TheDOCTORdre
11-21-2009, 11:26 PM
:stirpot: mark it down

XtremeCouture
11-21-2009, 11:28 PM
that's just common knowledge

Mojado
11-21-2009, 11:49 PM
They can't keep up speed wise, but if Sinton holds on to the ball they may have a shot... never mind, they couldn't stop a slow Bellville last year.. forget about this game .... a shoot out is not in their advantage...

Ranger354
11-22-2009, 01:17 AM
We have beat a few teams this year....All probably had more team speed then Sinton.

When and where do they play? Has that been decided yet?

SintonFan_inAustin
11-22-2009, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Ranger354
We have beat a few teams this year....All probably had more team speed then Sinton.

When and where do they play? Has that been decided yet? Sinton offense will put up the points if its not another bad weather game. Sinton defensively has been getting better against the run but will most likely give up some big plays but with our offense i think Sinton will be ok and be in position to win another close game.

Game is in Victoria Memorial Stadium on Saturday night, i think they annouced 7:00 pm

Ranger354
11-22-2009, 01:34 AM
Gonna be a good one. Wish it was Friday, but Saturday is OK too. Go early and get a good seat.

Yea, Sintons D has been looking very good. This last game was sloppy on both sides of the ball. That new RB of Sintons looked good to.

sinton66
11-22-2009, 01:49 AM
hey, the "exspurts" said Pearsall would beat Sinton, so it must be all "gravy" from here on.:D

Maroon87
11-22-2009, 09:35 AM
It's round 3 of the playoffs...2 good teams...anything can happen.

SHSBulldog00
11-22-2009, 12:25 PM
Game will be Sat night at Victoria Memorial

SintonFan
11-22-2009, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre

Tell me who you are rooting for so I can root against them.:p :D

pirate4state
11-22-2009, 02:06 PM

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Where is the family loyalty??? :hand:

BOO!!!!

sinton66
11-22-2009, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Where is the family loyalty??? :hand:

BOO!!!!

Disown him if he's wrong!!!!:D

TheDOCTORdre
11-22-2009, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Disown him if he's wrong!!!!:D

and when I'm right what should she do?

Johnny Utah
11-22-2009, 06:21 PM
Sinton has no chance! Royal has way too much speed!! They bested Giddings, therefore Sinton should not even show. No tradition in Sinton football what so ever!!!! Do they even play football in South Texas???

IHStangFan
11-22-2009, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Sinton has no chance! Royal has way too much speed!! They bested Giddings, therefore Sinton should not even show. No tradition in Sinton football what so ever!!!! Do they even play football in South Texas??? :blahblah:

Royal by 13.

IrishTex
11-22-2009, 07:47 PM
Sinton is alot like Cuero to me....

Now please don't get mad at my statement here, but the fact of the matter is, Sinton and Cuero absolutely don't have anyone in their district that is competetive. Sinton and Cuero have an absolute cakewalk until they reach the playoffs...and then are shocked when the competition is formidable.

I guess that's an ok way to make a living....but I think both Sinton and Cuero had one game apiece that was close this year. My opinion is teams that have a cake walk into district usually fold when the competition gets better. Good luck to both teams...but I pick Royal.

sinton66
11-22-2009, 07:57 PM
and when I'm right what should she do?

Ignore it.:D

Sweetwater Red
11-22-2009, 07:58 PM
Some people are their own worst enemy. :doh:

sinton66
11-22-2009, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by IrishTex

Now please don't get mad at my statement here, but the fact of the matter is, Sinton and Cuero absolutely don't have anyone in their district that is competetive. Sinton and Cuero have an absolute cakewalk until they reach the playoffs...and then are shocked when the competition is formidable.

I guess that's an ok way to make a living....but I think both Sinton and Cuero had one game apiece that was close this year. My opinion is teams that have a cake walk into district usually fold when the competition gets better. Good luck to both teams...but I pick Royal.

