Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Abilene Wylie: "Here"
Brownwood: "Here"
Graham: "Here"

2-3a is all present and accounted for:clap: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap:

sportzman44
11-20-2009, 11:41 PM
Simply amazing...That says a lot about 2-3a

Congratulations to Brownwood, Graham and Wylie.

navscanmaster
11-20-2009, 11:49 PM
I was going to make a weak region one comment, but I have to say this:

1. Abilene Wylie was the only one not contested at all. Everybody saw that coming.

2. Brownwood rattled off how many unanswered points after being down two TDs? Seminole seemed to be rolling along pretty well before the Brownwood D, which has restored the "d" from last year to "Brownwoo", stepped up big. Congratulations, and don't let us down next week. We need a 2-3A showdown in week 14 for the regional title.

3. Graham really surprised me. I thought early on that they were a bit overrated as a team. The Brownwood loss angered them enough that they beat AW, and now here they are with a convincing win over a very, very good Monahans team. I thought Monahans would play with passion and win this ballgame. Graham is for real, and Case is making that last run count before he has his work cut out for him trying to compete with Garrett Gilbert for any playing time at UT.

So congratulations 2-3a. Even though the rest of us pick at ya'll time to time, you have lived up the the billing as the toughest district in 3A.