PDA

View Full Version : Lorena vs Coldspring....who woulda thunk ?!?!

trojandad
11-22-2009, 02:11 AM
if anyone hears when or where, please let us all know....

trojandad
11-22-2009, 02:59 AM
waco tribune says friday night, a&m consolidated stadium, 7:30 pm....

BaseballUmp
11-22-2009, 04:10 AM
when did lorena get good at football? lol

Rabid Cougar
11-22-2009, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
when did lorena get good at football? lol
They where before the moved to 3A. They have been to the state championship game more times than Cameron. Good chance they would have easliy beat Cameron this year.

Pudlugger
11-22-2009, 10:37 AM
The Trojans have been putting up some points lately and seem to be a force to contend with. I would go with Coldspring in this one. Too much offense for Lorena.

trojandad
11-23-2009, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
The Trojans have been putting up some points lately and seem to be a force to contend with. I would go with Coldspring in this one. Too much offense for Lorena.

sure hope your right, pudder.....good luck to you guys as well, you've got another tough week....

WOS1
11-23-2009, 12:28 PM
Hey Dad, did you ever come across a copy of that WOS/CS game? If so, what do I need to do to get a copy?

HEMOTOXIC
11-23-2009, 01:46 PM
Go Trojans! I guess that I will be seeing this game since I will be in Navasota for Thanksgiving.

trojandad
11-23-2009, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by WOS1
Hey Dad, did you ever come across a copy of that WOS/CS game? If so, what do I need to do to get a copy?

wos1, i know a local mom that tapes the games but she had a family illness right after your game and had to go to alabama, so i've not bothered them yet, but hopefully she'll be back soon and i can ask....i'm wanting to see that game as much as you, bud...i'll let you know, for sure....

hemo, if someone lets someone out of the house, i hear wos87 might get to make it to the game fri, blue jersey and all, so the more the merrier....would look forward to meeting you....but i know if i wasn't following cs, i'd sure want to see that caldwell game, i bet that's gonna be a toughie.......

aggie
11-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
They where before the moved to 3A. They have been to the state championship game more times than Cameron. Good chance they would have easliy beat Cameron this year.

umm...they did play this year...and cameron won.

Yoe_09
11-24-2009, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar

....we beat Lorena earlier this year. The Yoe didnt really have it going then and still got the win. As for this game, I think Coldspring will have a big night offensively and win by 21.

HEMOTOXIC
11-25-2009, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by trojandad
wos1, i know a local mom that tapes the games but she had a family illness right after your game and had to go to alabama, so i've not bothered them yet, but hopefully she'll be back soon and i can ask....i'm wanting to see that game as much as you, bud...i'll let you know, for sure....

hemo, if someone lets someone out of the house, i hear wos87 might get to make it to the game fri, blue jersey and all, so the more the merrier....would look forward to meeting you....but i know if i wasn't following cs, i'd sure want to see that caldwell game, i bet that's gonna be a toughie.......

I wanted to see the Caldwell game. My initial plan was to head up to Corsicana, stay in a hotel, then head to Lufkin on Saturday. But, I decided to leave the Mustang at home and drive my mothers SUV so that more of the family could support the Rattlers. Plus, a co-worker is from Coldspring. She loves her some Trojans.

trojandad
11-25-2009, 10:24 AM
God bless her......:clap:

am SO ready for this game......any thoughts, should we get by lorena, where the next game would be? i'm guessing a&m or shsu if its caldwell and maybe tyler if its carthage.....

HEMOTOXIC
11-25-2009, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by trojandad
God bless her......:clap:

am SO ready for this game......any thoughts, should we get by lorena, where the next game would be? i'm guessing a&m or shsu if its caldwell and maybe tyler if its carthage.....

Should be a good one. Lorena was able to slow down Mexia, so, they will probably be ready for Coldspring's spead.

I like Coldspring in this one. Especially if the team that played in the first half against WOS comes to play.

I'm really looking foward to a Caldwell/Coldspring Quarterfinal matchup. Ideally, I would love for the game to be played in Cy-Fair, Waller, Conroe or Bryan/College Station on a Saturday so that I can attend.

HEMOTOXIC
11-25-2009, 10:31 PM
Who is the Home team?:confused:

trojandad
11-27-2009, 04:07 AM
have no idea.....wos87 will know......

HEMOTOXIC
11-27-2009, 01:34 PM
Good Luck!

Go Trojans!

trojandad
11-27-2009, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
Good Luck!

Go Trojans!

safe traveling to you, too......thank goodness our trip tonight only goes about 3 miles, yee haw.........

WOS87
11-27-2009, 09:03 PM
Coldspring 7
Lorena 7
end of 1st Q

WOS1
11-27-2009, 09:12 PM
Keep them coming, 87!

WOS87
11-27-2009, 09:19 PM
Coldspring 13
Lorena 7
10:54 2Q

WOS87
11-27-2009, 09:33 PM
Coldspring 21
Lorena 7
1:42 2nd Q

Coldspring went for 2 and got it

WOS87
11-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Coldspring 21
Lorena 13
HALF

j_dog
11-27-2009, 11:18 PM
Just like Center did, Coldspring let Lorena hang around too long. gotta put them away early.

Yoe_09
11-27-2009, 11:20 PM
apparently Lorena won 33-29 and they will move on. Ive doubted Lorena but I have to give them credit for what they have done.

trojan37
11-28-2009, 01:10 AM
Lorena intercepted a pass on the final play at the goal line to seal the win. Next up-Carthage!! :eek:

trojandad
11-28-2009, 01:17 AM
good game played by lorena....they stuck with their game plan, ran out the clock with running plays whenever possible and didn't start getting pass happy just because they were behind......their offense is their best defense......

i'm plenty disappointed in our play calling, hasn't been this bad since the cleveland game, the feel of the last quarter reminded me of that game A LOT.....

wos or rockdale would have beaten us if our play calling was this bad, without a doubt, but you live by the coach and die by him....good luck to lorena, and my apologies to wos and rockdale for squandering such an opportunity.......

WOS1
11-28-2009, 11:57 AM
I sure thought you guys would win this one, TD...:doh:

Pudlugger
11-28-2009, 07:10 PM
Tough loss TrojanDad but great season. I guess that rematch will have to wait. Hope you pull for the Leps we need the support. Go Leps, win state.:cheerl: :cheerl: :wave:

trojandad
11-29-2009, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Tough loss TrojanDad but great season. I guess that rematch will have to wait. Hope you pull for the Leps we need the support. Go Leps, win state.:cheerl: :cheerl: :wave:

thanks pud, didn't let myself think about you guys after carthage but it sure would have been fun to meet up with you guys again.....2002 seems like yesterday, some day we'll fill you in on our end of that game, got real dicey here......you've been a good supporter of us and its appreciated.....

i guess i'll either go to either your game, to see lorena or maybe dayton, whichever is closest to a&m (new wife is finishing her masters here), have a nephew playing for dayton.....let me know where you're playing and i'll do my best......