PDA

View Full Version : Wylie vs Burkburnett

wyliefan
11-21-2009, 11:52 AM
Wylie will play Burkburnett at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, at the Saginaw Roughrider Stadium

Wylie will be the home team.

grahampaw
11-21-2009, 11:55 AM
Wylie 42 Burk 7 And that will be because they Wylie coasts in the second half.

grmfan93
11-21-2009, 12:47 PM
Wylie should have no problem against Burk.

Wylie 45
Burk 10

theoldoaktree
11-21-2009, 01:03 PM
i dont even think burk will score on them, no disrespect but wylie is playing hard nose football right now, and nobody will stop them..

Inmateboss
11-21-2009, 01:14 PM
Wylie against Burk, Why??? Come on Wylie, really!!! No practice games this late in the season!!! The DOGS teeth are sharp enough, spit out the chew toy.:D

BurkFan
11-21-2009, 02:05 PM
All you Grammys need to worry about Bridgeport.

STANG RED
11-21-2009, 02:11 PM
I dont have a BullDAWG in this fight. But my bet is, Wylie's DAWGS romp big time in this one.
Wylie-45
Burk-17

WylieBulldog87
11-21-2009, 02:12 PM
Can't wait. Bringing some buddies from Class of 87. We are there and bulldog supporters. Great job so far Bulldogs. Keep up the great work. Good Luck

BurkFan
11-21-2009, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I dont have a BullDAWG in this fight. But my bet is, Wylie's DAWGS romp big time in this one.
Wylie-45
Burk-17

Yup yup :rolleyes:

Inmateboss
11-21-2009, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by BurkFan
All you Grammys need to worry about Bridgeport.

Just picking at ya,(note the :D ). But us Grammy's will offer just a little tid bit of info, Wylie is infested with football studs, and just when you think, if we can do this right here we can hammer them, BAM their all over you,their in your back field, their going deep, and they are just hard all around to deal with.. come ready to play, they will!!!!

ivchris
11-21-2009, 02:47 PM
Dawgs........big.

Heffelfinger
11-21-2009, 03:48 PM
Bulldogs better not look past Burk. They are big and they can run the ball. Could frustrate with ball control.

markp08
11-21-2009, 04:28 PM
It just gets bigger and better each week this time of year. Wylie looked as crisp as they have all year against Andrews. Preston was back in big form at QB and the defense is just bringing it every play. This will be a great game!

Pendragon13
11-21-2009, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Heffelfinger
Bulldogs better not look past Burk. They are big and they can run the ball. Could frustrate with ball control. Running teams play right into our strength...and now that Preston is back and looking like nothing ever happened to his knee...well, lets just say I wouldn't want to have to have coordinate the Burk D.;) On the other hand I'm sure the OTHER Bulldogs will give us everything they have...nobody leaves things in the playbook for the playoffs.

bwdaggie
11-21-2009, 07:27 PM
wylie will play their jv 2nd half...go dawgs!

trusteer/trublu
11-21-2009, 09:10 PM
All you Grammys need to worry about Bridgeport. Let me invite u to the game since u will not b playing this week:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

BurkFan
11-22-2009, 11:36 AM
I hope it's a fun game. I dont talk smack. AW has a rich storied tradition. We have played them before and gotten our butts handed to us. We will do our best and they will do their best. It's playoff football in Texas...doesn't get any better than that. As one of the few Burk supporters on this board, all I can say is lets watch the game.

Bullaholic
11-22-2009, 11:42 AM
I hope it's a fun game. I dont talk smack. AW has a rich storied tradition. We have played them before and gotten our butts handed to us. We will do our best and they will do their best. It's playoff football in Texas...doesn't get any better than that. As one of the few Burk supporters on this board, all I can say is lets watch the game.

I like the Wylie folks, but I'm going to root for our fellow 5-3A district member, Burkburnett, and especially for BurkFan who has been so generous with his unselfish support of the Bulls. I hope the underdog dog wins this one.

BurkFan
11-22-2009, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I like the Wylie folks, but I'm going to root for our fellow 5-3A district member, Burkburnett, and especially for BurkFan who has been so generous with his unselfish support of the Bulls. I hope the underdog dog wins this one.

Thanks Bull...and I will continue to support the Bulls. 5-3A does not get much respect on this board...lets see if our boys can change that :D

burkfan09
11-23-2009, 01:01 PM
The Burkburnett/Wylie game will be broadcast on 94.9 FM in the Wichita Falls area. That broadcast can also be heard online at www.949theoutlaw.com

Also, during the game, you can send in emails with comments or questions to the broadcast crew at jbbleachers@yahoo.com

Steer81
11-23-2009, 02:00 PM
I think the Bulldogs win this one!!

goldengun4
11-24-2009, 02:18 PM
I think AW wins this one. I think that we will be able to stop their running game. If we can hold onto the ball and have a couple of long drives I am confident in their ability to play the game. Wylie has one of the best run defenses I have seen in a long time.

DaHop72
11-24-2009, 02:21 PM
GO WYLIE BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BwdLion73
11-24-2009, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
GO WYLIE BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

+1 :clap:

BDB
11-24-2009, 07:18 PM
Anyone know of any good eating places in Saginaw? Also anyone know anything about the stadium, size, age, video board?

wyliefan
11-24-2009, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by BDB
Anyone know of any good eating places in Saginaw? Also anyone know anything about the stadium, size, age, video board?

Texas Bob has the size at 9500. No vidoe board with turf. There are several good places to eat just north of 820 in I-35. (I know there is a Saltgrass, plus several others)

gobbler grad
11-24-2009, 09:46 PM
Wylie wins in a blowout...:thinking:

Deuce
11-24-2009, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by markp08
It just gets bigger and better each week this time of year. Wylie looked as crisp as they have all year against Andrews. Preston was back in big form at QB and the defense is just bringing it every play. This will be a great game!

Glad to hear that Preston is back! Wylie by 21!

easttexas3a
11-25-2009, 03:40 AM
Okay, so Burkburnet has 3 losses, all to teams who are still playing. two of those games were earlier in the year, and then the loss to bridgeport. All were pretty big blowouts.

Does burkburnet have a chance to even keep it close? Does Burk just run run run and no passing or do they at least chunk it 6-10 times a game?

squid
11-25-2009, 06:50 AM
Anyone know of any good eating places in Saginaw?

One must travel east on I20 from Abilene to get to Saginaw. In the course of that journey, one passes just to the south of a little village named Strawn. In Strawn, under a spreading live oak tree, resides Mary's Cafe. Hamburgers as big as your head, CFS that melts in your mouth. Fresh cut french fries like yo momma used to make.

I know where I'll be eating.

BurkFan
11-25-2009, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by squid
One must travel east on I20 from Abilene to get to Saginaw. In the course of that journey, one passes just to the south of a little village named Strawn. In Strawn, under a spreading live oak tree, resides Mary's Cafe. Hamburgers as big as your head, CFS that melts in your mouth. Fresh cut french fries like yo momma used to make.

Great chicken fried steak! It will be served with a huge baked potato and super cold beer :)

garciap77
11-25-2009, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Heffelfinger
Bulldogs better not look past Burk. They are big and they can run the ball. Could frustrate with ball control.

:iagree:

This game will be closer than most think! Wylie 21 Burk 14!

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

nobogey72
11-25-2009, 11:33 AM

I don't like that place. The food is good but I've always had a problem with the young beautiful waitresses flirting with me too much. It always hurts my feelings. It also hurts my appetite knowing that they are undressing me with their eyes. It's as if I am just a piece of meat to them, just something to look at. It's very degrading. I can't take it anymore and don't have to put up with it. I don't care how big their hamburgers are. :D

ccmom
11-25-2009, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I don't like that place. The food is good but I've always had a problem with the young beautiful waitresses flirting with me too much. It always hurts my feelings. It also hurts my appetite knowing that they are undressing me with their eyes. It's as if I am just a piece of meat to them, just something to look at. It's very degrading. I can't take it anymore and don't have to put up with it. I don't care how big their hamburgers are. :D

That restraining order is STILL active? :eek:

(Stick with that story, Bogey. Your secret is safe with me. ;) )

squid
11-25-2009, 12:49 PM
I don't like that place.

If it werent for the food, I'd feel that way too. Theres one particular waitress that fancies the squid. She brashly calls me 'sug' and 'hon', right in front of my wife. She evens gives me an extra bowl of gravy for my fries, without me having to ask......I think she is just trying to fatten me up, for when she really starts chasing me.

But I ought to be used to it, I get that from all the wimens. Its the burden I must bear.

garciap77
11-25-2009, 12:59 PM
If it werent for the food, I'd feel that way too. Theres one particular waitress that fancies the squid. She brashly calls me 'sug' and 'hon', right in front of my wife. She evens gives me an extra bowl of gravy for my fries, without me having to ask......I think she is just trying to fatten me up, for when she really starts chasing me.

But I ought to be used to it, I get that from all the wimens. Its the burden I must bear.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

You tell them SquidDaddy!:clap: :clap: :clap:

squid
11-25-2009, 01:12 PM
check it out...

http://www.dailywaste.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/6-pack-450x324.jpg

garciap77
11-25-2009, 02:14 PM
check it out...

http://www.dailywaste.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/6-pack-450x324.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: