PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Kazakhstan

NateDawg39
11-20-2009, 03:13 PM
It is a little cold here...kinda like when you cross into the Western side of the Big Sandy :D

Bullaholic
11-20-2009, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
It is a little cold here...kinda like when you cross into the Western side of the Big Sandy :D

Nate! How in the world are you? Sure good to hear from you. How in the world did you end up in one of the most remote places on earth? Nevermind---I forgot you are from Decatur and there are just not that many places in the world that will accept you folks. :D You can't be happy about the Battle of Big Sandy the last 2 years---although I will say that Decatur played their hearts out in this year's game and dang near beat us. Take care of yourself over there. May God Bless and Keep you safe...

STANG RED
11-20-2009, 03:26 PM
Good to hear from you Nate. Keep your head down, and come home safe.

NateDawg39
11-20-2009, 07:28 PM
lol im over hear inspecting in the oil fields. Its chilly and the food is about as rough as it can be. But I enjoy the people i work with and like traveling like i am.

I'm kinda sad Decatur lost Ken, but hope Bridgeport reps Wise County well tonight and for weeks to come. It would be nice to shut Boyd up about being the only team in the county to win state in Football. Like i tell em, if we had an ageless coach and a team of 20 something year olds we all would have pretty sharp teams. ;)