MamaBull
11-15-2009, 09:49 AM
bridgeport because they're better.

5wide
11-15-2009, 10:26 AM
Y'all didn't look to good against a bad Decatur team

Texas Cougar
11-15-2009, 11:07 AM
I know very little about Bridgeport, so it is hard to say. We are so banged up right now it is hard to know. I counted 11 kids not suited out last night, of which 8 have started at some time this year. Hopefully we can figure out a way to compete. Hopefully get #32 back this week.

Inmateboss
11-15-2009, 11:10 AM
Bridgeport WILL Spank their little bottoms. BP on top as it should be- by 14.

GO BULLS :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :clap: :clap:

cshscougar08
11-15-2009, 11:21 AM
I know nothing about Bridgeport as well so I can't make an accurate prediction on this game. However, I do know that CS will come out ready to play and put it all on the line.

Bullaholic
11-15-2009, 11:34 AM
I think this game will be a wide-open affair---I don't look for a low scoring game. Both offenses appear to be balanced and capable of putting up a bunch of points.

The Bulls operate from the spread and usually move the ball well on just about everyone. We have had some inconsistency on offense this season largely due to inexperience and injuries to the "O" line. However, the Bulls have gotten much better later in the season.

The Bull defense has good overall speed, reads and goes to the ball well, and has several outstanding hitters. The pass has given us more trouble than the run over the course of the season.

Bridgeport brings a mixed record into the playoffs at 6-4. We won District 5-3A with a 5-0 record, but lost previously to some very good teams-namely: Mineral Wells, Argyle, Prosper and Graham.

The Bulls travel well and bring a large, spirited following to every game.

I know China Spring is also very balanced on offense and has
a very good defense with several of their key players appearing to go both ways. I won't know much more about the Cougars until I have a chance to visit with some of our coaches.

Not sure on the game time and location yet. As I said in earlier threads, I am looking forward to playing yet another team who we have never faced.

Go Bulls!

Texas Cougar
11-15-2009, 12:18 PM
Game is 8:00 Friday night in Burleson. CS travels well too, so I would anticipate the 7500 seats will be very full come Friday.

MamaBull
11-15-2009, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by 5wide
Y'all didn't look to good against a bad Decatur team if decatur played half as good as they did that game the whole season, they would be playing this week.

loco toro
11-15-2009, 10:13 PM
bport needs a good game, no errors or costly penalties, bport is a second half team that needs a strong showing in the first half, both teams can score at will, good luck BULLS!!!!

Inmateboss
11-15-2009, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Texas Cougar
I know very little about Bridgeport, so it is hard to say. We are so banged up right now it is hard to know. I counted 11 kids not suited out last night, of which 8 have started at some time this year. Hopefully we can figure out a way to compete. Hopefully get #32 back this week.

I'll tell you for sure, that BPort will come to win. Their Ball club is really good!!! I hate the injury thing for ya'll, it's more fun if both teams are full speed! I really don't know anything about CS so i'm one sided. But I will say Good Luck to both teams and pray for no injuries during the game.

formercougar18
11-15-2009, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I think this game will be a wide-open affair---I don't look for a low scoring game. Both offenses appear to be balanced and capable of putting up a bunch of points.

The Bulls operate from the spread and usually move the ball well on just about everyone. We have had some inconsistency on offense this season largely due to inexperience and injuries to the "O" line. However, the Bulls have gotten much better later in the season.

The Bull defense has good overall speed, reads and goes to the ball well, and has several outstanding hitters. The pass has given us more trouble than the run over the course of the season.

Bridgeport brings a mixed record into the playoffs at 6-4. We won District 5-3A with a 5-0 record, but lost previously to some very good teams-namely: Mineral Wells, Argyle, Prosper and Graham.

The Bulls travel well and bring a large, spirited following to every game.

I know China Spring is also very balanced on offense and has
a very good defense with several of their key players appearing to go both ways. I won't know much more about the Cougars until I have a chance to visit with some of our coaches.

Not sure on the game time and location yet. As I said in earlier threads, I am looking forward to playing yet another team who we have never faced.

Go Bulls!

Do yall still have those twins, and the receiver who caught like 3 td's in the first half of the liberty hill game last year?

loco toro
11-16-2009, 04:53 AM
no both green boys are gone, the quarterback graduated and the running back did not play this year, sad not playing your senior year due to hard feelings.

Z-RO
11-16-2009, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by loco toro
no both green boys are gone, the quarterback graduated and the running back did not play this year, sad not playing your senior year due to hard feelings.

Finally somebody said something in regards to the lil brother not playing. Hard feelings? Please explain!

BILLYFRED0000
11-16-2009, 09:06 AM
who wins this one and why

If china spring gets healthy enough they may win it. Solid defensive team and good offense. It ought to be a good game tho and I never count the Bulls out. Seen them alot the last few years and they always come to play. I like both squads and have a lot of respect for the way they approach the game as teams and communities. Good people both places.

BurkFan
11-16-2009, 09:56 AM
Bridgeport wins this one!

Bullaholic
11-16-2009, 10:25 AM
Thanks to all our 3ADL friends and fans of the teams we have played for all the kind words.

I may swap a little 'friendly' smack with the China Spring folks---that is part of the 'spice' and 'hoopla' of anticipation for a Texas highschool football game for me---don't think I'll take it to "Rocket" levels, though. :D

Rabid Cougar
11-16-2009, 12:00 PM
Hope you can stop #32. Canyon Lake couldn't.

clhsdad
11-16-2009, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
I thought we shut him down completely. What were his stats???

Rabid Cougar
11-16-2009, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by clhsdad
Two bags of pop corn and a Gatorade and maybe a peck on the cheek if he was lucky.

Bullaholic
11-16-2009, 12:15 PM

We have 11 'Killer B's" on the "D", but #32, as well as your QB, will get used to seeing #20, OLB and #39, DE, a lot, and will not be too happy about it. And your "D" will get to see the back of #3 a lot, and the front--then the back-- of the other backs, as well as wondering where all those receivers came from up out of the ground.

Rabid Cougar
11-16-2009, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by clhsdad
The real RB had 132 yards on 18 carries. Not exactly shut down.
QB had 119 yards rushing. Not bad for a guy with 3,300 yards passing and 32 TDs.

Rabid Cougar
11-16-2009, 12:18 PM
We have 11 'Killer B's" on the "D", but #32, as well as your QB, will get used to seeing #20, OLB and #39, DE, a lot, and will not be too happy about it. And your "D" will get to see the back of #3 a lot, and the front--then the back-- of the other backs, as well as wondering where all those receivers came from up out of the ground.

We have one or two receivers too.

clhsdad
11-16-2009, 12:21 PM
Two bags of pop corn and a Gatorade and maybe a peck on the cheek if he was lucky.

LOL.

Defense will have it's hand full trying to contain the QB, I think he is more dangerous on the move than as a drop back passer.

Also did I see him on defense on our last TD drive or was I seeing things?

Bullaholic
11-16-2009, 12:22 PM
We have one or two receivers too.

Yea, but our HC and Al Gore invented the spread, Rabid. :D

Daddy B 12
11-16-2009, 12:45 PM
Go Bulls!

clhsdad
11-16-2009, 12:54 PM
The real RB had 132 yards on 18 carries. Not exactly shut down.
QB had 119 yards rushing. Not bad for a guy with 3,300 yards passing and 32 TDs.

I was talking about #32 did not say anything about shutting down the running attack that is what beat us.

thelegend02
11-16-2009, 12:57 PM
who's this # 32 everyone is talking about?

Bullaholic
11-16-2009, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by thelegend02

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OqNychZp2A

Red&White_9x5
11-16-2009, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO
Finally somebody said something in regards to the lil brother not playing. Hard feelings? Please explain!

How in the world does a kid pass up his senior year because of hard feelings? What on earth could have made him that upset?

Rabid Cougar
11-16-2009, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Red&White_9x5
How in the world does a kid pass up his senior year because of hard feelings? What on earth could have made him that upset?

We had a little brother that passed on his Senior year too. Then decided he had a change of heart but had to go to a private school.

SOONER09
11-16-2009, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by thelegend02
HE was a senior last year wasn't he? One of the clips looked like cs vs burk last year at Aledo.

Bullaholic
11-16-2009, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by SOONER09
HE was a senior last year wasn't he? One of the clips looked like cs vs burk last year at Aledo.

Those Cougars will still be laughing at me if that is the case, sooner. :D

Texas Cougar
11-16-2009, 05:41 PM
And laughing we have been.

Bullaholic
11-16-2009, 05:58 PM
And laughing we have been.

And rightfully so....I saw that the clip mentioned 2009 and I thought it was this season. Oh well, after watching, I'm kinda glad we don't have to worry about #32---although I am sure you have plenty of other players who have stepped up to take his place. Good un' on me....:D

CS DAD
11-16-2009, 06:21 PM
i was wondering how long 32 was going to be a threat this year ha ha

lulu
11-16-2009, 09:00 PM
I don't know much about these teams but if China Spring is where the Bell kid is....I want to wish him good luck.:)

loco toro
11-16-2009, 10:06 PM
i predict
bridgeport 35
chins spring 30

loco toro
11-17-2009, 05:42 AM

didnt want to make a bad decatur team look that bad

loco toro
11-17-2009, 05:45 AM
just a question, does anyone from wise county miss sportsdude
and where did that loser go anyway? i feel sorry for the town that got that idiot

Gandalf
11-17-2009, 09:09 AM
No one from wise county misses sportsdude.

Bullaholic
11-17-2009, 10:01 AM
How did China Spring do in their schedule? Did you beat or get beat by any pretty good teams? BTW- I am referring to this year's schedule without #32....:D

Texas Cougar
11-17-2009, 11:07 AM
Lost to Mexia and West in the slop. Up on West by 10 late in the game, but could not hold on. Only regular season victories over playoff teams was Glen Rose and Gatesville. The other 6 games were really no contest.

Bullaholic
11-17-2009, 11:33 AM
Lost to Mexia and West in the slop. Up on West by 10 late in the game, but could not hold on. Only regular season victories over playoff teams was Glen Rose and Gatesville. The other 6 games were really no contest.

Similar to what the Bulls did---we got beat by some really good teams in pre-district but won out in district. I think the Bulls will have to play at a very high level and turn in one of their best games of the year to beat China Spring.

5wide
11-17-2009, 11:33 AM
didnt want to make a bad decatur team look that bad

Ha if that was only true. Take away the three turnovers in the third and Decatur wins double digits.

Texas Cougar
11-17-2009, 12:08 PM
Similar to what the Bulls did---we got beat by some really good teams in pre-district but won out in district. I think the Bulls will have to play at a very high level and turn in one of their best games of the year to beat China Spring.

I think the same can be said both ways for all games from here on out.

Daddy D 11
11-17-2009, 12:13 PM
If Bridgeport can sling it around like they could last year this one will be a shootout!

Bullaholic
11-17-2009, 12:24 PM
I think the same can be said both ways for all games from here on out.

Sorry to sound so 'cliche' TX Cougar, but offensive consistency troubled the Bulls early in the season, and I sure hope we execute well against you guys.

Steer81
11-17-2009, 12:51 PM
Hey Bull Fans I not saying I'm just saying who's ready for a Graham-Bridgeport rematch?

Rabid Cougar
11-17-2009, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Steer81
Hey Bull Fans I not saying I'm just saying who's ready for a Graham-Bridgeport rematch?
Keep dreaming.

Steer81
11-17-2009, 02:36 PM
R-Cougar you don't think its can happen? I seen these guys play even though we had five starters out for that game they can run the ball and look pretty good.

Bullaholic
11-17-2009, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Steer81
R-Cougar you don't think its can happen? I seen these guys play even though we had five starters out for that game they can run the ball and look pretty good.

You tell em' Steer81---thanks for your support.

Rabid Cougar
11-17-2009, 09:12 PM
the next game between Graham and Bridgeport will be next season.

MamaBull
11-17-2009, 09:59 PM
Ha if that was only true. Take away the three turnovers in the third and Decatur wins double digits. is there not a basketball thread you should be on? yall were awful. and its a shame it was even that close.

5wide
11-17-2009, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by MamaBull
is there not a basketball thread you should be on? yall were awful. and its a shame it was even that close.

Hmm thts kinda a jab at your bulls isn't it? It took a desperation pass with 45 sec left to beat an awful team. I guess that means an average Decatur team would be a blowout for the eagles:)

Bull_Guy
11-17-2009, 11:15 PM
Ummm... to tell the truth... We came out unprepared for what is always a good game.

Decatur stuck it to us for the first half, then we scored a 40+ yard touch down and then drove the field during our 2 minute drill to kick a field goal before half.

Decatur did not score again after half time, turn overs or not. That was there downfall all season. And the "desperation pass" was set up by a perfectly executed screen and a great 4th down conversion to keep the drive alive.

It was a good game as every Battle of the Big Sandy is and both teams played good and bad at times. Its in the past lets get on with out lives.

5wide
11-17-2009, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Bull_Guy
Ummm... to tell the truth... We came out unprepared for what is always a good game.

Decatur stuck it to us for the first half, then we scored a 40+ yard touch down and then drove the field during our 2 minute drill to kick a field goal before half.

Decatur did not score again after half time, turn overs or not. That was there downfall all season. And the "desperation pass" was set up by a perfectly executed screen and a great 4th down conversion to keep the drive alive.

It was a good game as every Battle of the Big Sandy is and both teams played good and bad at times. Its in the past lets get on with out lives.

Very true and I truly wish the best of luck to the bulls during the playoffs. Just don't know why people make stupid statements.

cshscougar08
11-18-2009, 12:24 AM
Anyway, back to the teams who are actually playing on Friday. . . .

Wish I could make this one. If it was Saturday night, I would be there, but alas, it's not.

bleedsbabyblue
11-18-2009, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by cshscougar08

Wish I could make this one. If it was Saturday night, I would be there, but alas, it's not.

what are you going to do? wait until next week? there may not be a next week! come on down! what could possibly be more important on friday night than this game!

SOONER09
11-18-2009, 07:08 AM
I hope the Bulls get everyone involved this week. We have got to use #3 a whole lot more instead of our qb running every play. If we have play calling like we did against Decatur we are done. If not then i think we will win!

MamaBull
11-18-2009, 09:33 AM
Just don't know why people make stupid statements.

seriously?

i kind of hate stupid statements too:)

ccmom
11-18-2009, 09:41 AM
seriously?

i kind of hate stupid statements too:) :clap: :clap:

MamaBull
11-18-2009, 09:53 AM

dont worry, we'll win and you can come see us play graham next week:D

Rabid Cougar
11-18-2009, 12:49 PM
dont worry, we'll win and you can come see us play graham next week:D

Are they on your predistrict BASKETBALL schedule?

Bullaholic
11-18-2009, 01:33 PM
Are they on your predistrict BASKETBALL schedule?

Careful Rabid, MamaBull is tougher than most men....:D

Cadetdad
11-18-2009, 04:12 PM
Rabid doesnt like us anymore.

Bullaholic
11-18-2009, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Cadetdad
Rabid doesnt like us anymore.

Shame. What did you do to make him not like you? Every town needs a "Rabid". :D

Cadetdad
11-18-2009, 04:23 PM
No one will play with rabid on the other board anymore, we are all to nice to him now, he hates nice..lol. I will give CS some shot out though...i have been picking them to win last week and this week so he should be happy. Should be close but Bell has just been transforming in to not just the huge passing guy anymore, his feet have really come alive which makes this offense really dangerous..all they need is a little D.

Inmateboss
11-18-2009, 05:41 PM
Bridgeport Rolls big in this one. Go get um Bulls.

Texas Cougar
11-19-2009, 12:16 PM
Forecast looks like it could be wet. Have the Bulls played any games in the rain this year. CS played one in driving rain and two more where it was not raining, but the fields were a mud pit.

Bullaholic
11-19-2009, 12:36 PM
I'm hearing really good things about the Cougar offense. Looks like they are the real deal with a tall, fast, QB who can throw and 4 receivers who run good patterns, have good hands, and go after the ball. The RB's and the QB also run well enough to keep the defense honest. The comparasion team that I have come up with is the Graham Steers, who the Bulls played earlier in the year and had all of these qualities. I think the Bulls are going to have to put up 4 TD's or more against the Cougars, as I feel their offense is capable of putting up some points against the Bull defense----and I have all of the respect and confidence in the world for/in the Bull "D", but the China Spring offense is just that good and versatile.

On the other side of the ball---I think the Bull "O" can put the points on the board, just like China Spring's. The trick will be putting more up than they can and staying ahead. I think if the Bull receivers can get open, catch the ball in traffic, and make decent YAC plus the RB's running for good yardage--I think we can win the shootout.

This game is going to truly be a 'guessing' game between the coaches on nearly every play. He who guesses wrong on offense or defense the most times in this one goes home as the offenses of both teams are that good.

I think the CS offense is a little better than the Bull offense, but I think the Bull defense is a little better than the CS defense.

Bullaholic
11-19-2009, 12:39 PM
Forecast looks like it could be wet. Have the Bulls played any games in the rain this year. CS played one in driving rain and two more where it was not raining, but the fields were a mud pit.

We've been very lucky. We have played in only 1 game with light/medium rain this season. Sure hope the rain hold off for this one, but at least I think Mansfield has turf.

DaHop72
11-19-2009, 12:39 PM
I'm hearing really good things about the Cougar offense. Looks like they are the real deal with a tall, fast, QB who can throw and 4 receivers who run good patterns, have good hands, and go after the ball. The RB's and the QB also run well enough to keep the defense honest. The comparasion team that I have come up with is the Graham Steers, who the Bulls played earlier in the year and had all of these qualities. I think the Bulls are going to have to put up 4 TD's or more against the Cougars, as I feel their offense is capable of putting up some points against the Bull defense----and I have all of the respect and confidence in the world for/in the Bull "D", but the China Spring offense is just that good and versatile.

On the other side of the ball---I think the Bull "O" can put the points on the board, just like China Spring's. The trick will be putting more up than they can and staying ahead. I think if the Bull receivers can get open, catch the ball in traffic, and make decent YAC plus the RB's running for good yardage--I think we can win the shootout.

This game is going to truly be a 'guessing' game between the coaches on nearly every play. He who guesses wrong on offense or defense the most times in this one goes home as the offenses of both teams are that good.

I think the CS offense is a little better than the Bull offense, but I think the Bull defense is a little better than the CS defense. OT perhaps Bull?:thinking:

Daddy D 11
11-19-2009, 12:40 PM
You know what both these teams have in common?

Bullaholic
11-19-2009, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
OT perhaps Bull?:thinking:

Distinct possibility, Hop. I think this is going to be a good un'. Sure hope the Bulls are on the winning end.

MamaBull
11-19-2009, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
You know what both these teams have in common? what is that?

Daddy D 11
11-19-2009, 02:09 PM
what is that?

They both are 0-1 against the Liberty Hill Panthers:D

CS DAD
11-19-2009, 02:42 PM

I think the CS offense is a little better than the Bull offense, but I think the Bull defense is a little better than the CS defense.

you got cs pegged pretty good but i say yall need 6 tds at least to keep up GOOD LUCK

Texas Cougar
11-19-2009, 02:59 PM
I agree. I think it will take 40+ points to win this game.

Texas Cougar
11-19-2009, 03:00 PM
We've been very lucky. We have played in only 1 game with light/medium rain this season. Sure hope the rain hold off for this one, but at least I think Mansfield has turf.

Mansfield does have artificial turf.

Bullaholic
11-19-2009, 03:03 PM
I agree. I think it will take 40+ points to win this game.

Yep--I think the consensus agrees that everyone will be surprised if this is a low-scoring game. I'm looking for a barn burner. We have had a ton of those over the years. That is one of the things that makes Bull football so exciting---we may not win them all, but I promise you will never get bored watching the Bulls.

Rabid Cougar
11-19-2009, 03:25 PM

Burleson has turf.

Rabid Cougar
11-19-2009, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Cadetdad
No one will play with rabid on the other board anymore, we are all to nice to him now, he hates nice..lol. I will give CS some shot out though...i have been picking them to win last week and this week so he should be happy. Should be close but Bell has just been transforming in to not just the huge passing guy anymore, his feet have really come alive which makes this offense really dangerous..all they need is a little D.

Cannot get a rise out of anyone over there. It is just not the same as when we hated each other in the old Waco District. Although the Robinson and LaVega Folks had is smoking there for a while. Of course I helped a little.

Rabid Cougar
11-19-2009, 03:34 PM

I am glad the Waco Tribune Herald has enlightend you.

Bullaholic
11-19-2009, 03:47 PM
I am glad the Waco Tribune Herald has enlightend you.

Rabid! Is that you???? Now why would I need a newspaper to 'enlighten' me, Rabid, when I know I can count on you. :D

Bullaholic
11-19-2009, 04:06 PM
Burleson has turf.

Yea--Like I said, Burleson has turf. I've still got Mansfield on the brain because we were looking at it and Glen Rose in addition to Burleson for this game. Thanks for the correction.

cshscougar08
11-19-2009, 06:35 PM
Ah we should've played at Glen Rose. We OWN that place!!! :D

M-town lobo fan
11-19-2009, 08:02 PM
Yep--I think the consensus agrees that everyone will be surprised if this is a low-scoring game. I'm looking for a barn burner. We have had a ton of those over the years. That is one of the things that makes Bull football so exciting---we may not win them all, but I promise you will never get bored watching the Bulls.

I've witness 2 of the greatest games ever played between Monahans & Bridgeport. Both O.T. 1-1 Goodluck to both Teams but it would be nice to see a Monahans vs Bridgeport 3

OldBison75
11-19-2009, 08:41 PM
CS has some really fine athletes and this year has not been the best when compared to some past teams. But, they have the fire and if they avoid mistakes, they will be hard to beat.

Bridgeport had a rough start to the year and it seemed that the hype of last years team was overshadowing the building going on. As the year progressed, the Bulls have come together and by district were a pretty darn good team that seemed to get better each week. I think they are peaking at the perfoect time for a playoff run. I pick Bridgeport this week by 7 and then next week will be a toss up.

95mustang
11-19-2009, 08:56 PM
Got to go with the Bulls this week just cause I like Bullaholic :) , plus I got to support the ones in Maroon.

Rabid Cougar
11-20-2009, 01:09 AM
Rabid! Is that you???? Now why would I need a newspaper to 'enlighten' me, Rabid, when I know I can count on you. :D

To quote a famous military hero... "I know NOTHING!"

Bullaholic
11-20-2009, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by 95mustang
Got to go with the Bulls this week just cause I like Bullaholic :) , plus I got to support the ones in Maroon.

To quote Bartles and James from their ads years ago---"Thanks for your support." and the Bud ad--"I love you, man." :D

Bullaholic
11-20-2009, 09:58 AM
To quote a famous military hero... "I know NOTHING!"

Come on Rabid, you're selling yourself far too short. You are a man of few, but direct words. Best of luck to you guys tonight, except for the final score, of course.

BwdLions
11-20-2009, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
I'll tell you for sure, that BPort will come to win.

I'm sorry for doing this Inmateboss, but since it was mentioned in this thread about posting dumb things, I had to call you out on this one. :p

GR FAN
11-20-2009, 11:29 AM
Ah we should've played at Glen Rose. We OWN that place!!! :D

Made since to play in GR. Bport wanted to but the CS girls (thats for you Rabidcougar) didnt want GR benefiting from their playoff luck. Should have come here. Great stadium, field and a good BBQ sandwich. As much as GR dislikes CS we would have had to pull for the 7-3A CO-CHAMPS. I heard CS didnt want to play there cause they felt like their luck had run out here and the gym and baseball field being so close brought back memories of being run ruled and blown out by 40 on the hardcourt.

cshscougar08
11-20-2009, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by GR FAN
blown out by 40 on the hardcourt.

Not this year with my bro running the show! :D

bp80884
11-20-2009, 11:59 AM
Who is home team on this?

Want to know where to park!

GR FAN
11-20-2009, 12:01 PM
Not this year with my bro running the show! :D

I guess we better save this conversation for the texashoops site. Handle Bport tonight I am looking forward to a Graham/CS matchup. Should be in my vicinity.

Texas Cougar
11-20-2009, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by bp80884
Who is home team on this?

Want to know where to park!

Bridgeport is the home team. From my understanding, all parking is on the home side though.

http://www.burlesonisd.net/Stadium/Images/SiteMap.jpg

Rabid Cougar
11-20-2009, 12:23 PM
Made since to play in GR. Bport wanted to but the CS girls (thats for you Rabidcougar) didnt want GR benefiting from their playoff luck. Should have come here. Great stadium, field and a good BBQ sandwich. As much as GR dislikes CS we would have had to pull for the 7-3A CO-CHAMPS. I heard CS didnt want to play there cause they felt like their luck had run out here and the gym and baseball field being so close brought back memories of being run ruled and blown out by 40 on the hardcourt.

Maybe so but one thing is for sure China Spring is 2009 7 3A Distirct Champions in Football and lets talk ZERO fo Decade!!!!!

Texas Cougar
11-20-2009, 01:47 PM

If you want to see some CS football in Glen Rose. Waco Reicher plays there tonight. Half the starters are from CS.

GR FAN
11-20-2009, 01:59 PM
If you want to see some CS football in Glen Rose. Waco Reicher plays there tonight. Half the starters are from CS.

No disrespect to any TAPPS schools, but I just cant get into their programs. They dont have to follow the same UIL guidelines as us and it seems to be a watered down league compared to the public schools. Just win tonight and the Graham/CS matchup should be close. My 12 yo daughter has a birthday/slumber party tonight and I would be divorced if went to a game, I am still contemplating the S'ville/Aledo or McGregor/Lone Oak game though. Trying to guage how long I would be in the dog house, and if either place has a good BBQ sandwich.

Texas Cougar
11-20-2009, 02:02 PM
I feel the same way. You could not pay me to go see that game.

loco toro
11-20-2009, 02:07 PM
does anyone know if the game will be brodcasted on any radio station?

Bullaholic
11-20-2009, 02:13 PM
does anyone know if the game will be brodcasted on any radio station?

Try this, loco...

http://www.qxfm.com/

loco toro
11-20-2009, 03:46 PM
Try this, loco...

http://www.qxfm.com/

thanks for the help

loco toro
11-20-2009, 03:52 PM
i read the wise county messenger update every day of the week and know where, not anywhere does it say anyrthing about bridgeport bulls in a playoff game tonight, gee i love the support the wise county messenger gives the bridgeport kids, so ill support ya bulls, kick some butt tonight

GR FAN
11-20-2009, 06:47 PM
Maybe so but one thing is for sure China Spring is 2009 7 3A Distirct Champions in Football and lets talk ZERO fo Decade!!!!!

"CO CHAMPS"

bp80884
11-20-2009, 08:19 PM
CHAMPIONS!!!!

Go Cougars!!!

NateDawg39
11-20-2009, 08:48 PM
i read the wise county messenger update every day of the week and know where, not anywhere does it say anyrthing about bridgeport bulls in a playoff game tonight, gee i love the support the wise county messenger gives the bridgeport kids, so ill support ya bulls, kick some butt tonight It was in last Fridays, and Mondays. But why waste time talkin about a team about to get beat :D

statewide
11-20-2009, 09:27 PM
Brownwood is losing by 14.
Monahans is losing by 10.

loco toro
11-21-2009, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
It was in last Fridays, and Mondays. But why waste time talkin about a team about to get beat :D

eat crow mouth

rolltider
11-21-2009, 10:46 AM
eat crow mouth

loco toro
11-21-2009, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
It was in last Fridays, and Mondays. But why waste time talkin about a team about to get beat :D

must be from decatur

loco toro
11-21-2009, 02:51 PM
i predict
bridgeport 35
chins spring 30

pretty close on that one