Big 12 No. 2 vs. SEC
Projection: Oklahoma State vs. Auburn

Valero Alamo Bowl
January 2, San Antonio TX 8 pm ESPN
Big Ten No. 4 or 5 vs. Big 12 No. 4
Projection: Michigan State vs. Oklahoma

Allstate Sugar Bowl
January 1, New Orleans, LA 8:30 pm Fox
BCS vs. BCS (SEC Champion, if available)
Projection: Alabama vs. TCU

Citi BCS National Championship
January 7, Pasadena, CA, 8 pm Fox
BCS No. 1 vs. BCS No. 2
Projection: Florida vs. Texas

bigwood33
11-17-2009, 12:49 PM
I heard June Jones (SMU Coach) after their win last Sat still talking about the Hawaii Bowl for the Mustangs. He is lobbying hard for a trip to Hawaii for his kids but I guess the conference and the Liberty Bowl can set it up however they want. HE suggested that whatever the order of finish, East Carolina should go the the Liberty Bowl and SMU the Hawaii Bowl.

playnhurt
11-17-2009, 02:20 PM
I hope the Crimson Tide beats the Gators in the SEC Championship game. DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!

NastySlot
11-17-2009, 02:25 PM
i was wondering how they can still call it the cotton bowl...isn't that name of the stadium and wouldn't that be a trademark.........or is it called the Cotton Bowl Classic....at Cowboy Stadium....anyone know?

sahen
11-17-2009, 02:51 PM
they project Houston to win CUSA and go to the liberty bowl but right now SMU is in the drivers seat of their division w/ 2 winnable games left....it looks to me that barring SMU losing one they shouldnt (possible) then Houston wont even be in the conference championship game....

if the Aggies become bowl elgible (im hoping my Bears can keep that from happening but i doubt it) an intriguing matchup would be A&M vs Houston in the Texas Bowl, but that would mean some other bowl would have to take Navy...i dunno if that'd happen but the Texas bowl people would have a massive turnout at Reliant for that game...

NastySlot
11-17-2009, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by sahen
they project Houston to win CUSA and go to the liberty bowl but right now SMU is in the drivers seat of their division w/ 2 winnable games left....it looks to me that barring SMU losing one they shouldnt (possible) then Houston wont even be in the conference championship game....

if the Aggies become bowl elgible (im hoping my Bears can keep that from happening but i doubt it) an intriguing matchup would be A&M vs Houston in the Texas Bowl, but that would mean some other bowl would have to take Navy...i dunno if that'd happen but the Texas bowl people would have a massive turnout at Reliant for that game...

i believe Navy has already accepted the bid to the Texas bowl...they are the only team with bowl locked up.

big daddy russ
11-17-2009, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
(in TX, or TX team)

AutoZone Liberty Bowl
January 2, Memphis TN 5:30 pm ESPN
C-USA No. 1 vs. SEC No. 6
Projection: Houston vs. South Carolina

AT&T Cotton Bowl
January 2, Arlington TX, 2 pm Fox
Big 12 No. 2 vs. SEC
Projection: Oklahoma State vs. Auburn

Allstate Sugar Bowl
January 1, New Orleans, LA 8:30 pm Fox
BCS vs. BCS (SEC Champion, if available)
Projection: Alabama vs. TCU

I'd love to see these three happen. TCU may be playing better than anyon as of this minute, my boys and Okie Lite would be fun to watch, and both Houston and South Carolina (three straight losses) have become underrated teams as the season rolls on. I could see a 45-42 final score in that game.