PDA

View Full Version : 2012

maroonpirate04
11-15-2009, 02:16 PM
Went to watch the last show last night, For those of you who haven't seen it . I suggest you go watch it. It's better than "Knowing" This film is made by the makers who brought you Independence Day, Godzilla, and The Day After Tomorrow. Look for this film to be the #1 spot at the box office it was a sold out show. Great cast, Danny Glover (best known for the Lethal Weapon films) does an excellent job as the President of U.S. along with Zoe Saldana as the first daughter. :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Emerson1
11-15-2009, 04:10 PM
Being better then "Knowing" is saying absolutely nothing at all.

SWMustang
11-16-2009, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Went to watch the last show last night, For those of you who haven't seen it . I suggest you go watch it. It's better than "Knowing" This film is made by the makers who brought you Independence Day, Godzilla, and The Day After Tomorrow. Look for this film to be the #1 spot at the box office it was a sold out show. Great cast, Danny Glover (best known for the Lethal Weapon films) does an excellent job as the President of U.S. along with Zoe Saldana as the first daughter. :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A black man as the President? Get outta here! :)

Seems like this director has a thing for the end of the world. I'm not hearing a lot of good reviews for this. Granted, "Knowing" wasn't critically applauded and I enjoyed the show - thought it was worth the price of admission anyways.

TheDOCTORdre
11-17-2009, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
A black man as the President? Get outta here! :)
\.

Talk about your works of fiction:D