PDA

View Full Version : Navasota, Rockdale and Caldwell

ProudHornetMom
11-20-2009, 12:15 AM
Here's to travel mercies, no injuries and 3 great wins for the D24. Good luck Rattlers, Tigers and Hornets. :clap:

Rabid Cougar
11-20-2009, 12:25 AM
No late season hurricanes?

RTigMom
11-20-2009, 07:46 AM
Good Luck Caldwell, Navasota, and Rockdale. Represent D24!! Hope to meet up with you again HornetMom.

Superbacker 00'
11-20-2009, 08:15 AM
God be with all the teams tonight and their families protecting them on the trips tonight. also to put your hand over all the players that they may leave the game as they came in Jesus name amen!!!!!!!!!! Now lets get ready to rumble!!!!! luv them Rattlers wowoo!!!!:D

Global Swarming
11-20-2009, 09:12 AM
Amen, I know that there was a flash flood watch for Waller County. I believe that the rain is supposed to move out around 6 from what I understand. So please be careful everyone and let's go get'em.

Coach BS
11-20-2009, 09:59 AM
Go D-24! 3 wins baby

HEMOTOXIC
11-20-2009, 10:29 AM
GOOD LUCK ROCKDALE & CALDWELL!

GO SNAKES!

ProudHornetMom
11-20-2009, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Superbacker 00'
God be with all the teams tonight and their families protecting them on the trips tonight. also to put your hand over all the players that they may leave the game as they came in Jesus name amen!!!!!!!!!! Now lets get ready to rumble!!!!! luv them Rattlers wowoo!!!!:D

What a wonderful prayer. Thank you.

OldBison75
11-20-2009, 11:01 AM
All year long we have heard how good District 25 is and how good some others are. Not much has been said about our district, but it is pretty darn good. Any of the three teams in the playoffs are capable of deep runs and all have the coaching to take the titles in thier respective divisions. Caldwell is, well the Hornets are good enough in my mind to beat Carthage and advance to the finals. Rockdale just might end up being the team Caldwell beats to get out of the region. Navasota has a tall order facing Silsbee and then following with Gilmer or LaVega if they get by this week. In my mind, Navasota has the kind of team to play with Gilmer and make it very interesting, but that is thought for next week.

Good luck to Caldwell and Rockdale this week and I hope that my predictions come true and I can be there for the rematch between you guys in the Regional finals. It will be tough, but I think I can stand in the endzone and cheer for both teams.

And Rattlers---Strike Hard and Strike Fast and lets win a few more.

ProudHornetMom
11-20-2009, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by OldBison75
All year long we have heard how good District 25 is and how good some others are. Not much has been said about our district, but it is pretty darn good. Any of the three teams in the playoffs are capable of deep runs and all have the coaching to take the titles in thier respective divisions. Caldwell is, well the Hornets are good enough in my mind to beat Carthage and advance to the finals. Rockdale just might end up being the team Caldwell beats to get out of the region. Navasota has a tall order facing Silsbee and then following with Gilmer or LaVega if they get by this week. In my mind, Navasota has the kind of team to play with Gilmer and make it very interesting, but that is thought for next week.

Good luck to Caldwell and Rockdale this week and I hope that my predictions come true and I can be there for the rematch between you guys in the Regional finals. It will be tough, but I think I can stand in the endzone and cheer for both teams.

And Rattlers---Strike Hard and Strike Fast and lets win a few more.

OldBison....Thank you. You've had confidence in Caldwell and I appreciate you going against the nay-sayers and calling it as you see it. Of course I hope it comes true but if not...I am so appreciative of your support.

Big boy pants time now for our D24 teams. Let's go win some games.

RTigMom
11-20-2009, 01:32 PM
:ditto: ProudHornetMom and OldBison