not the Pirates.

pirate4state
11-28-2009, 03:19 PM
Pud, Don't get me wrong, I think you've got a date with Carthage, I just think it goes through BR, not the Pirates. Dang, it's too bad the boys already left or I'd tell them to stay home. :rolleyes: :p

haha --- I couldn't help myself. I usually don't respond to these type of posts, it is your opinion and you are entitled to it. I look forward to watching our boys prove you wrong! :)

Cowboy_Up
11-28-2009, 03:23 PM
Dang, it's too bad the boys already left or I'd tell them to stay home. :rolleyes: :p

haha --- I couldn't help myself. I usually don't respond to these type of posts, it is your opinion and you are entitled to it. I look forward to watching our boys prove you wrong! :)

Wouldn't bother me one bit if they do!

pirate4state
11-28-2009, 03:33 PM
Wouldn't bother me one bit if they do! Of course it wouldn't. Afterall, you have LG penciled in against Carthage. LOL ;)

Cowboy_Up
11-28-2009, 03:44 PM
Hey, it's just a prediction; feel free to tell your boys to screw it up.

Your little picture to the left is fitting on game day.

pirate4state
11-28-2009, 03:50 PM
Hey, it's just a prediction; feel free to tell your boys to screw it up.

Your little picture to the left is fitting on game day. It's fitting EVERYDAY! :devil: I just haven't been around much this week, but I'm listening to Gilmer/Navasota before I hit the road so I get to post and you keep responding. HAHA

1st and goal
11-28-2009, 03:51 PM
Unfortunately, I can't make it. My car decided to spring a coolant leak and I'm replacing intake gaskets...:mad: :mad: :mad:

Sure wish I could come meet super mean girl and whomever else might would show for the m&g.

Is BR #5 going to be able to play?

Go Pirates!

pirate4state
11-28-2009, 03:53 PM
Unfortunately, I can't make it. My car decided to spring a coolant leak and I'm replacing intake gaskets...:mad: :mad: :mad:

Sure wish I could come meet super mean girl and whomever else might would show for the m&g.

Is BR #5 going to be able to play?

Go Pirates!

BOO! I was really looking forward to meeting a Giddings poster. Oh well, maybe in the spring? We owe you one. ;)

I fully expect #5 to play.

GO PIRATES!

SintonFan
11-28-2009, 05:13 PM
GO PIRATES!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Vrabird
11-28-2009, 05:18 PM
Not going to make the game tonite, but I'll be cheering them on in spirit!! Give them all you got Pirates!! Let them know that they were in a playoff game and show them that never say die spirit that you've showed all year. It's never over til the final buzzer sounds!! Go Pirates from somewhere deep down in the brush of South Texas!!!!

SintonFan88
11-28-2009, 05:53 PM
Well I tried all afternoon to look for a ride but no dice. Oh well. I am behind the PIRATES 100%. Play hard. Give them all you got.

IHStangFan
11-28-2009, 05:59 PM
Will there be Twitter updates?

Sure wish one of the local Victoria radio stations was covering this!

DDBooger
11-28-2009, 06:01 PM
GOO Pirates! :D
Good luck yall

IHStangFan
11-28-2009, 06:04 PM
Any word on Royal's RB #5 Brandon Williams?

Sweetwater Red
11-28-2009, 06:51 PM
Is somebody gonna give updates on the board.

LH Panther Mom
11-28-2009, 07:10 PM
If p4s sends me any, I will.....if she was lame like last week and forgot to charge her phone, then not so much. :D

Sweetwater Red
11-28-2009, 07:21 PM
She must like you better. I'm lucky to get one update a game from her. :thinking: :D

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:10 PM
TD Sinton pass to Rivera. PAT good
Sinton 7
BR 0

first possesion after ko

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:12 PM
Onside kick Sinton recovers...Jeremy Laws.

allforball
11-28-2009, 08:13 PM

KVLG/KBUK 104.9 is broadcasting the game. Check their website for webcast.

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:14 PM
Swing pass to 43 yl. 3rd down 6.
Garcia to 35 1st down Pirates.

Sweetwater Red
11-28-2009, 08:15 PM
Sweet! Thanks for updating Pudlugger.

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:16 PM
8 min 1st q
7-0 Sinton

3rd long Sinton

33 yl Falcons

Harrison to Laws to 19 yl first down Sinton

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:17 PM
Ast down pass to 3 to Rivera. 1st and goal Sinton.

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:17 PM
Garcia to 1. 2nd down Sinton.

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:18 PM
Harrison stopped on 1 by Lewis. 3rd and goal.

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:19 PM
Garcia stopped at 1. TO Sinton. 4th and 1.

IHStangFan
11-28-2009, 08:20 PM
Get that momentum away from em Falcons and don't look back!!!

GO FALCONS!!

DDBooger
11-28-2009, 08:21 PM
Get that momentum away from em Falcons and don't look back!!!

GO FALCONS!! you're not pulling for Sinton?

SintonPirateFan
TD PIRATES!!!

Pudlugger
Harrison pass td Sinton to TE Sanchez.
PAT good
Sinton 14-0 5 minutes 1st quarter.

DDBooger
11-28-2009, 08:22 PM
Harrison pass td Sinton to TE Sanchez.
PAT good
Sinton 14-0 5 minutes 1st quarter. :clap:

CueroGobblers
11-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Hey guys whats up!! Go Sinton!! So I guess its going to be Sinton Vs LaGrange!!

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Sinton's game plan is elegant. Pass the ball and onsides kick keeping the ball away from Royal. LG scouts taking copious notes.

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:24 PM
#5 Williams stuffed for 2 yards 2nd and 8 Falcons.

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:25 PM
Maroon jersey's all over Falcon rb no gain 3rd and 8 inside 40.

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:26 PM
Sinton on tackle for bubble screen loss of 3. 4th and 11 punt formation now.

Receiver bobbles ball Falcons recover Sinto 21 yl.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-28-2009, 08:26 PM
this could be costly, had everthing going the Pirates way

IHStangFan
11-28-2009, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
you're not pulling for Sinton? LOL......um....no.

Pudlugger
#5 to 16 yl on sweep.

Qb draw not much. 3rd and 8.

SintonPirateFan
this could be costly, had everthing going the Pirates way

yep...that could have knocked the wind out of our sails early. D needs to hold them again!!

Sweetwater Red
GO PIRATES! Don't let up and punch 'em in the mouth for the third time.

bulldog82
11-28-2009, 08:28 PM
1st qtr. and already making plans with la grange, might want to tap the brakes alittle, alot of football left to play

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:28 PM
Pass to endzone knocked down by Sanchez 4th dow fg coming up

FG Good 14-3

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:31 PM
Harrison to Segovia to 49 yl Royal.

IHStangFan
11-28-2009, 08:32 PM
Falcons are sleepwalking.....someone wake em up!!!

GO FALCONS!!

SintonPirateFan
11-28-2009, 08:33 PM
Falcons are sleepwalking.....someone wake em up!!!

GO FALCONS!!

somebody give them a turkey sandwich!!

Sweetwater Red
Are you serious bulldog82? Both staffs were doing tha long before kickoff.
It's called planning ahead...just in case and happens all over the state. :doh:

Pudlugger
Harrison sacked to 42. 3rd and long. 1st q over.

14-3 Sinton

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:35 PM
Harrison pass to Rivera to 19 yl. 1st down Sinton.

IHStangFan
11-28-2009, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by SintonPirateFan
somebody give them a turkey sandwich!! LOL...and turn on the Cowboys?

GO FALCONS!! GET ON TRACK!!! REPRESENT D26 LIKE WE KNOW YOU CAN!!

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:36 PM
Bulldog82 doesn't think the Leps should scout this game LOL.

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:38 PM
3rd and 10 on 19.

Harrison to Segovia to 6 1st down on tipped ball.

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:39 PM
Harison on keeper no go for loss to 10.

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:39 PM
Harrison wr screen to 7.

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:41 PM
Garcia to 5.

4th down
FG try 22 yarder

FG Good

Sinton 17-3 9:04to go in half

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:42 PM
Should I continue or does everyone have the radio broadcast?

bulldog82
Originally posted by CueroGobblers
Hey guys whats up!! Go Sinton!! So I guess its going to be Sinton Vs LaGrange!! was refering to this comment

IHStangFan
Should I continue or does everyone have the radio broadcast? I am unable to get the broadcast for some reason. :(

99IHSMustang
11-28-2009, 08:43 PM

Is it being webcast?

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:43 PM
Pooch kick fumbled recovered by Royal on own 35.

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:44 PM
Sinto D swarming loss of 1 2nd and 11

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:45 PM
Sinton D looks very good tonight. 3rd 11

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:45 PM
Reverse no go 4th down 3 and out again.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-28-2009, 08:46 PM
Lets Go Pirates

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:46 PM
31 y punt no return Pirates at 35 1st and 10

LH Panther Mom
11-28-2009, 08:47 PM
Yes, please do! :)

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:48 PM
two icps 3rd and 10 Sinton

Harison to Rivera incomplete 3 and out Sinton

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:49 PM
Punt rolls to 22 yl.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-28-2009, 08:49 PM
Sinton in the phase of their game they start dropping catches. Need to put a complete game together

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:50 PM
#5 to 37 15 yqard gain between tackle. 1st down 37 yl.

Williams to 45 yl another first down.

IHStangFan
11-28-2009, 08:50 PM
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE OPPORTUNITY FALCONS!!

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:51 PM
QB stuffed. no gain

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:52 PM
Williams gone 55 yards for td Falcons. Announcers going nuts over his speed.
PAT Good
5:15 to go
Sinton 17
Royal 10

IHStangFan
11-28-2009, 08:53 PM
Alright Falcons....good job....now settle in and take care of business. :clap:

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 08:53 PM
Going to go get me some pie. be back soon

SintonFan_inAustin
11-28-2009, 08:54 PM
Williams gone 55 yards for td Falcons. Announcers going nuts over his speed.
PAT Good
5:15 to go
Sinton 17
Royal 10 thats speed!

SintonPirateFan
11-28-2009, 08:54 PM
OK Pirates, we need to answer!!! make this TD drive last the rest of the half!!!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-28-2009, 08:56 PM
Sinton open receivers all night so far

SintonPirateFan
11-28-2009, 09:00 PM
Pirates fake punt. Pass complete for first down.

Pudlugger
Faked punt play pass complete 1st down 40.

Pass intercepted returned Sinton 40 flags down clipping. Falcons ball at own 39.

SintonFan
Go Pirates! Get another score to shut up the Mustang poster!!![/COLOR] :D

IHStangFan
11-28-2009, 09:01 PM
:clap:

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 09:02 PM
1st down 46 yl Pirates
Screen pass to 29 yl

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 09:02 PM
Interception on 15 by Pirates

SintonFan88
11-28-2009, 09:03 PM
:clap: Way to go Pirates!

IHStangFan
11-28-2009, 09:03 PM
Go Pirates! Get another score to shut up the Mustang poster!!![/COLOR] :D If you're referring to me bro....I haven't lived in Ingleside in YEARS!! Royal is from the district in which I've lived and followed HS ball for the past 4 years.

GO FALCONS!!!

REALLY wanted to make this one...but was watching my daughter this afternoon/evening so....

SintonFan
11-28-2009, 09:04 PM
Interception on 15 by Pirates

Woohoo!!!:clap: :clap:

I can't get the webcast. The server link won't load. Some of yall need to share...:p

Sweetwater Red
11-28-2009, 09:04 PM
Please continue Pudlugger. I am stuck in a Hotel room in Weatherford, Texas and all I have is your updates.