PDA

View Full Version : 16 ...

BobcatBenny
11-16-2009, 10:30 AM
Sixteen consecutive Bi-District wins ...

... Is that good? :D

Cuero ... Gilmer ... Abilene Wylie ... would maybe be on a streak like that?

BILLYFRED0000
11-16-2009, 10:36 AM
Hey benny, I think that is good. But hey, maybe I am partial.

Pawdaddy
11-16-2009, 10:37 AM
Yeah, that is very good. But be careful. After a 6-4 regular season, it could appear you guys are looking for anything to bring to the conversation. I, for one, think that Celina is a very dangerous opponent for any team at this time of year. Not dismissing the first round wins streak, Celina will always be known as one of the most impressive football programs in Texas.

BILLYFRED0000
11-16-2009, 10:47 AM
we just play in a tough district. And we scheduled some tough teams. not all that bad all things considered.

BobcatBenny
11-16-2009, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Pawdaddy
Yeah, that is very good. But be careful. After a 6-4 regular season, it could appear you guys are looking for anything to bring to the conversation. I, for one, think that Celina is a very dangerous opponent for any team at this time of year. Not dismissing the first round wins streak, Celina will always be known as one of the most impressive football programs in Texas.
Yep ... sometimes you have to dig a little.

But ... I have been pretty good this year and with the 6-4 regular season ... you can't fault an old Bobcat fan that is tired of sitting on his paws. ;)

Pawdaddy
11-16-2009, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
we just play in a tough district. And we scheduled some tough teams. not all that bad all things considered.

Absolutely. Maybe toughest in the state. I saw the game against Daingerfield. They may be 2A, but they would be in 3A top ten easily. I expect them to run the table in 2A playoffs.

With Argyle, Prosper, and Celina facing the other teams in the district, I know they call it tough. Good luck to you Bobcats! I want to see a Celina/Pittsburg game in a few weeks.

Blue42
11-16-2009, 10:56 AM
You don't have to be 16-0 always to win a state championship 12-4 shows your scrappy and know how to make adjustments.:clap:

LE Dad
11-16-2009, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Pawdaddy
Absolutely. Maybe toughest in the state. I saw the game against Daingerfield. They may be 2A, but they would be in 3A top ten easily. I expect them to run the table in 2A playoffs.

With Argyle, Prosper, and Celina facing the other teams in the district, I know they call it tough. Good luck to you Bobcats! I want to see a Celina/Pittsburg game in a few weeks. Me too!! That should be a good one. Hope it happens

44INAROW
11-16-2009, 11:19 AM
is that all in 3A? :D

Regardless, quite an accomplishment :clap: :clap:

waterboy
11-16-2009, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Me too!! That should be a good one. Hope it happens
If that matchup does happen, I certainly hope the game isn't being played at the same time or too far away from the Buckeye game (assuming we get that far:D ). I'll be there otherwise.