PDA

View Full Version : Trouble coming for Texas against Kansas!

Phil C
11-18-2009, 04:03 PM
This is a very scary game for Longhorn fans. Kansas is coming off a tough loss and is very mad. The distractions will make them more determined. We have to remember they are still very mad about the 2004 Game and will be determined.
Remember in 2006 we had a chance at the NC game but were stopped by another team from Kansas and then the Aggies.
Plus we are without our kickoff return man. That increases the risk.

Scary times indeed. :(

Pendragon13
11-18-2009, 04:09 PM
What are you talking about? Shipley is the best kick returner anyway...this Kansas team isn't really one to be worried about.

tigerfan09
11-18-2009, 04:18 PM
I'm more worried about Thanksgiving night at Kyle Field...

Astrosdawg07
11-18-2009, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by tigerfan09

Agreed!

dawg4life
11-18-2009, 04:32 PM
t.u. stomps kansas. I cant wait till thanksgiving. I really think A&M can win that game.

hollywood
11-18-2009, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by dawg4life
t.u. stomps kansas. I cant wait till thanksgiving. I really think A&M can win that game.

UT will roll Kansas, agreed. But Thanksgiving night??? Come on man, you must be... :smoker: :smoker: :smoker:

dawg4life
11-18-2009, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
UT will roll Kansas, agreed. But Thanksgiving night??? Come on man, you must be... :smoker: :smoker: :smoker:

People wouldve said the same If I said A&M would be winning 17-0 in 2007. Crazier things have happened.

bigwood33
11-18-2009, 04:44 PM
I thought that you must be talking about 'thump-thump' but I guess not. 'Horns hook the 'Hawks by 28+. This one is over quickly.

ivchris
11-18-2009, 04:48 PM
2 Wins for Texas. They'll use Kansas as an appetizer and A&M will be the main course. Big points for both games.

Spread It Out
11-18-2009, 05:01 PM

Tulane is not on Kansas' schedule.

dawg4life
11-18-2009, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Spread It Out
Tulane is not on Kansas' schedule.

no. the t.u. longhorns

hollywood
11-18-2009, 05:26 PM
no. the t.u. longhorns

You're such an AGGIE... my goodness, get over it.:D

slpybear the bullfan
11-18-2009, 05:30 PM

And while he is at it he can find that SHIFT key.

Phil C
11-18-2009, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by tigerfan09

That's the danger of looking ahead. You misjudge the opponent you are playing next. Most risky indeed. :(

coach
11-18-2009, 05:43 PM

shat is funny to me is how crazy longhorn fans react to it...how about just ignore it :doh: :doh: :doh:

TheDOCTORdre
11-18-2009, 05:44 PM
no. the t.u. longhorns

well since your in a fantasy world where apparently there is a team called the t. u. longhorns,, then it is not out of the realm of possibility that the aggies could win in your fantasy world

dawg4life
11-18-2009, 07:14 PM

you know, a lot of whorn fans tell me that its not even clever saying t.u. and its stupid...yet the same people get really mad when they see it and tell us to stop.

Trashman
11-18-2009, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
This is a very scary game for Longhorn fans. Kansas is coming off a tough loss and is very mad. The distractions will make them more determined. We have to remember they are still very mad about the 2004 Game and will be determined.
Remember in 2006 we had a chance at the NC game but were stopped by another team from Kansas and then the Aggies.

Phil, you are the funniest poster on the board and you don't even have to try.:fnypost: :spitlol: But seriously Dude, lay off the shrooms.:D

squid
11-18-2009, 07:31 PM
tu = THE University

Cameron Crazy
11-18-2009, 07:50 PM
The Longhorns are going to torch the JayHawks. The Horns have a secondary that hasn't really been tested this year. I don't think there is any reason to be scared at all.

GRTIGER5
11-18-2009, 09:21 PM
Trouble with Kansas?....Just like that trouble with baylor you predicted....your a joke dude

sinton66
11-18-2009, 09:59 PM
you know, a lot of whorn fans tell me that its not even clever saying t.u. and its stupid...yet the same people get really mad when they see it and tell us to stop.

You got it wrong. They're saying YOU are stupid for saying it.

The childish, sophomoric back and forth banter between Texas and A&M fans is what got ALL college threads banned from 3A Down Low once before, and it CAN happen again. That crap isn't going to happen on this board. If that's what yall want to do, take it to one of the college boards. THIS is a 3A Highschool board.

PhiI C
11-18-2009, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by GRTIGER5
Trouble with Kansas?....Just like that trouble with baylor you predicted....your a joke dude

You have to remember though that Baylor almost tied it up at 7 all near the first of the game. If they had scored the game might have been different.
Plus even so it was still close for a while there.

TheDOCTORdre
11-18-2009, 10:21 PM
PhiI C we must also remember that in yesterday's Kansas City Star, Jason Whitlock called KU's coach Mark Mangino fat and blamed his weight for the troubles he is having as a coach. Mangino will be a very big angry man on saturday with a point to prove.

Here is Whitlock"s article.

http://www.kansascity.com/166/story/1577294.html

sinton66
11-18-2009, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
PhiI C we must also remember that in yesterday's Kansas City Star, Jason Whitlock called KU's coach Mark Mangino fat and blamed his weight for the troubles he is having as a coach. Mangino will be a very big angry man on saturday with a point to prove.

Here is Whitlock"s article.

http://www.kansascity.com/166/story/1577294.html

I wonder if there's any basis for this in actual mental health cases?

Gobbler Fan
11-18-2009, 11:04 PM
Just feed him some more twinkies ...:D

TheDOCTORdre
11-18-2009, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
Just feed him some more twinkies ...:D

We must be politically correct:D

aggiejwp
11-19-2009, 12:33 AM
Good to know that half a decade later, Phil is still posting "Be scared of the underdog" posts.

All is right in the world!;)

WTF-82
11-19-2009, 12:48 AM

tHE Big 12 is very weak Texas will roll.

IHStangFan
11-19-2009, 12:52 AM
:crazy1: THE SKY IS FALLING!!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!

navscanmaster
11-19-2009, 01:05 AM
What is funny as hell is that Phil and PhiI are still making people think they are serious after all this time. What is not funny is Aggie fans dissing Longhorn fans and their school. You guys already know that it is going to get a bad response from this board, so why keep doing it. Believing the Ags can knock off the Horns is one thing. Throwing in the tu crap invites criticism. Save it for the midnight yell and the game, where the tradition lies. You would do all of us Aggie fans a big favor.

PhiI C
11-19-2009, 11:44 PM
Did you see how a big underdog Colorado almost pulled an upset at Oklahoma State tonight before finally losing 31 to 28?
This makes the game with Kansas even more scary. :(

TheDOCTORdre
11-19-2009, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Did you see how a big underdog Colorado almost pulled an upset at Oklahoma State tonight before finally losing 31 to 28?
This makes the game with Kansas even more scary. :(

Yes scary indeed we know that Mangino will be "feeding" the Jayhawks the replays of the CU/OSU game and it will inspire them to play Texas harder

JasperDog94
11-20-2009, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
What is funny as hell is that Phil and PhiI are still making people think they are serious after all this time. What is not funny is Aggie fans dissing Longhorn fans and their school. You guys already know that it is going to get a bad response from this board, so why keep doing it. Believing the Ags can knock off the Horns is one thing. Throwing in the tu crap invites criticism. Save it for the midnight yell and the game, where the tradition lies. You would do all of us Aggie fans a big favor. Well said.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

injuredinmelee
11-20-2009, 12:18 AM
did cameron say the Longhorns secondary hasnt been tested this season? I hope that was in the spirit of the philarious thread jist.

Phil C
11-20-2009, 11:16 AM
Check out the 3min47sec mark. Scary times indeed. :(

I had to remove the link because some of the comments were not appropriate but go to YouTube and on Search put down Jayhawks Coach Mangino 2004 and you will find it.

charlesrixey
11-20-2009, 03:00 PM

No

A & M won't be able to stop Texas, and won't be able to score enough, even if Texas doesn't play well. I just don't see it happening, and losing to Oklahoma 42-0 at the half isn't the way to inspire confidence.

29-3aFAN
11-20-2009, 03:03 PM

Will be a massacre.

dawg4life
11-20-2009, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
No

A & M won't be able to stop Texas, and won't be able to score enough, even if Texas doesn't play well. I just don't see it happening, and losing to Oklahoma 42-0 at the half isn't the way to inspire confidence.

42-10. HUGE difference ;)