PDA

View Full Version : Austin Idiot Statesman...I mean American

LH Panther Mom
11-09-2003, 03:09 PM
Good grief! How many times in 1 week can they publish incorrect information about a single team? Definitely, they have been incorrect 3 times about us since Thursday's paper and I suspect today's information is incorrect as well. According to them, we are playing Friday at 6:30 pm, but according to folks on here and the S.A. Express-News website, the game is at 7:30. I can't get our coach at home, so was wondering if anyone knows positively the time.

TXMike
11-09-2003, 03:16 PM
LH Panther Mom:
Good grief! How many times in 1 week can they publish incorrect information about a single team? Definitely, they have been incorrect 3 times about us since Thursday's paper and I suspect today's information is incorrect as well. According to them, we are playing Friday at 6:30 pm, but according to folks on here and the S.A. Express-News website, the game is at 7:30. I can't get our coach at home, so was wondering if anyone knows positively the time.Is it that important right now??? It is a week away and is only 1 hour difference between 6:30 and 7:30. Should not require too much schedule adjustment for you should it?? Let the coach rest!!!!

PS Dallas newspaper says it is 7:30 and I would be shocked if there was ever a 6:30 start to a Friday game.

3afan
11-09-2003, 03:17 PM
LH Panther Mom:
Good grief! How many times in 1 week can they publish incorrect information about a single team? Definitely, they have been incorrect 3 times about us since Thursday's paper and I suspect today's information is incorrect as well. According to them, we are playing Friday at 6:30 pm, but according to folks on here and the S.A. Express-News website, the game is at 7:30. I can't get our coach at home, so was wondering if anyone knows positively the time.the paper can only publish what information they are given and they would never intentionally publish wrong info ... give 'em a break

GreatBigBurnetFan
11-09-2003, 03:18 PM
LH Panther Mom,
We had been told 6:00 pm for our game with Somerset. Now the aforementioned paper says 5:00.
Me and my little wifey are gonna show up for the earlier time. If that time is wrong we'll have an
extra hour. We're used to that, having to arrive at our stadium at 4:30 to get seats anyway. Have a great game and a safe trip!
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFan