PDA

View Full Version : From a Jasper fan

Bulldog Fan
11-15-2009, 12:08 AM
Great game for Gilmer today. I was impressed with the sportsmanship on both teams. Even though Gilmer stomped all over us, they didn't seem arrogant at all. I wish you the best. Our kids represented their respective schools well. Very cool halftime show by Gilmer. Great job!

M-town lobo fan
11-15-2009, 03:26 AM
Great post!Gilmer is unstopabble or un beatabble like southlake carroll was wen they was 3A.It's only a matter of time,trust me

statewide
11-15-2009, 08:42 AM
I have had them picked to win it all, head and shoulders above everyone else.

lostaussie
11-15-2009, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog Fan
Great game for Gilmer today. I was impressed with the sportsmanship on both teams. Even though Gilmer stomped all over us, they didn't seem arrogant at all. I wish you the best. Our kids represented their respective schools well. Very cool halftime show by Gilmer. Great job! thank you and congrats on a very good season. only 3 losses to what may turn out to be the states best two teams. thanks again!!

j_dog
11-15-2009, 05:33 PM
To say I was impressed with Gilmer would be an understatement. Gilmer did not even have to pass to beat Jasper. I saw Jasper stop some good running, and good passing teams this season. Yesterday, they seldom had any answer at all against Gilmer. And Gilmer's defense was just as good as their offense. I was happy for Jasper that they scored at all.

Gilmer proved beyond a doubt to me yesterday that they are the number one team in 3a. Good luck the remainder of the playoffs!

Pawdaddy
11-16-2009, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by j_dog
To say I was impressed with Gilmer would be an understatement.........Gilmer proved beyond a doubt to me yesterday that they are the number one team in 3a.

Jasper should be very proud of their team and season. To have only lost to the two top rated teams in the state is in itself a testament to the quality of the program. Congratulations on a great year! Hopefully, the Buckeyes will read similar comments next week from a few Waco fans.

waterboy
11-16-2009, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by j_dog
To say I was impressed with Gilmer would be an understatement. Gilmer did not even have to pass to beat Jasper. I saw Jasper stop some good running, and good passing teams this season. Yesterday, they seldom had any answer at all against Gilmer. And Gilmer's defense was just as good as their offense. I was happy for Jasper that they scored at all.

Gilmer proved beyond a doubt to me yesterday that they are the number one team in 3a. Good luck the remainder of the playoffs!
That's a classy post!:clap: Thank you! The Bulldogs have nothing to hang their heads about. I was impressed with Jasper and how they played with class and good sportsmanship. They just ran into a buzzsaw of a team Saturday. I'd like to think that the Buckeyes will continue to play that well throughout the playoffs. If they do, look out 3A! I have no doubts that Jasper will be back in the mix next year. Best of luck to our friends from Jasper.:clap: