PDA

View Full Version : How good is Andrews?

audasmom7
09-24-2002, 08:40 AM
What was up with the Sweetwater game? Jeremy heard they had players out?? Does anyone know?

vet93
09-24-2002, 09:42 AM
Audasmom...Andrews has been a little inconsistent this year. They beat Odessa High but lost to Sweetwater. They have changed offensive philosophies from a power running game to a spread passing offense. They are probably experiencing some growing pains running this new offense. Most people think that they are the second best team in their district behind Frenship. They are coached by coach Springston who was the d-coordinator last year. My gut feeling tells me that they are better than their performance indicated last week against Sweetwater. I definitely think that the Rangers can win this game but they have to come in with the right frame of mind. Andrews will be smarting from their loss to Sweetwater and won't want to lose to another 3A school. Also their will be alot of excitement surrounding playing in the new stadium. This can also be distracting. It will say alot for the strength of west texas 3A if Greenwood can hang another win on Andrews. Good luck to the Rangers!

Originally posted by audasmom7:
What was up with the Sweetwater game? Jeremy heard they had players out?? Does anyone know?