PDA

View Full Version : Navasota 35 - Silsbee 34 FINAL

striker
11-20-2009, 11:23 PM
Rattlers take this hard fought game that went back and forth all night.

Congratulations Rattlers and great game by Silsbee.

Navasota 35 - Silsbee 34 FINAL

LHS 2SONS
11-20-2009, 11:29 PM
Congrats Navasota

j_dog
11-20-2009, 11:30 PM
Congratulations Rattlers! And Silsbee, what a game! Just like I knew you could.

navscanmaster
11-20-2009, 11:32 PM
And just like two years ago, #1 awaits. (in all likelyhood ;) )

Mean Green Fan
11-20-2009, 11:32 PM
Way to go Rattlers:clap: :clap: :clap:

Pawdaddy
11-20-2009, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by striker
Navasota 35 - Silsbee 34 FINAL

Wow....Sounds like a great game. Congratulations Navasota. Oh, guess who's coming to dinner next week?

navscanmaster
11-20-2009, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Pawdaddy
Wow....Sounds like a great game. Congratulations Navasota. Oh, guess who's coming to dinner next week?

Originally posted by navscanmaster

And just like two years ago, #1 awaits. (in all likelyhood ;) )

WOS87
11-20-2009, 11:37 PM
Congrats Rattlers!

21-3A goes 1-3 in the playoffs... who would've thought it at the beginning of the season?

HEMOTOXIC
11-21-2009, 12:23 AM
Good win Snakes.

Good game Silsbee.

navscanmaster
11-21-2009, 12:28 AM
It was a good game. I just got of the setx site, and I think since the Orangefield/Navasota girls game a few years back, those folks just don't like us one bit. They are already dreaming of a beatdown by Gilmer.

WOS87
11-21-2009, 01:24 AM
That doesn't surprise me one bit, knowing those folks all too well

WO-S finishes with more wins and fewer losses than Silsbee for the 5th consecutive year (8-3 vs 7-5)

;)

zebrablue2
11-21-2009, 01:30 AM
Congrats to the snakes!!:2thumbsup

Silsbee1989
11-21-2009, 01:50 AM
Congrats to the Rattlers !!!! Now go finish it up !!!!

Silsbee1989
11-21-2009, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by WOS87
That doesn't surprise me one bit, knowing those folks all too well

WO-S finishes with more wins and fewer losses than Silsbee for the 5th consecutive year (8-3 vs 7-5)

;) And who was the district champs and made it to the 2nd round ? Would it really matter if a team lost all there non district games and went on to win it all? I would think that would be a great accomplishment!!

WOS87
11-21-2009, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Silsbee1989
And who was the district champs and made it to the 2nd round ? Would it really matter if a team lost all there non district games and went on to win it all? I would think that would be a great accomplishment!!

That would be the Silsbee Tigers and no it would not. Just yanking your chain a little bit. Congrats Tigers on a grrrrrr-eat season!

:)

Better watch out next year though if we end up in the same district again!

;)

Silsbee1989
11-21-2009, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by WOS87
That would be the Silsbee Tigers and no it would not. Just yanking your chain a little bit. Congrats Tigers on a grrrrrr-eat season!

:)

Better watch out next year though if we end up in the same district again!

;) Yea......We are loosing a few....including or stud QB but hey we always come up with something just like Dan Hooks does. I am still in disbelief from lastnight.

griff
11-21-2009, 08:36 PM
I can't wait to wait to watch Johnson play for WV. He was wise in choosing to play there, and the rest of the Big East in in for a nightmare.

lulu
11-21-2009, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Silsbee1989
Yea......We are loosing a few....including or stud QB but hey we always come up with something just like Dan Hooks does. I am still in disbelief from lastnight.

I had not heard about your QB......he was/is impressive.

Silsbee1989
11-22-2009, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by lulu
I had not heard about your QB......he was/is impressive. Signed a letter of intent to play for West Virginia Mountaineers....He is VERY good. His older brother plays for the Houston Cougars. Has a good bloodline I reckon...lol

OldBison75
11-22-2009, 12:45 PM
The Silsbee Qb is the kind of player that will make any team much better. He is fast, smart, tough, and give everything he has on every play. He has great field presence and can run or pass very effectively. But, he is not the only talented player on the team. I would be willing to bet that at least three of the others will get Division 1 offers and as many as seven others will get lower level schools calling for them.

I said before this game that the winner would give Gilmer all they wanted and I still believe that after watching the game. Both offense can really put up points and make defenses look bad. Navasota got the right breaks and won this year, but I don't think that anyone that saw the game can say that one team was better than the other.

Silsbee1989
11-22-2009, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
The Silsbee Qb is the kind of player that will make any team much better. He is fast, smart, tough, and give everything he has on every play. He has great field presence and can run or pass very effectively. But, he is not the only talented player on the team. I would be willing to bet that at least three of the others will get Division 1 offers and as many as seven others will get lower level schools calling for them.

I said before this game that the winner would give Gilmer all they wanted and I still believe that after watching the game. Both offense can really put up points and make defenses look bad. Navasota got the right breaks and won this year, but I don't think that anyone that saw the game can say that one team was better than the other. I agree.....That was definatly my canidate for THE GAME OF THE YEAR. I wish I could buy a copy of the game and watch it again. It was that good!!

lulu
11-22-2009, 05:12 PM
i would have loved to seen it. just listening was exciting.