You obviously didn't follow our district this year. There was a three way tie between Ingleside, Sinton and Mathis for the championship. And, all of those games were decided by one touchdown or less. That's NOT "competative"????? All three swept the bi-district round and Mathis bowed out Friday. Me thinks you know nothing about our districts.

StangEm
11-22-2009, 08:25 PM
My prediction:

Falcons 33
Pirates 14

Lo siento mucho Sinton Fans......

Sweetwater Red
11-22-2009, 08:26 PM
Thanks 66 for saying what I was thinking. Careful though...see my sig? :rolleyes:

I watched Sinton play in a monsoon Friday on grass. I also watched B. Royal on
turf in perfect weather Saturday.

For Sinton, I was impressed with #15 and #20. #15 made some great catches in
unbelievable conditions and #20 sure didn't run the ball like a freshman.

As far as Brookeshire Royal, #1 runs like a deer. :e isn't hard to bring down. You just gotta
catch him.

My prediction after see both teams play for the first time in my life....the one with the
most points. :D

XtremeCouture
11-22-2009, 08:28 PM

me thinks you know nothing of cuero. in 2004 they lost in the state finals to case keenum by 3 points. in 2005 they lost by 2 points to jeremy kerley. so do your research. lately yeah they lose to good teams. but those losses have been expected because cuero just hasn't had a complete team like they had in 2004 and 2005

sinton66
11-22-2009, 08:32 PM
I don't know of ANY year where Sinton or Cuero was ever "shocked" by the competition in the playoffs. Of course my memory only goes back about fifty years.

44INAROW
11-22-2009, 09:26 PM

you have got to be kidding me. :doh:

Mojado
11-22-2009, 09:32 PM
I saw Cuero this weekend and saw Sinton last year vs Bellville... If and I mean if this Sinton team is better than last year, then they are still 21 point dogs... Sorry bro, Sinton is NO Cuero...

Gobbler Fan
11-22-2009, 09:36 PM

Sealy say's hi < winner of the so called toughest district in the state . Cuero will just keep adding to the trophy case and you'll still be watching them play from the bleachers come December .

IrishTex
11-22-2009, 09:37 PM
Sorry I expressed an opinion.....

:D

And Sweetwater Red.......you are a master at sucking up aren't you?

:rolleyes:

TheDOCTORdre
11-22-2009, 09:39 PM
Ignore it.:D

now why would she ignore the good doctor's order

Green Bling
11-22-2009, 09:50 PM
She should ignore the "good doctor's order" because on another thread you readily admitted to picking a team each week and trying to rile up the fans. Man, where's your soul? :D :D

TheDOCTORdre
11-22-2009, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Green Bling
She should ignore the "good doctor's order" because on another thread you readily admitted to picking a team each week and trying to rile up the fans. Man, where's your soul? :D :D

its in the same place that Sweetwaters wins are...nowhere to be found

Green Bling
11-22-2009, 10:08 PM
its in the same place that Sweetwaters wins are...nowhere to be found

Don't know whether to laugh or pray.:D :D

sinton66
11-22-2009, 10:15 PM

And Sweetwater Red.......you are a master at sucking up aren't you?

:rolleyes:

Now please don't get mad at my statement here, but the fact of the matter is, Sinton and Cuero absolutely don't have anyone in their district that is competetive.

Stated as fact, not opinion. In my OPINION you had it coming.

IrishTex
11-22-2009, 10:25 PM
Stated as fact, not opinion. In my OPINION you had it coming.

:D :D :D
And the real kicker is, I don't care...

sinton66
11-22-2009, 10:28 PM

I don't either......as long as you got schooled.:D

SintonFan
11-22-2009, 10:54 PM

If I get this right...
I think you were trying to pay both Cuero and Sinton a compliment.

