PDA

View Full Version : Go Dallas!!

WHS02
11-22-2009, 02:22 PM
Ha Ha .......NOT. Dallas Cowboys look terrible. A team that is owned by a dumb owner who will never realize that even that multi billion dollar stadium wont win championships!!

Looking4number8
11-22-2009, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by WHS02
Ha Ha .......NOT. Dallas Cowboys look terrible. A team that is owned by a dumb owner who will never realize that even that multi billion dollar stadium wont win championships!!

the Cowboys do look bad today but that is the only part of your post that is correct. If Jerry Jones is dumb, I would like to be dumber... they boy makes more money every day that you or I make in a lifetime.... yep, pretty stupid!

Also it is a billion dollar stadium, not a mulit-billion dollar stadium.

WHS02
11-22-2009, 03:26 PM
Good one. Yea I definitely dont make that much money. Dont be mad because Dallas sucks.:bigcry: :bigcry:

forum_guy
11-22-2009, 03:28 PM
i like how romo is telling everyone else to wake up. He should look in the mirror

99IHSMustang
11-22-2009, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
the Cowboys do look bad today but that is the only part of your post that is correct. If Jerry Jones is dumb, I would like to be dumber... they boy makes more money every day that you or I make in a lifetime.... yep, pretty stupid!

Also it is a billion dollar stadium, not a mulit-billion dollar stadium.

From the business aspect, Jerry Jones knows what he is doing. He knows even if the Cowboys stink it up from year to year they will continue to fill up that billion dollar stadium with fans.

forum_guy
11-22-2009, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by forum_guy
i like how romo is telling everyone else to wake up. He should look in the mirror

X2. LOL.

WHS02
11-22-2009, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
From the business aspect, Jerry Jones knows what he is doing. He knows even if the Cowboys stink it up from year to year they will continue to fill up that billion dollar stadium with fans.

:iagree:

coach
11-22-2009, 03:52 PM

:iagree:

TOUCHDOWN DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

slpybear the bullfan
I pray that the Rangers could get an owner as "Bad" as Jerry.

PLEEEEAAAAAASSSEEEEE, Jerry... get into Baseball soon!

sinton66
:p :p :p :p :p :p

WHS02
11-22-2009, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by coach
TOUCHDOWN DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

A little excited that they finally score on the Redskins.....A 3-6 team and Dallas is at home. ha ha ha ha ha ha:clap: :clap: :clap:
Oh yea Dallas is gonna win the Super Bowl for sure

NastySlot
11-22-2009, 04:04 PM
ugly............and don't look now...but here comes december..and we all know how the cowboys handle the december part of the schedule.

forum_guy
11-22-2009, 04:04 PM
I know everyone is going to get on here and say a win is a win which is true but that was pretty pathetic.

Looking4number8
11-22-2009, 04:05 PM
Good one. Yea I definitely dont make that much money. Dont be mad because Dallas sucks.:bigcry: :bigcry:
I was mad, but I am feeling much better now!!!

The offense struggled again today but the defense (and Washington's kicker) kept us in the game. A minute left but it looks like a Cowboys victory now

sinton66
11-22-2009, 04:08 PM
A little excited that they finally score on the Redskins.....A 3-6 team and Dallas is at home. ha ha ha ha ha ha:clap: :clap: :clap:

A W is a W is a W is a W is a W:p :p :p :p :p
BTW, Dallas is still on top of the NFL East.:D

Looking4number8
11-22-2009, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
A W is a W is a W is a W is a W:p :p :p :p :p
BTW, Dallas is still on top of the NFL East.:D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

coach
11-22-2009, 04:11 PM

you are correct..but please tell me the same about Pittsburgh the defending champs are in ot against kansas city right now...a win is a win is a win and we are 7-3

forum_guy
11-22-2009, 04:16 PM
For everyone that doesn't like Dallas just sit back. We all know the time will come when "IT" happens. "IT" meaning their normal play down the stretch in December. So get your popcorn ready.:D

99IHSMustang
11-22-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by coach
you are correct..but please tell me the same about Pittsburgh the defending champs are in ot against kansas city right now...a win is a win is a win and we are 7-3

KC just pulled the upset and won on a field goal.

eagleqb_14
11-22-2009, 04:23 PM
Ha Ha .......NOT. Dallas Cowboys look terrible. A team that is owned by a dumb owner who will never realize that even that multi billion dollar stadium wont win championships!! lol:iagree:

sinton66
11-22-2009, 04:25 PM
Giants just pulled a W with a field goal in OT over Atlanta, and, they WEREN'T playing against one of the top rated pass and redzone defenses.

Emerson1
11-22-2009, 05:35 PM
I love when people bash a team and won't say what team they support. Funny people hate other teams more then they like theirs.

PhiI C
11-22-2009, 05:57 PM
It is a good win by the Cowboys. Remember Washington has had some good teams in the past and has been super bowl winners a few times.

SintonFan
11-23-2009, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by forum_guy
For everyone that doesn't like Dallas just sit back. We all know the time will come when "IT" happens. "IT" meaning their normal play down the stretch in December. So get your popcorn ready.:D

TO isn't in Dallas anymore.:p

One little thing about the Cowboys-Redskins rivalry....
the team with the worst record normally wins. That speaks volumes for today's win.:cool: :clap: