dont worry, its not because of him...

trojandad
11-15-2009, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
No, some are at USC!:clap:

touche'....

STANG RED
11-15-2009, 10:10 PM
VY just had to go through what he did to grow up and mature a little bit, and now he's a much better man for it. I think he'll be just fine now. But the jury is still going to be out till we see how he handles adversity, which is sure to come. I think he'll be just fine. He sure injected some life into a previously lifeless team.

TheDOCTORdre
11-15-2009, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
VY just had to go through what he did to grow up and mature a little bit, and now he's a much better man for it. I think he'll be just fine now. But the jury is still going to be out till we see how he handles adversity, which is sure to come. I think he'll be just fine. He sure injected some life into a previously lifeless team.

i think if you can keep VY and CJ in the backfield and gve Vince a big play tight end, then you are gonna have an ideal combination.

JasperDog94
11-15-2009, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
dont worry, its not because of him... Yeah, you're right. They were only 0-6 without him as a starter and 3-0 with him as a starter. I'm sure it's not him at all...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HEMOTOXIC
11-15-2009, 11:05 PM

HATER!

IHStangFan
11-15-2009, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Yeah, you're right. They were only 0-6 without him as a starter and 3-0 with him as a starter. I'm sure it's not him at all...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I'm not defending Kerry Collins at all.....because he clearly wasn't getting it done this year....but look at the schedule up to this point....Collins lost to Steelers, NE, & Indy among others....

Young has played the 49ers, Jags and Bills.

The next few weeks will be more telling and more of a test for VY.

I'm still not convinced. The guy was a BRILLIANT college QB....I'm not sold on him in the NFL though.

CAN he turn it around and have a successful NFL career.....absolutely....has he up until this point.....not really.

BwdLions
11-16-2009, 09:36 AM

Give me a break. You don't have to have great stats to lead your team to victory. You just have to be a good leader, don't turn the ball over, and keep your defense off the field as much as possible. The team was 0-6 until he started. Now they are 3-0. The QB usually gets the blame when a team is losing, and should get the credit when they are winning.

themsu97
11-16-2009, 09:41 AM
through the first 6 games, the Titans were throwing the ball 32 times a game... and were not playing good defense or special teams...
now they are throwing the ball 18 times a game, Chris Johnson is getting about 25-30 touches, they are playing defense and winning the special teams battle...

this may be a product of VY being in now, a more conservative approach... but playing the three teams they have has not hurt...
but kudos to him...

still rumor has it that VY still does not put in the work needed to be a very successful qb at that level

DaHop72
11-16-2009, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I'm not defending Kerry Collins at all.....because he clearly wasn't getting it done this year....but look at the schedule up to this point....Collins lost to Steelers, NE, & Indy among others....

Young has played the 49ers, Jags and Bills.

The next few weeks will be more telling and more of a test for VY.

:thinking: :thinking: :evillol: :evillol: