PDA

View Full Version : dallas vs green bay

coach
11-15-2009, 04:50 PM
cowboys got screwed twice on the same play...that was not an illegal hands to the face and that was a fumble on rodgers which would have lead to a td

coach
11-15-2009, 05:22 PM
roy williams you suck thats all there is to it

rangerjoe33
11-15-2009, 05:31 PM
wow...19 offensive plays and 3 sacks. 2nd half has got to be better. Always tough playing on the road but come on, the Packers offense looks horrible.

Bullaholic
11-15-2009, 05:42 PM
Well, that was an exciting first half. Cowboys are going to have to open it up in the 2nd half.

Ranger Mom
11-15-2009, 05:54 PM
I think I am gonna take a nap!!

Farmersfan
11-15-2009, 06:00 PM
When things are going bad for a team it is normally the QB that has to make a play and get the team going. But I have little to no hope Romo will do anything more than hold on to the ball for 6 seconds and get sacked some more. I just hope the Packers keep dropping the interceptions they should have on Romo's bad decisions.

Emerson1
11-15-2009, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
When things are going bad for a team it is normally the QB that has to make a play and get the team going. But I have little to no hope Romo will do anything more than hold on to the ball for 6 seconds and get sacked some more. I just hope the Packers keep dropping the interceptions they should have on Romo's bad decisions.
You just contradicted yourself.

1. Romo is holding onto the ball because the receivers are covered.
So you want him to just throw into coverage is what it sounds like you are saying.

but wait

2. You say that the packers are just not taking advantage of Romo's bad decisions.
Which would mean him throwing into coverage, which means you want him to hold onto the ball longer and not force it?

Make up your mind

coach
11-15-2009, 06:06 PM

he made a huge play to roy williams

coach
11-15-2009, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by coach
roy williams you suck thats all there is to it

let me reiterate that again

pirate4state
11-15-2009, 06:16 PM
DAMNIT ROY!

Emerson1
11-15-2009, 06:17 PM
Amazing play by Romo, to bad witten decided to get tough

coach
11-15-2009, 06:18 PM
and somehow this is all romos fault according to farmersfan

mchavez
11-15-2009, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

So you want him to just throw into coverage is what it sounds like you are saying.

but wait

2. You say that the packers are just not taking advantage of Romo's bad decisions.
Which would mean him throwing into coverage, which means you want him to hold onto the ball longer and not force it?

Make up your mind

haha shut that guy up...lol

WHS02
11-15-2009, 06:27 PM
cowboys got screwed twice on the same play...that was not an illegal hands to the face and that was a fumble on rodgers which would have lead to a td :bigcry:

Farmersfan
11-15-2009, 06:31 PM

but wait

Make up your mind

You said the receivers are covered. Not me. I find it hard to believe all the receivers are covered up. Romo has to make his reads faster and make better decisions. One of his bad decisions has already bounced off a packer player's chest that should have went for a TD for Green Bay. We all would agree to sent R. Williams to the showers right now after 2 terrible plays yet Romo has had twice that many in this game. I'm just saying!
The difference in the quality of these two QBs is huge!!!!!!!

Txbroadcaster
11-15-2009, 06:33 PM
You said the receivers are covered. Not me. I find it hard to believe all the receivers are covered up. Romo has to make his reads faster and make better decisions. One of his bad decisions has already bounced off a packer player's chest that should have went for a TD for Green Bay. We all would agree to sent R. Williams to the showers right now after 2 terrible plays yet Romo has had twice that many in this game. I'm just saying!

Dude your saying things either to stir things up or your truly off your rocker

coach
11-15-2009, 06:34 PM

your right one has his team at 6-2 and the other at 4-4....romo has put the boys in position to score but through witten and roy screwing everything up its hard to accomplish that

Emerson1
11-15-2009, 06:35 PM
Are you talking about that play where the cowboys receiver was near the sideline between coverage and the safety broke on the ball? No way that goes for a TD he flew right out of bounds.

The quality of receivers for green bay is levels above the crap the cowboys have out there right now.

Farmersfan
11-15-2009, 06:44 PM
and somehow this is all romos fault according to farmersfan

Don't make things up.
I never said it was all Romo's fault. The whole team is playing terrible. The defense is acting like a bunch of wussies and R. Williams has had two very bad plays. I said normally the QB has to lift up the rest of the team and give them some momentum but I don't have confidence in Romo to be able to do this.

coach
11-15-2009, 06:45 PM
im not making things up...romo has provided several plays for the boys to score but other guys keep screwing up

Daddy D 11
11-15-2009, 06:51 PM
penalties have screwed them too.

Gobbla2001
11-15-2009, 06:52 PM
that's tough... looked like jones had possession and was? only way they don't get this back is if Jones hadn't been touched, maybe?

Gobbla2001
11-15-2009, 06:54 PM
that's a stupid rule at the surface: can't challenge that?

mchavez
11-15-2009, 06:54 PM
The biggest BS call of the year!! GB should not have the ball now!

coach
11-15-2009, 06:56 PM
whats the difference between felix getting tackled then fumbling and felix falling on the ball getting tackled then gettig stripped

Keith7
11-15-2009, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by mchavez
The biggest BS call of the year!! GB should not have the ball now!

not true.. the biggest bs call of the year was last week when the cowgirls got the ball back on a firstdown that was an actual reviewable play that the refs clearly got wrong

Emerson1
11-15-2009, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
not true.. the biggest bs call of the year was last week when the cowgirls got the ball back on a firstdown that was an actual reviewable play that the refs clearly got wrong
You mean when the ball was no where near the end of the logo and the first down marker was like a foot past?

Daddy D 11
11-15-2009, 07:04 PM
whats the difference between felix getting tackled then fumbling and felix falling on the ball getting tackled then gettig stripped

That's what I was thinking.
Earlier in the year I used to argue with you about Roy Williams and how he might be overrated but he isn't horrible. Well, I take those words back. That fool sucks.

bwdlionfan
11-15-2009, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
That's what I was thinking.
Earlier in the year I used to argue with you about Roy Williams and how he might be overrated but he isn't horrible. Well, I take those words back. That fool sucks.

Roy Williams is just a milder, less-talented version of Terrel Owens

Emerson1
11-15-2009, 07:08 PM
8 carries by the cowboys, smh

Daddy D 11
11-15-2009, 07:09 PM
8 carries by the cowboys, smh

What's smh?

Emerson1
11-15-2009, 07:13 PM
What's smh?
Shake my head.

What a joke. On the one yard line and you don't run it with Marion Barber

Gobbla2001
11-15-2009, 07:14 PM
rmc

coach
why the hell are we throwing the ball on the one yrd line

Farmersfan
Can you find a way to blame that one on Witten? How about Williams?

coach
11-15-2009, 07:15 PM
that was a horrible throw by romo and its his fault but damn can we get a run

Emerson1
11-15-2009, 07:15 PM
It's Garret for not running the ball with Marion Barber on the one.

You should really just stop watching football. You really don't have a clue

Txbroadcaster
11-15-2009, 07:16 PM

??

Are you seriously trying to say Romo was the reason Dallas did not win today?

Gobbla2001
11-15-2009, 07:17 PM
Yah, Romo isn't the reason Dallas lost today... may be the reason they're not down 10 pts right now... bad pass...

Daddy D 11
11-15-2009, 07:17 PM
Shake my head.

What a joke. On the one yard line and you don't run it with Marion Barber

Oh okay. Yeah Jason Garrett sucks. People are going to jump my **** for this but Wade Phillips and Jason Garrett are the problems. Specially Phillips... his teams never have discipline and big penalties killed them today. And once again I just don't know what goes through Jason Garretts head when you have THREE stud running backs and a shaky QB at times and you don't have a bruising running game.

rangerjoe33
11-15-2009, 07:19 PM
Unfortunately this has been a very costly game to the Cowboys injury wise. Nevermind losing the game the way they have, playing on the road after winning 4 straight, the loss was bound to happen, I would rather see them lose to GB than Philly last week...but to lose so many players to injury is the thing I am more concerned about looking forward.

The other negative is they would have had a two game lead on the division opponents, as it stands now they will only have a 1 game lead since the Eagles lost and the Giants are idle.

coach
11-15-2009, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by rangerjoe33
Unfortunately this has been a very costly game to the Cowboys injury wise. Nevermind losing the game the way they have, playing on the road after winning 4 straight, the loss was bound to happen, I would rather see them lose to GB than Philly last week...but to lose so many players to injury is the thing I am more concerned about looking forward.

The other negative is they would have had a two game lead on the division opponents, as it stands now they will only have a 1 game lead since the Eagles lost and the Giants are idle.

actually they only have a half game lead on the giants

piratebg
11-15-2009, 07:20 PM
The Cowboys offensive line and back were just horrible at picking up the blitz today. The Packers were running free up the middle or the tackle were getting beat on the outside consistently. Romo was forced to hold on the ball a lot this afternoon.

Txbroadcaster
11-15-2009, 07:21 PM
This was one of those games that happen. Big win last week easy 2 games after this one. You could tell Dallas was not sharp after that first drive and missed FG.

Now we see how they come back with two very winnable games

Emerson1
11-15-2009, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
The Cowboys offensive line and back were just horrible at picking up the blitz today. The Packers were running free up the middle or the tackle were getting beat on the outside consistently. Romo was forced to hold on the ball a lot this afternoon.

When you are forced to pass protect 95% of the time, defenders tend to get through at least a couple times.

Daddy D 11
11-15-2009, 07:23 PM
If they win their next two like they should they'll be 8-3. Still not bad. Just can't afford to lose again before they play the Giants.

Farmersfan
11-15-2009, 07:23 PM
It's Garret for not running the ball with Marion Barber on the one.

You should really just stop watching football. You really don't have a clue

I'm not the one trying to blame the O-cordinator for Romo's terrible pass. If he completes the pass you wouldn't have a problem with the call.

Emerson1
11-15-2009, 07:24 PM
I'm not the one trying to blame the O-cordinator for Romo's terrible pass. If he completes the pass you wouldn't have a problem with the call.
No, it still would have been a terrible call.

Daddy D 11
11-15-2009, 07:25 PM
I'm not the one trying to blame the O-cordinator for Romo's terrible pass.

You're just the idiot saying stupid things.

Txbroadcaster
11-15-2009, 07:26 PM

No but your the one who no matter what happens when Dallas loses you try to find Romo as the problem. Romo played for the most part as good of a game as could be expected with his Wrs fumbling or not catching, the run game being abandoned and the OL allowing him to be hit on just about every drop back

GetRDoneStangs
11-15-2009, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
This was one of those games that happen. Big win last week easy 2 games after this one. You could tell Dallas was not sharp after that first drive and missed FG.

Now we see how they come back with two very winnable games

:iagree: :iagree:

I had that feeling after the first drive as well

rangerjoe33
11-15-2009, 07:28 PM
actually they only have a half game lead on the giants

What am I missing, Giants are 5-4 Cowboys will be 6-3, how is that 1/2 game, they have both played nine games and neither have a bye left after this week?

Daddy D 11
No but your the one who no matter what happens when Dallas loses you try to find Romo as the problem. Romo played for the most part as good of a game as could be expected with his Wrs fumbling or not catching, the run game being abandoned and the OL allowing him to be hit on just about every drop back

That's why this one falls on Garrett! The man never helps out Romo.

coach
farmersfan is a typical romo hater...he tries and tries to find things that makes him a terrible qb...then somebody throws a stat at him or when romo makes a big play he ignores it and repeats the same thing over and over

Daddy D 11
11-15-2009, 07:29 PM
Third and 1 and you run a bubble screen? *** Garrett?

coach
11-15-2009, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by rangerjoe33
What am I missing, Giants are 5-4 Cowboys will be 6-3, how is that 1/2 game, they have both played nine games and neither have a bye left after this week?

well they beat us so if there record is the same they have the lead whereas if the eagles have the same record we will still be ahead f them

coach
11-15-2009, 07:31 PM
not to mention that nicks folk bone head miss is really hurting right now

piratebg
11-15-2009, 07:31 PM
And the Boys avoid the shutout. WTG Cowboys :D

coach
11-15-2009, 07:32 PM
Third and 1 and you run a bubble screen? *** Garrett?

no its romos fault bc he didnt throw it so miles could break a tackle and score

Daddy D 11
It's a shame they didn't run it with Barber last time from the 1. It'd be 17-14 and if Folk didn't botch that first kick it'd be tied:doh:

I'm not a big what if-er at all but damn that's frustrating. Just an overall bad game where no one could get in a groove..

ziggy29
Did Aikman just say he didn't understand why they didn't go for 2? What was he smoking? Going for two does nothing to change that it's a two score game still, and better down by 10 than 11 in case of a miracle.

lbjacj
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
That TD by Williams helped me beat my fantasy opponent:clap:

Txbroadcaster
11-15-2009, 07:33 PM
The Williams fumble and drop will be talked about..but the last two weeks him and Romo look alot more on the same page and that will be huge for the rest of the season

Daddy D 11
11-15-2009, 07:33 PM
no its romos fault bc he didnt throw it so miles could break a tackle and score

HAHA:clap:

Txbroadcaster
11-15-2009, 07:34 PM
It's a shame they didn't run it with Barber last time from the 1. It'd be 17-14 and if Folk didn't botch that first kick it'd be tied:doh:

I'm not a big what if-er at all but damn that's frustrating. Just an overall bad game where no one could get in a groove..

add the non call on the fumle recovery by Jones..that made this game out of reach

Daddy D 11
Originally posted by ziggy29
Did Aikman just say he didn't understand why they didn't go for 2? What was he smoking? Going for two does nothing to change that it's a two score game still, and better down by 10 than 11 in case of a miracle.

Aikman likes men.

coach
The Williams fumble and drop will be talked about..but the last two weeks him and Romo look alot more on the same page and that will be huge for the rest of the season

very good point...good thing we have the lowly redskins next week

rangerjoe33
11-15-2009, 07:36 PM
17-7 looks so much better than 17-0... ;) I put on my Bates jersey today...why? It has been hanging in the closet for two years.

Cowboys really sucked today. The sun will shine again, hopefully next week when the skins come to town...

lbjacj
11-15-2009, 07:43 PM
add the non call on the fumle recovery by Jones..that made this game out of reach

That rule needs to be changed.He was clearly down with the ball on the ground.

coach
11-15-2009, 07:48 PM
not to mention when rodgers got sacked and was negated by a horrible illegal hands to the face call....plus they said rodgers was down before the fumble....dallas should have scored on that play too

Trashman
11-15-2009, 07:54 PM
This was just one of those games........one where no matter how hard you prepare or the effort you put into it......things just don't go your way.:(

ziggy29
11-15-2009, 08:05 PM
Y'all are sounding like you think the officiating cost the Cowboys the game when it was 17-0 very late until the Packers went to a soft defense.

WHS02
11-15-2009, 08:06 PM
Cowboys suck Cowboys Suck Cowboys suck:cheerl: :cheerl:

navscanmaster
11-15-2009, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by WHS02
Cowboys suck Cowboys Suck Cowboys suck:cheerl: :cheerl:

Any team with only twice as many wins as losses must suck too. So how many non-suckers does that leave in the league?:thinking:

TheDOCTORdre
11-15-2009, 09:24 PM
very good point...good thing we have the lowly redskins next week

the lowly redskins just beat the broncos today

navscanmaster
11-15-2009, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre

Doesn't look like a gimme anymore, just like Oakland beat the beagles not long ago...

coach
11-15-2009, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre

i usually dont ever do this but i guarantee you the boys will win next week

navscanmaster
11-15-2009, 10:27 PM
i usually dont ever do this but i guarantee you the boys will win next week

Can you guarantee that they will run the ball more than 20% of the time, too?:confused:

JasperDog94
11-15-2009, 10:47 PM
The cowboys definitely didn't play great today, but they played well enough to win. That was a bull crap call against the cowboys in the 1st half on the Roger's fumble returned for a TD and calling that Felix recovery non reviewable was garbage as well. Result was a 14 point swing for Greenbay. When my team gets outplayed I'll be the first to admit it. I just don't think the Cowboys were outplayed today. Neither team looked great.

navscanmaster
11-16-2009, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
The cowboys definitely didn't play great today, but they played well enough to win. That was a bull crap call against the cowboys in the 1st half on the Roger's fumble returned for a TD and calling that Felix recovery non reviewable was garbage as well. Result was a 14 point swing for Greenbay. When my team gets outplayed I'll be the first to admit it. I just don't think the Cowboys were outplayed today. Neither team looked great.

Yeah, it sucks, but abandoning your running game, especially on 1st and goal from the 2, isn't a great game plan for success. I chalk this loss up more to injuries, both those that happened today and those that linger with the RBs, and Jason freaking Garrett.

IHStangFan
11-16-2009, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Yeah, it sucks, but abandoning your running game, especially on 1st and goal from the 2, isn't a great game plan for success. I chalk this loss up more to injuries, both those that happened today and those that linger with the RBs, and Jason freaking Garrett. I've been saying this for weeks now. "WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE COWBOY'S RUNNING GAME?!?! WHY HAVE THEY ABANDON IT?!?!" They've only got one of the best backfields in the NFL. :doh:

GrTigers6
11-16-2009, 07:01 AM
Jason gave up on it after they started losing yards because of the lack of blocking. But you still have to keep trying to loosen up the pass rush.
This was the one game the Cowboys seem to have at least once a year. No execution at all.
Ok now its over lets get it back together. GO 'BOYS