PDA

View Full Version : Brookshire Who???

BRfalconfan
11-15-2009, 04:59 PM
http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac198/jarriet_21/gdf.jpg

just thought yall would like the picture ;)

Gobbla2001
11-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Wow... biggest win in the history or BR or somethin?

BRfalconfan
11-15-2009, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Wow... biggest win in the history or BR or somethin?

No just most impressive this season

Gobbla2001
11-15-2009, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by BRfalconfan
No just most impressive this season

not everyone thinks so... just another win

MJMbrahmas10
11-15-2009, 06:59 PM
I would say this is a huge win for BR

scrub c
11-15-2009, 07:06 PM
How did BR's JV and Freshman teams do this year?

BRfalconfan
11-15-2009, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by scrub c
How did BR's JV and Freshman teams do this year?

We didn't have a freshman team this year last time we had a freshman team was 2 years back but they didn't have a great year some good players tho

navscanmaster
11-15-2009, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
not everyone thinks so... just another win

Is your real name "not everyone" now? I don't know of anybody who isn't shocked and impressed with the play of BR. I mean, you are talking about a team that lost to Bryan Rudder, who went winless in district with their only other win against 2A thump-thump-playing Hearne. Now they played big in district and knocked off a top ten team.

Gobbla2001
11-15-2009, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Is your real name "not everyone" now? I don't know of anybody who isn't shocked and impressed with the play of BR. I mean, you are talking about a team that lost to Bryan Rudder, who went winless in district with their only other win against 2A thump-thump-playing Hearne. Now they played big in district and knocked off a top ten team.

I actually thought he/she had said "moRE" impressive, not "moST" impressive... so that's my bad... I'd say it's the most impressive win this season... just don't think it's a very impressive win because not everyone was impressed with Giddings this year and BR has the talent...

And if my name were not everyone, and I had the habit of speaking in the third person, saying that "I think so" in reply to "the most impressive win" would mean I was agreeing? :D

SHSBulldog00
11-15-2009, 11:30 PM
I like that picture:D :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

IHStangFan
11-15-2009, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Is your real name "not everyone" now? I don't know of anybody who isn't shocked and impressed with the play of BR. I mean, you are talking about a team that lost to Bryan Rudder, who went winless in district with their only other win against 2A thump-thump-playing Hearne. Now they played big in district and knocked off a top ten team. They were actually 4-1 in district, their only loss came to Sweeny in a game they very well could have won. They just weren't on track early in the season until the wakeup call against Sealy where they were going blow for blow w/ Sealy until the 4th Q. From then on something clicked and they've been on fire.

Watcher
11-15-2009, 11:57 PM
No doubt you won your first playoff game ever. The kids need to gain the respect they deserve for the season. Buffs have been there for years. Difference is the Buffs win with class and they sure lose with class. Move on to the next game and quit the classes past.

Watcher
11-15-2009, 11:58 PM
No doubt you won your first playoff game ever. The kids need to gain the respect they deserve for the season. Buffs have been there for years. Difference is the Buffs win with class and they sure lose with class. Move on to the next game and quit the classles past.

IHStangFan
11-16-2009, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Watcher
No doubt you won your first playoff game ever. The kids need to gain the respect they deserve for the season. Buffs have been there for years. Difference is the Buffs win with class and they sure lose with class. Move on to the next game and quit the classles past. OH come on now....BR has won playoff games before I'm sure, and they were a huge underdog in this one.

I can remember back over the past few years where there was a lot of chest beating going on in Giddings when they won playoff games.

Classless? I don't think so. I think it's just a town/school that was way over due.

They were huge underdogs, but have had the talent in place for years to get it done....and they finally did.

Great win BR....now get ready for next week.

Good season Giddings, you guys will be right back to the playoffs next year as usual.

STAggie
11-16-2009, 01:19 AM
No doubt you won your first playoff game ever. The kids need to gain the respect they deserve for the season. Buffs have been there for years. Difference is the Buffs win with class and they sure lose with class. Move on to the next game and quit the classes past.

LOL. Brookshire had several successful and deep runs in 2a so get over your first playoff win talk. With that said, let's not get started with the winning with class argument. Talk to your "endzone" crew about class before you get on other teams. Give a team credit where credit due. They came out with a great game plan and executed and won a huge game no one gave them a chance too.

Footballhudini
11-16-2009, 01:27 AM
might brookshire go back to 2a come realignment?

Daddy D 11
11-16-2009, 01:28 AM
Buffs have been there for years. Difference is the Buffs win with class and they sure lose with class.

:spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol: I just spit up my drink.

Giddings is the antonym for Class.

Luv My Tigers
11-16-2009, 06:49 AM
Word was that Giddings coaches (with one exception) wouldn't even shake hands with BR coaches after the game. Great example of "class" shown there.

charlesrixey
11-16-2009, 07:40 AM
No doubt you won your first playoff game ever. The kids need to gain the respect they deserve for the season. Buffs have been there for years. Difference is the Buffs win with class and they sure lose with class. Move on to the next game and quit the classles past.

Royal lost by two in the 1998 2A Title game to Paul Pewitt. They have also had several good years during their 2A stay prior to moving back up. I don't have a dog in this fight but every team has bad apples.

JohnnieLightnin
11-16-2009, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by STAggie
LOL. Brookshire had several successful and deep runs in 2a so get over your first playoff win talk. With that said, let's not get started with the winning with class argument. Talk to your "endzone" crew about class before you get on other teams. Give a team credit where credit due. They came out with a great game plan and executed and won a huge game no one gave them a chance too.

You got that right; the "Endzone Crew" if I think I understand what your saying-unbelievable. I couldn't believe my eyes when they took the camera right inside the locker room. Yea, classy.

1st and goal
11-16-2009, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
:spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol: I just spit up my drink.

Giddings is the antonym for Class.

I think its time for you to go to class so you can get some for yourself. Don't forget your Big Chief tablet and big pencil.

STAggie
11-16-2009, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by JohnnieLightnin
You got that right; the "Endzone Crew" if I think I understand what your saying-unbelievable. I couldn't believe my eyes when they took the camera right inside the locker room. Yea, classy.

I am reffering to the guys who put up the inflateable helmet and then stand in the endzone talking smack to any and everyone in site.

FbCoachB40
11-16-2009, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by 1st and goal
I think its time for you to go to class so you can get some for yourself. Don't forget your Big Chief tablet and big pencil.

I know that at least one coach did not go shake hands with the BR coaches. He is the same coach that did not shake hands with the Sealy coaches after that loss either.

pancho villa
11-16-2009, 11:00 AM

LOL what a crybaby! You need a whammy burger and some french crys?

Need some CHEESE?

1st and goal
11-16-2009, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
LOL what a crybaby! You need a whammy burger and some french crys?

Need some CHEESE?

Hey Pancho, you cooking lunch? I'm hungry and still pouting. Maybe you could thow an extra burger in the pan for me???

pancho villa
11-16-2009, 11:43 AM
Hey Pancho, you cooking lunch? I'm hungry and still pouting. Maybe you could thow an extra burger in the pan for me???

I am glad you have a since of humor.

1st and goal
11-16-2009, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
I am glad you have a since of humor.

I like CHEESE too! Except for them cheeseheads up north.:D

pancho villa
11-16-2009, 11:50 AM
I like CHEESE too! Except for them cheeseheads up north.:D

I need to quit talking about food!

My wife has me on a diet and this food talk is making me hungry and angry!