View Full Version : Notre Dame...

TheDOCTORdre
11-21-2009, 06:17 PM
sucks, that is all for now:D

Yoe_09
11-21-2009, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
sucks, that is all for now:D

Charlie Weis is in DEEP trouble after this showing....Notre Dame really is pretty terrible.

blowfish
11-21-2009, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Yoe_09
Charlie Weis is in DEEP trouble after this showing....Notre Dame really is pretty terrible.

For like the last ten years!

Spread It Out
11-21-2009, 08:03 PM
As badly as it hurts to say it, Notre Dame has really dropped off in the last few years. Charlie Weiss better start looking for a new job he's good as gone. The Irish got hit in the mouth every play up and down the field by those two running backs and couldn't do anything about it. Bad times indeed for the Irish. :( :(

slpybear the bullfan
11-22-2009, 12:46 AM
Notre Dame lost again? Dang, give me a sec, I am working up a tear for them.

come on... wait a minute.

No really, there coming... I am sure I have one somewhere...

:D

Third
11-22-2009, 01:11 AM
My hate for Notre Dame notwithstanding, USC is still tops on the list. Only they could get blown out in consecutive weeks and still be ranked 18th in the nation. Unreal. :rolleyes:

trojandad
11-22-2009, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Notre Dame lost again? Dang, give me a sec, I am working up a tear for them.

come on... wait a minute.

No really, there coming... I am sure I have one somewhere...

:D

but remember, clausen will win the heisman, we heard it on this site first, he's the, what were the words????, oh yea, the real deal....

notre dame already has one heisman winner from a losing team, might as well make it two......:smoker:

BaseballUmp
11-22-2009, 04:07 AM
too bad they are gonna lose about 40 million if they let Weis go.
hes got an 18 million dollar buy out then plus hes staff has to go then they are gonna have to give some highly touted coach a 5-6 year deal worth about 4-5 million a year plus his new staff. But if it costs 40-45 million to bring back some disipline and prestige, (which ND is clearly needing) they have to do it. Clausen and Tate are probably gone which leaves not much left. Urban could come over from Florida. He will be left with nothing at UF with Tebow and the entire defense basically leaving...but i'm not sure i would take the ND job. it would prolly be the most pressurous(yes made up word) job out there. they just dont command the respect that they used to.
Changes definately need to be made, but as to what links the school will go, that is undetermined. They better get on the ball soon before coach sign extensions.
ND can be a good team again, but i feel that they lack the discapline that it takes to continue to be a dominant team in the picture. Only time will tell on this team, but i have all but given up on them for the next few seasons.

IrishTex
11-22-2009, 10:35 AM
Notre Lame.

ivchris
11-22-2009, 12:07 PM
At least they still have Bingo.

Gobbla2001
11-22-2009, 12:50 PM
Notre Dame needs to get into a confrence... they can go suck with the rest of the big 11 or something...

Gobbla2001
11-22-2009, 01:19 PM
Wow, in a little over a minute ESPN has 5 different people give a spill on why Weis should be fired etc... is that all there is to talk about in college football today?

they all pretty much said the same thing that any one of us on here would have said if we were presented with the topic and given 10 seconds to prepare our comments...

they are so lazy over there at the four-letter network...

trojandad
11-22-2009, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
too bad they are gonna lose about 40 million if they let Weis go.
hes got an 18 million dollar buy out then plus hes staff has to go then they are gonna have to give some highly touted coach a 5-6 year deal worth about 4-5 million a year plus his new staff. But if it costs 40-45 million to bring back some disipline and prestige, (which ND is clearly needing) they have to do it. Clausen and Tate are probably gone which leaves not much left. Urban could come over from Florida. He will be left with nothing at UF with Tebow and the entire defense basically leaving...but i'm not sure i would take the ND job. it would prolly be the most pressurous(yes made up word) job out there. they just dont command the respect that they used to.
Changes definately need to be made, but as to what links the school will go, that is undetermined. They better get on the ball soon before coach sign extensions.
ND can be a good team again, but i feel that they lack the discapline that it takes to continue to be a dominant team in the picture. Only time will tell on this team, but i have all but given up on them for the next few seasons.

i'd feel worse for them about the money if they didn't renegotiate weis' contract during the middle of that very first year that he was doing so well....no poker player who ever won the world series of poker bluffed any opponent better than his agent bluffed notre dame that season with that move....