PDA

View Full Version : Help please

Global Swarming
11-15-2009, 06:36 PM
Does anyone know the name of the stadium in Waller that we will be playing at Friday?

ProudHornetMom
11-15-2009, 06:38 PM
It's Waller ISD Stadium. Here's the link.

Waller ISD Stadium (http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=1289)

Global Swarming
11-15-2009, 07:03 PM
Thank you, it's a very nice stadium.

ProudHornetMom
11-15-2009, 07:16 PM
I think it will be a nice venue for our game.

Global Swarming
11-15-2009, 07:57 PM
It says that the wheelchair accessibbility is only fair. Hope fully I'll be able to watch the game without things blocking my view.

ronwx5x
11-15-2009, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Global Swarming
It says that the wheelchair accessibbility is only fair. Hope fully I'll be able to watch the game without things blocking my view.

There's an entire row set aside for wheelchairs in front of the seating area. The ramps might be a little steep, but once you get there you should have no problem seeing the game unless people choose to stand in front of you. I sat on the home side so I'm uncertain about visitor seating. It's a very nice stadium.

bulldog25
11-15-2009, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Global Swarming

It's not in the way at all. Sweeny played there last Friday and its a beautiful stadium. Has a Video Scoreboard that actually plays replays unbelievable atmoshere feels like your watching a college game.

OldBison75
11-15-2009, 08:39 PM
Th stadium is a great stadium for High School football. The area set aside for Handicapped persons is very nice and just so you know, the security will not allow persons to stand in front of them. The ramps are a little steep, but they are not bad and I have been told that if you ask stadium personnel, they will assis wheelchair bound fans with the ramps and concessions.

Global Swarming
11-15-2009, 10:04 PM
Thanks y'all have been very helpful. I have my girlfriend who can get me up and down the ramps so that's not a problem. I was just worried about banners and things like that in my way.