PDA

View Full Version : ronwx5x

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-18-2009, 02:59 AM
What's the deal with the signature still? And how did Emerson get added to the mix? I laugh every time I see it, and I don't even remember why I said it.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-18-2009, 01:22 PM
TTT

ronwx5x
11-18-2009, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
What's the deal with the signature still? And how did Emerson get added to the mix? I laugh every time I see it, and I don't even remember why I said it.

Emerson was in a heated discussion over why I was even on this board since I don't live in a 3A town. He just repeated "someone's" previous quote. It may be time to take them down, I'm stupid enough as it is! The original statement came when I asked how to get from the Home page to the forum.

I actually enjoy both you and Emerson, just for different reasons. Does it offend you? I've actually found very few people even notice the quotes.

By the way, how is school going? Not football, just school.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-18-2009, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Emerson was in a heated discussion over why I was even on this board since I don't live in a 3A town. He just repeated "someone's" previous quote. It may be time to take them down, I'm stupid enough as it is! The original statement came when I asked how to get from the Home page to the forum.

I actually enjoy both you and Emerson, just for different reasons. Does it offend you? I've actually found very few people even notice the quotes.

By the way, how is school going? Not football, just school.

Haha, no, it doesn't offend me at all. I laugh every time I see it. School is getting monotonous and I'm close to the end, and ready to start the next part of my life.

Emerson1
11-18-2009, 01:46 PM
The original statement came when I asked how to get from the Home page to the forum.

That's isn't a stupid question since the link is just a random picture and not with the other buttons.

ronwx5x
11-18-2009, 01:48 PM
And by the way, congrats to the Aggies for taking my Red Raiders to the woodshed this year. I guess those magic tortillas didn't work so well after all.

ronwx5x
11-18-2009, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
That's isn't a stupid question since the link is just a random picture and not with the other buttons.

And how is school going for you? You're on the other end of the spectrum from BBDE, so you can't afford to get bored yet.

Emerson1
11-18-2009, 02:08 PM
And how is school going for you? You're on the other end of the spectrum from BBDE, so you can't afford to get bored yet.
Easy

and yes, I am bored most of the time. When you are a genius things come easy

ronwx5x
11-18-2009, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Easy

and yes, I am bored most of the time. When you are a genius things come easy

For sure I would not know about that! Are you majoring in humility?:D