Sinton is alot like Cuero to me.... Now please don't get mad at my statement here, but the fact of the matter is, Sinton and Cuero absolutely don't have anyone in their district that is competetive. Sinton and Cuero have an absolute cakewalk until they reach the playoffs...and then are shocked when the competition is formidable. I guess that's an ok way to make a living....but I think both Sinton and Cuero had one game apiece that was close this year. My opinion is teams that have a cake walk into district usually fold when the competition gets better. Good luck to both teams...but I pick Royal.

It went pretty bad because those in their respective districts have supported each other for a few weeks now. That and both districts have had great competition, especially this year(most years are very competitive). Heck, some here might agree Robstown could have beaten Devine.:D

FmrPirate14
11-23-2009, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Sinton has no chance! Royal has way too much speed!! They bested Giddings, therefore Sinton should not even show. No tradition in Sinton football what so ever!!!! Do they even play football in South Texas???

Lol no tradition, seriously u must be joking?!? Lol and yes I heard Royal bested Giddings (who had 7 turnovers). Sinton always comes out hard if Royal thinks theyre gonna just come out and Sintons gonna hand them the game theyre sadly mistaken. I cant wait to see how much speed Royal has bc I played against some of the fastest guys who played in Texas & Ive also watched some of the fastest guys play. For Example I watched a Marcus Charles, Nemiah "Bubba" Heard, Julian Ruiz, Connel Davis (GP), Travis Franco, Amos Blanche (Mathis), Trey Grey (Cuero), Brandon Stacy (Ingleside). I also played against a Fabian Olguin (Cuero), Stephon Hargrove (Cuero), Jacolby Williams (AP) and played alongside Stephen Burk, Christoper Goetzel, Wes Ring & Trent Hesseltine

FmrPirate14
11-23-2009, 09:31 AM
..not to mention 6 yrs ago watching Stephen McGee & Jordan Shipley when they were playing for Burnet..

STAggie
11-23-2009, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by FmrPirate14
Lol no tradition, seriously u must be joking?!? Lol and yes I heard Royal bested Giddings (who had 7 turnovers). Sinton always comes out hard if Royal thinks theyre gonna just come out and Sintons gonna hand them the game theyre sadly mistaken. I cant wait to see how much speed Royal has bc I played against some of the fastest guys who played in Texas & Ive also watched some of the fastest guys play. For Example I watched a Marcus Charles, Nemiah "Bubba" Heard, Julian Ruiz, Connel Davis (GP), Travis Franco, Amos Blanche (Mathis), Trey Grey (Cuero), Brandon Stacy (Ingleside). I also played against a Fabian Olguin (Cuero), Stephon Hargrove (Cuero), Jacolby Williams (AP) and played alongside Stephen Burk, Christoper Goetzel, Wes Ring & Trent Hesseltine

Hey, you dropped something.

Crasher
11-23-2009, 10:21 AM

You are right FmrPirate 14
royal is not fast compared to those guys you played against...we are actually slow...also we beat giddings...as you said (who committed 7 turnovers..) so that was a joke as well. Sinton is going to smash us...we have accomplished nothing and we suck..No one north of san antonio can compete with the coastal bend as far as speed goes...

pirate4state
11-23-2009, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Crasher
royal is not fast compared to those guys you played against...we are actually slow...also we beat giddings...as you said (who committed 7 turnovers..) so that was a joke as well. Sinton is going to smash us...we have accomplished nothing and we suck..No one north of san antonio can compete with the coastal bend as far as speed goes... Sarcasm on a Monday morning --- woohoo.

Mojado
11-23-2009, 10:44 AM
royal is not fast compared to those guys you played against...we are actually slow...also we beat giddings...as you said (who committed 7 turnovers..) so that was a joke as well. Sinton is going to smash us...we have accomplished nothing and we suck..No one north of san antonio can compete with the coastal bend as far as speed goes...

:clap: LMAO :clap:

Johnny Utah
11-23-2009, 10:50 AM
Watched Sinton give Burnet all they could handle in 02 at SWT. If Sinton could have made a first down they would have won. Burnet was full of D1 kids, none from Sinton. Sinton's tradition carries some weight. Royal is the favorite no doubt due to their overall team speed. 3rd round two years in a row after going 1-9, impressive.

FmrPirate14
11-23-2009, 10:51 AM
haha im not saying that Sinton is gonna smash Royal but for yall to think that Royal will come and roll over Sinton its kinda funny. Lol and Im not saying yall arent fast im just sayin Ive seen some fast ppl and since yall are fast I want to see how fast yall are. Sinton has some fast players they just havent showed it off like Royal has. Sorry if I disagree with you this is just my oppinon. After all I was a senior when these seniors were sophomores & I helped mentor them in football & track. As well as working out with my lil bro #13 whos one of the fastest players on the sinton roster

TheDOCTORdre
11-23-2009, 11:26 AM
haha im not saying that Sinton is gonna smash Royal but for yall to think that Royal will come and roll over Sinton its kinda funny.

its not funny its just facts:D

pancho villa
11-23-2009, 11:41 AM
haha im not saying that Sinton is gonna smash Royal but for yall to think that Royal will come and roll over Sinton its kinda funny. Lol and Im not saying yall arent fast im just sayin Ive seen some fast ppl and since yall are fast I want to see how fast yall are. Sinton has some fast players they just havent showed it off like Royal has. Sorry if I disagree with you this is just my oppinon. After all I was a senior when these seniors were sophomores & I helped mentor them in football & track. As well as working out with my lil bro #13 whos one of the fastest players on the sinton roster

Dude Sinton is only going to see the Royals players backs after the snap. So forget it Speedy Gonzalez

pirate4state
11-23-2009, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
Dude Sinton is only going to see the Royals players backs after the snap. So forget it Speedy Gonzalez Just cause West Columbia couldn't score against them, doesn't mean we won't! :tongue:

garciap77
11-23-2009, 11:46 AM

Sinton by 5 TDs!:clap:

TheDOCTORdre
11-23-2009, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by garciap77

you better watch it...I might pick against Wylie next week.:D

pancho villa
11-23-2009, 11:50 AM

Are you high? LOL

pancho villa
11-23-2009, 11:51 AM
Just cause West Columbia couldn't score against them, doesn't mean we won't! :tongue:

Royal 49 Sinton 0

pirate4state
11-23-2009, 11:56 AM
Royal 49 Sinton 0 We WILL score against them. If I'm wrong - I'll buy you lunch at the region track meet.

pancho villa
11-23-2009, 12:07 PM
We WILL score against them. If I'm wrong - I'll buy you lunch at the region track meet.

Be careful I eat a lot!!!!!!!!

pirate4state
11-23-2009, 12:11 PM
Be careful I eat a lot!!!!!!!! LOL I know. I thought about that after. :D No more than $20 worth of food! :p

SintonFan_inAustin
11-23-2009, 12:12 PM
Royal 49 Sinton 0 :crazy: pancho

pancho villa
11-23-2009, 12:13 PM
LOL I know. I thought about that after. :D No more than $20 worth of food! :p

I need to find some good Mexican grub when I come down.
Last year no one wanted to eat Mexican.

garciap77
11-23-2009, 12:14 PM
you better watch it...I might pick against Wylie next week.:D

Why is Sweetwater still playing!:confused:

garciap77
11-23-2009, 12:15 PM
Are you high? LOL

YES and You?:D

IHStangFan
11-23-2009, 12:18 PM
Lol no tradition, seriously u must be joking?!? Lol and yes I heard Royal bested Giddings (who had 7 turnovers). Sinton always comes out hard if Royal thinks theyre gonna just come out and Sintons gonna hand them the game theyre sadly mistaken. I cant wait to see how much speed Royal has bc I played against some of the fastest guys who played in Texas & Ive also watched some of the fastest guys play. For Example I watched a Marcus Charles, Nemiah "Bubba" Heard, Julian Ruiz, Connel Davis (GP), Travis Franco, Amos Blanche (Mathis), Trey Grey (Cuero), Brandon Stacy (Ingleside). I also played against a Fabian Olguin (Cuero), Stephon Hargrove (Cuero), Jacolby Williams (AP) and played alongside Stephen Burk, Christoper Goetzel, Wes Ring & Trent Hesseltine How many of these guys on this list went D1? I'm only asking because I'm curious. I've seen several of these guys listed as well...and while they are "fast" they certainly don't stand out in my mind as "the fastest to ever play in Texas". Hell....half the guys you named on this list played at Sinton when they made their way to the title game in 01. Brandon Stacy was fast...but again....he was not a rocket ship....same goes for most of em.

Just sayin.

TheDOCTORdre
11-23-2009, 12:20 PM
Why is Sweetwater still playing!:confused:

I'm just playing I wont pick against Wylie, but since Sweetwater isnt in the playoffs, I have decided to stir up a different pot weekly with my "________ will beat ________" threads. Last week I picked Kennedale over Celina, this week is Brookshire over Sinton. I'm just giving you warning that if you openly pick against me, I will take it out on Wylie by picking against them:D

pirate4state
11-23-2009, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
How many of these guys on this list went D1? I'm only asking because I'm curious. I've seen several of these guys listed as well...and while they are "fast" they certainly don't stand out in my mind as "the fastest to ever play in Texas". Hell....half the guys you named on this list played at Sinton when they made their way to the title game in 01. Brandon Stacy was fast...but again....he was not a rocket ship....same goes for most of em.

Just sayin.

Is Rice a D1 school? I honestly don't pay attention. If they are, then Bubba went to Rice and I think Davis did too.

pirate4state
11-23-2009, 12:22 PM
I need to find some good Mexican grub when I come down.
Last year no one wanted to eat Mexican. I'm telling you, my favorite place is the Alcapulco and it isn't too far from that dump stadium in Flour Bluff. The food is yummy, the price is right and the service is top notch! :thumbsup:

pancho villa
11-23-2009, 12:25 PM
I'm telling you, my favorite place is the Alcapulco and it isn't too far from that dump stadium in Flour Bluff. The food is yummy, the price is right and the service is top notch! :thumbsup:

I'm hungry now

pirate4state
11-23-2009, 12:27 PM
I'm hungry now This is news? LOL

playnhurt
11-23-2009, 12:28 PM
Sinton Pirates in a close one! Hoping to get off the couch and make this one over the weekend.

pancho villa
11-23-2009, 12:33 PM
I hope I don't have to dine on CROW in Corpus.

garciap77
11-23-2009, 12:38 PM
I'm just playing I wont pick against Wylie, but since Sweetwater isnt in the playoffs, I have decided to stir up a different pot weekly with my "________ will beat ________" threads. Last week I picked Kennedale over Celina, this week is Brookshire over Sinton. I'm just giving you warning that if you openly pick against me, I will take it out on Wylie by picking against them:D

OK! Sinton by 4 TDs!:D

IHStangFan
11-23-2009, 12:41 PM
Is Rice a D1 school? I honestly don't pay attention. If they are, then Bubba went to Rice and I think Davis did too. Yeah...Rice is D1. Good school too! Pretty much the "Ivy League" of the south.

FmrPirate14
11-23-2009, 12:46 PM
I cant wait till saturday

TheDOCTORdre
11-23-2009, 01:36 PM
OK! Sinton by 4 TDs!:D

thats better lol

Vrabird
11-23-2009, 04:21 PM
Connell Davis went to a D1 school up north , but is now playing in Kingsville at A&I.

OnceABucJr
11-23-2009, 05:01 PM
Davis went to Missouri!

12thMan
11-23-2009, 05:07 PM
I saw the BR game vs. Yoakum game and Yoakum have them 14 points easy in the first qtr. Yes BR is fast, but Sinton is better than Yoakum and will take car of the ball. BR did not have a very good defense imo.

I think Sinton has a very good chance to winning this game.

On another note, Cuero beat the D.25 champions, the "toughest" district in the state. You can keep the Cuero comments off this thread!

Maroon87
11-23-2009, 07:18 PM
that dump stadium in Flour Bluff.

A few weeks ago I spent 3 hours of my life there that I will never get back...:nerd:

LH Panther Mom
11-23-2009, 07:22 PM

Then you shouldn't care to not post on this thread. :)

Maroon87
11-23-2009, 07:22 PM
This is reminding me an awful lot of the lead up to our semifinal with Brenham in 2005...:thinking:

We supposedly didn't have a chance to even hang with them, but we won 31-17 over a team that featured Jarrett Lee and Brandon Collins.

One sure thing about the playoffs is that there are no sure things...

sinfan75
11-23-2009, 07:48 PM
I've seen Sinton lose against really fast and win against when against fast teams. I think they can win this game.

Pudlugger
11-23-2009, 08:43 PM
Sinton will win this one. The Falcons will not be able to handle the Pirate defense. Sinton by 13.

Luv My Tigers
11-23-2009, 09:26 PM
Go Falcons!
from a Sealy Tiger fan

Crasher
11-24-2009, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Sinton will win this one. The Falcons will not be able to handle the Pirate defense. Sinton by 13.

Hey pudlugger.....
wanna bet???

pancho villa
11-24-2009, 08:19 AM
Does anyone know what happened to Royals tailback #5

Crasher
11-24-2009, 09:16 AM
he has a staph infection and wont be able to play

Crasher
11-24-2009, 10:53 AM
we still have another TB though....not as fast as 5, but he is still good

sinton66
11-24-2009, 10:58 AM
Sinton's starter is out too.

TheDOCTORdre
11-24-2009, 11:03 AM
Sinton's starter is out too.

dont start making excuses now 66:D

sinton66
11-24-2009, 11:06 AM
Excuses? We'll be throwing a freshman to the wolves. We LIKE what we saw last week.:D And, you need to get to this game buddy.

pirate4state
11-24-2009, 11:06 AM
he has a staph infection and wont be able to play if it's true, that sucks. #1 staph infections can be serious if left untreated and #2 not being able to play

We know all about losing key players to injury, but you go with what you got and hope for the best!

GO PIRATES!

TheDOCTORdre
11-24-2009, 11:08 AM
Excuses? We'll be throwing a freshman to the wolves. We LIKE what we saw last week.:D And, you need to get to this game buddy.

of all people I didnt think I would be able to get a response out of you lol

Crasher
11-24-2009, 11:09 AM
well, it is mostly concern for the player. He is our best RB but his safety is obviously our concern right now. Our backup has some experience and can carry the load...

Crasher
11-24-2009, 11:11 AM
I think the coaches have addressed the staph concern and taken steps to alleviate the prossibility of more staph

pirate4state
11-24-2009, 11:13 AM
You know Crasher - I think it's kinda funny that a few weeks ago you asked why there weren't any Sinton threads and now we get to play the team you support. :D

I hope your player gets to feeling better soon.

Crasher
11-24-2009, 11:15 AM
Yeah..
well you are right...hope theres no hard feelings after we whip yall..:D

pirate4state
11-24-2009, 11:16 AM
Yeah..
well you are right...hope theres no hard feelings after we whip yall..:D The only hard feelings will be on your sideline. :)

sinton66
11-24-2009, 11:33 AM
of all people I didnt think I would be able to get a response out of you lol

You missed the boat. It wasn't excuses, just giving BR fans a little hope.:D

buff4ever
11-24-2009, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
Sealy say's hi < winner of the so called toughest district in the state . Cuero will just keep adding to the trophy case and you'll still be watching them play from the bleachers come December .

