WOW:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I bet rocket is havin' a heart-a-attack right about now:eek: :eek:

Charlie47
11-20-2009, 10:41 PM
Brownwood 28
Seminole 28

wimbo_pro
11-20-2009, 10:42 PM
I gotta think BW will pull this out in the 2nd Q.

Charlie47
11-20-2009, 10:51 PM
10 min in 4th Qtr, still tied.

sportzman44
11-20-2009, 10:54 PM
Brownwood 35
Seminole 28

sportzman44
11-20-2009, 11:02 PM
Now 41- 28 Brownwood

wimbo_pro
11-20-2009, 11:08 PM
Just as I thought.

sportzman44
11-20-2009, 11:17 PM
Final
Brownwood 41
Seminole 28

STANG RED
11-20-2009, 11:32 PM
Great job Brownwood Lions! But you better not wait till the 2nd half to start playing from here on out.

DaHop72
11-21-2009, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Great job Brownwood Lions! But you better not wait till the 2nd half to start playing from here on out. Great job Lions, once again I agree with Stang Red can't keep depending on half time adjustments to overcome a bad first half. Graham did a similar thing, played the 2nd and 4th but didn't do so well in the 1st and 3rd.

BEAST
11-21-2009, 12:52 AM
This was a strange night. They were so amped up to start the game, and our D was over playing everything. After half we settled down and played some ball. I'm pretty sure our guys took them Seminole for an easy win. Big mistake. Won't happen again.

BEAST

ccmom
11-21-2009, 01:40 AM
Congrats, Lions! Go District 2, Go!

LionFan72
11-21-2009, 02:32 AM
Congrats to the Lions and the Seminole Indians, heck of game. Played with a lot of class and sportsmanship by both teams. Don't know how many the Indians are returning next year, but if the QB, #10, RB, and some of the line return, I expect to see them again next year. Hats off to an all out effort.

Looking4number8
11-21-2009, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by LionFan72
Congrats to the Lions and the Seminole Indians, heck of game. Played with a lot of class and sportsmanship by both teams. Don't know how many the Indians are returning next year, but if the QB, #10, RB, and some of the line return, I expect to see them again next year. Hats off to an all out effort.
No doubt, #7 to # 9 tore us up in the 1st half. No excuses, Seminole just plain whipped us in the first half. The only way we covered #9 in the 2nd half was putting big pressure on the QB. (by the way, we did all the late defense with out on of o our best defensive player, hopefully Henry will be back next week)

Looking4number8
11-21-2009, 03:05 PM
a couple more facts about this game. Brownwood had zero official pass attempts in the 2nd half (we threw it once for a long completions but it was called back for offensive pass interference) and sophomore Stheel Ratliff rushed for 257 yards...

navajo joe
11-21-2009, 05:02 PM
this game was awsome navarro came out and threw the ball just like i thought he was going too , the whole indian team came out and played a great game , our corners and safety's did a good job of not letting shipley burn us on the long catch, but hands down to the brownwood defense which came out in the second half and stopped our offense from doing anything, also that runningback you guys have is a awsome RB , he ran hard and with alot of heart. congrats brownwood hope you guys take the championship trophy p.s game would have been closer if it wasnt for desperation throws in the final minutes

Looking4number8
11-21-2009, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by navajo joe
this game was awsome navarro came out and threw the ball just like i thought he was going too , the whole indian team came out and played a great game , our corners and safety's did a good job of not letting shipley burn us on the long catch, but hands down to the brownwood defense which came out in the second half and stopped our offense from doing anything, also that runningback you guys have is a awsome RB , he ran hard and with alot of heart. congrats brownwood hope you guys take the championship trophy p.s game would have been closer if it wasnt for desperation throws in the final minutes

I agree with you about the desperation throws. I understand faking a punt to get you back in the game but on 4th and 40 from your own 2 yard line with 6 minutes left and only down by 7.... That really did not make any sense and cost the coach another 6 points.

How many of your kids were seniors? It was a fun wild game....

Oh and to toot our horn a little, how did you like our crowd, we must have had close to 5000 fans on our side last night, it was great to see us travel so well

WTF-82
11-21-2009, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by LionFan72
Congrats to the Lions and the Seminole Indians, heck of game. Played with a lot of class and sportsmanship by both teams. Don't know how many the Indians are returning next year, but if the QB, #10, RB, and some of the line return, I expect to see them again next year. Hats off to an all out effort. ...

they a lot of sophs

BwdLion73
11-21-2009, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by navajo joe

Seminole was a class act and did more to help Brownwood down the line than we may ever know. I'm glad we have the coaching staff that we do because I was begining to feel a little queasy at the half.

I also curious to know how our crowd looked and sounded to Navajo Joe.

navajo joe
11-22-2009, 02:49 AM
the lions are lucky to have such an awsome fan base , you guys were loud and there were alot of people. seminole is a big farming community so most of our fans are farmers so alot of them couldnt make it because they are harvesting right now and are on a time limit ,most of them are working day and night to meet a deadline.

garciap77
11-23-2009, 09:56 AM
Congrats BW!

Deuce
11-23-2009, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
a couple more facts about this game. Brownwood had zero official pass attempts in the 2nd half (we threw it once for a long completions but it was called back for offensive pass interference) and sophomore Stheel Ratliff rushed for 257 yards...

This is incredible to me. Sounds like a great job by Shipley knowing what he needed to change in the 2nd half to turn the game around. Nice win! Hope to see u next week.

Rocket
11-23-2009, 11:50 AM
Seminole is a class act all the way around. I drive through Seminole 3 times a week and it is good to see the kids and fan base represent well. Good luck to you guys in the future.