PDA

View Full Version : 2-3A vs 3-3A

wyliefan
11-15-2009, 03:29 PM
It appears that these are the only two districts that both were perfect in the first round and now will play each other in the second round.

Wylie should win by at least 21, possibly more if Preston is back.

Brownwood by 17, maybe more.

Graham by 1, just because they play in 2-3A and Monahans has not had to play anyone like them.

Best of luck to all of the teams on Friday.

tex_male
11-15-2009, 05:20 PM
Well I say 3-3A sweeps and shocks the WORLD! :mad:

:D

46 more post to 500!!!!

grahampaw
11-15-2009, 07:02 PM
everyone in dist 5 moved on.:D

BEAST
11-15-2009, 07:40 PM
I agree with you Wyliefan. I truly believe 2-3A rolls again with the Graham/Monahans game being the headliner. If Monahans is as good as they claim to be it should be a great game. The difference to me is who is more battle tested? And I don't think there is anyone who would argue that Monahans schedule is even remotely close to the difficulty of Grahams.

BEAST

Texas Cougar
11-15-2009, 07:49 PM
Everyone in 19 - 3A advanced.

R4Editor
11-15-2009, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by wyliefan
It appears that these are the only two districts that both were perfect in the first round...

In RIV D31 swept D32 and D28 swept D27.

ccmom
11-15-2009, 08:11 PM
I THINK, he was trying to say, that of the districts that "swept" in bi-district, these are the only two that will face each other in the next round. However, I can't find a way to word it, and I don't even know if that is true, so I will do you all a favor and hush up now.

wyliefan
11-15-2009, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
I THINK, he was trying to say, that of the districts that "swept" in bi-district, these are the only two that will face each other in the next round. However, I can't find a way to word it, and I don't even know if that is true, so I will do you all a favor and hush up now.

Thanks ccmom, I think these are the only two districts that are still perfect that are playing each other in the second round. I know there are several districts that were perfect, but none of them are playing the same three district opponents in next round.