PDA

View Full Version : Hey Seminole!!

Looking4number8
11-21-2009, 09:57 AM
First off, I want to apologize because I sure did not think you guys would give us much of a game. WRONG!!! In the first half, y'all just lined up and whipped us! Your QB is a great athlete and so in the receiver #9. That combo was deadly! We kept on getting close to the QB in the backfield but he would make a move and excape and hit the wide open receiver.

The difference in the game was us actually getting to the QB in the 2nd half. Even though we shut you down most of the 2nd half your kids never seemed to quit. it would be 3rd and long and y'all always seemed to make the 1st down. Lots of respect coming your way from Brownwood today. Congrats on a great season and hope we see you again next year!

And if you want to see about 100 pics of the game check out this link http://www.brownwoodnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=836:brownwood-lions-knock-out-seminole-in-come-from-behind-win&catid=39:sports&Itemid=62

Looking4number8
11-21-2009, 11:50 AM
I am going to move this back to the top because lots of Seminole people might have stayed the night in San Angelo last night.. would have been a long drive home in the middle of the night...

bwdlionfan
11-21-2009, 11:51 AM
I liked how some of the Seminole players watched and clapped during the trophy presentation.... pure class from Seminole!