PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale vs. Coldspring Updates

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-20-2009, 08:50 PM
It is 7-0 Rockdale. Coldspring has the ball on the Rockdale 20 yard line, first down.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-20-2009, 08:53 PM
Touchdown Coldspring. PAT is good.

Tied 7-7

Around a minute to go in the first quarter.

Old Tiger
11-20-2009, 08:58 PM
Go Tigers! Thanks for the update BBDE.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-20-2009, 08:58 PM
Rockdale throws an interception. Coldspring returns the ball to the 20 yard line.

Beginning of the second quarter.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-20-2009, 08:59 PM
http://67.78.109.38/radiodestiny.html

That is the radio link.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-20-2009, 09:02 PM
Touchdown Coldspring.

15-7 Coldspring leads after a Tiger interception. Extra point snap goes over the holder and the kicker takes it in for a 2-pt. conversion.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-20-2009, 09:04 PM
I'm going to stop listening. Rockdale was winning when I tuned in. I'm a bit superstitious.

Old Tiger
11-20-2009, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I'm going to stop listening. Rockdale was winning when I tuned in. I'm a bit superstitious. :thinking: :thinking: 21-15 Rockdale lol

Who got the ball first?

WOS1
11-20-2009, 09:39 PM
Have any of you lost the feed?

Old Tiger
11-20-2009, 09:43 PM
21-21 halftime

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-20-2009, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
21-21 halftime

Text me updates please?

WOS87
11-20-2009, 11:45 PM
Coldspring 51
Rockdale 35
FINAL

All out CAT
11-21-2009, 12:03 AM
so did Coldsprings actually win? the austin football fever says Rockdale advances. wouldn't surprise me they screwed it up.

Yoe_09
11-21-2009, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by All out CAT
so did Coldsprings actually win? the austin football fever says Rockdale advances. wouldn't surprise me they screwed it up.

yeah they did, Coldspring won 51-35

trojandad
11-21-2009, 04:03 AM
rockdale played a heck of a game, they could have easily won this game, we worked hard to try and give it away.....at the end i was really impressed at the end of the game when rockdale stood behind the trojans for their school song, was true class.....wish we would have reciprocated....

and i asked after the game about that very thing (2 pt attempt) and was told the kicker was cramping, didn't see him on the bench at that time but then again i wasn't looking for him at the time....

nothing about that game that rockdale should be ashamed of, i wish we played these guys every year.....

RTigMom
11-21-2009, 09:46 AM
Thanks TrojanDad.

Our boys have played with class all year long! This was group of special young men. Every game, they have gone to the other teams side to listen to their school song and have represented our school well.
It was hard to watch when our boys were shaking hands with the other team to hear the other side singing Nah Nah Nah Hey Hey Hey Goodbye! I do know our boys never gave up and played til the end. I am so proud of them! Congrats on your win Coldspring.

Way to go Caldwell and Navasota! Represent D24. I will be rooting for you!!

87 TIGER
11-21-2009, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by trojandad
rockdale played a heck of a game, they could have easily won this game, we worked hard to try and give it away.....at the end i was really impressed at the end of the game when rockdale stood behind the trojans for their school song, was true class.....wish we would have reciprocated....

and i asked after the game about that very thing (2 pt attempt) and was told the kicker was cramping, didn't see him on the bench at that time but then again i wasn't looking for him at the time....

nothing about that game that rockdale should be ashamed of, i wish we played these guys every year..... Standing and listening to the opposing school song is something Coach Miller brought here 4 years ago, we do that every game win or lose to give respect to the other team. I agree with RTigMom this was a special group, I will really miss these guys. Tigers hold your heads high, love those Tigers.

Good luck Trojans

WOS1
11-21-2009, 10:43 AM
Congratulations to Coldspring... keep it rolling. Carthage had a close call last night so they aren't bullett proof.

ProudHornetMom
11-21-2009, 11:41 AM
TrojanDad - I am always so impressed with your posts. What a first class response.

RTigMom - When I was hearing updates last night, I was thinking about you...not in a condescending or pity party way...but in a mom to mom kind of way. I wish your son the best of the best from here on out!

RTigMom
11-21-2009, 02:02 PM
Thanks HornetMom,

Good luck to the Hornets from here on out. We will be rooting for you!! I was proud of our boys. They never quit. Just wasn't our time. Thanks for the good wishes. I know he will be okay. Just some pain this morning and tears last night!!!

Hope your #2 player will have a speedy recovery. Our thoughts are with him and his family.

trojandad
11-21-2009, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by WOS1
Congratulations to Coldspring... keep it rolling. Carthage had a close call last night so they aren't bullett proof.

thanks buddy.....hope you can make it next week.....was wearing my mustang attire.....you, too, rtigmom....

trojandad
11-22-2009, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by 87 TIGER
Standing and listening to the opposing school song is something Coach Miller brought here 4 years ago, we do that every game win or lose to give respect to the other team. I agree with RTigMom this was a special group, I will really miss these guys. Tigers hold your heads high, love those Tigers.

Good luck Trojans

your fans were really supportive as well.....i remember when i first showed up i thought you guys might be one of the few teams with fewer followers than us, but then i remember looking back over with you guys down two scores, less than 4 min left and it looked like not one fan had gone home....that means a lot to your guys when they know you stick with them to the end, win or lose....

i dont blame you guys for pulling for caldwell if we'd be lucky enough to meet them in two weeks, but i hope you'd consider going with us next week, the stands will be a better place with good people there.....