PDA

View Full Version : Celina on wikipedia

navscanmaster
11-17-2009, 02:35 AM
It had to be BobcatBenny that did that wikipedia page. Just a snippet:

According to the United States Census Bureau, the town is certifiably amazing and, has a total area of 1.7 square miles (4.4 km2), all of it land.

:spitlol: :clap:

Funny stuff... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celina,_Texas)

ivchris
11-17-2009, 02:45 PM
I fixed it.

ronwx5x
11-17-2009, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
It had to be BobcatBenny that did that wikipedia page. Just a snippet:

According to the United States Census Bureau, the town is certifiably amazing and, has a total area of 1.7 square miles (4.4 km2), all of it land.

:spitlol: :clap:

Funny stuff... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celina,_Texas)

You cut off the best part. It is landfill, not land! Wonder if the residents know they live in a dump?

"According to the United States Census Bureau, the town is certifiable and has a total area of 1.7 square miles (4.4 km2), all of it landfill." Wikipedia

:thinking: :thinking:

ivchris
11-17-2009, 03:32 PM
psssst........I did that "landfill" thing.

PHOP
11-17-2009, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by ivchris
psssst........I did that "landfill" thing.

:cheerl:

No wonder it is so orange

BobcatBenny
11-17-2009, 03:36 PM
LOL ... no I cannot take credit for any Wiki entries.

I imagine there is some orange koolaid drinking Celinian taking care of that.

I am not qualified in this case. I am not a resident of Celina. I just reside in an unicorporated area within the bounds of the Celina Independent School District.

So, in the paraphrased words of George Clooney, from one of the greatest movies ever made, "It looks like I am the only one that remains unaffiliated."

ronwx5x
11-17-2009, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
LOL ... no I cannot take credit for any Wiki entries.

I imagine there is some orange koolaid drinking Celinian taking care of that.

I am not qualified in this case. I am not a resident of Celina. I just reside in an unicorporated area within the bounds of the Celina Independent School District.

So, in the paraphrased words of George Clooney, from one of the greatest movies ever made, "It looks like I am the only one that remains unaffiliated."

Benny, do you live outside the city limits by your own choice or by request?:D

P.S I'm outside the city limits also!

BobcatBenny
11-17-2009, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x

P.S I'm outside the city limits also!
The judge has ordered that I am not ever speak about the settlement. :(

turbostud
11-17-2009, 04:04 PM

:clap:

Spread It Out
11-17-2009, 05:22 PM
Whoever wrote that sports section was pretty harsh.

bigwood33
11-17-2009, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Spread It Out
Whoever wrote that sports section was pretty harsh.
I'm betting it was a Prosper Eagle fan and yes, it is funny!:D

navscanmaster
11-17-2009, 08:47 PM
Wow! What a change today! I busted out laughing so hard I almost wet myself.:clap: :clap:

Keith7
11-17-2009, 08:52 PM
I really like the varsity blues thing

lakers
11-17-2009, 09:04 PM

O Brother Where Art Thou right?

"I want my kid to be like Billy Bob." haha

bobcat4life
11-17-2009, 09:32 PM
The sports section annoyed me. I know it was somebody from Prosper. Its easy to spot a Prosper person because of a lack of class and intelligence. They've beat us twice in 25 years and wanna brag? To he-- with them, and they aint gonna repeat, and they wont win it again in the next 10 years. This wasnt on the wiki page, but I hear their fans always say, "You've beat us more than we've beat you, but thats about to change." It'll be a while before that happens. They need to look at the series record-CELINA IS 27-5 AGAINST PROSPER!!!!!

ps- the Varsity Blues thing was hilarious

navscanmaster
11-17-2009, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
The sports section annoyed me. I know it was somebody from Prosper. Its easy to spot a Prosper person because of a lack of class and intelligence. They've beat us twice in 25 years and wanna brag? To he-- with them, and they aint gonna repeat, and they wont win it again in the next 10 years. This wasnt on the wiki page, but I hear their fans always say, "You've beat us more than we've beat you, but thats about to change." It'll be a while before that happens. They need to look at the series record-CELINA IS 27-5 AGAINST PROSPER!!!!!

ps- the Varsity Blues thing was hilarious

It was funny as he double l, but it probably should get changed. It is wikipedia after all, not the 3ADL forums.

IHStangFan
11-17-2009, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x

P.S I'm outside the city limits also! LOL!! :clap:

ctown
11-18-2009, 12:42 PM
I laughed at the sports summary too...couldn't be any parents like that in Celina??? No way...:twitch: :crazy: