PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to Navasota

Silsbee1989
11-21-2009, 01:41 AM
Congratulations !!!!! Great game Rattlers. That was one of the best games I seen in a while and I hate the way we lost but I can honestly say that BOTH teams game it 100% and left it all on the field !!! Goodluck next week and I hope ya'll win it all !!!!!

trojandad
11-21-2009, 04:07 AM
and hats off to silsbee, i would have lost money that this game wouldn't have been this close, you guys came ready to play....congrats.....

OldBison75
11-21-2009, 10:31 AM
TO ALL THE SILSBEE FANS AND POSTERS:

This was one of the most exciting games I have ever watched. Two superior offenses traded punches all night and the final score came down to a extra point battle.
The Silsbee team, offense and defense gave 100 percent on every play and I guarantee you that there are some physically worn out kids this morning. They wre tough, fast, and determined all night. My hat is off to your team and I will repeat that this game came down to the little things because it was a matchup of two teams that are pretty equal athletically. A break here or there and this could have easily been a reversed score.

Beyond that, I want to congratulate the Silsbee coaching staff and kids on thier preparation and play and thier sportsmanship. I watched kids help each other up after tough hits and pat each other on the back after tackles all night. After the game ended, I watched Silsbee kids taking time to hug and talk with Rattler players on the field and in the handshake line. PURE CLASS!!!

The most touching thing I saw was your QB totally exhaused and disappointed, lying on the field near the 20 yard line and a Navasota player going to him and kneeling beside him and patting him on the shoulder and back and telling him he played a great game. PURE CLASS on both sides.

I guarantee you that Navasota may get beat in this years playoffs but they will not play a team that has anymore determination and desire than what we saw from Silsbee last night. COngratulations on a great year and you will be back.

Silsbee1989
11-21-2009, 10:58 AM
Thanks OldBison......This is definatly one of them games were you hated to see a looser but there always has to be one.... 2 extra points and that stop on the goalline is the difference in the game. but like i said i hope ya'll take it all!! goodluck !!!!!

ProudHornetMom
11-21-2009, 11:22 AM
I was getting trext reports from my Navasota friend. It sounds like a very exciting game between two great teams and Silsbee has nothing to hang their head about.

Congrats SNAKES!!!!!!!!!!!