It's the playoffs, things happen, notice the third place team from our district is still playing.

bbfan2010
11-24-2009, 12:30 PM
HOW COME SINTON WAS USING A FRESHMEN RUNNING BACK IN THE PLAYOFFS??? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE USUAL RUNNING BACKS??????

pirate4state
11-24-2009, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by bbfan2010
HOW COME SINTON WAS USING A FRESHMEN RUNNING BACK IN THE PLAYOFFS??? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE USUAL RUNNING BACKS?????? Why are you yelling?

One got in trouble, the other got hurt. Next question?

bbfan2010
11-24-2009, 01:26 PM
so the rumors about under age drinking with the players in sinton was true

TheDOCTORdre
11-24-2009, 02:09 PM
You missed the boat. It wasn't excuses, just giving BR fans a little hope.:D

I knew it wasnt an excuse I was just trying to get a reaction of of the Sinton faithful.

pirate4state
11-24-2009, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by bbfan2010
so the rumors about under age drinking with the players in sinton was true Did I miss something? I didn't see where anyone said they weren't. It happens in all schools. Don't kid yourself. The coaches dealt with it and we moved on.

Tell us about your team. Is the rumor that has popped up in this thread true? We know all to well what it's like to have key players missing in games, so I hope it isn't true, especially with the reason given (staph infection). Those are no fun!

Crasher
11-24-2009, 02:17 PM
i think bbfan is from bandera...not brookshire royal..
yes, he is out

Cowboy
11-24-2009, 02:33 PM
Hey Crasher,

How bad is his staph infection and can he play with antibiotics.

Cowboy
11-24-2009, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by 12thMan
I saw the BR game vs. Yoakum game and Yoakum have them 14 points easy in the first qtr. Yes BR is fast, but Sinton is better than Yoakum and will take car of the ball. BR did not have a very good defense imo.

I think Sinton has a very good chance to winning this game.

On another note, Cuero beat the D.25 champions, the "toughest" district in the state. You can keep the Cuero comments off this thread!

Yoakum didn't give BR anything; Brookshire caused a fumble and blocked a punt. I don't think they were given any presents. Sinton has good a ball club; it will be great game after eating all of that turkey and dressing.

Good Luck to both squads!!

Crasher
11-24-2009, 02:39 PM
From what i hear they are holding him out as a precaution.

sinton66
11-24-2009, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Cowboy
Sinton has good a ball club; it will be great game after eating all of that turkey and dressing.

Good Luck to both squads!!

Awwwwwwww, don't go telling them that. They were almost convinced.;)

Ranger354
11-24-2009, 03:53 PM
I got my tickets......... Trying to think of a good place to eat in Victoria. Any ideas?

pirate4state
11-24-2009, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Cowboy
Hey Crasher,

How bad is his staph infection and can he play with antibiotics.

You shouldn't play around with any type of medications. hehe

Seriously though, I hope the young man is able to play. Maybe he is just sitting out from practice? Don't believe everything you read on the internet. :o

Ranger354
11-24-2009, 04:39 PM
We had a field goal kicker get a staph infection a few years back. It ended his season and sure hurt us on defense and in the kicking game.

pirate4state
11-30-2009, 01:53 AM
he has a staph infection and wont be able to play :tisk: :tisk:

sinton66
11-30-2009, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by Ranger354
I got my tickets......... Trying to think of a good place to eat in Victoria. Any ideas?

There are a lot of places on Business 77 north. I ate at Montana Mike's Saturday. Decent steak and not too pricy. There's a Texas Road House, Tejas Cafe, and all the chain joints up and down that road plus a Furr's Cafeteria.

Crasher
11-30-2009, 11:33 AM
:tisk: :tisk:

he did have a staph infection...he wasnt cleared until friday morning....