PDA

View Full Version : Celina vs Kennedale Internet Broadcast

bigdaddy
11-20-2009, 06:55 AM
The Celina vs Kennedale game can be heard online at

celinabobcast.com

bigdaddy
11-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Correction there will be a link to the Celina vs Kennedale broadcast on celinabobcast.com

Mark Kissinger has establshed relationships with ALL of the PLAYERS but Pat Hunn feels he should broadcast the playoff games even though Mark has been there for ALL the baseball, pee wee football, 7 on 7 Championship run as well as all the Varsity and some JV games.

Please email Mark for your support . Click on CelinaBobcast .com

It's all about the kids not one who thinks he should be the Voice of the Bobcats. My support is 10,000 % for Mark Kissinger who is the real Voice of the Bobcats and has unselfishly supported our boys and community above and beyond .

coachkiss
11-20-2009, 04:26 PM
Just as an FYI...I appreciate your candor and support. However, this has never been about me or anyone else. This has been about the kids. There are a lot of traditions in the town of Celina, and these guys have been broadcasting for a long time. Out of respect to them, they should call the game.

There has not been any back-room deals or anything of the sort. There are 100 ways I can serve these kids and this team. If I'm not broadcasting, I will work harder at the others.

I appreciate your kind words about our time commitment. It means a lot. In the end, it doesn't matter who broadcasts as long as the listeners have a chance to listen. No need to air out perceived differences publicly. Pat and I have talked and are in agreement.

I have enjoyed every minute that we have spent with this team and the connection that we have with them. In the end, that is what matters to me. These are the best kids in the world, and my time commitment will not change, just my avenue of service to them.

RPF2666
11-20-2009, 04:43 PM
Well said Mark...

BobcatBenny
11-20-2009, 05:02 PM
Team Mark? ... OR ... Team Pat?

Sorry ... I couldn't help myself. But if you don't get the reference you must not know any females. ;)

TheDOCTORdre
11-20-2009, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Team Mark? ... OR ... Team Pat?

Sorry ... I couldn't help myself. But if you don't get the reference you must not know any females. ;)

i've lost respect for you because of that reference :D

Stephenson
11-20-2009, 05:30 PM
Thanks Mark. You've done a great job and we appreciate all your hard work.

Txbroadcaster
11-20-2009, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by coachkiss
Just as an FYI...I appreciate your candor and support. However, this has never been about me or anyone else. This has been about the kids. There are a lot of traditions in the town of Celina, and these guys have been broadcasting for a long time. Out of respect to them, they should call the game.

There has not been any back-room deals or anything of the sort. There are 100 ways I can serve these kids and this team. If I'm not broadcasting, I will work harder at the others.

I appreciate your kind words about our time commitment. It means a lot. In the end, it doesn't matter who broadcasts as long as the listeners have a chance to listen. No need to air out perceived differences publicly. Pat and I have talked and are in agreement.

I have enjoyed every minute that we have spent with this team and the connection that we have with them. In the end, that is what matters to me. These are the best kids in the world, and my time commitment will not change, just my avenue of service to them.

While your being stand up about it..still does not make it right. That is called poaching in the broadcast world when one person does all the grinding games and someone else swoops in come play-off time and takes over. It is unethical and not fair to the person that did all the "regular" games and then gets dropped.

charlesrixey
11-20-2009, 08:14 PM
i agree, txb

i have enjoyed listening to Hunn's broadcasts for a long time (i don't know if he has been doing it long enough to have been the broadcaster for the first game i listened to on the radio, in 95 against Stinnett West Texas (has he done it longer than 13 years?) but this is the first year i have been able to listen to all of the games throughout the season, bringing me much closer to back in Texas, and given the fine job that has been done so far it seems quite uncouth to change hands now in the second round of the playoffs. coachkiss and co did all of the legwork up to this point, and i think they clearly deserve a chance to finish the job.

CHS_89
11-20-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Stephenson
Thanks Mark. You've done a great job and we appreciate all your hard work.

2nd that!!