PDA

View Full Version : District 31-3A vs District 29-3A

SintonFan
11-19-2009, 11:19 PM
Both districts are still alive and playing each other. Your thoughts on who will dominate or do you think they are pretty even?
I think District 31-3A can win two of three and maybe more.
Any predictions?

dawg4life
11-19-2009, 11:31 PM
Bandera and Devine win. Pearsall get shut down

bulldog82
11-19-2009, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by dawg4life
Bandera and Devine win. Pearsall get shut down i agree !

SintonFan_inAustin
11-19-2009, 11:42 PM
Take care of business District 31!!

http://krisinternal.cordillera.tv/sports/logo/sinton.gif
http://krisinternal.cordillera.tv/sports/logo/ingleside.gif
http://krisinternal.cordillera.tv/sports/logo/mathis.gif

99IHSMustang
11-20-2009, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Take care of business District 31!!

http://krisinternal.cordillera.tv/sports/logo/sinton.gif
http://krisinternal.cordillera.tv/sports/logo/ingleside.gif
http://krisinternal.cordillera.tv/sports/logo/mathis.gif

Ditto!... Lets keep it going gentlemen.

maroonpirate04
11-20-2009, 01:14 AM
GO BIG MAROON AND BLUE--- WITH FORCES COMBINED WE CAN BE POWERFUL!!! LETS SHOW 'EM HOW 31-3A IS TOUGH AND NOTHING GET THROUGH THE WALL!!:D :D

dawg4life
11-20-2009, 01:22 AM
So all of district 31 thinks they will sweep? i mean, were gonna give you the pearsall game. yall dont think we'll win 1 of the other 2?

CueroGobblers
11-20-2009, 02:27 AM
So all of district 31 thinks they will sweep? i mean, were gonna give you the pearsall game. yall dont think we'll win 1 of the other 2?
Mathis vs Devine will be a good game!!! The only thing about having a bye is gettn ready for a huge game. In devines case that bye might of hurt them because they didnt know who they were going to play til last Friday so they only had just a week to get prepared. I dont know if them (Devine) left the Mathis stadium confident or concern because some of the football players and coaches were there watching the game. During the season its ok to have a bye cuz you know who your going to play next unfortunately for Devine this might have hurt them. Mathis is playing really good both on offense and defense. I'm picking Mathis to win by 10! Good luck to both teams and GOOO PIRATES!!!!!

big daddy russ
11-20-2009, 03:35 AM
I'm holding off judgment. Too many teams too evenly matched in my mind to make a prediction. It could any which way.

99IHSMustang
11-20-2009, 09:25 AM

I didn't say that, but nonetheless I will support and root for our District in the playoffs. That doesn't mean your district couldn't sweep our district either. With that being said its gameday and we will find out tonight.

pirate4state
11-20-2009, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
I didn't say that, but nonetheless I will support and root for our District in the playoffs. That doesn't mean your district couldn't sweep our district either. With that being said its gameday and we will find out tonight. I agree. I would love for us to sweep again this week. Here is hoping the weather cooperates.

GO PIRATES!!!

GO DISTRICT 31-3A!!!

FmrPirate14
11-20-2009, 10:28 AM
Sinton 35 Pearsall 14
Mathis 21 Devine 14
Bandera 42 Ingleside 28

those r my predictions but wouldnt be surprised if Devine beats Mathis & Ingleside hangs 40+ on Bandera

SintonFan
11-20-2009, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by FmrPirate14
Sinton 35 Pearsall 14
Mathis 21 Devine 14
Bandera 42 Ingleside 28

those r my predictions but wouldnt be surprised if Devine beats Mathis & Ingleside hangs 40+ on Bandera

Cool!
I myself am hesitant to predict scores because of so many unknowns(weather, first time matches and all).
I do think that Ingleside will surprise some people tonight. The have a ton of talent at many positions. They will give Bandera a few problems.;)

IHStangFan
11-20-2009, 06:48 PM
Go D31!!! Go kick some D29 tail!!

SintonFan
11-20-2009, 06:49 PM
Did yall know that this is the first time Ingleside-Bandera and Mathis-Devine have met according to the SA paper?:eek:

Sinton leads 2-1 over Pearsall all time according to the same source.

GO 31-3A!!!!!!!!!

IHStangFan
11-20-2009, 06:52 PM
Will this game be on the radio/web?

SintonFan
11-20-2009, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Will this game be on the radio/web?

There was no radio stations in the SA paper today for Mathis-Devine or Ingleside-Bandera.
I know the Sinton game was supposed to be on two Corpus Christi radio stations. :)

IHStangFan
11-20-2009, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
There was no radio stations in the SA paper today for Mathis-Devine or Ingleside-Bandera.
I know the Sinton game was supposed to be on two Corpus Christi radio stations. :) I know there's a station in Bandera that has broadcast their games in the past....just can't find any info on if they're gonna carry the Bandera/Ingleside game.

SintonFan
11-20-2009, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I know there's a station in Bandera that has broadcast their games in the past....just can't find any info on if they're gonna carry the Bandera/Ingleside game.

Sinton game will be on FM 93.5 and 104.9 according to the CCCT.

That would be great if the Ingleside game was on a local station. I didn't see it in the paper. Sorry.

Dude, I just got my own computer back to life. I now have to re-download SP 2 and all the other updates. I am on my daughter computer now posting this.:(

I hope CG gets my message and I can post quarterly updates of the Mathis-Devine game.

SintonPirateFan
11-20-2009, 07:54 PM
i haven't seen anything yet....anybody know if there will be twitter updates from SintonPirates???

SintonPirateFan
11-20-2009, 07:58 PM
never mind......there's the Pirates!!

SintonFan
11-20-2009, 08:03 PM
I just finished SP 2. Sweet! :clap:
Back on my own computer for the time being.

I just contacted CueroGobblers on the phone and he will be giving me quarterly updates at the least, for the Mathis-Devine game.

IHStangFan
11-20-2009, 08:05 PM
Nice.....

Yeah...I did away w/ all that crap and bought a Mac. :D As Ferris Bueller once said..."if you have the means...I highly recommend picking one up."

SintonFan
11-20-2009, 08:17 PM
IHSF, I only found this for the Bandera area and don't know if they will broadcast the game. They do have a live feed though.
http://www.texasrebelradio.com/homepage.htm
This link is raw because for some reason vB Code button aren't working now. lol
Crap! Heck! The Smilies aren't working now! Thank goodness I remember the ones I use most.:D

IHStangFan
11-20-2009, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
IHSF, I only found this for the Bandera area and don't know if they will broadcast the game. They do have a live feed though.
http://www.texasrebelradio.com/homepage.htm
This link is raw because for some reason vB Code button aren't working now. lol
Crap! Heck! The Smilies aren't working now! Thank goodness I remember the ones I use most.:D yeah...I looked at the site a little earlier...no sign of a broadcast on the site...but I will check in w/ them after kickoff time and see.

SintonFan
11-20-2009, 08:56 PM
Good luck Buddy.;)

IHStangFan
11-20-2009, 09:05 PM
No dice man....no Ingleside game. :(

SintonFan
11-20-2009, 11:36 PM
Two out of three isn't that bad!!!!!!!

Sorry Mathis. I know you guys will come back stronger next year and give everyone "fits".:)

sinton66
11-20-2009, 11:45 PM
Unfortunately for Devine, they now draw the La Grange/ Edna winner.

SintonFan
11-21-2009, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Unfortunately for Devine, they now draw the La Grange/ Edna winner.

lol
I don't know, but either of those teams shouldn't take Devine lightly. ;)