PDA

View Full Version : Graham-Monahans M&G

DaHop72
11-18-2009, 10:59 PM
So, with all the posters commenting on the game thread a M&G should be in order. Since the gate keeper on the north end has to be bribed, how about by the Mustang statue in front of the concession stand on the south end?

Any takers?

Sweetwater Red
11-18-2009, 11:47 PM
I'm not going to be there. But, I'd be willing to bet that it will be the norm.
10 Sweetwater and Snyder posters and 1 or 2 Monahans/Graham posters. :(

STANG RED
11-19-2009, 10:12 AM
Hop, I think these little wennie steers and loboes are afraid to meet up face to face.:confused:

Nobody talks more trash to each other than Swater/Snyder, yet we have some great M&Gs. Whats wrong with these poor little spineless steers and loboes? What a bunch of pansies. :tongue: :taunt: :stirpot:

justlikesports
11-19-2009, 10:36 AM
If I was going to be at the game I would definitely do a M&G, but I am in central Texas to watch state volleyball, see old friends and go to the Longhorn game. Hope everyone has a good time. Be safe. Good luck to both teams and may it be an injury free game. Go Loboes!

skins4life
11-19-2009, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Hop, I think these little wennie steers and loboes are afraid to meet up face to face.:confused:

Nobody talks more trash to each other than Swater/Snyder, yet we have some great M&Gs. Whats wrong with these poor little spineless steers and loboes? What a bunch of pansies. :tongue: :taunt: :stirpot:

Would love to be there to see the "Fire-Works";) but have to go with middle son to TN to get his car..:( By the way any one want to buy a '69 Chevelle SS with a 454? Send me an e-mail.

STANG you're probably right!! It will be like the Monahans/Bridgeport game last year, all Sweetwater/Snyder/Bridgeport fans and 1 Monahans poster shows up late and didn't get in the M&G pic..:eek: :devil:
Ya'll have fun!!

HOP/STANG RED keep me posted on the score and the "Fire-works" between Daddy D 11 and 20Lobo10 IF they meet...
:stirpot: :stirpot:

DaHop72
11-19-2009, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by justlikesports
If I was going to be at the game I would definitely do a M&G, but I am in central Texas to watch state volleyball, see old friends and go to the Longhorn game. Hope everyone has a good time. Be safe. Good luck to both teams and may it be an injury free game. Go Loboes! And I know that to be true, when I met you I think there was about 4 of us at that one. :D

GetRDoneStangs
11-19-2009, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
So, with all the posters commenting on the game thread a M&G should be in order. Since the gate keeper on the north end has to be bribed, how about by the Mustang statue in front of the concession stand on the south end?

Any takers?

Sounds like a plan...and maybe......

A little Ms. Allens before the game????

Geez...where are Monahans/Graham posters????:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

GreenMonster
11-19-2009, 12:11 PM
If this actually takes place we can call it: "The Vagina Dialogues."

lol

Daddy D 11
11-19-2009, 12:17 PM
Vagina?:inlove:

Daddy D 11
11-19-2009, 12:46 PM
Sad thing is I will be driving through Sweetwater at like 7 oclock right when the game starts LOL

I'm going to Lubbock for the weekend:devil:

DaHop72
11-19-2009, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Sad thing is I will be driving through Sweetwater at like 7 oclock right when the game starts LOL

I'm going to Lubbock for the weekend:devil: So, after talking smack all week you're scared to show as well?:devil: :devil:

Stopping only delays you 2 1/2 hours.:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

skins4life
11-19-2009, 12:51 PM

I'm going to Lubbock for the weekend:devil:

Being that close, I'd stay and watch the "Butt- Kicking" first!!;) ;) then drive to Lubbock !!
It's only a couple of hours from there!!:D

Deuce
11-19-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
So, after talking smack all week you're scared to show as well?:devil: :devil:

Stopping only delays you 2 1/2 hours.:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Exactly what I was thinking.

Daddy D 11
11-19-2009, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Deuce
Exactly what I was thinking.

You can think?:thinking:

I'm not the one driving, so I'm trying to persuade. He's not a 3A football fan so I don't like my chances.

We have "plans" Friday night in Lubbock:D

Ranger Mom
11-19-2009, 02:12 PM
:hand: Daddy D....you are the classic "T-Shirt" fan!!!:doh:

Daddy D 11
11-19-2009, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:hand: Daddy D....you are the classic "T-Shirt" fan!!!:doh:

How's that?

injuredinmelee
11-19-2009, 03:54 PM
still trying to decide which game to make. This one is closer buyt really want to go see IP play. Greenie you goin go brownwood?

Inmateboss
11-19-2009, 04:40 PM
You can think?:thinking:

I'm not the one driving, so I'm trying to persuade. He's not a 3A football fan so I don't like my chances.

We have "plans" Friday night in Lubbock:D

If he is not a 3-A football fan what are you doing with him???you can stop so we can convert him with some Asado, little shots of Gold, and some good friday night lights football!!!!!:D :D

Inmateboss
11-19-2009, 04:41 PM
I will be at the M&G. Sounds good to me!!!!

Daddy D 11
11-19-2009, 05:50 PM
I'm curious as to why I'm a tee shirt fan?

M-town lobo fan
11-19-2009, 07:58 PM
Wheres the tailgate party at I'll bring some Monahans Posters

STANG RED
11-19-2009, 09:24 PM
The grassy area, outside the right field fence, at the softball field, would be a great place for tailgate party, if thats what yall want to do. It's just west and north of the bowl, on the other side of the street. Lots of parking area, and an easy stroll to the bowl for the game.

Inmateboss
11-20-2009, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
The grassy area, outside the right field fence, at the softball field, would be a great place for tailgate party, if thats what yall want to do. It's just west and north of the bowl, on the other side of the street. Lots of parking area, and an easy stroll to the bowl for the game.

This has been one hell of a week at work, and I have no idea what we have planned, as far as Tailgating goes. We'll just cruise the area looking for smoke,or a crowd. The way my week went I'll just find a bunch of Hippies getting high and eating Lil Debbies. But I'll be at the M&G for sure!!! I'll be at our sound system during the game. Hope to see everyone there!!!:D :D :D

westtxfballfan
11-20-2009, 11:26 AM
I'm sure I'll make it over there. Last time Red and I got locked out from the Monahans side by the gatekeeper. Hopefully I won't be the only Monahans show-up, like the Bridgeport game last year. 28-14 Loboes.

GetRDoneStangs
11-20-2009, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by westtxfballfan
I'm sure I'll make it over there. Last time Red and I got locked out from the Monahans side by the gatekeeper. Hopefully I won't be the only Monahans show-up, like the Bridgeport game last year. 28-14 Loboes.

I think they moved to the South end by the Mustang statue and concession area.

westtxfballfan
11-20-2009, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
I think they moved to the South end by the Mustang statue and concession area.

Thanks.

tex_male
11-20-2009, 12:52 PM
Myself and Loboes86 are stuck on a plant shut down and will not be able to make it.:mad: First game I will not make in the last few years.

LOBOES GIVE UM HELL!:D

westtxfballfan
11-20-2009, 04:19 PM
Does anyone know who the home team is?

ccmom
11-20-2009, 04:37 PM
I think Graham is the home team.

westtxfballfan
11-20-2009, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
I think Graham is the home team.

Thanks.