PDA

View Full Version : Wylie Injuries?

hotdog
11-19-2009, 06:31 PM
Does anyone know if Jimmy Holly and Matt Preston are back to 100%?

TheDOCTORdre
11-19-2009, 06:34 PM
I have no idea, but no disrespect intended but I really dont see them being needed too much this week if they are healthy

Z-RO
11-19-2009, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I have no idea, but no disrespect intended but I really dont see them being needed too much this week if they are healthy

Agreed

hotdog
11-19-2009, 06:45 PM
That's what I hear.... hopefully that is correct.... I'm probably looking down the road a little too soon, looks like Burnet might be next....

TheDOCTORdre
11-19-2009, 06:46 PM
you going to the game hotdog?

hotdog
11-19-2009, 06:57 PM
No, I would love to but not able to this time. If Wylie moves on, I'm sure going to try the next one, depends on grandbaby.

ivchris
11-19-2009, 07:27 PM
Yes

Pendragon13
11-19-2009, 08:58 PM
I don't know about Matt but Jimmy Holley came back for the Sweetwater game and played last week as well..

BEAST
11-19-2009, 10:55 PM
Assuming The Wood wins, we already know we play next Friday @ 2:00. Any chance yall and Burnet will square off Saturday in Brownwood?

BEAST

markp08
11-19-2009, 11:28 PM
I heard Preston spent all week in Dallas at a top secret rehab facility and may not even make the trip due to his rehab schedule. ;)

slingshot
11-20-2009, 12:08 AM
<<<<THIS JUST IN FROM WYLIE SPORTS CENTRAL>>>No Bogey flew in noted sports medicine/orthopedic expert Dr. James Andrews on his private jet to evaluate Matt and Jimmy... unfortunately by the time they arrived No Bogey had served him too many Pina Coladas and Vienna Sausages on the flight (you know we only serve the best) and the poor chap was ready for a good long nap to sleep it off. Last report I had both of them were holed up green as a goard at injuredinmelee's place after Bogey's wife kicked them out... maybe he'll get a chance to look at the players next week. :D

injuredinmelee
11-20-2009, 12:12 AM
I heard Hugh had his connections at UIL delay the Andrews game indefinitely until both players 100%. Andrews coach is expecting the game to finally take place second week of december.

Inmateboss
11-20-2009, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by slingshot
<<<<THIS JUST IN FROM WYLIE SPORTS CENTRAL>>>No Bogey flew in noted sports medicine/orthopedic expert Dr. James Andrews on his private jet to evaluate Matt and Jimmy... unfortunately by the time they arrived No Bogey had served him too many Pina Coladas and Vienna Sausages on the flight (you know we only serve the best) and the poor chap was ready for a good long nap to sleep it off. Last report I had both of them were holed up green as a goard at injuredinmelee's place after Bogey's wife kicked them out... maybe he'll get a chance to look at the players next week. :D

Well if Pina Coladas and Vienna Sausages are high enough class for ya'll, then I don't feel bad for bringing Red kool aid and Peanut butter& Potted meat sandwiches to the Graham/Monahans M&G.
Good Luck, and keep fighting!!!

squid
11-20-2009, 07:54 AM
BEAST, any rumors where B'wood is looking at next Friday? Sure would like to see you guys in Shotwell...

but I'm thinking yall and Graham, thats still a couple of weeks away if that happens...

BEAST
11-20-2009, 10:36 AM
Again, this is assuming we win, Ive been told if its Wimberly, it will be in Copperas Cove. If its Iowa Park, Ive been told it is in Springtown. Either will be Friday at 2:00. That is not official, but from a good source. Again, we have to win first.

BEAST

squid
11-20-2009, 03:09 PM
the word at the Wylie sendoff this afternoon was that Preston will start. The question was how long he will play......I talked to him and he said he practiced all week and felt fine.

hotdog
11-20-2009, 05:42 PM
Glad to hear he is good to go...