PDA

View Full Version : Best 3A Game This Week

SHSBulldog00
11-22-2009, 12:54 PM
Who has the best game this week?

DIVISION I - QUARTERFINALS

REGION I

Abilene Wylie Bulldogs vs Burkburnett Bulldogs, Friday, November 27, Roughrider Stadium, Saginaw

REGION II

Prosper Eagles vs Lucas Lovejoy Leopards, Saturday, November 28, 7:30 pm, John Clark Field, Plano

REGION III

Gilmer Buckeyes vs Navasota Rattlers, Saturday, November 28, 2:00 pm, Abe Martin Stadium, Lufkin

REGION IV

Cuero Gobblers vs Ingleside Mustangs, Friday, November 27, 7:30 pm, Heroes Stadium, San Antonio

DIVISION II - REGIONAL

REGION I

Graham Steers vs Bridgeport Bulls, Friday, November 27, 7:30 pm, Bearcat Stadium, Aledo

Brownwood Lions vs Wimberley Texans, Friday, November 27, 2:00 pm, Bulldog Stadium, Copperas Cove

REGION II

Argyle Eagles vs Texarkana Pleasant Grove Hawks, Friday, November 27, 7:30 pm, Royse City ISD Stadium, Royse City

Kennedale Wildcats vs Pittsburg Pirates, Friday, November 27, 6:00 pm, E. H. Hanby Stadium, Mesquite

REGION III

Lorena Leopards vs Coldspring-Oakhurst Trojans, Friday, November 27, 7:30 pm, Tiger Stadium, A&M Consolidated, College Station

Carthage Bulldogs vs Caldwell Hornets, Friday, November 27, 7:30 pm, Tiger Stadium, Corsicana

REGION IV

Brookshire Royal Falcons vs Sinton Pirates, Saturday, November 28, 7:00 pm, Memorial Stadium, Victoria

La Grange Leopards vs Devine Warhorses

Gobbla2001
11-22-2009, 01:10 PM
it's at that time of year where almost every game is a good one...

Everyone will give the obvious Gilmer/Navasota (and I can't blame them) but I'd really like to see:

Carthage/Caldwell and Wimberley/Brownwood...

OldBison75
11-22-2009, 01:23 PM
You are definitely on track Gobbler--the Gilmer vs Navasota game may get alot of attention, but I think that the Caldwell vs Carthage game may be the biggest game. Caldwell is capable of beating anybody and can control the ball so well that Carthage will not get as many chances to shine. I have picked Caldwell to be in the finals and this week is the key game to get there for them.

sotex
11-22-2009, 03:18 PM
Cuero vs Ingleside should be a very good game. I'm hoping to see that game.

Ex-Tiger2005
11-23-2009, 02:30 PM
prosper and lovejoy is pretty interesting! also gilmer and navasota and all of 2-3a! :D

charlesrixey
11-23-2009, 02:49 PM
Carthage-Caldwell

Superbacker 00'
11-23-2009, 02:57 PM
Navasota vs. Gilmer thats a gimme

warhorsejoe
11-23-2009, 07:22 PM
Devine Warhorses and La Grange Leopards :cool: :rolleyes:

eagles_victory
11-23-2009, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
You are definitely on track Gobbler--the Gilmer vs Navasota game may get alot of attention, but I think that the Caldwell vs Carthage game may be the biggest game. Caldwell is capable of beating anybody and can control the ball so well that Carthage will not get as many chances to shine. I have picked Caldwell to be in the finals and this week is the key game to get there for them. Last week against Cleveland I would say at least 60% of their drives they got no more than 1 first down if that so I wouldn't so there ball control is that great against a good defense.

Global Swarming
11-23-2009, 11:54 PM
You're right about last week Eagles Victory. Cleveland ran the slot T as well. It's alot easier to defend when you basically know what plays are going to be run. When two teams run the same offense the element of surprise is pretty much gone because you know what the backs are going to do and how to defend it.

Hornet Mom 2
11-24-2009, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Global Swarming
You're right about last week Eagles Victory. Cleveland ran the slot T as well. It's alot easier to defend when you basically know what plays are going to be run. When two teams run the same offense the element of surprise is pretty much gone because you know what the backs are going to do and how to defend it.

:clap: