your a true class act i hope i meet you some time!:clap:

BaseballUmp
11-21-2009, 01:46 AM
haha nice very nice lol

Looking4number8
11-21-2009, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
DAMN dude.......damn...too soon...too soon!! :1omg!:

I usually dont kick a team when they are down or even back those that do but nobody took it easy on us last year when we did not even make the playoffs... Say we talked a lot of trash but the orange boys have not been innocent of trash talking this year or even this week.

With that said............

GO GET'EM BEAST!!!!

Rocket
11-21-2009, 02:17 AM
1 and done. Get your crap together and we will try to see you next year. I know we will be there.

orange machine
11-21-2009, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
1 and done. Get your crap together and we will try to see you next year. I know we will be there.

I dont think i can get mad at you Rocket i just laugh when you are being a little turd.:kiss:

Looking4number8
11-21-2009, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by orange machine
I dont think i can get mad at you Rocket i just laugh when you are being a little turd.:kiss:

He may be a little turd but he is a little turd with a team still playing football

Coach BS
11-21-2009, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
He may be a little turd but he is a little turd with a team still playing football tru dat

BEAST
11-21-2009, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by orange machine
your a true class act i hope i meet you some time!:clap:

I'll be in Copperas Cove Friday @ 2:00. Need directions?

BEAST

DDBooger
11-21-2009, 07:40 AM
I was expecting Keith to have started this thread :D

RPF2666
11-21-2009, 08:20 AM
I would have been completely surprised to get on here this morning and not have someone have done it.

When a big name goes down, regardless of who they are, and especially if there are some people who support that team on boards like this, it's bound to happen.

Can't wait until next year!

Good luck to those still in the hunt.

There'll only be one left crowing at the end!

Looking4number8
11-21-2009, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
I'll be in Copperas Cove Friday @ 2:00. Need directions?

BEAST

:D :D :D :D

BwdLion_80
11-21-2009, 09:11 AM

That most definatley would be 2 and through!

RPF2666
11-21-2009, 09:24 AM
I prefer 2 and BBQ...

To be clear and thorough, last year when y'all moved DOWN a classification and proclaimed how you would dominate 3A, you sort of brought it all upon yourselves.

Not making the playoffs at all is just a wee bit different...
wouldn't you agree?;)

TheDOCTORdre
11-21-2009, 09:30 AM
I geuss we will have to wait for the showdown. Enjoy playing thump thump. :D

BEAST

Beast you gotta go easy on them, they didnt see it coming...even though I told them to mark it down. You have to remember even though they lost 4 games in the regular season, thy were battle tested and you must remember you can never under estimate the Bobcats in the playoffs. Also you must remember that although Kennedale was 10-1 entering the game the Bobcats thought it was because of Kennedales weak schedule.:D

Looking4number8
11-21-2009, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by RPF2666
I prefer 2 and BBQ...

To be clear and thorough, last year when y'all moved DOWN a classification and proclaimed how you would dominate 3A, you sort of brought it all upon yourselves.

Not making the playoffs at all is just a wee bit different...
wouldn't you agree?;)

Also to be "clear and thorough" we read that crap from mid october last year until mid october this year. For every post from Brownwood peeps saying how well we would do before the season, their were 10 post from non Brownwood peeps after the season reminding us how we were 3-7.

I am not saying we did not deserve a lot of it, but I promise you, reading all that for a solid year or more got very very old!!!!! It is now our turn to have some fun. We may not win it all this year but so far we have won 10!!!!!

RPF2666
11-21-2009, 10:03 AM
And we won 10 or more for about 14 years in a row or so.

I wish everyone left luck and an injury free playoff run.

We love our kids and coaches and will be better
next year for the tough lessons we learned this year.

We Believe!

gatordaze
11-21-2009, 10:11 AM
And we won 10 or more for about 14 years in a row or so.

I wish everyone left luck and an injury free playoff run.

We love our kids and coaches and will be better
next year for the tough lessons we learned this year.

We Believe!

Bobcats played championship football last night on one side of the ball!

Holding your opponent to 3 first downs and 69 yards total offense gets it done everytime if your offense has any success at all. This was a case of swapping roles for the Bobcats. Early in the season we could not stop the elusive runner and late in the season we could not stop a decent Dline. Just could not put together all of the parts this year.

I know two boys that will be in the weightroom before noon!

BwdLion73
11-21-2009, 10:25 AM
I guess I have a different take on it, I was pulling for Celina and hopeing that we could meet up down the road.Nothing would have been more exciting than to have our two programs meet.

Some chest thumping and fun is in order on this site and I enjoy reading the banter, but I also know that a great program like Celina feels pretty bad today and we had nothing to do with it.

Lets go ahead and get our number 8 this year so we can meet them next season to settle some business.
;)

ctown
11-21-2009, 10:29 AM
Yes, we're down this year. Having played in the last 4 State Title games, it is hard to take. As for Brownwood, glad to see you're climbing out of the royally sucking category. As a rule, rising water lifts all turds, even big Beasty and Ricketts infested ones.

ctown
11-21-2009, 10:30 AM
no offense meant to the classier Brownwood posters.

DaHop72
11-21-2009, 10:31 AM
Sometimes crow is best eaten with a little humble pie, appears the koolaid was a little strong and the glasses a little dark. As someone once said "don't start none, won't be none".:doh: :doh:

Looking4number8
11-21-2009, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by ctown
Yes, we're down this year. Having played in the last 4 State Title games, it is hard to take. As for Brownwood, glad to see you're climbing out of the royally sucking category. As a rule, rising water lifts all turds, even big Beasty and Ricketts infested ones.
Lets see, what is you guys continued to tell us all year... What you have done in the past does not matter... yep that's it! Thanks for the congrats on us climbing out of the royally sucking category, sorry we stepped on your ugly orange a$$ on the way up!

Enjoy shopping at Walmart on black Friday because this year that is the only thing you have to do!

BossHog09
11-21-2009, 11:13 AM
haha celina sucks. theyre program is goin down the drain

firstdown
11-21-2009, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by BossHog09

Hey hogg, how did yall do last night?

Celina your D was as good as I have seen. To bad your O couldn't sill the deal.

Congrats on a good season

bowleghorses
11-21-2009, 11:51 AM
Props for Brownwood hanging in there and going to the next round. That being said, I would like to congratulate the bobcats for a hard fought season. You had a great team even on a down year and I have no doubts that you will make it back to the top. This tough season will only make you stronger. Just for the record, I am not a Celina fan,alumni,never lived there,and have no ties to there. However, I appreciate a town that will rally around their kids no matter how good they are. I am a Prosper Eagle fan and follow the Eagles every game all the way from down in south Louisiana and since ya'll are done playing for the year, It would be great to have some of you Celina guys getting behind your neighbors to the south for a few more games. Goodluck in the future and GOD BLESS.:clap: :clap: :clap:

wimbo_pro
11-21-2009, 12:08 PM
Every single play off team but ONE ends their season with a loss. All but this one team that wins it all will be in the same bucket....it's a bucket that Brownwood will be in as well before the season is over.

Will it be this coming weekend against Wimberley? I dont know. But I predict right now Brownwood wont be the last one standing at years end.

In which case, Celina fans...keep their spot warm.

BleedOrange
11-21-2009, 12:20 PM
Celina losing sure brings out the best in people. Rocket you sure are a class act. FYI Celina"s "crap" is together. No need to worry, i am certain Celina will be waiting for Brownwood long before Brownwood is waiting for Celina. I sense a certain amount of relief from you Rocket as the Bobcats wont be coming out of Region 2. Good luck to the Lions and may Rockets car breakdown on the way to the game

Inmateboss
11-21-2009, 12:33 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

ssgmp5150
11-21-2009, 12:47 PM
lol....That's pretty funny right there! :stirpot:

I geuss we will have to wait for the showdown. Enjoy playing thump thump. :D

BEAST

turbostud
11-21-2009, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by BleedOrange
Good luck to the Lions and may Rockets car breakdown on the way to the game

:clap: :D

CelinaCatFan
11-21-2009, 01:13 PM
Nothing to do but go shopping on Black Friday? Hmm...ok...I guess I'll just skip my trip to deer camp and spending time with my family. Nothing else to do...what a joke!

As for the rest of this year's playoffs, I'll be cheering for Argyle and Prosper. Bring the DI and DII championships back to 9-3A this year!

Rocket
11-21-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by BleedOrange
Celina losing sure brings out the best in people. Rocket you sure are a class act. FYI Celina"s "crap" is together. No need to worry, i am certain Celina will be waiting for Brownwood long before Brownwood is waiting for Celina. I sense a certain amount of relief from you Rocket as the Bobcats wont be coming out of Region 2. Good luck to the Lions and may Rockets car breakdown on the way to the game

Celina would have got their butt handed to them against Brownwood.

Is Celina not one and done? Does Celina not need to get their crap together? LOL just stated the facts. As far as respect and class goes, you have no leg to stand on.

TheDOCTORdre
11-21-2009, 01:20 PM
You would have got your butt handed to you against Brownwood.

Are you not one and done? Do you not need to get your crap together? LOL just stated the facts. As far as respect and class goes, you have no leg to stand on.

Technically one and done would mean they lost their first playoff game:D

Rocket
11-21-2009, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Every single play off team but ONE ends their season with a loss. All but this one team that wins it all will be in the same bucket....it's a bucket that Brownwood will be in as well before the season is over.

Will it be this coming weekend against Wimberley? I dont know. But I predict right now Brownwood wont be the last one standing at years end.

In which case, Celina fans...keep their spot warm.

And who are you?

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2009, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Sheesh! Way to bring facts into it! It's Rocket Science (or I guess that's Rocket Math) you know! :D

Rocket
11-21-2009, 01:24 PM

1-1(done)

wimbo_pro
11-21-2009, 01:26 PM
And who are you?

Now that hurt....

Rocket
11-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Sheesh! Way to bring facts into it! It's Rocket Science (or I guess that's Rocket Math) you know! :D

LOL :D

OldBison75
11-21-2009, 01:30 PM
ROCKET--I've told you before and let me rephrase my position.

I really enjoy how you and some other guys support your Brownwood Lions. That is what fans of teams are supposed to do. You guys sometimes get a little crazy, but yes, you took alot of crap last year and took it pretty well. Yes, you have a right to puff out your chest this year and send some crap back.

Some may not see it a funny, but many of those will be the first to jump your butt when Brownwood is not winning--that's the way it goes.

BUT---

I HAVE DECIDED THAT IF YOU EVER GET COLON OR LOWER INTESTINAL PROBLEMS--REFUSE THE ENEMA BECAUSE YOU WILL BE CLEAR WHEN IT IS FINISHED SINCE YOU ARE SOOOOOO FULL OF CRAP.

wimbo_pro
11-21-2009, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75

I HAVE DECIDED THAT IF YOU EVER GET COLON OR LOWER INTESTINAL PROBLEMS--REFUSE THE ENEMA BECAUSE YOU WILL BE CLEAR WHEN IT IS FINISHED SINCE YOU ARE SOOOOOO FULL OF CRAP.

BOOM!!! A gastrointestinal slam...thats gotta really hurt.

Rocket
11-21-2009, 01:35 PM

It's like crapping a brick sideways.

nm too easy to misinterpret.

OldBison75
11-21-2009, 01:47 PM
YES SIR ROCKET--YOU ARE CORRECT--EVERY TEAM IS BEATABLE--INCLUDING BROWNWOOD.

I don't know if every team will get beat each week, but I believe Brownwood does have another win in them this year. The real test will come the following week and that will determine just how big a success you year will be.

My Navasota Rattler get Gilmer or LaVega this week and I really hope we get a shot at Gilmer. I don't think that we should beat them, but I would love to be able to say we did. I can guarantee you that if that is the game this coming week, there will be some trash talking and crazy predictions made. I have no problem with you being a bigger man and joining in to help us rag on the Buckeyes some. Since you don't have a dog in this hunt--you can support the decided underdog for us.

BY THE WAY--CRAPPING A BRICK SIDEWAY MIGHT BE PRETTY PAINFUL. I MEAN, EVEN TURDS ARE TAPERED ON ONE END TO KEEP YOU HOLE FROM BANGING SHUT.

ctown
11-21-2009, 02:22 PM
Lets see, what is you guys continued to tell us all year... What you have done in the past does not matter... yep that's it! Thanks for the congrats on us climbing out of the royally sucking category, sorry we stepped on your ugly orange a$$ on the way up!

Enjoy shopping at Walmart on black Friday because this year that is the only thing you have to do!

Hey baby, I don't ever say the past doesn't matter. It does. Not missing state games for 4 years in a row does make it harder to be 2 and out. It's usually everybody else who doesn't want to hear about last year or any other hugely successful year in Celina in recent memory.

As for last year Bwood being 3-7 after all the talk pre-season, that did royally suck for you. And you stepped on no orange a$$ from Celina on the way up this year.

It's funny, you hate us so bad, you want to believe you did something by saying you "stepped on our ugly orange a$$ on the way up"?? You had nothing to do with it and yet you try to put some personal involvement in it like a kid on the playground sneaking up to kick someone who got beat up by someone else. That's pitiful and funny.

Several Bwood guys obviously have a fixation on Celina since yall put this thread in motion along with your other previous poster's dumb theories about us. Sorry we took your claim to fame record away from you.

Must be nice to see the sun for once after living in everybody else's shadow for a while. Yes, when you loose this year we'll think it's funny. No 8 fer you. :kiss:

Rocket
11-21-2009, 02:25 PM
Hey baby, I don't ever say the past doesn't matter. It does. Not missing state games for 4 years in a row does make it harder to be 2 and out. It's usually everybody else who doesn't want to hear about last year or any other hugely successful year in Celina in recent memory.

As for last year Bwood being 3-7 after all the talk pre-season, that did royally suck for you. And you stepped on no orange a$$ from Celina on the way up this year.

It's funny, you hate us so bad, you want to believe you did something by saying you "stepped on our ugly orange a$$ on the way up"?? You had nothing to do with it and yet you try to put some personal involvement in it like a kid on the playground sneaking up to kick someone who got beat up by someone else. That's pitiful and funny.

Several Bwood guys obviously have a fixation on Celina since yall put this thread in motion along with your other previous poster's dumb theories about us. Sorry we took your claim to fame record away from you.

Must be nice to see the sun for once after living in everybody else's shadow for a while. Yes, when you loose this year we'll think it's funny. No 8 fer you. :kiss:

No its just fun to mess with you guys. Just like its fun to mess with Brownwood.

Your kids and coaches are top notch. Nothing Brownwood fans or anybody can really say about that. But, we can say have fun with the THUMP THUMP! LOL Just wishing you well and good luck!

ctown
11-21-2009, 04:09 PM
No its just fun to mess with you guys. Just like its fun to mess with Brownwood.

Your kids and coaches are top notch. Nothing Brownwood fans or anybody can really say about that. But, we can say have fun with the THUMP THUMP! LOL Just wishing you well and good luck!

I am sure we can all agree that Celina and Brownwood kids and coaches deserve credit for being quality.

As for THUMP THUMP, There are a few kids in Celina who play it. God bless em. The rest prefer to spend the winter with the CLANK CLANK of weights.

pirate4state
11-21-2009, 05:02 PM
Yes, we're down this year. Having played in the last 4 State Title games, it is hard to take. As for Brownwood, glad to see you're climbing out of the royally sucking category. As a rule, rising water lifts all turds, even big Beasty and Ricketts infested ones. :1omg!: :fnypost: :spitlol: :clap:

Well played sir

trusteer/trublu
11-21-2009, 09:23 PM
Yes, we're down this year. Having played in the last 4 State Title games, it is hard to take. As for Brownwood, glad to see you're climbing out of the royally sucking category. As a rule, rising water lifts all turds, even big Beasty and Ricketts infested ones. ctown...hold that head up...good program..yall b back...in the meantime just settle back and let us work on BW for u....hopefully we will catch them in a couple of weeks...u come to game and sit w me...we got u covered...go steers

trusteer/trublu
11-21-2009, 09:29 PM

I really enjoy how you and some other guys support your Brownwood Lions. That is what fans of teams are supposed to do. You guys sometimes get a little crazy, but yes, you took alot of crap last year and took it pretty well. Yes, you have a right to puff out your chest this year and send some crap back.

Some may not see it a funny, but many of those will be the first to jump your butt when Brownwood is not winning--that's the way it goes.

BUT---

I HAVE DECIDED THAT IF YOU EVER GET COLON OR LOWER INTESTINAL PROBLEMS--REFUSE THE ENEMA BECAUSE YOU WILL BE CLEAR WHEN IT IS FINISHED SINCE YOU ARE SOOOOOO FULL OF CRAP. :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :inlove: :inlove:

Looking4number8
11-21-2009, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by trusteer/trublu
ctown...hold that head up...good program..yall b back...in the meantime just settle back and let us work on BW for u....hopefully we will catch them in a couple of weeks...u come to game and sit w me...we got u covered...go steers

How soon you forget....

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ivan1961/phoca_thumb_l_img_77551.jpg

turbostud
11-21-2009, 10:38 PM

:D

Rocket
11-21-2009, 10:39 PM

BUT---

I agree... LOL

Rocket
11-21-2009, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by trusteer/trublu
ctown...hold that head up...good program..yall b back...in the meantime just settle back and let us work on BW for u....hopefully we will catch them in a couple of weeks...u come to game and sit w me...we got u covered...go steers

Graham has a real matchup problem with Brownwood. That is why you guys struggled. You got outcoached, outmanned and outplayed. You will get your wish soon enough. Next year Graham will be dust in the wind.

Dust, wind, dude...

turbostud
11-21-2009, 10:50 PM
Graham has a real matchup problem with Brownwood. That is why you guys struggled. You got outcoached, outmanned and outplayed. You will get your wish soon enough. Next year Graham will be dust in the wind.

Dust, wind, dude...

Rocket, the only true wisdom consists in knowing, that you know nothing.

Rocket
11-21-2009, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Rocket, the only true wisdom consists in knowing, that you know nothing.

Hmmmmm :thinking:

I know Brownwood beat Graham.

OldBison75
11-21-2009, 11:18 PM
Hey Rocket, I heard today that the graham faithful are petitioning the FBI and Homeland Security to put you on the terrorist watch list. They are claiming that you are funneling illegal drugs into the country through new mexico and the posts you make on this board are really secret message to your terrorists network.

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY__BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING!!!!!!!

Good luck next week to the Brownwood Lions so I can see the board really light up for Graham vs Brownwood 2.

BEAST
11-21-2009, 11:23 PM
Hey Salina......... Thump thump, thump thump. Have fun.

BEAST

turbostud
11-21-2009, 11:37 PM
Hmmmmm :thinking:

I know Brownwood beat Graham.

Come on Socrates:

Dust Wind Dude (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EwaFkPMdlY)

bobcat4life
11-22-2009, 12:40 AM

BY THE WAY--CRAPPING A BRICK SIDEWAY MIGHT BE PRETTY PAINFUL. I MEAN, EVEN TURDS ARE TAPERED ON ONE END TO KEEP YOU HOLE FROM BANGING SHUT. :D :eek: :D sounds painful

LionFan72
11-22-2009, 09:00 AM
Painful is sitting behind the computer without your team in the playoffs this week. Painful is losing a close game by a TD or less and knowing you should still be playing. Crapping bricks is your stupid fault for eating too much clay, silly boys! Class programs such as Brownwood and Celina will return. To face one another would be a great attraction, winningest programs in Texas! Let's do it. Bobcats=scrappy cat + Lions=King of the jungle, program vs. program. Storybook!

Enjoy the thump thump and clank clank, we have another game this week, maybe we join you, maybe not. That is why we play the game.

GO Lions!

ssgmp5150
11-22-2009, 10:54 AM
I don't care who you are....That's funny right there! :clap:

Hey Salina......... Thump thump, thump thump. Have fun.

BEAST

Rocket
11-22-2009, 01:34 PM
Come on Socrates:

Dust Wind Dude (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EwaFkPMdlY)

Socrates Johnson... LOL

BILLYFRED0000
11-23-2009, 08:47 AM
Well I had fun reading all the bull. And for the record. The boys played really well on d. Kennedale has a good d but not that good. We kept making the mistakes on O. Before the game I told some of the faithful it was on us. If we kept mistakes out we win. We did not. That my friends is football. We also found out just how hard it was to replace the horse and his buddy. It will be an interesting off season. After 4 years and 64 games it will be different to have a Thanksgiving and Christmas for the boys. Maybe this year the basketball team has a chance to get on the floor. Great Job Coaches and Cats. Movin on.

Rocket
11-23-2009, 12:02 PM
Good luck to you guys! Hopefully we see ya next season!

One theory on why Shipley wouldn't schedule Celina would be the high probability of meeting Celina in the semifinals. Nothing but respect for Salina.

44INAROW
11-23-2009, 12:09 PM
I just have to make the comment :) Everytime I read Rocket's title - "Hey Celina" I think of the Macarena song.. Hey Macarena lol.. OK carry on :D

BullsFan
11-23-2009, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I just have to make the comment :) Everytime I read Rocket's title - "Hey Celina" I think of the Macarena song.. Hey Macarena lol.. OK carry on :D

And all I can think of is how easily you could substitute "Hey there Celina" for "Hey there Delilah". LOL

PPSTATEBOUND
11-23-2009, 12:58 PM
Been out for a while Celina still blowing thru region 2 As predicted?....:cool:

ctown
11-23-2009, 05:00 PM
Good luck to you guys! Hopefully we see ya next season!

One theory on why Shipley wouldn't schedule Celina would be the high probability of meeting Celina in the semifinals. Nothing but respect for Salina.

Good to see you're a fan of Texas and Kansas high school football teams...:1popcorn: :1popcorn: :1popcorn: :wave: :1popcorn: :1popcorn:

ctown
11-23-2009, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
Been out for a while Celina still blowing thru region 2 As predicted?....:cool:

Nope. Glad to see you guys still chasin #3. Maybe this year you get to change your signature to chasing #4...:2thumbsup

k-town6
11-24-2009, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Well I had fun reading all the bull. And for the record. The boys played really well on d. Kennedale has a good d but not that good. We kept making the mistakes on O. Before the game I told some of the faithful it was on us. If we kept mistakes out we win. We did not. That my friends is football. We also found out just how hard it was to replace the horse and his buddy. It will be an interesting off season. After 4 years and 64 games it will be different to have a Thanksgiving and Christmas for the boys. Maybe this year the basketball team has a chance to get on the floor. Great Job Coaches and Cats. Movin on.

Its funny how Kennedale beats one of the best programs in football and doesn't get any props for it. Celina has a good D and a decent O. You don't just get lucky against opponents like that. Our D is way better than last year and our O is pretty good. Very few teams will stop us. Ive watched film on Pitt and all we have to do is shut down #15 and we will get to the next round. Our secondary will hold it down with the pics and offense will put up points.

Rocket
11-24-2009, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by k-town6
Its funny how Kennedale beats one of the best programs in football and doesn't get any props for it. Celina has a good D and a decent O. You don't just get lucky against opponents like that. Our D is way better than last year and our O is pretty good. Very few teams will stop us. Ive watched film on Pitt and all we have to do is shut down #15 and we will get to the next round. Our secondary will hold it down with the pics and offense will put up points.

You beat a good program, not a typically good Celina team. (they were 7-5) LOL

bigwood33
11-24-2009, 07:06 AM

Careful now big boy. I was at that game and the best team did not win. No doubt that Kennedale's defense played well but the only phase of the game that Kennedale was better was the kicking game. Those 3 first downs and 69 total yards of offense are testament to that. Be glad it isn't a '2 out of 3' thing.

RPF2666
11-24-2009, 07:24 AM
Coming from our end...the wrong one, I didn't feel it was right to say anything about Kennedale, other than their defense played well.

Thank you BigWoood!

TheDOCTORdre
11-24-2009, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by bigwood33
Careful now big boy. I was at that game and the best team did not win. No doubt that Kennedale's defense played well but the only phase of the game that Kennedale was better was the kicking game. Those 3 first downs and 69 total yards of offense are testament to that. Be glad it isn't a '2 out of 3' thing.

Kennedale didnt want to show off, thats why they settled for the 3 first downs and 69 yards. If they wanted to, they could have made it worst:D

DaHop72
11-24-2009, 10:12 AM
Kennedale didnt want to show off, thats why they settled for the 3 first downs and 69 yards. If they wanted to, they could have made it worst:D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WildTexan972
11-24-2009, 10:21 AM

last year you "knew" you'd roll 3A as well....so I guess your knowing is about 50% ain't it....

1 and done is better than 0 and done....from 4A mediocre to 3A suck must really, well, suck.....

most winning team of any classification in Texas this decade AND over the last 50 years sure beats being a long ago successful program that has done little in the last 20 years....that wears ugly maroon.....

the Celina offense choking like a prom date is not what was expected....but only giving up 69 yards was a fine effort by the defense...and those boys dint have to wear maroon, so I am sure they were happy for that

k-town6
11-24-2009, 10:49 AM
You beat a good program, not a typically good Celina team. (they were 7-5) LOL

they lost to 5 good teams. Prosper (Defending state champs), TCA (One of the best private schools), Dangerfield (number 1 in 2a), Argyle (one of the best teams in 3a, and Kennedale (Future state champs of 09)

k-town6
11-24-2009, 10:58 AM
you could atleast give us some credit for beating Celina. look up all the stats on D. we give up around 11 points a game... someone said there was a strong wind but we played in a bowl so there was barely any wind at all and we both played in the same conditions. on that one interception, the QB didnt slip when he threw it D just made a good play. No one ever gives us any credit but we play better as the underdog anyways so just keep hatin and well show yall how a real team responds to all of this.

Txbroadcaster
11-24-2009, 11:01 AM
you could atleast give us some credit for beating Celina. look up all the stats on D. we give up around 11 points a game... someone said there was a strong wind but we played in a bowl so there was barely any wind at all and we both played in the same conditions. on that one interception, the QB didnt slip when he threw it D just made a good play. No one ever gives us any credit but we play better as the underdog anyways so just keep hatin and well show yall how a real team responds to all of this.

You have to learn..Celina is NEVER beat by the opponent, they either win, or beat themselves.

TheDOCTORdre
11-24-2009, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
You have to learn..Celina is NEVER beat by the opponent, they either win, or beat themselves.

kinda like brownwood, except the refs beat them:D

RPF2666
11-24-2009, 11:07 AM

Kennedale's defense played very tough, kudos to them.

If you were there, you would have walked away from that game
wondering how in the world Celina lost THAT game.

Good luck to everyone playing this week.

BwdLion73
11-24-2009, 11:14 AM

:rolleyes: :)

Pick6
11-24-2009, 11:32 AM

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Rocket
11-24-2009, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
last year you "knew" you'd roll 3A as well....so I guess your knowing is about 50% ain't it....

1 and done is better than 0 and done....from 4A mediocre to 3A suck must really, well, suck.....

most winning team of any classification in Texas this decade AND over the last 50 years sure beats being a long ago successful program that has done little in the last 20 years....that wears ugly maroon.....

the Celina offense choking like a prom date is not what was expected....but only giving up 69 yards was a fine effort by the defense...and those boys dint have to wear maroon, so I am sure they were happy for that

Most winning team in 2A..wow good job!!!! LOL What competition Celina must have faced. Quit comparing 4A to 2A. Not even close.

It did kinda suck cuz it was a fluke. Now it is all on track. Just please be there next year so we can settle this on the field.

BILLYFRED0000
11-24-2009, 12:17 PM
Most winning team in 2A..wow good job!!!! LOL What competition Celina must have faced. Quit comparing 4A to 2A. Not even close.

It did kinda suck cuz it was a fluke. Now it is all on track. Just please be there next year so we can settle this on the field.

Well actually we won in 4 different classifications. Class b a 2a and 3a. Which meant we were very very very small to a small 3a and somehow what do ya know we still keep winning unlike some team that dropped down a level last year. We kept winning going up. Let me know when you do that ok?

bigwood33
11-24-2009, 12:32 PM
Kennedale didnt want to show off, thats why they settled for the 3 first downs and 69 yards. If they wanted to, they could have made it worst:D
We were sitting there late in the 3rd qtr and could not remember a Kennedale 1st down. It was just a very different kind of game. I don't know about the "showing off" thing but the biggest 1st down and 28 or so of the total yards came with about 1:30 or so left on a 3rd and 25 situation. Celina had more yards and 1st downs on their first series than Kennedale did the whole game...but the interception and HUGE return was really the difference in the game. Again, the Kennedale defense played very well and should be congratulated. The kicking game was the difference. All 3 of the Kennedale kickoffs went to the end zone and Celina started inside their 20 each time. The punter did a nice job of limiting/eliminating the punt return as a weapon for Celina and of course the Kennedale punt return for a touchdown was huge.

Congrats Kennedale, you have had a really good season. IF you get past Pittsburg, the Argyle game will get ugly...and I don't mean for the Eagles.

turbostud
11-24-2009, 12:38 PM

I thought it was injuries.

LE Dad
11-24-2009, 12:59 PM
I thought it was injuries. NO,NO,NO

Thats not it.....

Brownwood never loses... They just score fewer points:doh: :D

Preseason top 5 2010... Mark it down
:rolleyes:

gatordaze
11-24-2009, 01:07 PM

That was me trying to be funny. What I meant was that our offense was on that night inept and could not have scored against a strong wind not that it was windy.

Rocket
11-24-2009, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
NO,NO,NO

Thats not it.....

Brownwood never loses... They just score fewer points:doh: :D

Preseason top 5 2010... Mark it down
:rolleyes:

Top 3

Rocket
11-24-2009, 01:38 PM
Well actually we won in 4 different classifications. Class b a 2a and 3a. Which meant we were very very very small to a small 3a and somehow what do ya know we still keep winning unlike some team that dropped down a level last year. We kept winning going up. Let me know when you do that ok?

Um no. You have the numbers of a large 3A participating, which has to do with demographic for your town and solid program. You had the numbers in 2A as well. Until you play in 4A, your arguments of being more successful in comparison will not hold water. Ever.

LOL we dropped a level and scared the crap out of every team we played. This year we scared them and beat them. Don't talk smack NOW. You won't be there to back it up. Thump thump...

TheDOCTORdre
11-24-2009, 01:45 PM

LOL we dropped a level and scared the crap out of every team we played. This year we scared them and beat them. Don't talk smack NOW. You won't be there to back it up. Thump thump...

I dont think anyone was scared:rolleyes: respected ya'lls tradition yes, scared not even

BILLYFRED0000
11-24-2009, 02:21 PM
Um no. You have the numbers of a large 3A participating, which has to do with demographic for your town and solid program. You had the numbers in 2A as well. Until you play in 4A, your arguments of being more successful in comparison will not hold water. Ever.

Um, No we are a small school, the smallest in our district. We have a larger town than our school but part of our town is in the Prosper school district which accounts for our small school size.
We have this year around 550. that is definetly small since the bottom limit is 430. We do have participation however we do not have the numbers pool to pull from such as B'wood. We do have participtation but that does not equate to superior athletes as many other larger schools we have beaten over the years can attest. And don't worry. We will be back. We were due for a down year. I just don't see it happening again next year. Good Leadership beginning to show in the sophmore and junior classes this year. Me thinks we will improve some next year.

PPSTATEBOUND
11-24-2009, 02:54 PM
Um, No we are a small school, the smallest in our district. We have a larger town than our school but part of our town is in the Prosper school district which accounts for our small school size.
We have this year around 550. that is definetly small since the bottom limit is 430. We do have participation however we do not have the numbers pool to pull from such as B'wood. We do have participtation but that does not equate to superior athletes as many other larger schools we have beaten over the years can attest. And don't worry. We will be back. We were due for a down year. I just don't see it happening again next year. Good Leadership beginning to show in the sophmore and junior classes this year. Me thinks we will improve some next year.

LOL....Whitesboro has the smallest enrollment in District 9-3A...takes only a second to look it up. ..but good luck to Celina next year...I hear they have some 2A's on their schedule....:eek:

kepdawg
11-24-2009, 03:04 PM
LOL....Whitesboro has the smallest enrollment in District 9-3A...takes only a second to look it up. ..but good luck to Celina next year...I hear they have some 2A's on their schedule....:eek:

You are correct in that in does only take a second to look it up. For the current alignment Celina has the smallest enrollment in 9-3A as far as the UIL (http://www.uil.utexas.edu/2008align/pdf/3A_fb_enroll.pdf) is concerned.

PPSTATEBOUND
11-24-2009, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
You are correct in that in does only take a second to look it up. For the current alignment Celina has the smallest enrollment in 9-3A as far as the UIL (http://www.uil.utexas.edu/2008align/pdf/3A_fb_enroll.pdf) is concerned.

Well I was going with this years count..as was Bobblehead when he listed the 550 as being the smalllest in the disrtict...Whitesboro turned in 4something....Let me check...:thinking: ..yep thats smaller.

kepdawg
11-24-2009, 03:23 PM
Well I was going with this years count..as was Bobblehead when he listed the 550 as being the smalllest in the disrtict...Whitesboro turned in 4something....Let me check...:thinking: ..yep thats smaller.

And yep the UIL still doesn't care about that number right now.

BwdLion73
11-24-2009, 03:39 PM
I noticed Dalhart reported a 1/2! poor kid.:)

BILLYFRED0000
11-24-2009, 04:40 PM

Uh no we do. When this alignment was set up we were at 470.
doh!

Pick6
11-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Uh no we do. When this alignment was set up we were at 470.
doh!

Correct, almost 2 years ago you had the fewest kids. As of today, you don't.

TheDOCTORdre
11-24-2009, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
I noticed Dalhart reported a 1/2! poor kid.:)

that half made all the difference in the Lions victory over Dalhart.:D

RPF2666
11-25-2009, 07:44 AM

Is Pilot Point one of them? :)

BILLYFRED0000
11-25-2009, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
Correct, almost 2 years ago you had the fewest kids. As of today, you don't.

Well I guess then we will be the next to the smallest by a long shot. Gainesville is over 800 and both Prosper and Argyle are well over 700. What is Prosper reporting for next alignment? Ought to be getting pretty big now.

ctown
11-25-2009, 09:21 AM
Is Pilot Point one of them? :)

:ditto: :clap: :clap: :clap:

bigwood33
11-25-2009, 09:40 AM
Well I guess then we will be the next to the smallest by a long shot. Gainesville is over 800 and both Prosper and Argyle are well over 700. What is Prosper reporting for next alignment? Ought to be getting pretty big now.

Argyle- 611
Prosper- 865
Gainesville is under 700 these days but I am not sure of their number. It was 704 last time.

Celina turned in 558 and Whitesboro 459...and still declining. We have had 12 withdraw since the number was reported and our senior class has more kids than our 8th grade class. We expect to be about 420 in high school in the fall.

RPF2666
11-25-2009, 09:49 AM
That stinks, because the kids you have give everything they've got, you just need MORE of them...

garciap77
11-25-2009, 09:57 AM

0 - 2 !!!!!!:D :D :D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_8629posting.jpg

You scared us so much we stopped playing the starters after the 2nd qtr! LOL

ctown
11-25-2009, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by garciap77

:1omg!: That's good stuff. That must have been a real thump-thumping good time.

BILLYFRED0000
11-25-2009, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by bigwood33
Argyle- 611
Prosper- 865
Gainesville is under 700 these days but I am not sure of their number. It was 704 last time.

Celina turned in 558 and Whitesboro 459...and still declining. We have had 12 withdraw since the number was reported and our senior class has more kids than our 8th grade class. We expect to be about 420 in high school in the fall.

Thanks for the numbers. is 459 what ya'll showed for next alignment?

LE Dad
11-25-2009, 12:11 PM

You scared us so much we stopped playing the starters after the 2nd qtr! LOL LOL!! :D

:clap: He's baaaaaaaaaak:D

:cool:

firstdown
11-25-2009, 12:43 PM

Argyle is at 611

Looking4number8
11-25-2009, 12:54 PM
LOL!! :D

:clap: He's baaaaaaaaaak:D

:cool:

Brownwood is still playing football, LE is, well I dont know what they are doing but they are not playing football, You did not even win one playoff game so just for you

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocket
11-25-2009, 01:10 PM
I dont think anyone was scared:rolleyes: respected ya'lls tradition yes, scared not even

Um, dude... How could you not be scared of the offense we had last year? We were in a position to win every game we were in.

It's all in the past. We are now winning. So its a moot point.

Rocket
11-25-2009, 01:11 PM

You sure are good at photoshop. You know that wasn't the score.

LE Dad
11-25-2009, 01:26 PM
Brownwood is still playing football, LE is, well I dont know what they are doing but they are not playing football, You did not even win one playoff game so just for you

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!! I am disappointed. I would expect with soooo much time to think that, even you, could come up with better than that:confused: :confused: Here let's just have a do over :thinking:

There now try again:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Spread It Out
11-25-2009, 01:31 PM
Um, dude... We were in a position to win every game we were in.

So is every other 3-7 team in the state... until they kick off.

Looking4number8
11-25-2009, 01:47 PM
Wow!! I am disappointed. I would expect with soooo much time to think that, even you, could come up with better than that:confused: :confused: Here let's just have a do over :thinking:

There now try again:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Nope, I am happy with what I wrote... I am also happy to have a team that will be playing it's 3rd playoff game of the year Friday

bigwood33
11-25-2009, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the numbers. is 459 what ya'll showed for next alignment?

Yes it is. There just aren't too many jobs up this way and with the economy and high gas prices, people just can't afford to drive as far as they once did.

bigwood33
11-25-2009, 01:58 PM
That stinks, because the kids you have give everything they've got, you just need MORE of them...
I appreciate that people notice how hard our kids play and you are right, we certainly need more kids out. We only had 11 seniors and 7 juniors playing this year so we have at least one more year with low participation. Maybe then we can start something good.

garciap77
11-25-2009, 02:05 PM
You sure are good at photoshop. You know that wasn't the score.

Your are correct! That was at the end of the 3 qtr and then the thrid team came in and I believe you all score 2 TD's on them making the score Brownwood 21 Wylie 41! :D

;)

Looking4number8
11-25-2009, 08:39 PM
Your are correct! That was at the end of the 3 qtr and then the thrid team came in and I believe you all score 2 TD's on them making the score Brownwood 21 Wylie 41! :D
;)

I keep telling you man, your next years team sucks... we whippped your scrubs 14-0...lol

rolltider
11-28-2009, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by BossHog09

Talk about making a town look classy.:confused: