PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell Natives

coach
11-19-2009, 08:07 PM
I will be attending the game tomorrow...hope to see you there

HornetMom
11-19-2009, 08:15 PM
CHS_CG and I will be there along with Tay.

CHS_CG
11-19-2009, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by coach

Lookin forward to seeing you again! Glad you are going to make our game!

coach
11-19-2009, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by HornetMom
CHS_CG and I will be there along with Tay.

are we going to m&g...eagles victory will be there as well

CHS_CG
11-19-2009, 08:26 PM
are we going to m&g...eagles victory will be there as well

Dunno, we havent really done one this year but we can... and do you HAVE to bring him lol.

Just say on CBS they are putting Waller Co (which is where waller is) under a flash flood watch till 6pm tomorrow night:mad: This rain better not ruin the sign I have been working on!!!!

OldBison75
11-19-2009, 08:29 PM
Coach, if you haven't see the Hornet's in action this year, get ready for a show. They have a super offensive team and the defense is not the biggest or strongest, but it is one of the toughest and hardes hitting you will find anywhere. They are very similar to the ability of the LH team in that they can pound and pound for four or five yards all night and when you think you have them in a bind, they break a big play. Defensively they are just like thier mascot, they swarm and sting.

This is the only team in the region in Division 2 that I think is capable of beating Carthage. That is the highest compliment I can pay them.

coach
11-19-2009, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
Coach, if you haven't see the Hornet's in action this year, get ready for a show. They have a super offensive team and the defense is not the biggest or strongest, but it is one of the toughest and hardes hitting you will find anywhere. They are very similar to the ability of the LH team in that they can pound and pound for four or five yards all night and when you think you have them in a bind, they break a big play. Defensively they are just like thier mascot, they swarm and sting.

This is the only team in the region in Division 2 that I think is capable of beating Carthage. That is the highest compliment I can pay them.

well im anxious to see them...hopefullly they will put on a show for us tomorrow

ProudHornetMom
11-19-2009, 11:23 PM

Come join the tailgate party. Begins at 5:30 rain or shine.

ProudHornetMom
11-19-2009, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75

Very kind words OldBison and much appreciated.