PDA

View Full Version : Wimberley vs Brownwood

Pages : [1] 2

lbjacj
11-20-2009, 11:58 PM
I found this posted on another site...

"Looks like Wimberly and Brownwood in Copperas Cove next Friday afternoon at 2 PM. "

Anyone else hear this?

Lion_Addict
11-21-2009, 12:06 AM
Know it's Copperas Cove, but didn't catch the time. That would work!!

wimbo_pro
11-21-2009, 12:07 AM
Yes, I saw that on FaceBook...but maybe they got it off that site too!

95mustang
11-21-2009, 12:07 AM
That is what I am understanding also. 2 pm at the cove

BEAST
11-21-2009, 12:48 AM
It is a fact. The Wood v. Wimberly @ Cove Friday @ 2:00. Wimbo, M&G?

BEAST

SintonFan
11-21-2009, 12:50 AM
Wimberley by 7...
early enough for yall?:D

BEAST
11-21-2009, 12:55 AM
Ain't happening. The Wood will win.

BEAST

IHStangFan
11-21-2009, 12:57 AM
Brownwood by 13.

Looking4number8
11-21-2009, 02:01 AM
ok, the game is a week away, now it is time to knock off the Graham/ Monahns thread as one of the to 10 viewed and posted.... lol

wimbo_pro
11-21-2009, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
It is a fact. The Wood v. Wimberly @ Cove Friday @ 2:00. Wimbo, M&G?

BEAST

I wont be able to make the game. I was hoping for a Saturday game, but that didnt happen. I am already booked for Friday night.

Looking4number8
11-21-2009, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
I wont be able to make the game. I was hoping for a Saturday game, but that didnt happen. I am already booked for Friday night.
You kidding, man there are other jobs out there but only one round 3 of the playoffs for both of these teams.. geez get your priorities right:)

wimbo_pro
11-21-2009, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
You kidding, man there are other jobs out there but only one round 3 of the playoffs for both of these teams.. geez get your priorities right:)

I hear ya...but we booked this night a month ago. Cant back out now.

wimbo_pro
11-21-2009, 01:45 PM
Wimberley has gotten better the last few games. They seem to be clicking. Dennis Smith is hitting all cylinders, and the defense seems to be working together a lot better.

If the coachs can get the boys to make one more step up, we can take Brownwood. One thing for sure though, we will have to play our best game of the year. Or...Brownwood collapses fully and completely. I am counting on the former as opposed to the latter.

TheDOCTORdre
11-21-2009, 01:48 PM
Brownwood should win but if they get off to a start like they did against Seminole then its a toss up...if the Wood shows up for all 4 quarters then I'll take Brownwood by 14

44INAROW
11-21-2009, 01:59 PM
Good Luck to the Texans :clap: :clap:

lbjacj
11-21-2009, 02:34 PM
Thanks!We will need it.
GL to the Gobblers as well.

Gobbla2001
11-21-2009, 02:44 PM
Gotta go with the old Region 4 team...

Get 'em Texans!

wimbo_pro
11-21-2009, 03:50 PM
We just gotta believe!!! so all you Texans who might be reading this...BELIEVE!! You have what it takes...just get 'er done!

lbjacj
11-21-2009, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Gotta go with the old Region 4 team...

Get 'em Texans!

I hope they move us back to region IV.Just not in Cuero's district.My son was a lineman for the Texans when ya'll beat us 61- 0 in '94 and 71-14 in '95.He had the misfortune of going against your all-state 300+ lb. lineman .I believe his name was Cedric Robinson.? Those were our 1st seasons after moving up to 3A after making it to the 2A state semifinal in '93.Quite a shock to say the least.It was 2006 before we were able to beat ya'll,55-33 in the playoffs.

wimbo_pro
11-21-2009, 04:25 PM
55-33
55-33
55-33

(Just keep saying it, maybe it will come true again with Brownwood!!)

55-33
55-33
55-33

sandmaster
11-21-2009, 04:48 PM
Was able to see Wimberley play Friday night vs. Iowa Park. With that said, Brownwood rolls into round 4.

Looking4number8
11-21-2009, 05:42 PM
55-33
55-33
55-33

(Just keep saying it, maybe it will come true again with Brownwood!!)

55-33
55-33
55-33

What do you care, your not even coming to the game.

wimbo_pro
11-21-2009, 05:47 PM
What do you care, your not even coming to the game.

Now dont go making feel bad!

Looking4number8
11-21-2009, 06:25 PM
Now dont go making feel bad!

That's what I am working on... Come on man, it will be worth it

Russki
11-21-2009, 06:49 PM
I have not seen comrades from Wimberly play. What offensive attack do they operate with?

wimbo_pro
11-21-2009, 06:49 PM
That's what I am working on... Come on man, it will be worth it

I really want to....but like I said, we are booked that night here in Wimberley. I play in a classic rock band, and we book months in advance. This is one of those nights. Bummer!

TheDOCTORdre
11-21-2009, 06:51 PM
I really want to....but like I said, we are booked that night here in Wimberley. I play in a classic rock band, and we book months in advance. This is one of those nights. Bummer!

any chance ya'll have any stuff that we can listen to on the net?

Looking4number8
11-22-2009, 08:45 AM
I say this game ends up

Brownwood 38
Wimberly 14

BEAST
11-22-2009, 05:24 PM
I haven't heard yet, do any of yall know who the home team is? I've got mixed emotions, I would like the home side because it will seat more people, but the visitor side holds fond memories. Derek Longorias big brother Jordan taking Robert Griffin out of the game on a huge hit, as the Lions went on to knock #1 ranked Copperas Cove. And just think, we have a bigger Longoria this time, faster too.

BEAST

Inmateboss
11-22-2009, 05:32 PM
Wimberley will take the win in this hard fought game by 10.

Wimberley is on a roll and we look forward to playing ya'll in round 4. maybe we can play it in Brownwood, they have a pretty nice stadium, and Rocket can do the coin toss!!!:D :thinking:

Looking4number8
11-22-2009, 05:33 PM
Someone post on the Brownwood web site that we are visitors. It seems like both sides hold about the same. I know the stands on both sides go end zone to end zone but maybe the home side is taller? Not sure, all I really remember about the stands in that game was the home side getting empty before the game was over when in all thruth Cove still had the ball and only down by 7 with almost a minute to play.... bunch of fair weather fans in Cove... sure am glad we moved to 3A. I like these fans much much better... at least most of them!

hollywood
11-22-2009, 09:18 PM
Well, the Lions have been able to stop the run all season. Wimberley has a QB that's pretty elusive and tries to misdirect defenses from the RB. He'll run the ball 25 % of the time. The RB is physical, strong, and fast and will break a long one if not contained. He carries the ball 70% of the time. QB likes to take 5-7 yard runs then head out of bounds. We have the answer for these 2 though. Strong physical down linemen, fast linebackers, and a head hunter of a safety. Can't wait to see these kids battle it out.

How is Wimberley's secondary?

wimbo_pro
11-22-2009, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
Well, the Lions have been able to stop the run all season. Wimberley has a QB that's pretty elusive and tries to misdirect defenses from the RB. He'll run the ball 25 % of the time. The RB is physical, strong, and fast and will break a long one if not contained. He carries the ball 70% of the time. QB likes to take 5-7 yard runs then head out of bounds. We have the answer for these 2 though. Strong physical down linemen, fast linebackers, and a head hunter of a safety. Can't wait to see these kids battle it out.

How is Wimberley's secondary?

The "running out of bounds" is because of the well known injury to the QB that has been hampering him for quite a few weeks. I think it would be wise for your defense to assume he will step out of bounds everytime...I know this worked out well for Glen Rose.

There is little doubt that, on paper, the Lions are the better team. Bigger, faster, stronger. I concede this point willingly. On paper, you win. Thank God football games aren't played on paper.

On Friday night, we will just have to see. Stranger things have happened.

Gobbla2001
11-22-2009, 11:16 PM

There is little doubt that, on paper, the Lions are the better team. Bigger, faster, stronger. I concede this point willingly. On paper, you win.

On Friday night, we will just have to see. Stranger things have happened.

yah, remember seeing Wimberley play IP in '04 and I thought there was no way they could hang with Cuero...

Cuero had the speed and the size advantage, you name it... they also had hell getting out of the 2nd round... Wimberley brought it...

Wimberley will play 'up' to the competition if they need to... always a scrappy bunch...

wimbo_pro
11-22-2009, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
yah, remember seeing Wimberley play IP in '04 and I thought there was no way they could hang with Cuero...

Cuero had the speed and the size advantage, you name it... they also had hell getting out of the 2nd round... Wimberley brought it...

Wimberley will play 'up' to the competition if they need to... always a scrappy bunch...

The "Fog Bowl"...who can forget?

hollywood
11-23-2009, 01:40 PM
Weather appears to be perfect for the 2:00 Friday afternoon game.

There's no doubt that Wimberley will come to play. They have some really talented kids and I'm sure they play with alot of heart. We can not play the first half like we did last week and expect to win.

Glen Rose apparently was caught of guard by the QB attempting to run out of bounds and cut it back in for the winning TD in the final seconds. Wimberley had no answer though for the passing attack from Glen Rose. The difference between Glen Rose and Brownwood is that our defense is a few notches better and very good at stopping the run. Look for Shipley to have a big came this week catching the ball. We've really established 2 work horses at RB to balance out the air attack.

Wimberley better be ready to play.

Daddy D 11
11-23-2009, 02:28 PM
Wimberley is scrappy guys... If you've never seen a Nelms team play than you are in for something. They are crafty! LOL that's all I really know to say, their defensive coordinator ALWAYS has a great gameplan and it seems that their offense is finally starting to play with some confidence. I still think it's going to take a big mistake or two for Brownwood to not win this game. BUT I wouldn't be shocked one bit if that Wimberley Code Red Defense steps up a couple times and gets it done. This one is too close for me to call.

There's a small chance I might be able to make this one, mid-day friday I'll be driving to our ranch in Priddy, but in Briggs I can hang a right and be to Copperas Cove in a bout 15 minutes. So, I just might catch some of the first half and M&G then jet onward to the ranch for Thanksgiving.

gold_33
11-23-2009, 07:25 PM
I agree on paper it looks like Brownwood will take this one hands down but this group of Texans has been suprising me every week and they are night and day from where they were at the start of the season til now. We are loaded with young guys and it seems like they are growing up and learning how to play big time football and every week they have been getting better. We have to come out and bring it from the get go because I do not think we can spot BW points like we did Glen Rose but if we can just make a few big plays and hang around then it could go either way. Blakemore has been running the ball way more these past two weeks so that'll help open up Smith, as defenses cant continue to key strickly on one guy. I definately think there will be alot of points scored in this one though, its just gonna come down to who's D steps up and makes a play.

LH Panther Mom
11-23-2009, 07:27 PM
I might make it....haven't decided yet. :thinking:

banderafan
11-23-2009, 07:32 PM
Go Texans!!!!!!!

wimbo_pro
11-23-2009, 08:42 PM
This is the biggest match up for the Texans since the WOS game in '05. Yes, Cuero in 06 was big, but we were much more evenly matched (on paper) that year. The WOS game in '05 was to be a lopsided blow out. Little did any of us know just how much that Championship team was going to step up. It surprised WOS (obviously) and it surprised all of us hardcore fans too. The rest of the season is history.

And thats my point, I guess....it's history. We must write a new history. Will it be this Friday? I honestly dont know for sure...but I do have a feeling. And that feeling is we CAN do it. Yes, a lot of things have to go our way...but Nelms knows how to make things go our way. I believe. I just believe.

BEAST
11-23-2009, 09:20 PM
I don't understand all the woe is me talk from Wimberly. Yall act like yall haven't won any games this year. With that said, I won't be surprised at the half if it's even or Brownwood trailing. Then, adjustments get made and Brownwood comes out in a big way. That's what we've done all year. We are good, really good. I think we win this one.

BEAST

bwdaggie
11-23-2009, 09:25 PM
I don't understand all the woe is me talk from Wimberly. Yall act like yall haven't won any games this year. With that said, I won't be surprised at the half if it's even or Brownwood trailing. Then, adjustments get made and Brownwood comes out in a big way. That's what we've done all year. We are good, really good. I think we win this one.

:iagree: GO LIONS!!!!! :cheerl:

wimbo_pro
11-23-2009, 09:32 PM

BEAST

I dont think its "woe is me" talk...I think its more respect for a powerful team that has more weapons and and a history of winning big games. No smack talk about whoopin' you guys silly...we know our team, and we know what it takes to be a champion. We are very young (like you), so we are stepping lightly by not taking Brownwood lightly. I think its the most realistic approach a team should take (unlike the out-of-bounds crapola we listened to last year about Brownwood).

hollywood
11-23-2009, 09:51 PM
I dont think its "woe is me" talk...I think its more respect for a powerful team that has more weapons and and a history of winning big games. No smack talk about whoopin' you guys silly...we know our team, and we know what it takes to be a champion. We are very young (like you), so we are stepping lightly by not taking Brownwood lightly. I think its the most realistic approach a team should take (unlike the out-of-bounds crapola we listened to last year about Brownwood).

Respecting teams in the third round is what one should do. I guarantee Brownwood is respecting the Texans and the talent they have. I don't look for Brownwood to get off to a slow start this game though. With a team that is starting to peak at the right time, and with the defense playing as hard nose smash mouth football as they have as of late, it's going to be a game to see. Wimberley will not be taken lightly by any means. It'll come down to how well each defense executes.

Now the "crapola" you heard last year was not crap. The Lions had one of the top offenses in the state and maybe one of the top offenses Brownwood has ever had. Of course everyone knows how the other side of the field performed. Plays nothing into this years team.

Look for an intense defense and high scoring offense this Friday.

Tick tock

BEAST
11-23-2009, 11:26 PM
Don't misunderstand me, I have much respect for the Texans. It just seems to me that yall are really embracing the underdog role, damn it, after last year, that's our role. Like someone on this board once said, once you get to the 3rd round, big boys keep playing, cinderellas go home. This should be one hell of a game.

BEAST

skins4life
11-24-2009, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
[

There's a small chance I might be able to make this one, mid-day friday I'll be driving to our ranch in Priddy, but in Briggs I can hang a right and be to Copperas Cove in a bout 15 minutes. So, I just might catch some of the first half and M&G then jet onward to the ranch for Thanksgiving. [/B]

I have a question Daddy D 11 :thinking:
Why would you leave Waco and drive trough Briggs to get to Priddy :confused:

That way is kinda the long way around, isn't it? :thinking:

Daddy D 11
11-24-2009, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by skins4life
I have a question Daddy D 11 :thinking:
Why would you leave Waco and drive trough Briggs to get to Priddy :confused:

That way is kinda the long way around, isn't it? :thinking:

Going home to Liberty Hill first.

wimbo_pro
11-24-2009, 01:14 PM
Don't misunderstand me, I have much respect for the Texans. It just seems to me that yall are really embracing the underdog role, damn it, after last year, that's our role. Like someone on this board once said, once you get to the 3rd round, big boys keep playing, cinderellas go home. This should be one hell of a game.

BEAST

LOL...I hear ya Beast. But it is what it is. Brownwood is favored...some say heavily. Thats fine. Let's put on the gloves and start swinging. Make a mistake, and one side could get knocked out real quick. I hope its as good of a game as its potential.

Emerson1
11-24-2009, 01:15 PM
Me jason and 3afan should be here. Which team will bring less fans?

Oh, and have fun parking whoever is the home team!

wimbo_pro
11-24-2009, 01:19 PM

Now the "crapola" you heard last year was not crap.

Tick tock

Hollywood...I refer more to the mouthing that took place here on the board last year by a few. I wont name any names, but Rocket just got plain silly (hehehehe).

I dont need to tell you it doesnt matter how good the offense is if they cant tackle on defense. Sounds like you guys got a defense of some respect this year.

95mustang
11-24-2009, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

The parking is horrible for home and visitors.

jason
11-24-2009, 01:39 PM

Oh, and have fun parking whoever is the home team! im probably bringing dave too...

Rocket
11-24-2009, 01:40 PM
Brownwood's offense is better.
Brownwood's defense is MUCH better. We love to stop the run.

Brownwood wins.

Next.

Rocket
11-24-2009, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by jason
im probably bringing dave too...

Another Brownwood game?

Every time you show up we play like crap. Please stay home. :D

JK should be a good one.

Rocket
11-24-2009, 01:42 PM
Hollywood...I refer more to the mouthing that took place here on the board last year by a few. I wont name any names, but Rocket just got plain silly (hehehehe).

I dont need to tell you it doesnt matter how good the offense is if they cant tackle on defense. Sounds like you guys got a defense of some respect this year.

LOL the mouthing that took place last year is coming true. People hate for Brownwood to win because it only proves me right.

Got plain silly? I am silly.

jason
11-24-2009, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Rocket

yall just gave stephenville a free pass then?

didnt stop anything that night...

brownwood is beatable....

hollywood
11-24-2009, 01:48 PM
LOL the mouthing that took place last year is coming true. People hate for Brownwood to win because it only proves me right.

No one else outside of district 2 will ever understand. No big deal. They will see soon enough and find out.

hollywood
11-24-2009, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by jason
yall just gave stephenville a free pass then?

didnt stop anything that night...

brownwood is beatable....

Pay attention Jason. No, Stephenville can just thank us again for building their confidence after starting out 0-2 for the second straight year. :D

We aquired several injuries that game and had to pull some starters in the second half. At some point, conceding defeat helped protect the kids that were banged up. Forget the W, district was more important. It's just Stephenville.

If the 2 played this week, it would be a total different game. Take that to the bank. Enough said.

This is going to be a fun one to see.

bwdlionfan
11-24-2009, 02:05 PM

If last week was any indication, we will have a LOT more fans on our side

hollywood
11-24-2009, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
The parking is horrible for home and visitors.
:iagree:

wimbo_pro
11-24-2009, 02:09 PM

WHAT?? The mouthing you did LAST year about Brownwood's team LAST year is coming true THIS year????

What color is the sky in your world, Rocket?

DaHop72
11-24-2009, 02:26 PM
SHUT UP WIMPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

GO BROWNWOOD LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ccmom
11-24-2009, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
SHUT UP WIMPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

GO BROWNWOOD LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hey DaSteer....is it safe to assume you will be in Aledo on Friday? :rolleyes:

:p

DaHop72
11-24-2009, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by ccmom

:p Don't stick your tongue out at me young lady, show your elders some respect.:D The jury is actually out on this one. I will be arriving in the greater metromess mid-afternoon Friday afternoon looking to sneak off Friday night to catch a good game. It would appear that both games are in that area so it will probably depend on who I con into coming with me and which game they want to go to. Clear as mud now. :devil:

ccmom
11-24-2009, 03:32 PM
Don't stick your tongue out at me young lady, show your elders some respect.:D The jury is actually out on this one. I will be arriving in the greater metromess mid-afternoon Friday afternoon looking to sneak off Friday night to catch a good game. It would appear that both games are in that area so it will probably depend on who I con into coming with me and which game they want to go to. Clear as mud now. :devil:

Whatever:rolleyes:

;)

DaHop72
11-24-2009, 03:33 PM
Whatever:rolleyes:

;) :eek: :eek: Wow, somebody took their tacky pill today. :kiss:

Ranger Mom
11-24-2009, 04:16 PM
:eek: :eek: Wow, somebody took their tacky pill today. :kiss:

She's even kinda scaring me!!:eek: :eek:

hollywood
11-24-2009, 04:33 PM

:p

I thought about it until I found out the game was at 6 instead of 7:30.

Rocket
11-25-2009, 12:05 AM
WHAT?? The mouthing you did LAST year about Brownwood's team LAST year is coming true THIS year????

What color is the sky in your world, Rocket?

LOL you missed alot of my smack last year. Last year's team was just a small portion of it.

IHStangFan
11-25-2009, 12:17 AM
Rocketman!! What's happenin amgio? GO LIONS!

wimbo_pro
11-25-2009, 12:18 AM
LOL you missed alot of my smack last year. Last year's team was just a small portion of it.

<<<Rocket Logic>>>

Brownwood is the best ever dude!!! We will win it all!!! We rock!! This year...or maybe next...well, if not then, when we get a new coach and change everything we once stood for...THEN we will win it all. If not then...well...once the kids who WOULD win it back then willl have kids who WILL when it all in the future....So I am right!!!! We win!! (not counting the years we didnt win, of course)

Go Brownwood!!!

(In a strange and twisted way...you kinda gotta respect his devotion)

Trashman
11-25-2009, 08:22 AM
<<<Rocket Logic>>>

Brownwood is the best ever dude!!! We will win it all!!! We rock!! This year...or maybe next...well, if not then, when we get a new coach and change everything we once stood for...THEN we will win it all. If not then...well...once the kids who WOULD win it back then willl have kids who WILL when it all in the future....So I am right!!!! We win!! (not counting the years we didnt win, of course)

Go Brownwood!!!

(In a strange and twisted way...you kinda gotta respect his devotion)

Can't disagree with that logic except for the part about changing everything we once stood for....... Brownwood always stands for "Truth, Justice and the American way!":D

3afan
11-25-2009, 08:41 AM
who is home team? I'll be there, will sit on the visitors side - much more parking!

wimbo_pro
11-25-2009, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Trashman
Can't disagree with that logic except for the part about changing everything we once stood for....... Brownwood always stands for "Truth, Justice and the American way!":D

LOL@Trashman....well played, sir.

garciap77
11-25-2009, 10:03 AM
Well, the Lions have been able to stop the run all season. .................................................. .................................................. .........................................

:lies: :lies: :lies:

Go Brownwood!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

garciap77
11-25-2009, 10:35 AM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Go Brownwood!!!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

BwdLion_80
11-25-2009, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
who is home team? I'll be there, will sit on the visitors side - much more parking!

Wimberley will be the home team.

BwdLion73
11-25-2009, 11:36 AM
Is there plenty of seating on the visitors side or do we need to leave early?

95mustang
11-25-2009, 11:39 AM
The stadium is a good sized stadium with plenty of seats. The problem will be parking. Last time we played Cove there we had to park in a neighborhood and walk to the stadium. Made for an uncomfortable walk back to the vehicle after the win though. The Cove fans were a little hostile.

BwdLion73
11-25-2009, 11:43 AM
Thanks

Looking4number8
11-25-2009, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
The stadium is a good sized stadium with plenty of seats. The problem will be parking. Last time we played Cove there we had to park in a neighborhood and walk to the stadium. Made for an uncomfortable walk back to the vehicle after the win though. The Cove fans were a little hostile.

Hey 95, you are way off on that one... the fans were VERY HOSTILE!! Had a cop talking trash to us and calling us cheaters.... had people on their porches yelling and cusing at us.. it was a scary of a situation I have every seen at a high school football game!

Emerson1
11-25-2009, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
Is there plenty of seating on the visitors side or do we need to leave early?

This visitors side used to be the home side. So it's very big.

Parking is terrible. You are lucky though, visitors have a parking lot, home has a small lot and streets.

Pendragon13
11-25-2009, 12:45 PM
Brownwood's offense is better.

Brownwood wins.

Next. Did ya'll lose that lovin' feeling against Wylie?:D

Looking4number8
11-25-2009, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
Did ya'll lose that lovin' feeling against Wylie?:D

How about I give you an honest answer you will like. Abilene Wylie was better than us. Glad we dont have to play you guys again. If we did I think the game would be different (of course) but on that night, we did not match up well against you guys at all. Ya'll were the better team

hollywood
11-25-2009, 01:52 PM
How about I give you an honest answer you will like. Abilene Wylie was better than us. Glad we dont have to play you guys again. If we did I think the game would be different (of course) but on that night, we did not match up well against you guys at all. Ya'll were the better team
:clap:

Well stated.

hollywood
11-25-2009, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion_80
Wimberley will be the home team.

I love our all white uni's. We play good in both, but I love the all white.

Getting closer.

How well does Wimberley travel? Anyone from Wimberley fill us in?

Pendragon13
11-25-2009, 02:04 PM
How about I give you an honest answer you will like. Abilene Wylie was better than us. Glad we dont have to play you guys again. If we did I think the game would be different (of course) but on that night, we did not match up well against you guys at all. Ya'll were the better team I was just kidding of course. You guys had the misfortune of meeting us on one of 3 nights this year that the offense was absolutely on fire. The other 2 were LaVega and then last week against Andrews. Our defense has stopped everyone this year...even our one loss against Graham.

garciap77
11-25-2009, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
............................................... Our defense has stopped everyone this year...even our one loss against Graham.

Careful! Some people might start thinking you are starting to sound like Rocket!:D

;)

garciap77
11-25-2009, 02:11 PM
Go Brownwood! Beat Wimberley!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Pendragon13
11-25-2009, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Careful! Some people might start thinking you are starting to sound like Rocket!:D

;) Nah, not delusional yet.:D I know that on any given day any team can be beaten. That's the wonderful thing about this game..

wimbo_pro
11-25-2009, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Go Brownwood! Beat Wimberley!:clap: :clap: :clap:

SHUT UP GARCIA!!!!!

nobogey72
11-25-2009, 04:23 PM
I have to say that I thought that Wimberly had the best looking uni's that I have ever seen. Also a comment about the Wimberly fans when we played them in Wimberly. Being from West Texas, I'm used to most of the men in the stands having on cowboy hats or baseball caps. In Wimberly..... not so much. It seemed like everyone was wearing those Stevie Ray Vaughan hats, or Indiana Jones hats. And boat shoes or flip flops. Probably going out and smokin' a "doobie" at half time. Yeah, and when the ref made a bad call against Wimberly there wasn't any booing or yelling and raisin' hell like I'm used to hearing. You would hear a guy in a Stevie Ray Vaughan hat say "Oh wow dude, you like totally blew that call. Man, dude that like really sucked." Pretty laid back fans. It was cool. And they like totally gave us an ol' Travis County laid back ass-whoopin also. Anyway, that's my take on Wimberly.:cool: :cool: :smoker: :smoker:

hollywood
11-25-2009, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I have to say that I thought that Wimberly had the best looking uni's that I have ever seen. Also a comment about the Wimberly fans when we played them in Wimberly. Being from West Texas, I'm used to most of the men in the stands having on cowboy hats or baseball caps. In Wimberly..... not so much. It seemed like everyone was wearing those Stevie Ray Vaughan hats, or Indiana Jones hats. And boat shoes or flip flops. Probably going out and smokin' a "doobie" at half time. Yeah, and when the ref made a bad call against Wimberly there wasn't any booing or yelling and raisin' hell like I'm used to hearing. You would hear a guy in a Stevie Ray Vaughan hat say "Oh wow dude, you like totally blew that call. Man, dude that like really sucked." Pretty laid back fans. It was cool. And they like totally gave us an ol' Travis County laid back ass-whoopin also. Anyway, that's my take on Wimberly.:cool: :cool: :smoker: :smoker:

Dude, are you serious??? They call it the hill country, maybe some herpage in them hills.

All I can say is "Snake Farm".

Deuce
11-25-2009, 05:03 PM
Brownwood by 7, I hope. See ya next week!:)

BwdLion73
11-25-2009, 05:59 PM
I have always heard that Wimberly was made up of people that were too liberal for Austin! :eek:

Inmateboss
11-25-2009, 06:09 PM
As much as i would love the chance to rub Brownwoods nose in it, I feel like we will be playing Wimberley, I just hope Brownwood doesn't Choke, but they probably will!:D

BwdLion73
11-25-2009, 06:16 PM
It's ok Boss man....we can read between the lines.:rolleyes:

wimbo_pro
11-25-2009, 06:25 PM
I have always heard that Wimberly was made up of people that were too liberal for Austin! :eek:

OK...thats it. I have canceled my gig and I am officially coming to the game to KICK YOUR BUTT!!! them fightin' words, pardner.

LOL...actually, Hayes County has voted Republican every time going back a good ways. However, there is a big percentage of liberals living amongst us. We do what we can to have them tagged (for obvious reasons). Now Austin....thats a totally different story. They didnt vote for GWB in either election, and I am not too sure about his Dad either.

I would say we are a mixed group, thats for sure...but conservative in the whole. I am not too sure about the doobie smoking though...makes the game go by too quick!!! :)

BwdLion73
11-25-2009, 07:36 PM
OK...thats it. I have canceled my gig and I am officially coming to the game to KICK YOUR BUTT!!! them fightin' words, pardner.

LOL...actually, Hayes County has voted Republican every time going back a good ways. However, there is a big percentage of liberals living amongst us. We do what we can to have them tagged (for obvious reasons). Now Austin....thats a totally different story. They didnt vote for GWB in either election, and I am not too sure about his Dad either.

I would say we are a mixed group, thats for sure...but conservative in the whole. I am not too sure about the doobie smoking though...makes the game go by too quick!!! :)

:D see there...cancel his gig! we would have to get off our tractor!!L48 has already said your not coming. :D

BEAST
11-25-2009, 08:05 PM
Honestly, who gives a damn if you come or not? The Lions will dankey stomp Wimberley. Then next week, Graham will get theirs. ;)

BEAST

Inmateboss
11-25-2009, 09:02 PM
Honestly, who gives a damn if you come or not? The Lions will dankey stomp Wimberley. Then next week, Graham will get theirs. ;)

BEAST

Your the man Beast, the Lions get to Dankey stomp Wimberley and then Graham gets to Dankey stomp Brownwood !!!! Your awesome DUDE, thanks for the support!!!:inlove: :thinking: :D

Eagle 1
11-25-2009, 09:05 PM

BEAST

Is that anything like "donkey kong"?

ccmom
11-25-2009, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
Is that anything like "donkey kong"?

Both are pretty juvenile, so I guess they are similar. :rolleyes:

:devil:

BwdLion73
11-25-2009, 10:38 PM
Both are pretty juvenile, so I guess they are similar. :rolleyes:

:devil:
I guess you realize that you and Eagle 1 will now have to be dankey stomped.;)

BEAST
11-25-2009, 11:47 PM
I said Dankey on purpose. Ask Rocket.

BEAST

Eagle 1
11-26-2009, 10:13 AM
Well I will be at the game tomorrow, and I just hope the Lions do some "dankey" stamping.
What ever that means.:thinking:

wimbotexan
11-26-2009, 11:55 AM
"Honestly, who gives a damn if you come or not? The Lions will dankey stomp Wimberley. Then next week, Graham will get theirs. " from Beast 1
Honsetly youre the biggest idiot if you think wimberley will get...as you put it "Dankey Stomped"? all yall brownwood fans already thinking about the big graham match up over looking wimberley. if you honsetly think wimberley is soft heres a lil info for you 6 kids have been sent to the hospital by the code red D in 3 games. but what do i no if Bob Shipley says it then hell it must be true. its ok we have been over looked by everyone this year and guess whos still here. i definatly cant wait to hear the barrage of brownwood excuse why they couldnt pull off the W saturday morning. Well texas has a easy game tonight at least one shipley is gonna win this week.;)

bwdlionfan
11-26-2009, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by wimbotexan
"Honestly, who gives a damn if you come or not? The Lions will dankey stomp Wimberley. Then next week, Graham will get theirs. " from Beast 1
Honsetly youre the biggest idiot if you think wimberley will get...as you put it "Dankey Stomped"? all yall brownwood fans already thinking about the big graham match up over looking wimberley. if you honsetly think wimberley is soft heres a lil info for you 6 kids have been sent to the hospital by the code red D in 3 games. but what do i no if Bob Shipley says it then hell it must be true. its ok we have been over looked by everyone this year and guess whos still here. i definatly cant wait to hear the barrage of brownwood excuse why they couldnt pull off the W saturday morning. Well texas has a easy game tonight at least one shipley is gonna win this week.;)

Sending 6 kids to the hospital sure is something to hang your hat on.

Wimberley will get what's coming tomorrow.

Tin Cup
11-26-2009, 12:12 PM
you are proud that the Big Bad Code Red D has injured 6 players??? wow kudos!!!

Brownwood 24
Wimberley 21
OT

Trashman
11-26-2009, 12:31 PM

Wow, I thought Brownwood would win by 3......now I'm thinking by 14........:rolleyes:

BwdLion73
11-26-2009, 12:33 PM
I look for both teams to be hitting hard Friday afternoon. I hope no kids from either side have to make a trip to the hospital.

cr180t
11-26-2009, 12:37 PM
Will it be web cast

wimbo_pro
11-26-2009, 01:53 PM
I look for both teams to be hitting hard Friday afternoon. I hope no kids from either side have to make a trip to the hospital.

so true BwdLion...my experience is its not the hard hit that usually injures the player, but the awkwardly angled hit. you never know. Let's all come home safe, boys.

wimbo_pro
11-26-2009, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by cr180t
Will it be web cast

dunno CR...maybe someone else knows?

wimbotexan
11-26-2009, 02:35 PM
Ok that came out sounding very wrong i am not bragging at the fact that kids have been injuried that was disrespectful what i said i was simply trying to state the fact wimberleys defense has been being called soft and likes to avoid contact when in reality we are the opposite i apologize if anyone has taken this this wrong way and didnt mean any disrespect. Players being injuried is the last thing anyone wants on a friday night game

ccmom
11-26-2009, 03:25 PM
I think Brownwood's broadcast is usually on KOXE.com

BwdLion73
11-26-2009, 03:42 PM
Ok that came out sounding very wrong i am not bragging at the fact that kids have been injuried that was disrespectful what i said i was simply trying to state the fact wimberleys defense has been being called soft and likes to avoid contact when in reality we are the opposite i apologize if anyone has taken this this wrong way and didnt mean any disrespect. Players being injuried is the last thing anyone wants on a friday night game

:thumbsup:

BwdLion73
11-26-2009, 03:50 PM
I think Brownwood's broadcast is usually on KOXE.com

I don't know if we can post other sites ...but if you google the station that ccmom listed you will find a link to the game. Award winning broadcaster Dallas Huston has been a part of the Brownwood broadcast for over 40 years. Of course as the voice of the Lions he has some homer in him, however when the game starts you will find that he calls it as it is and does not pull the punch.
:cool:

Inmateboss
11-26-2009, 08:19 PM
I don't know if we can post other sites ...but if you google the station that ccmom listed you will find a link to the game. Award winning broadcaster Dallas Huston has been a part of the Brownwood broadcast for over 40 years. Of course as the voice of the Lions he has some homer in him, however when the game starts you will find that he calls it as it is and does not pull the punch.
:cool:

Still think Wimberley would be a fun game, but poor ol Brownwood could ooch out a win, and that would be fun too. Good luck to both teams, no injuries, best team wins!!!!

Expect to WIN -- Play to WIN !!!!

GO GRAHAM STEERS !!!!!!!

wimbo_pro
11-26-2009, 08:46 PM

Glad to see your comments, WimboTexan...well said, and good luck to you Friday! Hit em hard!

cr180t
11-26-2009, 09:57 PM
Will it be web cast

Looking4number8
11-26-2009, 10:27 PM
Will it be web cast

www.koxe.com

Rocket
11-26-2009, 11:18 PM
Oh boy, wimbotexan you need to understand something. You have no idea who your beloved Texans are lining up against tomorrow. I don't even think your coaches or players have a clue what's gonna go down. Your defense is soft. The only team that will stop Brownwood tomorrow is Brownwood.

We are not Liberty Hill.

lbjacj
11-26-2009, 11:25 PM
Oh boy, wimbotexan you need to understand something. You have no idea who your beloved Texans are lining up against tomorrow. I don't even think your coaches or players have a clue what's gonna go down. Your defense is soft. The only team that will stop Brownwood tomorrow is Brownwood.

We are not Liberty Hill.

Seems I remember some saying the same thing before we played WOS in '05:D

Rocket
11-26-2009, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by lbjacj
Seems I remember some saying the same thing before we played WOS in '05:D

2 things...

1. You aren't playing WOS.
2. This isn't 2005.

Too easy. Next!

bwdaggie
11-26-2009, 11:30 PM

We are not Liberty Hill.

:spitlol: love it!!! GO LIONS!

lbjacj
11-26-2009, 11:57 PM
Just hoping for a mistake and injury free game tommorrow and I think the Texans can hang with the Lions.
Wouldn"t miss this one for anything!
GO TEXANS!!!

Looking4number8
11-27-2009, 12:05 AM
Teach em early here in Brownwood!!!

Go Lions

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ivan1961/th_daisygoBrownwood003.jpg (http://s358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ivan1961/?action=view&current=daisygoBrownwood003.flv)

Footballhudini
11-27-2009, 02:03 AM
After this weekend the lions will be able to fully concentrate on basketball.

LH_Tuff
11-27-2009, 07:05 AM
We are not Liberty Hill.

Thank goodness. Brownwood can keep you. :p

LH_Tuff
11-27-2009, 07:06 AM

What does Early have to do with this?

95mustang
11-27-2009, 08:53 AM

Go Lions

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ivan1961/th_daisygoBrownwood003.jpg (http://s358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ivan1961/?action=view&current=daisygoBrownwood003.flv)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

snaxet
11-27-2009, 09:35 AM
Time for the TEXANS to lock and load;
Everyone searching for Rocket, the talking toad;
Xenophobic he is, trembling with fear;
At last, the end of his beloved Lions is near;
No where to run, slobbering in his own drool;
Sorry, rocket, but today the TEXANS RULE.

lbjacj
11-27-2009, 10:33 AM
Off to Copperas Cove!
GO TEXANS!!!:clap:

bwdlionfan
11-27-2009, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by lbjacj
Off to Copperas Cove!
GO TEXANS!!!:clap:

Same here

Go Lions!

Emerson1
11-27-2009, 02:33 PM
Brownwood crowd is pretty small

Trashman
11-27-2009, 02:53 PM
Brownwood crowd is pretty small

Really? Brownwood side is almost full.:devil:

TexanAlum_06
11-27-2009, 03:34 PM
Im surprised that this is a defensive battle so far.

gold_33
11-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Is this game broadcast on the web??? Anyone??

wimbo_pro
11-27-2009, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by gold_33
Is this game broadcast on the web??? Anyone??

yes, 3-3 7mins in 2nd Q

http://www.koxe.com/
upper right corner

gold_33
11-27-2009, 03:43 PM
Gotcha thanks!!

STANG RED
11-27-2009, 03:55 PM
10-3 Bwood. 2:50 till half

gold_33
11-27-2009, 03:59 PM
TD Wimberley 10-10 42sec left in 2nd

Charlie47
11-27-2009, 04:00 PM
Tied at 10, 42 seconds till half.

gold_33
11-27-2009, 04:03 PM
I like our chances if we can keep it close!!!! We have been a great second half team all season!!

gold_33
11-27-2009, 04:05 PM
Stopped BW on 4th down!!! 15sec left in half Texans ball, one timeout left. Ball at the 50!!

skins4life
11-27-2009, 04:08 PM
Please keep the updates coming as I am on my work pc and can't down load any activex crap. :mad: :mad: :mad:
I guess they think I'm going to work on my "Porn" business on their pc:devil: :devil:

wimbo_pro
11-27-2009, 04:11 PM
Wimberley hanging in there with a 10-10 ballgame at half is a huge accomplishment. Two turnovers didnt help, BW gave one back, but thats ok...its tied.

We definitely are a 2nd half team. so I think our chances are good...but we still need to either force BW mistakes, or pray for them.

gold_33
11-27-2009, 04:14 PM
Just talked to my uncle at the game, he said we had two dropped passes that really hurt us but he said were hangin with them and playin good ball. We get the ball first so we need to come out this second half and score!!

cr180t
11-27-2009, 04:15 PM
I like our chances if we can keep it close!!!! We have been a great second half team all season!!

So is Brownwood. Should be a great second half. Keep the updates comin.

LE Dad
11-27-2009, 04:17 PM
Sounds like typical Texans football.:D Keep the updates coming. :clap: :clap:

wimbo_pro
11-27-2009, 04:30 PM
So is Brownwood. Should be a great second half. Keep the updates comin.

Thats what I was going to say too, cr180t. I think its probably safe to say that the game is being won in the locker room...whomever makes the right adjustments will win this game. i find this incredible at this point. I am proud of our boys.

wimbo_pro
11-27-2009, 04:34 PM
touchdown on the kick off wimberley!

gold_33
11-27-2009, 04:34 PM
TD Texans on opening kick!!!!!!

wimbo_pro
11-27-2009, 04:35 PM
<<<jumps up and down hugging Gold-33>>>

OOPS.....sorry.

gold_33
11-27-2009, 04:38 PM
<<<jumps up and down hugging Gold-33>>>

OOPS.....sorry.

Haha, i was jumping up and down though.....can't believe im missing this game!!!

3 and out for BW!!!

LH Panther Mom
11-27-2009, 04:40 PM
I can't get the broadcast to work, but am getting text updates. :clap:

gold_33
11-27-2009, 04:42 PM
Roughing the passer on 3rd down!!!! 1st down wim!! They shouldve known Blakemore gets out of bounds

gold_33
11-27-2009, 04:43 PM
Like your flag Panther mom!!! Not often will we ever see that!!

cr180t
11-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Can not get the web cast to work and not getting text. Keep updates coming.

gold_33
11-27-2009, 04:46 PM
Wim driving...at midfield 2nd down

gold_33
11-27-2009, 04:46 PM
Wim fumble!!! After 17yd completion...BW recovers

wimbo_pro
11-27-2009, 04:47 PM
fumble wim. bw has it

gold_33
11-27-2009, 04:47 PM
Big pass for BW down to the 30

wimbo_pro
11-27-2009, 04:48 PM
We cant turn over the ball and expect to beat them.

gold_33
11-27-2009, 04:52 PM
Holding on BW 1st and 20 at the 35
Incomplete pass 2nd down
Pass to the 25 3rd and 9
Incomplete 4th down
FG attempt coming.......missed!!!!!!!!!!!!

wimbo_pro
OK...I am going to let Gold33 do the play by play...I'll do the color

LH Panther Mom
Like your flag Panther mom!!! Not often will we ever see that!!
LOL! For real! And mine's more true to color than yours. ;)

wimbo_pro
11-27-2009, 04:55 PM
LHPM...what does it do when you click on the link?

gold_33
11-27-2009, 04:55 PM
Ball almost picked by Shipley 3rd down
Big run for the D train!!!! 28yds

wimbo_pro
11-27-2009, 04:56 PM
Thats right Gold33...looking good.

gold_33
11-27-2009, 04:58 PM
Loss on 1st down.
2nd and 12......run for loss of 5.
3rd and 17 incomplete.
4th down punt coming

cr180t
11-27-2009, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the updates. Reading them on my phone. Keep them comin.

gold_33
11-27-2009, 04:59 PM
Punt downed at the 5.

wyliefan
11-27-2009, 05:00 PM
Score please, how much time left.

gold_33
11-27-2009, 05:00 PM
First down defensive holding..10yd penalty
ball on the 15.
end of 3rd qtr 17-10!!!!!!

wimbo_pro
11-27-2009, 05:01 PM
17 - 10 wimberley, end of 3rd BW has ball on their 15

LH Panther Mom
LHPM...what does it do when you click on the link?
Pretty much nothing. I'm on my laptop (mother board is out on my pc) and I'm guessing I don't have the right player.

wimbo_pro
First down defensive holding..10yd penalty
ball on the 15.
end of 3rd qtr 17-10!!!!!!

Thats right Gold33...looking good. Back to you.

gold_33
11-27-2009, 05:04 PM
Thats right Gold33...looking good. Back to you.

Haha...were doing a great job!!

1st down ball on the 30..
Run for 8..2nd down
Big run for BW, 20yd gain ball to the 39

cr180t
11-27-2009, 05:04 PM
It does not open on my phone but the early location does. Maybe I can get home before the game is over.

TexanAlum_06
11-27-2009, 05:06 PM
I think this is the most undisciplined football team (penalty wise) that I have ever seen from Wimberley.

wimbo_pro
11-27-2009, 05:06 PM
This in from our announcer on the field, LHPM...

<<,It appears a man was "streaking" naked across the field. He was screaming "I am Rocketman...I am Rocketman". Back up to you in the booth>>>

gold_33
11-27-2009, 05:07 PM
Loss of 6...Ball back to the 45yd line.
Incomplete pass 3rd down...we lucked out defender fell down
19yd completion for BW 1st down....
FUMBLEEEEEE!!!! Texans ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LH Panther Mom
11-27-2009, 05:08 PM

<<,It appears a man was "streaking" naked across the field. He was screaming "I am Rocketman...I am Rocketman". Back up to you in the booth>>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :D :clap:

wimbo_pro
11-27-2009, 05:08 PM
Thats right gold33. Back to you.

cr180t
11-27-2009, 05:09 PM
Lol. Rocket would not yell that he would exspect everyone to know who he is.

gold_33
Run to the 40 1st down Wim!!
Big run for Smith 23yds.....129yds for him today

LE Dad

<<,It appears a man was "streaking" naked across the field. He was screaming "I am Rocketman...I am Rocketman". Back up to you in the booth>>> :clap: :clap:

:D

LH Panther Mom
11-27-2009, 05:11 PM
Lol. Rocket would not yell that he would exspect everyone to know who he is.
:spitlol: :spitlol:

gold_33
11-27-2009, 05:11 PM
In BW territory now...on the 42
Another huge gain for Smith down to the 6!!!

wimbo_pro
11-27-2009, 05:12 PM
OMG!!! Smith is wearing them out. We are to the 5 yrd with 7 mins to go!

TexanAlum_06
TD WIMBERLEY

LH_Tuff
Just got on here and saw this. Wow! Great game. Go Texans!!!

wimbo_pro
WE ARE UP 14!!!

gold_33
TD Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!! 24-10!!!!!

wimbo_pro
11-27-2009, 05:13 PM
TD Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!! 24-10!!!!!

Thats right Gold33. Back to you.

gold_33
11-27-2009, 05:14 PM
We need our own show!!!!

TexanAlum_06
11-27-2009, 05:14 PM
Lol wow the announcer is making excuses for Brownwood losing. Rocket is that you?

wimbo_pro
11-27-2009, 05:15 PM
We need our own show!!!!
You are right, sir. Back to you.

LH_Tuff
11-27-2009, 05:15 PM
How much time left?

Tx Challenge
11-27-2009, 05:16 PM
GO TEXANS!!!

gold_33
11-27-2009, 05:17 PM
Big play for Shipley 32yd gain!!
Ball to the 48.
loss on 1st.....
2nd down imcomplete
3rd and 17.........caught by shipley 16yd gain
4th down......got it 1st down

GR FAN
11-27-2009, 05:18 PM
Can Wimb really pull this off, here come back the thoughts of what could have been.

Is Copperas Cove selling a BBQ sandwich

wimbo_pro
Oh crap..intercepted..but penalty wim

lange4
Man theese announcers cry about injuries. In D-8 if you can make it back on the field we dont call it an injury we just say they are playing tough.

gold_33
11-27-2009, 05:19 PM
Intercepted but interference called!!!

LH Panther Mom
11-27-2009, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by GR FAN
Is Copperas Cove selling a BBQ sandwich
LOL! $.50/each ;)

gold_33
11-27-2009, 05:20 PM
TD BW.....

wimbo_pro
11-27-2009, 05:21 PM
TD BW.....

thats right Gold33...back to you, damn it.

wimbo_pro
11-27-2009, 05:21 PM
We drive the ball and eat the clock, we win.

LH_Tuff
11-27-2009, 05:22 PM
Time for Wimberley to march it down the field with Smith. Eat up that clock!

Tin Cup
The last thing i heard about injuries was when Dallas said Longoria and Ratliff were banged up early in the game...he doesn't make excuses he just calls it how it is

GR FAN
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
LOL! $.50/each ;)

I knew I shouold have went. Darn swine flu cost me a BBQ sandwich

TexanAlum_06
we REALLY cant go 3 and out here.

cr180t
Got it to work thanks for all the updates

TexanAlum_06
thats not good.

gold_33
11-27-2009, 05:24 PM
Smith hurt on 13yd loss...cramping up they say
3rd and 18!!

LE Dad
11-27-2009, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by TexanAlum_06
Lol wow the announcer is making excuses for Brownwood losing. Rocket is that you? LOL!! Doubt it but I am sure he is writing them down.:D

TexanAlum_06
11-27-2009, 05:25 PM
WHY? why are we falling apart right now at the most crucial time?

gold_33
BW ball on 50 3:18 left

wimbo_pro
Defense to win it. We either got it or we dont.

TexanAlum_06
11-27-2009, 05:26 PM
I think this drive will end in either a TD pass or Interception. Im praying for the Latter as we speak!

cr180t
11-27-2009, 05:27 PM
score?

wimbo_pro
OMG!!! wim has it!

gold_33
Fumbleeeeee wimberley recovers!!!!!!!!

TexanAlum_06
11-27-2009, 05:28 PM
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! GOOOOO TEXANS!!

Tin Cup
11-27-2009, 05:28 PM
wow merry christmas wimberley

LE Dad
11-27-2009, 05:29 PM
Fumbleeeeee wimberley recovers!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

wimbo_pro
HOLY COW!!!!!back to you Gold33!!!

TexanAlum_06
1st down = 4th round

wimbo_pro
11-27-2009, 05:30 PM
1:30 left...wim to punt...

wimbo_pro
11-27-2009, 05:32 PM
flag on a block...ball back to the 9

wimbo_pro
no time outs

TexanAlum_06
Hmm I wonder who Brownwood is going to throw to on this drive?

wimbo_pro
11-27-2009, 05:33 PM
WIMBERLEY INTERCEPTS!!!!!

TexanAlum_06
INTERCEPTION!!!!!

gold_33
Interception Wimberley!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ball game!!!!!!!!!!

wimbo_pro
WIMBERLEY WINS!!!!!!!

lange4
11-27-2009, 05:34 PM
Congratulations Wimberley. Job well done.

cr180t
11-27-2009, 05:34 PM
Who got hurt for Brownwood?

Tin Cup
11-27-2009, 05:35 PM
what a game...brownwood turnovers in 2nd half very costly...congrats to wimberley

wimbo_pro
3 OR 4 OF THEM...IT WAS NOT GOOD FOR bw

KingRob
WOW!!:eek:

Congratulations to the Texans!:clap:

LH_Tuff
Great Job Wimberley. :clap: :clap:

And Rocket will be muted for another year.

LH Panther Mom
11-27-2009, 05:36 PM

We are not Liberty Hill.

Thank the Lord for small favors!

How bad does is suck to lose to a team we beat? :thinking:

Tx Challenge
Congrats Wimberley!!:D :D

gold_33
Wow, cant belive we pulled it off!!

skins4life
11-27-2009, 05:37 PM
Congrats to Wimberley